Wicked's Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It also gave me time to 'roll around in the hay' with Dani again. Of course, I asked Marie's permission, first. I told her, since I couldn't get a one-on-one session with Mr. Bell, I needed a substitute for him to practice my Daddy dialogue role. I suggested Dr. Dani since she kinda knew what was going on already. I knew Marie saw right through that attempt to pull the wool over her eyes again, when she gave me a shit-eating grin and answered, "Fuck whomever you want as long as they want to fuck you too and you don't hurt anybody else. ... And do it upstairs away from the staff!"

I did. We did. Dr. Dani paid special attention to my virgin hole, plying it with lots of lube and her slender fingers as a substitute for the real thing. Still, I was sure it didn't feel the same as my Daddy's dick would feel when I got back home.

By Friday I was getting a bit agitated. Dani did her best to calm me down. She suggested that we get serious about the possibility of my personal involvement in Daddy's intervention. So, we actually ran three rehearsals of Marilyn's script. I did my best to become Marilyn as a trained sexual therapist and Dani did her best to support me as my Daddy. When it came to the session where Daddy would actually fuck me, Dani surprised me by pulling out a strap-on dick. I'd never see one before but she quickly hooked herself up and we proceeded with the intervention part where Daddy failed to overcome his addiction and fucked me. Dani had said that it sometimes took multiple sessions before an interdiction became successful. We had to prepare for all possibilities, she said.

Needless to say, that artificial penis wasn't very satisfying. So, after the fake cock fucking, I quickly unstrapped her and we went at it like - lost lovers in heat, scissoring our way through two wonderful back-to-back orgasm sessions.

By Friday afternoon, I was a bundle of nerves as it became a nail biter period of time. I only had one-half day left to reach a decision, any decision on how to handle my Daddy's interdiction and let Mari know. The center of my world for the last five days had been the hospital. I began to feel like a real patient caught up in its web. Finally, I broke down and told Dani about how I was feeling and she scolded me for not letting her know sooner. Leaving me in bed, she slipped out to make a few calls. Then, came back a short time later.

"Get dressed, Kat, we're going off-campus!" she said as she threw a nearly see-through long-flowing gown onto our bed." The lowcut cleavage definitely made it a fine party dress for bar-hopping. It was similar to the one she was already wearing.

"But, what about ..." I started to stammer.

"Dr. Johnson is okay with this, I already checked. She agreed, we should have gotten you out of here for some fresh air a long time ago. Hungry?"

Yeah. How 'bout a real adult place to defuse, a club, maybe?" I asked Dani, hoping she would take me some place that would treat me as an adult and not some psych-ward teenager in need of rescuing.

"We're not clubbing; besides you can't handle alcohol from what I observed." Dani said as we walked to her car.

"I've never had alcohol before, Dani, so how would you know I can't drink?"

Her head did a quick swivel as we walked. That trademark grin said, "How do I know? What do you think was in that Cuba Libre you drank before you stripped and paraded around the room for Marie to inspect your tats? One glass and you were ready to pole-dance for her; too bad she didn't have a pole there."

"Marie didn't say it was alcohol. She said it was a family receipt for calming nerves; something made with Bacardi and Coca-Cola." I stated as a matter of fact.

My comment must have shocked her into silence for at least a full minute before she started laughing out loud as if a dam had burst and couldn't be contained. "Girl, are you sure you didn't grow up in a convent?" She exclaimed. "Bacardi is a rum. It IS alcohol. And yes, I'm sure more now than ever that you can't drink!"

We drove to the Tower instead. Perched at the top of it was a revolving restaurant yielding a wonderful panoramic view of the Mississippi. It was like nothing else I had seen in my whole life! Fairy tale epic! The waiter steered us to a table right against the windows. As we approached it, I saw the back of someone already seated. It took just an instant to recognize Rory, Dani's Daddy, as he rose to greet us; dressed in well fitted evening suit. He kissed Dani's cheek and paused looking at me. I leaned forward as well, and he flowed naturally into an embrace with me just like with Dani.

The chatter dissolved many layers of angst from within me that afternoon. The luncheon was excellent ending with some of that famous Mississippi pecan pie. That's when Rory ordered a celebratory round of drinks, without asking. I looked at Dani. She said, "Small sips."

Rory excused himself and went to speak with the pianist. Returning, as he did so, I heard the words from one of my Daddy's Patti Paige albums. The pianist sang to it just as well as the voice on the recording.

I was dancing with my darling to the Tennessee Waltz

When an old friend I happened to see

I introduced her to my loved one

And while they were dancing

My friend stole my sweetheart from me ...

Rory held out his hand to me and I found myself flowing into his arms. We danced to the waltz that Daddy, Mommy and I had spent years gliding around the dining room table to; right up to the last year together. I would not have thought a man of his size could have been so light on his feet, but he was. Then he danced with Dani, while another round of drinks showed up at the table. By the time the father-daughter couple returned, my glass was empty. Whatever other anxieties clung to my soul, they dissolved away as Dani and I danced to several tunes that afternoon.

Rory had no idea that the prophetic words to 'The Tennessee Waltz' would soon come true for him. His beloved Dani would be stolen away, forever, I imagined as I clutched Dani in my arms as we danced to the lilting voice of Patti Paige. I knew the restaurant was revolving to allow guests to view the grandeur of the bend in the Mississippi from its location, but I think my head was spinning faster as we left.

We ended up at Dr. Dani's apartment, along with Rory. I didn't get to see much of the apartment, just the bedroom and a glimpse of the living room as Dani slipped the straps off my shoulders while Rory unzipped the back of my dress. No one asked me. I didn't mind, the euphoria of the alcohol blocked any inhibitions I may have had.

The best things come in threes, Rory said as he read the crimson italic text, "Wicked," beneath my left breast and then ran his tongue into my slit. "Wicked," he moaned as he read beneath my right breast and lapped my cunt in a long swipe up the valley. "So ... WicKed," he murmured reading the script centered above my cunt, as his lips probed my hood, sucking in my clit after the third reading. By then, I was a smoking volcano.

Rolling me on my side, they formed me into a wonderful sandwich. Dani and Rory as the crusts and I as the meat, to be devoured between them. It was good. Even without the alcohol, it would have been very good. It felt like being between Marie and Daddy -- just without the straw poking my butt. On my side, with Dani's leg over my head, she gave me ample access to feast. I felt her trained tongue vibrating against my hood. While Rory's cock was slowly making entry into my cunt as Dani' tongue worked me from the front. He was spooned into me from the backside, giving Dani's mouth access both to my slit and her Daddy's plundering rod. From his soft groans, I knew she was working both of us. Rory was long, strong and could seemingly go on without ending.

They gave me no respite, as my first orgasm stiffened my body into paralysis. Neither of them had cum, so they just drove onward striving for their own resolutions. For a short time, I couldn't satisfy Dani. So, her fingers replaced my lips, coaxing her cunty along until I returned to the living and, again, replaced her hand with my tongue. Both Rory and Dani continued excavating, below. Just short of my second impending climax, Rory was roaring and then spewing his seed deeply within me; that clenched my second orgasm. Dani quaked through her first at the same time, thank goodness.

"Pee break." I gasped.

Slowly, we untangled and I wobbled to the bathroom. Returning, I saw Dani making the golden arches with her legs. Rory's face was at the bottom of the arch, dipping into her honey sauce. I crawled back on to the bed and drew her nipples into my mouth, adding to her excitement. By now I knew what she liked and how she liked it -- rough. It didn't take very long for our two-on-one to get her off for her second orgasm. We were even, except for Rory.

"Why?" I asked, as we fell apart, looking directly into Dr. Bagatti's eyes. Despite the heavy breathing, the room became quiet as limbs and bodies stopped moving.

Hesitancy slowed her response, but it finally came in calculated terms, "Dr. Johnson wanted you to experience anal in a safe environment -- just in case you didn't decide to do it with your father. We knew you couldn't handle alcohol very well, so she added a dose of that to help ease any pain you might feel." She answered in a somewhat subdued manner. Guilt seem to be written in her dialogue as well.

"Kat, I trust my Daddy. I know he will be gentle, make it feel okay for you, you know, like you think your Daddy will."

I turned to face Rory, cocking my head, without saying a word. His spent dick lay across his thigh. "If you don't trust Dani," he said, "I won't force you. No one deserves that, Katrina."

"Did you do Dani?" I finally managed to ask.

"When she was ready, she asked, and not before then. Like I said, no one deserves to have something done to them they do not truly want. So, if you have any reservations then we stop, now."

"As a Throuple, then? But how?" I asked after a pregnant pause filled the room. My senses were still slow from drinking as I tried to make sense of how to fulfill what they conspired to do to me.

"Butt IS how and as a Throuple would be nice," that smirky doctor tone answered. "WicKed, you're just too easy a target to resist."

"Yeah, that's me -- easy -- a target too easy to resist," I thought about how Marie continues to manipulate me -- so easily.

Dani reached for a bottle beside her bed then spread herself out, with her feet toward the pillows, "Come kneel over my head. Spread your legs. Daddy will take you from behind. I felt her daddy squirting the cool liquid into the groove of my butt. Its moistness followed the curvature of my buttocks until it reached my sphincter. Dani's fingers were there spreading it around in small circles letting the tips of her fingers probe inside my rim. I could feel the tension in my rear end jolt as each finger probed my rosebud.

"Don't worry, just try and relax, Ms WicKed," she crooned, "this lube has a little numbing cream in it." My breathing was heavy in anticipation of what was to come. Dani could feel my breath gaining speed, as it washed across her slit. She knew my anxiety was on the rise, so she asked.

"What to hear a bunny joke?" she giggled as my butt grabbed her fingertips.

"Okay, I whispered into her cunty as her doctor fingers made their rounds for the afternoon; circling, probing. Rory's fingers joined her -- sliding his index finger into my pucker hole a little at a time -- working the liquid inside of me, slowly, taking his time.

"It goes like this. Two bunnies chanced to meet in the forest, a girl bunny and a boy bunny. The boy bunny says, 'Do you want to?' The girl bunny says, 'Yeah.' The boy bunny said, 'Don't worry. This won't hurt a bit. Did it?'"

"Sounds like one of my Daddy's silly farm jokes, fast fucking rabbits!" I managed half of a smile, with a touch of laughter. Stupid, but it helped lower some of my anxiety.

"WicKed, focus on roaming my range. Take me to that place where the fireworks burst onto the night sky in a thousand flashes of brilliant lights and colors. Take me WicKed. Imagine we are beneath all the stars in the universe shining down upon us. Make me as happy as the way you want to feel when Daddy claims you. Fuck me with your tongue, slowly, ice cream slowly, Kitten."

I listened to Dani's husky voice crooning to me from below, and immersed myself into her saturated honeypot. Her voice dropped off. I really appreciated the patience of Rory's lube-slathered cock slowly making entry as Dani' tongue worked me from below. The coolness of the lube Dani used had some numbing agent in it, she said. I didn't care; the heat from our bodies and the fingers, all of those fingers, were ramping up my desire, like a ping pong ball my hips bounced back and forth between Dani's lips and Rory's cock; back and forth between the two of them wanting more. Her Daddy, leaned over my curved spine to massage my tits as they swayed in rhythm with us. Between incrementally baby thrusts, Rory held still as I drove backward onto him, gathering more of his cock into me. The girth of him stretched me, widening a path into my channel. I could feel my butt muscles clenching around that one-eyed, intruding snake, gently working its way into my ass until I had all of him inside of me.

The fullness of having a cock up my ass while Dani ate my cunt felt exquisitely wonderful. I took Dani on my wings to fly high into the night sky, amidst the starbursts, the smell of smoke and groans of sex among the galaxy of stars watching over us until the three of us rolled over, exhausted from our third resolutions.

"Rory is right, things are best when they come in threes," I croaked and then drifted off to sleep, nestled between Rory and Dr. Dani; feeling like peanut butter and jelly had been smeared between my thighs.

When I awoke, I felt so elated that I strolled naked onto the balcony and give a shout out to the world. Rory, who had been in the living room with Dani, spotted me and came racing into the bedroom. His big arms wrapped around my waist and slid the glass door shut, nearly catching one of my tits in it as I struggled to wrestle free and get back outside. He had seen a few of Dani's neighbor's heads turned my way as they sat enjoying the coolness of the summer evening from their balconies. They must have thought it strange to see two naked people struggling on the balcony before Rory managed to pull me back inside. Guess I might have interrupted some tranquility for a few of them, maybe.

Returning to the Hospital

Dani and I rode the elevator to the top. Marie had my blood boiling again, making plans for me, without my consent, was going to get her ass bitten by my Karma, I thought as we ascended. In the silence, I felt the need to fill in the quiet and asked, "Was I bad, Dani?"

It was just a rhetorical question asked to fill the silence. I already knew the answer.

"Are you feeling bad about the balcony scene or about what we did with Rory?" she asked.

Certainly, I wasn't feeling bad about getting dicked in the ass, I had agreed to that.

"The Romeo and Juliette scene," I murmured. "I guess I own that one, huh?"

"Standing naked on my balcony while singing and dancing to the Tennessee Waltz might have been a little over the top, WicKed. The worse thing might have been Mrs. Walters knocking on my door to ask if I was okay. She was yelling that if someone didn't answer she was going to call the police. I had to answer the door before she banged it down, while holding up my dress in front of me! By now, that building gossip will have spread what she saw to anyone who had not already seen it."

With my head bowed, my lips softly whispered, "Sorry, Dr. Dani." It came out with my sincerest contrite voice.

I reflected, on the ride up the elevator, on what Dani said about my not being able to drink. No more alcohol for me and I'd probably be forgoing another dick churning away in my ass as well. Rory was gentle, just as Dani said he would be. But I felt it was not all it is built up to be, as pleasurable as Dani had spoken about it before the tattoo experiences - his dick up my ass just isn't my cup of tea. I ruminated over the latter as tenderness in my gait had me walking more slowly than usual.

"Thank you, Marie, for fulfilling my 'ass-perations'!" I uttered, with an extra touch of bitter added, as she opened the door. Leaving her standing in the center of the living room, I headed for a slice of leftover pizza in the refrigerator.

Dr. Danielle Bagatti, looking a bit worn, stepped inside the inner sanctum and filled Marie in on my butt fucking experiences. Yeah, I got her Daddy hard enough for a second go at it before we left Dani's apartment; just to make sure it wasn't the alcohol influencing the feeling of a dick bouncing off my ass and back again for another run into it.

I sat down on a lounge chair across from Marie and Dani. No one spoke. Somehow, I knew I was the designated speaker up to bat. It's amazing how in less than two months I felt myself casting off my eighteen-year-old cocoon and morphing into my alter ego 'WicKed.'

"Marie, I've decided what to do about tomorrow," I announced, not focusing on either doctor in particular -- just to the room in general as if the whole hospital was awaiting my announcement.

"It's Friday -- decision day. We're going to fly back Saturday morning. We'll have lunch with Daddy, like you planned. Then you'll take Daddy upstairs and fuck him until he can't get it up again. I want him so worn out he won't be thinking so much about me when I head home, without him. Start your intervention upstairs and tell him that I don't plan on fucking him again.

Meanwhile, I will be out in the barn riding the twins. I owe them each a resolution!

Afterward, the three of us will sit down at Grandma Kathryn Johnson's round table and determine how long you are going to keep Daddy at the hospital for his intervention. Marie, I didn't get a say in my intervention strategy, so he doesn't get a say in his either. Tit-for-Tat. If you don't think you can convince him to stay, then bring Laraby along to hog-tie him and load him into the Song Bird for the flight back.

I'm going to leave him with you, under your care, to do whatever you want with him, for as long as it takes; he is yours. I'm releasing my promise to my Mom for you to take up as your new cross to bare. You promised me that you would take that promise on for me. You'd better keep your word, Marie.

I'll head home Saturday afternoon and deal with Ms best-friend-forever Jackie Wilson; maybe I'll invite Dr. Dani along to see if she is damaged goods." I stated as I glanced over to check out Dani's response.

Marie sat listening throughout my speech. As I concluded, she responded, "I can live with that." Looking over at Dr. Dani she gave an inquisitive nod, seeking affirmation.

Dr. Bagatti responded, "I can live with that, too. Does that invite include tomorrow's tour of the barn loft with the twins as well as with Ms Jackie?" A Cheshire cat grin landed upon her face with a grand sense of mirth.

Eight Years Later

"Nervous, WicKed?" asked the department's chairman, looking back to see if anyone was close enough to hear his choice of words.

"Just a bit." I admitted as I prepared to step to the podium and deliver my valedictorian speech.

Spending the last eight years in studies culminating at the Harvard Medical School's Master of Medical Sciences in Clinical Investigation (MMSCI) program had prepared me well for this speech. I had followed Dr. Dani's footsteps through one of her alma maters attending the same pursuit she had. This led to her internship when she came to Dr. Kathryne Johnson's Medical Institute for Mental Health Hospital under Marie's mentorship.