All Comments on 'Widow's Tales Ch. 01 - A New First'

by LoneMilf

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
HemsleyHemsley9 months ago

Very erotic story but realistic. Loved the woman taking control.

DessertmanDessertman9 months ago

I didn't look at your biography until after a had read your stories. I formed an impression that you are female due to your sensitive descriptions, much more so than most male authors.

I have a 60 yo internet friend with whom i exchange messages, both loving and erotic. She is a very sensual woman and she has the same sensitivity even when being very explicit.

I loved your stories, keep up the good work, I look forward to reaning more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

We'll written erotic and sexy with not one giant cock in sight ☺

OldbutboldOldbutbold9 months ago
5 Stars

5 stars great story , well written and thought out , hope to read more of your adventures in future , thank you for the time and effort you give to writing for us the readers .

FireStillBurningFireStillBurning8 months ago

A Very Good 1st story. Believable & realistic & practicing “ safe-sex”. Was a bit surprised they didn’t spend more time together, or possibly the night. But you left the opportunity there for them to met again. Looking forward to more.

DchargerDcharger7 months ago

That was 1 freaken HOT STORY. I loved every bit of it. I kinda saw myself in the story as that guy. Well done. ***** all the way and more. Can't wait to read the other stories.

AG31AG317 months ago

I was riveted from the get-go and didn't care if I found any "good parts" that turned me on. I read it as a good story. It was so totally believable. Maybe I'm reading a story in The New Yorker????

But the good parts were really good. I don't think The New Yorker would publish it.

A diddley Squat

"just enjoying the sexual tension between us." Such a simple statement. So evocative.

plex22plex226 months ago

So well told! I sure hope there's a Part II

puny_peepeepuny_peepee6 months ago

Well written and honest. It doesn't come across as fiction at all but as a true experience.

yowseryowser5 months ago

Sweet tale, authentic and well paced. The re-emergence theme is intriguing, and you have a thoughtful, perceptive narrator with suitable desires and motivations. Lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very honest and fun

bestkeptsecret678bestkeptsecret6785 months ago

I admire the honesty with which this has been authored, so congratulations on being able to put such sentiments in writing, not to mention doing it for our consumption. Well done!

Plus, the sex with a stranger thing really works for me...

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog5 months ago

Very well written. Not many stories like this here. Well done 5 stars

aego99xaego99x2 months ago

Outstanding story. Touching, sexy, we'll written. Looking forward to reading others you've written. Thank you for sharing...

LoveToSniffPantiesLoveToSniffPanties2 months ago

A Outstanding Wonderful down to earth true to form story with sentiment, honesty, authenticity, realism, and erotic. Very well written and paced from a real life encounter!! Thank you for sharing an intimate encounter with us! You really have a talent at expressing and sharing that captives a sense of the reader being present! Thank you and the highest rating possible!

DillharrisDillharris27 days ago

Terrific story,! I can't even imagine the emotional tethering that took place in writing this and the weight of every word you chose to use. Thank you for sharing and allowing us to take this journey with you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoneMilf@LoneMilf
Lone is my name, not a description! I'm a 44 year old widow. I like wit and candor. Open honest conversations and a little banter :) I'm curious at heart, and I find most things interesting. Oh, and I love a good flirt that makes me think... Personally, I actually prefer not...

story TAGS