Widow's Tales Ch. 01 - A New First

Story Info
Steamy encounter reintroduces sex in my life.
4.2k words
4.6
11.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoneMilf
LoneMilf
67 Followers

My name is Lone, and I'm 43 years old. Four years ago, my husband was in a car crash that left me a widow and a single mother of 2 teenagers. That hit me like the proverbial ton of bricks. I had built a huge part of my life around being the wife in a loving marriage - and from one moment to the next, that was all gone. It broke me, and for a long time, all I could focus on, was just getting through the days. However, in time, and with the help of a few great friends, I was able to gradually put my life back together again. Now I'm doing great in most ways, but one important piece is still missing - sex.

I was married for more than 20 years. When we first met, my husband and I were both virgins, and neither of us had ever had a boyfriend/girlfriend before. We were so innocent. Fortunately, that didn't last very long. I was always the more adventurous of us, and I made sure we had an active and varied sex life, that we both enjoyed tremendously. We watched porn together, tried out new positions, used sex toys, played sex games but we never once considered including anyone else in our activities. It was always focused on our joy together. This was great, while I had it. But it also meant that to me, sex was intricately linked to my husband. When he died, so did my desire for sex. It simply vanished. None of the things that used to get me warmed up had any effect anymore - and even my trusty vibrator just felt weird. Until a few weeks ago, that is...

I wake up one morning, feeling.. determined. I get like that sometimes - once I set my mind on something, nothing will make me budge. I have decided that I will not live the rest of my life without sex. So how to go about it? How to rekindle my flame? And with whom? It can't be through another relationship - although I am missing sex, my late husband is still the love of my life and I have no intention of messing with those precious memories. It also can't be just masturbation. I tried that multiple times over the last years, but never got more than a slight tingle from it.

So, what to do? I realize that I'm looking for something I've never tried before - casual sex, and preferably with someone I'll never see again. I know there are mobile apps and websites dedicated to just this kind of thing, but none of them appeal to me. They all seem so.. I don't know.. focused on appearances, superficial.. silly? I'm not looking for some kind of Adonis - just a nice guy. And very importantly, someone that won't get the wrong impression and take it for more than it will be. No, those sites still feel too much like dating.

A week or so passes, before I find out what to do. I need to go to a city at the other end of the country for an overnight work trip - so why not add a little pleasure to the business? I do a bit of quick googling, and find 3 forums that have postings from people looking to hook up in the local area. After a bit of contemplation, I write this:

"Who can help out a damsel in distress?

Ok, not really distress - more a damsel in... need :) I haven't had sex for more than 3 years, and I'm looking to change that. Full anonymity promised and expected. No names, IDs, pictures or videos will be exchanged. No money involved. This is exactly what it looks like - the simplest of booty calls. Appearances don't matter much to me, but you must be clean and friendly. I expect you are between 30 and 45 years old".

I add a bit about when I'll be around, then post the message in several places.

It doesn't take long before I start getting responses. There are lots of offers and quite a few that post pictures of themselves or (very often) the part of themselves they think I might be interested in... I don't want those. I'm not looking for body parts to have sex with - I'm looking for a person. There are better replies too, and some that show humour and kindness - both of which I highly appreciate. I consider a few of them, but end up focusing my attention on his one:

"Re: Who can help out a damsel in distress?

I'm no knight in shining armour, but when a woman needs help, I try my very best to please. And damsels are so rare these days - I would love to get my hands on one ;) I fully understand your desire for anonymity, and I feel the same way. I'm not ashamed or embarrassed about what (I hope) we're about to do, but it's just a moment in time - nothing to do with the rest of our lives. I consider myself quite clean too, but I'll be happy to pose for an inspection."

I'm not sure what draws me to it. Maybe it is the light tone, or maybe the nice expression about anonymity - it captures exactly how I feel. We exchange a few more messages - very light and playful in nature, and before I know it, we've arranged to meet at a hotel lobby bar (not the hotel I am staying at). He will arrange for a room, in case things work out well...

The day comes around in no time. I have a bit of trouble focusing on my last meeting, since my mind is already drifting to what I'm about to do. I try hard not to set any expectations or imagine anything specific, but I am getting a little nervous and also excited. In fact, when I get up from the conference table after my last meeting, I feel my dress clinging to my inner thigh - I'm leaking! Now, this isn't all that unusual for me, I do lubricate very easily, but this is by far the most I've had in a very long time. I use my laptop to hide the dark patch, and get out without anyone else noticing - or at least I think so.

I decide to go to the lobby bar early. I don't want to be walking into the room wondering whom I'm going to meet. We haven't actually decided on any particular signals to identify each other, but I figured it wouldn't be all that busy anyway. And I was right, the bar is almost empty. One couple sitting together in a booth and a few of guys standing by the counter. I give the guys a brief look, quickly deciding that none of them are likely to be my 'date'. One of them does try to catch my eye, but he's definitely older than 45 and doesn't even try to make a move. Wanting to keep my wits about me, I order a mocktail and settle in to read some news on my phone.

About 10 minutes before the agreed-upon time, I notice a guy walking into the bar, scouting around very obviously. He looks about 30 and quite plain. A little taller than me, average build, a pleasant face, but not one you'd notice in a crowd. We make eye contact, and he walks right up to me.

"Hi there", he says, "Are you the one I'm supposed to meet?"

I nod, suddenly feeling a little shy. I see his eyes wandering down over my body and back up. Then his face splits into a huge grin.

"I.. I'm shocked," he says, "You're gorgeous!"

I laugh off the compliment, and ask, "Not exactly what you were expecting?".

"No." he responds, "I figured there was a reason you didn't want to exchange pictures or descriptions of any kind."

"You thought I would be ugly?" I ask, raising one eyebrow pointedly.

"No, no.... ok, yes. Maybe a little," he admits, looking more than a little embarrassed. He looks cute like that - literally staring at his own feet.

I give him a few seconds to recover, then ask "Now, are you still up for that inspection you promised?"

He is.

Going up in the elevator together is kind of awkward. There is definitely some good chemistry between us, but now also the realization that we are actually going through with this. For a moment, I have the urge to call it off. However, I know it's just jitters and I quickly suppress them. My date seems to pick up on it though. He steps closer and puts a hand on my arm. I feel sparks from even that little touch - shooting all the way up my arm and down my back.

"You know, we can still change our minds..", he starts to say.

Keeping eye contact, I put a finger on his lips and issue a gentle "Sssshh" while shaking my head.

We reach our floor and find our room without another word, just enjoying the sexual tension between us.

Once inside, I turn to my date and say "Alright, now for that inspection.."

I take a step back and look him over slowly, not showing any approval or disapproval. He's shifting his weight around a little nervously, obviously very self-aware. Then I walk around him, taking my time before getting back to his front.

"Well?" he asks, "Did I pass?"

"Hmm.. it's hard to tell with all those clothes", I say with a mischievious smile. "Why don't you take them off and let me have a proper look?"

In no time, he has stripped down to his boxer shorts. Then he hesitates, looking at me.

"Go on, all of it, please," I confirm.

He slips off his underwear and straightens up, letting me see him fully naked. Objectively, I'm aware that he is the youngest man I've seen naked in a very long time, and he's in decent shape, although a little overweight. I deliberately don't try to compare him to my late husband, but just assess what is in front of me.

"Not bad", I say with a grin.

I see him visibly relaxing at those words, he must have been more anxious than I realized!

"Do I get a look too?" my date asks expectantly.

"I think I can do better than that", I reply. "I haven't had a chance to shower after work yet, and I could use a hand scrubbing some of those hard to reach places..."

He stares at me and swallows audibly before saying, "Oh yeah, that sounds much better."

I've always liked being naked - it feels very natural to me. And I'm usually not very self-conscious about my body either. This feels a little different though - probably because I know this guy will be doing more with my body than just looking at it. I am 43, and having children changes the body somewhat too - giving a little more of everything :) On the other hand, one of the things that brought me through the last couple of difficult years, was consistent and frequent exercise. As a result, I'm probably more fit now than anytime in the last 20 years. And it shows. Everything is a little more toned, a little tighter - just overall more attractive.

In the bathroom, I get out of my clothes quickly. My date obviously likes what he sees, and almost immediately, his penis is pointing straight at the ceiling. I'm tempted to grab it right then and there, but decide to wait - still wanting to bask a little in this pre-sex energy and tension. We both step into the shower cabin, which is a tight fit. Our bodies are touching whenever we move. My date turns, first sideways, and then all the way around, facing away, to keep his cock from bouncing into me. It is a nice considerate touch that just makes me want it more. I pour a very generous amount of soap into my hands, and start rubbing his shoulders and back with it. Soon, I let my hands move down over his stomach, until they reached his throbbing rod. My left hand goes to his ass and does a little caressing, while I use my right hand to gently but firmly grab his cock. Then I started rubbing it slowly. I put my mouth to his back and place light kisses on it, while I keep stroking him ever so slowly. He puts his hands on the wall, leaning on it. His legs look a little shaky, and he starts moaning loudly.

"Does that feel good?" I whisper in his ear.

"Oh god yes", he replies with a heavy sigh.

I press my breasts and hips into him from behind and pick up the speed, suddenly rubbing him much faster and a little roughly. My date bends his head backwards, pushing his penis into my hand. He almost gives in to the temptation to cum, but at the last moment, he spins around, breaking my hold on his penis.

He looks me in the eyes, panting, and says, "Not yet".

I pout and try to look disappointed, but he just laughs.

"You're the one who hasn't been washed yet, remember?"

I nod, while he lathers up his hands.

"Turn around, please," he says.

I comply.

He puts his hands on my neck, making me jump from the cold soap. Then he proceeds to wash me thoroughly, taking his time to scrub all the parts he can easily reach. Over my shoulders, down my arms, up my sides. His hands rub closer and closer to my nipples, but just barely don't touch. Just when I start wondering if this is really just going to be a nice gentle wash, he lets both hands cup my breasts, pulling me close. His fingers are slippery with soap, and he start rubbing them over my nipples. It feels amazing! My mind goes blank, just focusing on the sensations. My nipples have been screaming for attention, and finally they're getting it. I lean into his chest, relaxing my legs and letting him hold me up. Suddenly, I realize that one of his hands is moving downwards, making it's way to my crotch. I squeeze my legs together, then spread them to give him access. His fingers find my clit, making me gasp when they slide over it. His touch is gentle, a little hesitant.

"Yesss, just like that," I say, turning my face into his neck.

He rubs, more confident now. I feel my body responding - once again providing me with the bursts of sweet sexual pleasure that I've been missing for so long. My breathing is heavy, but I start feeling dizzy. The steam from the shower and the overpowering sensations is just too much. I reach out and turn off the water, then push the shower doors open, letting in some fresh cool air.

"Let's get out of here," I say, "We need somewhere to lie down.."

We quickly dry off, and make our way to the bed. Facing each other, we hug and press our naked bodies together. He feels both soft and firm, except for his cock, which is still rock hard. I feel his mouth on my neck, kissing and nibbling. I moan softly and hug him closer. His mouth moves down. Reaching my collarbone, my upper chest. I know where it's heading, and I push out my chest in anticipation. His warm mouth closes over my nipple, and I gasp loudly. He twirls his tongue over it, sending shivers down my back. Then he sucks. Hard. My legs give way, and we tumble onto the bed together. He ends up on his back, and I use the chance to straddle him, facing his penis. I look back, and see my date staring at my crotch. I'm literally dripping onto his chest. I lower myself, and he sticks out his tongue eagerly.

"Mmmm," I sigh, and turn my attention to the rod in front of me.

It looks strained, like a balloon filled to the bursting point. I run a finger along one of the very visible veins, then wrap one hand around the base. I bend down, close enough to let my tongue lick the tip. It's sticky with pre-cum and the musky smell is intoxicating. I inhale deeply, not really thinking, but just enjoying the moment. Then I let my moist, soft mouth slip over the tip of his cock. Deeper. Taking as much in, as I comfortably can. I keep a firm grip on the base, and start bobbing my head up and down. It's wet and sloppy. Pre-cum and saliva running all over the place. My date groans and shakes his head from side to side.

"Oh my god, that feels amazing!" he shouts.

I grin and redouble my efforts - still keeping the pressure very light, but speeding up. I get a good rhythm going, sliding his cock almost all the way out, and then taking it in deep again. After a few minutes, I take my mouth off his penis for a moment, to catch my breath, but keep rubbing along his whole shaft with my hand. Suddenly, he pushes his hips off the bed, straining to get into my mouth again. Too late, I realize what's happening, and his first burst of semen hits me right in the face. I close my eyes, and push myself onto his erupting cock, catching the next streams in my mouth. There is a lot of it, and although I try to just let it run back out, I get some down my throat too, making me cough. It must have been quite the sight - me, straddled atop my date, coughing cum and leaking juices, while squinting to avoid letting semen run into my eyes. I roll off my date, laughing.

"I'm so sorry!" he exclaims. "I should have said something, but it just felt so good!"

Don't worry - I just need a minute to clean up," I say while heading for the bathroom.

After washing my face and having a few sips of water, I go back to my date. He's sitting on the edge of the bed now, looking embarrassed.

"I really didn't mean to finish so quickly, and without warning you," he says.

I sit down next to him and give him a smile.

"Listen," I say. "I'm having fun here, and I'm pretty sure you've been enjoying yourself too.."

He smiles sheepishly at that.

I continue, "Why don't we forget about what it's 'supposed' to be like? If it feels good, just go with it."

"Hmm..," he says, "you know you are an amazing woman, right?"

"I do," I reply with a smile. "Maybe you should check if that means that I taste amazing too.."

"But I already know-" he starts.

"Ssshh, don't ruin it," I say with a laugh, while pulling him down on the bed with me.

He starts at my breasts, kissing, licking and sucking my nipples until I squirm so much I almost tear the sheets off the bed. In a not so subtle hint, I push his head downwards. He complies, kissing down my stomach, licking my sides. Slowly moving to my soaking wet crotch. Even I can smell how strong the odour is down there, and he seems invigorated by it. His tongue darts out, lapping up my juices. From my inner thighs first, then gradually closer and closer to my entrance. I exhale loudly and let my shoulders sink into the mattress, relaxing. His soft tongue explores - the tip of it gently prying me open and slipping inside. It feels nice, very comfortable. After a few minutes, I feel the tongue moving upwards, heading for my clit. He takes his time, licking all the way around it, before finally flicking his tongue over it. A jolt of pleasure runs through my body, making me gasp. He presses his face into me, alternating between licking fast and slow. I put a hand in his hair, gently guiding him. My breathing is heavy and I'm moaning softly. He keeps at it, now also sucking my clit into his mouth. Soon, I feel a tension inside, the pleasure building up. I let my mind go blank, just focusing on the sensations. I feel it continuing to build for a bit, and then it plateaus, keeping me at a heightened level of arousal and sensitivity. It feels great, but oral is not usually the main course for me..

I push my date's head away from my crotch and ask, "Did you bring condoms?"

He looks unfocused for a moment, then jumps off the bed, exclaiming, "Yes, right here."

After digging through the pockets of his jacket, he pulls out a large box of condoms. He tears it open, spilling most of them over the bed and on the floor.

"Relax," I say, handing him one of the condoms from the bed.

"You better put it on yourself," I suggest, " it's been a while since I've used those."

He grabs the tip and rolls the rubber over his penis. It's hard and throbbing again.

"Looks like somebody's ready for round two," I say with an inviting smile.

"More than ready," he says, his eyes bright with lust.

"Alright," I instruct, "your turn to lie down."

He gets comfortable on the bed, lying on his back, with his cock sticking almost straight up. I let my hands run over his thighs, barely touching, which makes him twitch and his cock bounce. Without taking my eyes of his, I move up and position myself with his rod right at my entrance. Then I push downwards, sliding him inside me in one smooth motion. He lets out a loud gasp and rolls his head back. He fills me up - and it feels great! It's a tight fit, but the extensive lubrication and the smoothness of the condom makes it possible. I savor the feeling for a minute, allowing my body to adjust. Then I put my hands on his chest and raise myself up, letting him slide almost all the way out - then push myself down on him again. I go slow at first, then a little faster. Up and down, just enjoying the feeling of it. My date starts moaning loudly, and he puts his hands on my thighs, slowing my movements almost to a stop. His breathing is fast and heavy, and he's clearly trying hard not to cum yet. I relax and smile at him. Not moving. I wait for his breathing to calm down a bit. Then I clench my vaginal muscles around him and start moving again. He is moving with me this time, pushing up into me when I'm coming down. We hit a rhythm together with a loud 'smack' each time our bodies slam into each other.

LoneMilf
LoneMilf
67 Followers
12