Wife 2.x.x Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not a good start if the slave uses her owner as a pillow. Sorry."

"No trouble Dee. You have only said you wanted me to own you yet. me owning you is still some time away. Let me up though I need to stretch."

Deidre stood up and went to my desk, under it she got the bag from the Jeweler out and picked one box. While she did that I locked the office door. She opened the box and looked at what inside. Her post hypnotic suggestion was that she was only to do this if she wanted to start being my slave today.

"Is this mine? She asked.

"Yes. Let me help you put them on."

She held her wrists out for me to put the bracelets on. They were gold bands one and a half inches broad, a tenth of an inch thick. each bracelet had a chunky gold chain that looped around the thumb. This served two purposes; first it was a constant reminder that the bracelet was there and made some actions like holding something tightly just a little painful. Second was that the chain kept the bracelet facing the right way with the lock at her wrist.

She breathed a little quicker as I locked pushed them to lock on a ratchet very similar to the system handcuffs used. Deidre seemed slightly disappointed that I took the steel cable between the two bracelets to form manacles off.

"Only if I need to whip you Dee." I said gently.

She accepted that and calmly went to her bag as soon as I turned to the coffee table and started moving the study to my desk. When I got back she handed me the sex lube she kept and the baby wipes to clean sex lube up if she ever needed it.

I took them and she undressed without show. Once naked she took position on her hands and knees on the coffee table and waited for me to do what I wanted; her awesome ass turned to me. I caressed her cheeks as I considered. Unwittingly I had forced myself into a decision, did I want to own her?

I answered myself as I stripped down quickly and poured lube down her ass crack. We had never needed lube before and the cold liquid had her clenching her ass cheeks. I spanked each cheek once and she relaxed her ass. Then I stepped closer and lubricated my own dick with what was in her crack. I poured some more and Deidre started breathing faster, she remembered that she had been hypnotized at this point. she consciously understood this was her giving her permission to be owned in a physical act.

Anal sex had always been a non negotiable thing for her. With her becoming my slave my wishes came first and this was a proof for both of us that we had moved into a new relationship. As I found her rectum to put pressure on her sphincter it was her choice to allow it. She just needed to move away and I would not pursue it. Instead she pushed back against my dick and threw head head back as her hole opened.

Her inner sphincter stayed closed. I countered her body reflex to expel my intrusion by gripping her hips and keeping the pressure there. She breathed heavily and shook her head though she did not move her body to get away.

"Please! It hurts!" She cried out.

I responded with a slap to the back of her head.

"You are for pleasure, this is my pleasure!" I answered.

Deidre dropped her head and her body accepted me. Her arms collapsed as I thrust to be fully into her. I felt exultant to feel her rectum clenched tight around the base of my dick and then her body started pushing me out. I took a firmer grip and then pushed against her body. She cried out but stayed down with her hands on the floor and face on the table top.

She burst into tears as I thrust using my hands to help by moving her ass around my dick. Her tears weren't entirely of pain or humiliation though. She was crying in relief at her accepting me and my acceptance of her. Years of unrealized search ended in that experience and she knew that she had the man to control and take care for her at last. From here on I would be the only person she needed to worry about.

I surprised myself at cumming in her and holding her ass against me. As I did I realized her body wasn't trying to get me out anymore. I held her still for a minute as my dick went flaccid and I slipped out of her. She turned around and sat on the table cleaning my dick with her baby wipes until she was happy then she kissed it and stood up.

"That was the best sex ever." She said softly

I hugged her in recognition that she was going to be my slave, reassuring her that I loved her and cared for her. Then I kissed her before guiding her to the couch to sit on my lap again. She would take the next steps but I had to tell her which those were now. The shrink in Algeria had said that once they were prepared to be slaves people moved very fast, sometimes too fast.

"You need to order your affairs now. For things I may not do like control the proceeds of the books, you will need to make another plan. That money is not for me or for you but for Beth and your responsibility to her will continue after you are my slave."

"Yes...master."

"Not master Dee, never master. Call me sir if you like."

"Yes sir."

"I will buy you Dee, I will buy you out of your bills and need to have money. I will do this because a slave does not handle money. Prepare your bills. When the commitment to handle the proceeds of the books is handled you will bring me your bills and I will take them over. With every bill I take from you I will take some of your liberty. In that way we will make you my slave."

"Yes sir."

"Shave your pubic hair before you report to me how you would like us to deal with the proceeds of the books. I want you smooth."

"Yes sir."

"Now get dressed. We have another two slaves to get."