Widowed Mike's New Appetite Ep. 03

Story Info
Widow and his new appetite for sex.
1.4k words
4.18
4.5k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joedevon
joedevon
39 Followers

It's been a few weeks since Jayne and I have been meeting up for coffee and cake followed by a great time in the bedroom where we both agreed 'no strings, no commitment'. I was 56 and widowed, Jayne was 52 and from what I understood twice divorced and had made it clear she wasn't interested in anything except sex.

The sex was unhurried and we both got what we wanted, neither of us being shy of asking, but then again neither of us wanted anything more than what most adults would call ordinary. I did feel that she might be getting bored with me so I made sure that I talked to the other women from work who were on my short list, Sharon and Ann.

Sharon had been divorced for a couple of years and Jayne told me Sharon was off men at the moment, however we both liked cycling and we had arranged to go out once a week for a ride to local beauty spots where we would stop for a rest and a drink before returning home. I never made any attempt to discuss her private life or anything remotely sexual as I was biding my time especially as I was happy with the Jayne arrangement. I never made a secret of the cycling so was a bit surprised when I next saw Jayne she made mention of it.

"Saw you out cycling with Sharon yesterday, are you and her being friendly afterwards?"

"Friendly? You mean sex? No, it's purely cycling, we ride to somewhere nice, have a rest and a drink and come home. Haven't even thought about her that way."

Alright, that was a lie but Jayne didn't know that and I wasn't going to tell her that I fancied her as well.

"She seems OK, her husband went off when he was working away from home and strayed and got his young bit on the side pregnant. At least he stood by the baby."

I raised my eyebrows as this was news to me, " Really, didn't know that but as I said we haven't talked about our private lives."
Jayne seemed to accept this and we had finished our coffee and cake and if things followed the usual pattern it was time to head upstairs but I wasn't sure how things would turn out.

"You haven't been to bed with her?"

"No, promise, no bed, no sex not even a kiss or holding hands. Just cycling friends."

With this Jayne stood up and kissed me. I returned the kiss and my cock started its familiar rise. Her hand moved down and stroked the growing length and kissed me deeper. I pulled her bottom tight to me and ran my hand across the back of her short skirt and slipped a hand up inside and felt the outline of a skimpy thong.

Jayne stepped away and pulled off her t shirt and skirt and faced me wearing just the skimpy thong and matching bra. I quickly undressed down to my briefs and the bulge that was hardly contained. She hurriedly knelt down and started to kiss me through the briefs. Quickly she had pulled them down and was starting on giving me a blow job. She had half of my thick 7" cock in her mouth without a problem and I stood there and enjoyed the sensations. After a couple of minutes she stopped and kissed me on the lips. I returned the kiss and instinctively knelt down and returned the action. Her thong was already damp with anticipation as my tongue push the thin material into her. I pulled it out and to one side and my tongue slipped into her as I eased her lips apart. She moaned as I did and pulled my head tighter.

We separated and Jayne pulled the thong down and off and I followed with my briefs. Jayne turned round and with her arms on the bed spread her legs wide, I guided my cock quickly to her wet pussy and edged it in. I held her hips as I gently but firmly slipped my manhood into her and started riding her. She groaned as she took my full length but neither of us was close to coming. After a few minutes I slid out of her and she told me to get on the bed. I obeyed as she wasted no time in straddling me and my cock disappeared into her time and time again. I pushed myself up and kissed her lips as my hands caressed her 34c breasts. l lowered my face as I kissed and licked her pert and firm nipples as my cock was deep into her.

She leant back on her hands and told me to do the same. She whimpered as the angle changed and I could feel my cock seeming to push against her clit from the inside. We both pushed towards each other and I could feel myself starting to come. It was too soon so I pulled back and away and my cock slipped out.

I quickly turned round and kneeling on the bed slipped 2 fingers inside her as my tongue delved onto her clit. She lay down on the bed and opened her legs wide. My fingers were deep in her and my tongue working overtime. She started to squirm which I already knew was the sign she was about to come but this time I wanted her to come on my fingers. She looked at me almost pleading to ram my manhood into her but she knew it was too late as she let out a low groan as she climaxed as I continued to play her with my fingers. Eventually I slipped my fingers out and holding my cock guided it swiftly into her very wet juicy pussy. I was really close and I wasted no time in pumping my seed deep into her. I lay down onto of her and held her.

"Pig," she whispered,"Pig, you knew how close I was but you kept fingering me."

"Agreed, but I wanted to feel you come and then I was so close I couldn't help myself. Promise next time I'll do it the way you want."

We kissed and we moved apart and I let her go to the shower first. I resisted the urge to follow her and merely took her place when she had done. By the time I had showered and dressed it was time for me to leave and I left wondering if I had messed up.

A few days later I was out cycling with Sharon and we stopped at one of our usual stops for a drink.

"Mike, something we need to talk about."

I nodded and she continued, "Bit embarrassing but you need to know. I told Jayne weeks ago that I fancied you and she promised she would talk to you about it and instead I find the 2 of you are having a fling."

"Not exactly a fling, more of a no strings, no commitment sex arrangement and no I didn't know you fancied me, Jayne told me you were off men."

"I was, but I thought you would be different."
I looked Sharon deep in the eyes,"Jayne worked us for her own reasons, she didn't tell me and bedded me instead. If I'd known, " and my voice trailed off

"Something else I need to tell you, me and Jayne were having this talk and she came on to me. I've never been with a woman before and I was feeling low so I went to bed with her. Must admit it was quite good, different but quite good. So she has worked both of us."

We got up and cycled back towards my house and instead of Sharon cycling back to her house I invited her in. She accepted and after putting the bikes in the garage I put the kettle on for coffee. We looked at each other unsure what to say or do until I walked up to her and kissed her full on the lips. She quickly responded and we held each close for a few seconds until the kettle boiled. After the coffee was drunk Sharon stood up to leave.

"You don't have to go, we could go up to the bedroom? I'm sorry about Jayne but I really didn't know."

"After last night I know, come on let's make up for some lost time."

I took her hand and led her upstairs and into the bedroom.

joedevon
joedevon
39 Followers