All Comments on 'Wide Receiver'

by scatwoman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
NymphSaysNymphSaysalmost 13 years ago
A picture really is worth 1,000 words

Scatwoman,

I'm so glad I found this. I'd read your other recent story a few minutes ago. Your caption to this illustration was wicked -- the tight end becoming a wide receiver! You do have a way with words. And your illustrations are exceptional. Please keep submitting. (Oh -- and you'll see my thoughts on comments made by all the Anonymouses of the world, at your other story.) Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
NymphSays

Has some new stories and needs your vote!!!!

clem45clem45about 12 years ago
Wonderful.

White wimps have to know their place---cum holes and toilets for superior black cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
used at school

when I was 17 I went into the rest room and there were two young freshmen there they forced me into a stall and made me suck them off. they blackmailed me and made me serve them all year. when i got out of school i had to go to there house where i was fucked by them and some of there family and friends i still serve blacks and i love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WOW I had my fist in my cunt while i was reading this I need a bunch of blacks to do this to me and my boyfriend. thanks for posting it is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story, it took me a lot longer to serve my wife and her boyfriends fully as a toilet.

Her boss taught her to be more dominant with me before we were married, I know now I was swallowing his cum along with her piss, back then.

After our honeymoon, they had me kneel in the woods to suck and swallow, cum and piss from his cock, but things got more extreme with her second dominant lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think the women should piss in Brads mouth 1st. Straight white bois all get pegged,fisted, tiny soft sissy clits locked in permanent chastity, pussy free sissy toilet slaves - love honor obey submit... I like quick reads, but could go a bit longer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscatwoman@scatwoman
First: a word of warning. If you don't like extreme dominance and submission, mainly human toilet service, you probably won't like my stories. Fair warning! A while back, I had written a few Voyager and miscellaneous scat stories that floated around the Internet for a while...