Widow's Tales Ch. 01 - A New First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out a long "Yesssssss," as I let myself go and ride him faster and harder.

He groans and bucks, and then he pulls me down unto his chest, wrapping me in his arms, while he pistons into me at an incredible speed.

"Fuuuuckk yess," he shouts as he tenses and cums.

He keeps pushing himself as deep into me as he can for a few strokes, then he slowly calms down and eventually stops, letting out a deep contented sigh.

We stay close like that for a few minutes while we both catch our breath.

Then I roll off him and smile, saying, "Whew, that was great. And really needed!"

He raises himself up on an elbow and says, "Yes, that was really something."

He has a big grin on his face and a look of satisfaction and admiration. It feels good to be desired.

"Thank you," I say earnestly.

He nods in acknowledgement, but doesn't comment.

I start gathering up my clothes from the floor and getting dressed. The whole room smells of sex and although I thoroughly enjoyed it, I also know that now is the right time to leave. By the time I'm fully dressed and ready to go, my date has put on underwear and trousers too. We look at each other and probably both feel a little akward. Then he hands me a scrap of paper that says: "Thomas: xxxxx".

He looks at me and explains, "I know you said no exchange of any information, and I wouldn't dream of asking you. But.. if you ever feel like repeating this... the inspection has already been passed."

He beams a bright smile at me, and I laugh taking the note, saying, "I don't expect to use this. But I do appreciate the offer. Thank you."

I take a taxi back to my hotel. On the way, I reflect on what has just happened and how I feel about it. I'm smiling to myself. I feel great. It was exactly what I'd hoped for - fun, exciting, uncomplicated. I didn't quite reach an orgasm, but that's not unusual for me, and I can feel my body still tingling with sexual energy - I can't wait to get back to my room and let the memories of this and my vibrator take me the rest of the way..

12