Wife 2.x.x Ch. 03

Story Info
Unconventional option.
8.6k words
4
2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannie81
Dannie81
83 Followers

Chapter 3

I made it home by Sunday evening. It had hurt leaving Nadine asleep at daybreak but bringing her with me would have been impossible because she could not just disappear the way I was going to. She was on the press radar now and that was the best protection I could give her.

I rode through Virginia wishing she and I were together in her bed, warm and dry. It rained most of the way, not helping my mood, and I stopped often to get coffee and feel horrible. I kept thinking of her; how she had gently scratched my back after I had cum. Her wanting to sleep under me had been totally new for me and an incredible turn on to hear her breathing next to my ear as we went to sleep. I remembered her snuggling under me each time I rolled over, her gentle caresses and soft words as soon as I started getting a nightmare. It had been a long time since someone had stayed with me through the night and not simply shaken me awake when what I had been through boiled over in my dreams. I wanted more of that.

A surveillance team was watching my apartment in North Carolina when I went past it and I smiled to myself as I rode to the self storage lockup I rented through the hotel where I did my change to Nick Bodenstein. They were just bad, but fell squarely into the Mrs. Hanson approach of trying to rattle the people smaller than her.

Ruth had read my novel and was horrified at what I described as happening. She would not let Nicole read a book in which teenagers were kidnapped and brainwashed into accepting they were to be bought and sold. She spent half an hour trying to tell me that simple starting point was unrealistic until I brought up international studies on the matter.

She went off to pack and make supper rather than argue further while I sat down and spoke to my daughters. Just because Ruth had not let Nicole read my novel did not mean that Nicole had been obedient and I quickly found out that both knew what the story was about. Nicole had set out to sanitize her digital footprint and asked me what the slavers would see if they looked at her. I knew what they would see and I was not as worried about her as I was about Elizabeth and Deidre but I gave a few tips.

Cathy was more interested in the practicalities such as transport, and housing slaves. She asked if there were really places where ten or twenty people were brainwashed at the same time. Regrettably I told her that the numbers were in the book were understated. The compound I had broken open had been able to house sixty slaves with a support staff of ten including the shrink. The slaves did the cooking, maintenance, and even the guarding. It didn't really matter if one escaped, it was two hundred kilometers of Sahara desert to help if the slave went in the right direction.

Over supper we discussed plans the girls had over summer break. Their grandfather was taking a tour group from his church to Israel so visiting was out. They did have other plans and Cathy surprised me by wanting to spend more time learning about business but not at the hotel. We discussed this and she spoke about the dance studio professional who was looking for somebody to help over the summer. I agreed speculating that possibly it was not really learning business Cathy was after, I had watched Cathy slowly give up on boys and turn to Amelia who said she was straight and had dated me twice. I thought Cathy might be in with a shot, never having met a totally straight woman.

Nicole wanted to go further on learning about handcrafts like knitting, embroidery and sewing. I was prepared to buy her a good machine if I saw that she would use it so she had a range of patterns to try and wanted fabrics. That I could do and we agreed on the next afternoon.

Ruth watched this with a smile and said nothing until the girls had gone to their rooms. Coming home had been a shock for me to realize that I had not thought about her at all since Monday night. She had obviously been thinking. It came out as she talked about chats she had had with hookers at the hotel.

"You know dad is going to Israel next month... I want to come here and work at your hotel." she said.

"Doesn't work that way Ruth. You earn working there. Go to Sharky Tooth and get into his stable. Walk the streets and if you're good he will send you. Try name dropping and he will start you off with a beating instead of waiting a week or so to smack you around."

"I thought you would let me sort of work by myself."

"Nope, agreement with Sharky, no working girls except his. He knows that I want health certificates, no flashing tits and ass, no looking as if she just came off the street corner. One customer per night per girl only."

Ruth listened and sat staring at me. She knew I would not bend the rules for her on this. If I stopped allowing Sharky sole turf rights I would have hookers competing in my bar and that was always going to end badly. She had spoken to the hookers so she had some idea of how they could get.

As she stared I thought about fucking her again. Without taking my eyes off her I took out a wad of bank notes. I peeled five hundred dollars off. And held the money up for her to see.

"You could have a deal with me. But! Then you and Dee live together and she is your madam, a brothel at a small hotel would work nicely for some of my guests, bookings will come through my hotel and all you need to worry about is the customer you entertain which would be me if I am there. Or you can have this for your services tonight and go home to consider. Leave it, go with a pimp, or stay with Dee."

Ruth looked at the money, at me, then shook her head.

"Red light time of month for me Nick. Call her if you're horny."

I considered telling her she had a mouth but left it. In the back of my mind I was thinking about little Nadine around my dick tilting her head to look at me in pride as she accommodated my entire length. I thought about Deidre, very good at getting me to cum quickly when she wanted me to. Both had been better in bed than Ruth. She had the looks for a successful hooker but needed to learn the moves.

I was looking at my daughters having breakfast and wondering about Nadine on Monday morning after I took Ruth to the airport. That little woman was taking more of my attention than was good in the situation. Apart from that, I wondered if she knew what loving my children as she said she would entailed.

I had listened to her phone call with Sheryl the previous night and Nadine had spared no detail about our night. She knew I had kids and at least one other woman and she was still prepared to drop everything for me. She was clear on one thing, she wanted no other man. Now I was wondering how to introduce my daughters to her because I was going to find a way to have her with me. I was deeply flattered at what she said and I was determined to have her here because she was the one who had already decided to love my daughters.

"Who is worrying you dad?" Cathy asked, uncharacteristically directly.

"What do you mean?"

"Last time you went all thoughtful and quiet you had just bought this house for us and you were working out how to get us here."

"Yeah daddy you go really quiet when you worry." Nicole added.

I made a snap decision. There was a way to see what my daughters thought.

"I met a writer... here, I'll show you what she writes... she really likes me."

I showed the girls what Nadine wrote and Nicole exclaimed that it was about werewolves. She settled down to reading immediately. Cathy had a look through her short stories and picked one that looked interesting. I took the time and read her latest piece; she now had a heroic werewolf.

It was interesting to see what she thought of me. Her heroic werewolf was highly intelligent, looking for revenge on the vampires who killed his alpha female. He was cunning and had concern for the human girl who was nearly taken for food for the vampires.

He had a strategy for defeating vampires, bait a trap with food and power, put them in a position where they had to pick one or the other and they would fight among themselves. Then they would make mistakes, like not watching for him and he would strike. Her story ended with one vampire killed and a budding romance between the wolf and the girl he had rescued. Her taking the first steps to joining his family was underscored with a decision to be his new alpha female.

I wondered what she was going to write about werewolf family dynamics, how werewolf mates and females established dominance. It was actually her best story so far and ratings on the site showed it.

It was just before she went to work so I sent a message. Her reaction to my message through Sheryl was immediate. I was listening to her phone and smiled.

"He wasn't just after one night? His kids? My dad is going to freak!"

"How did he get my number?" Sheryl asked near panic.

"He's a werewolf! He might have smelled it? He probably looked on my phone; why not get in touch with me...oh, I'm being watched. He's damn clever."

"Yeah he blew that cop van up with nothing; some people say he flipped it with one hand! They say he jumped clear from the van to the roofs of the houses. Old lady Fowles said she saw him! Eight foot tall and fierce, snarled at her from the house roof across the street and wanted to come at her but the cops were coming so he went to the river again!"

"Bullshit Sheryl. He's maybe six five, and damn nice. He's just a guy, probably, a great guy, but he isn't fierce! Besides, she lives on the river side of her street, he would have had to go through her to get there. He's controlled and calm and damn dangerous because he isn't fierce."

I am in fact six foot three tall. It was fun to hear though.

"What is he like loony controlled?"

"A loony guy with kids, looking for me to get to know them? Then he's a damn good dad and trying to find his kids a good mom before he goes off the rails."

"It won't matter what I say right?"

"Nope I'm going to marry him."

"What if he is a real werewolf? And look what he did to that ship in Phili! Just him and a hundred people were shitting themselves. You heard what people were saying there! He tore the ship apart!"

"Yeah? And nobody died? For a mindless psycho killer he fucked up then. Or he knew what he was doing and being seen suited him. All those stories of narrow escapes... he can jump from the street to the roof of a house but he couldn't jump across twenty feet to rip somebody's throat out? He could rip doors off their hinges but he couldn't work out how to get into a radio room with a shitty cheap door? Yeah right. He did what he wanted to. Killing people wasn't his plan so he didn't."

"Yeah maybe, he could have ripped into you." Sheryl said.

"Oh he did! And he can do that again and again! Kisses are nice but him biting... Oh boy!"

"Damn, that was hot!" Sheryl agreed. "Should I make a time?"

"Tell him I need to get a new phone number first."

I replied correcting Nadine. I would get her a new phone, she was my bitch and I would see to her. The two were quiet for fifteen seconds then squealed like teenagers watching a boy band. The rest of the bus trip was speculating about how I was going to do this.

A phone call to a guy in DC I knew had that sorted as he agreed to play delivery driver too. I sent Sheryl another message asked Nadine's clothes sizes with instructions to keep it private I wanted a surprise for Nadine.

"How about skydiving lessons?" I asked Cathy and Nicole on my way out.

"Yeah!" Cathy shouted instantly.

"I might be too young daddy." Nicole answered.

That was her way of saying no. She would always look to avoid confrontation and try to find a reason to not do something she didn't want to. I wasn't even going to bother looking at legality she didn't want to and that was fine.

"I'll check Nikki. Right Cathy, I'll pay, get yourself to a jump school. Tell me where and how much."

She nodded and started looking on her phone. I left them to their holiday and went to work. Sheryl called while I was driving and had a long conversation trying to figure out what kind of guy I was. She really was worried about her friend, nothing I said was really going to help that. All I could do was assure her that I meant Nadine no harm.

Elizabeth was waiting for me at the hotel when I got there. I wondered what she was nervous about and hoped it was telling me she was not going to marry me. My hopes were not to be. She quickly let me know that.

She was dead keen to let me feel her up and kiss as an idea. She did feel fantastic and I mentally compared to Nadine. Elizabeth was in fantastic shape, just like Nadine but her bigger breasts were less sensitive. She also stiffened as soon as I touched them and backed off.

"Pops, this Anne and Dieter... I know you're going to use them as guinea pigs to see if you can help others. There must be more, you didn't say it but you did not go just to buy them."

"Yes, there are others Beth. I have no choice though."

"Yes you do! Make me your slave and then fix me. You know how they were brainwashed, and you already bought me. If you do that with me then you might get an idea of how to do the opposite."

I was entirely able to do what the shrink in Algeria had done. Not in the USA though. I also refused to and even then with Elizabeth it was out of the question because she would know she was my slave and would not to be sold. However I also had a small revelation as I stayed quiet. The slavers had gone out to target personalities like Elizabeth, self sacrificing, yearning to belong, intelligent, with some entertainment talent. There were other personality sets that would work but they had specifically focused on entertainers with a habit of doing what other people wanted.

Most of the time in the compound for slaves had been focused on something like music or belly dancing and around how to generate conversation. There was a lot more to being a personal pleasure slave than sex. The less intelligent pleasure slaves tended to end up staffing brothels. If they were lucky the brothels were in Europe. Usually though they ended up working floating brothels and sailing around the the Pacific Rim in charter ships way past their lifespans.

"Meet Anne first. Then there are other issues. First I might not be able to, not want to, or you might not want to stop being my slave. That would be a marriage of sorts and I have to write two more books before marrying you."

"Can't we talk to mom?"

"You need to talk to her Beth. I made the agreement and asking to change it now is simply bad. You are the free agent with options. You were always going to be. At best you will be over twenty one when the third book is published and whatever your mom negotiated would be entirely your choice to accept or not."

"But you wrote that book in like three months!"

"No, I wrote than book in sixteen years. That book was everything from sixteen years of learning and doing. The next book will be research, learning, and then writing. Even the first book is still a long way from publication. The publisher will probably want editing, rewrites, then only agree to publish and then they will schedule time on their presses. If your mom decides to publish electronically it will still be at least three months as she finds a place that will put it up, and pay her. There are lots of sites that will let you put anything up for free but they also don't pay well. So look at another three months before anything happens."

"Oh...will you be with when I speak to mom?"

"If you like. But after you meet Anne."

Elizabeth left unhappy to go and practice piano. I had a piano at my house similar to but smaller than the lounge piano, another at her school, and she had an electronic keyboard at home. The lounge piano was a concert grand Steinway while my home had a baby grand and the school had a Yamaha grand. To her they all sounded vastly different and she wanted to know what she played next would sound like in the lounge. That was also her favorite piano to play for some reason.

I considered Elizabeth's offer and what I had not written in my novel after she left. The shrink I had interrogated had said that most of his victims were happier after understanding they were going to be slaves. I hadn't entirely bought that until Beth volunteered herself. I thought about the operation to come and commissioned a psychology study looking for the traits the shrink in Algeria had looked for in selecting victims. I needed to know the percentage of the population inclined to consider this.

The marshal was next to visit me while I was walking through my hotel looking that everything was in order. He was highly amused at the previous week.

"I've got the girl as a USFM asset. Damn Nick, a werewolf? Jeez, half of DC is out looking for silver bullets!" He laughed.

"Yeah, that politician did sing nicely."

"The DC cops are shitting themselves, poor guys. Did you really jump from the van to a roof across the street?"

"Be real, you know eyewitnesses who have been nothing all their lives and suddenly they are near something exciting."

"Yeah... mostly bullshit. Why do the two want to get rid of her?" The marshal asked

"She writes short stories and her bosses are the crooks in them. Read her stories, she knows a lot about what those two do. I'll give one of your deputies an introduction if you like. Then she handles the kids public appearances. If the kids disappear she is going to run to somebody."

"Let me read her stuff first. Who wears the pants there?"

"The wife is the brains I think. She runs the business side. The guy just looks good and can talk nicely. She's a killer, don't think anything else about her."

"Yeah damn smart too. Nobody even peeps about snatching kids with her as the money. That means the snatch crew is probably dead, we're looking for perps who went missing around that time. She went through two other secretaries before the girl. Both missing now. People who leave their employment seem to just go away and nobody asks questions..."

"Connection in the PD?"

"Yeah lots, in four states."

"We know where the snatch team is then. Their farm in Fresno. The others? Elkins?"

"Maybe... We apply for warrants they're going to be all over us. So that is out."

"Wait with warrants then; just have them ready to go for Elkins, Fresno, Swissdale. I have someone on Elkins. Fresno is too far away, Swissdale, Penn state, that is within range of DC and Pittsburgh where they have their arms factory. My money is on Swissdale."

"Jersey Shore airport is close." The Marshal nodded. "My money is that place in the Kentucky Appalachians... Horse Creek."

"I don't know about that."

"Belongs to a mine they have in South Dakota. They went there six months ago, six hours and then they were flying back to DC. The day before one of their staffers resigned; guy dealing with environment issues. Said he was going hiking in the Appalachians and flew to Kentucky on their plane. The guy has not been seen since."

I nodded, that sounded likely.

"Get some archeologist to help you."

"Why?"

"Geophysics, those guys have machines that will tell you where a hole has been dug fast. They know about forensics, they know about corpses... We can use that angle... Ask them to apply for permission to dig in Pennsylvania. If the Hanson group say no we have location A. If they agree we put that out."

"Nice idea... We can probably work an excuse up for most of their places like that."

He left thinking about ways to exclude properties to search along the lines I had mentioned with me thinking about some other things I had heard on Nadine's phone. She was keeping all engagements for the children open from the beginning of July which meant that something was planned for June to get rid of them. Anne had been sixteen when she became inconvenient, Jessica was now seventeen and living on borrowed time. Once she was out of the picture Steven had to go fast because he would know, so taking him out at the same time was the way to do it. Anne coming back had blasted their plans to hell but getting her to me would get the DOD to lose interest in the Hanson family beyond funding support.

Dannie81
Dannie81
83 Followers