Wife 2.x.x Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called a contact at the local airport and asked him if his CASA 212 was available for the next two weeks. He did have a booking but quickly moved it from a sky diving club booking for them to use another of his planes when I told him I needed a tail ramp for an air deployment. He had flown air deployments for the Army and wanted another go.

I bought an old Suzuki Jimny convertible off the floor at the dealership in town and had it delivered to him. He was happy to kit it out for a deep deployment and rough terrain and prepare for dropping. The 212 was too small to lift the Suzuki though. He had a Casa 295 out on a horse transporting flight though and penciled that in for the drop instead. He was even happier when I said I didn't know where exactly but one of three places. We got together at his place and spent time pouring over maps and satellite pictures discussing where to drop people and to drop cars. He nodded and decided that a few reconnaissance flights were in order. I paid for him to take some and I left that planning to him as the little SUV were delivered.

I just knew that I was probably going to need to move fast to rescue Nadine soon. She was the lose end and had to be out of the picture by the time the other two kids disappeared.

I got home from the airport and Cathy took to telling me about jumping, she had taken a three hour course, done two piggy backs and then jumped by herself with a video of her first solo jump. She needed eleven more jumps for her license and she was going to jump three times on Tuesday then learn how to fold parachutes.

I listened indulgently as she spoke considering how I had felt surfing trains as a teenager and how I had learned to jump in thirty minutes before being thrown out of a plane. The terror and relief to fall and see the parachute above me then wracking my brain for how to hit the ground without breaking any bones. Nicole was not really interested in skydiving and had had more fun reading about how werewolves stood in the night and protected people. I thought of about some of the steamier scenes Nadine wrote wondering if showing Nicole was maybe a mistake because Nadine was clearly her new favorite author and she would ask questions.

I did take Nicole fabric shopping as promised and we spent two hours walking through stores. We spent the time talking about whatever she wanted while buying buttons or zippers or yarn and a few yards of various fabrics. Time and again Nicole returned to Nadine showing a measure of insight into the writer from her choice of subject matter. Just like Nadine, Nicole was set on recruiting a step mom.

I called Nadine's new phone after supper and she answered in awe. She had a new laptop with specifications and speed to put her old desktop to shame, her phone was top of the range, she even had an uninterrupted power supply to go with her computer too.

Sheryl was with her helping to set it all up. Sheryl did IT support at a lobbyist so she had a better idea of what was going on than most. The cryptography software on the computer was stunning to both of them. At some level the two were realizing that highly confidential communications were part of what I normally did.

"Do you want to see my little ones?" I asked when she could see me on video chat.

"They're with you?"

"Sure, my youngest would love to talk. She reads your stories. Nikki!" I called out.

Nicole came to find out why I had called and I introduced Nadine. The two hit it off instantly as Nicole chatted about loving Nadine's stories. She wondered aloud if stories like Beauty and the Beast were by people who really knew werewolves because werewolves were not mindless killers, logically they couldn't be. The ones people heard about were the bad ones or the insane ones.

The two chatted for twenty minutes and then Cathy came in wearing her hazard suit. She had been gardening and explained the risks of hemlock and that it was taking over in the garden. Then she asked whether Nadine had read my book.

"Daddy's book is really scary! It has real monsters he dealt with in." Nicole said helpfully.

"Yeah, and none of them changed shape. That is the worst. At least a werewolf would tell you when you shouldn't screw with him." Cathy added.

"I'll send you the file from my tablet. Ruth didn't want me to read it but I wanted to so she was outvoted while daddy was in Washington." Nicole said.

"Who is Ruth?"

"My aunt. My mother's sister. Grandad wants daddy to marry her but daddy is not going to go for that because Ruth is a prude. Ruth just wants a man but she's full of shit so it she's going to wait a long time because the man she wants must kick ass when she wants him to but get his ass kicked when she wants too. Dad will kick ass whether you want or not, just be careful it's not yours. He's still being nice when we get spanked for something stupid and that hurts! I can only think how much he will hurt if somebody really pisses him off." Nicole said giving way too much away for a first date.

"We know how much he can do Nikki. Remember that guy who smacked me once at the baseball game? Dad tore his balls off and sent two of his buddies to hospital with him. Then there was the guy with our mom... He says he's lucky to be giving blow jobs in prison and not have dad on his case. It's why boys are frightened of dating me."

"No Cathy, Dad isn't as scary to them as you. You beat up both guards in the football team to make the quarterback kiss Beth's feet and say sorry for being mean. You shoot better than dad does too. Then there is your garden. Any boy who pisses you off is lucky if daddy comes at him."

"Yeah well you figured out how to use my garden! I just grow the plants, you poisoned every rat and cockroach in five miles, even the birds and squirrels are frightened of any treat you put out."

"Girls, too much information. And don't have a fight now. Wait for Nadine to be here and she can referee." I said in resignation.

I was pretty sure Nadine would be running after that. She was clearly having trouble with all the information she had just got. Sheryl was in the background asking about Cathy fighting better than I did in horror. I stared at the screen as the two went upstairs still having an argument.

"Wow, that is a werewolf family." she said smiling.

"I'm just a guy with two daughters Nadine. My ex fired me and then she fired the girls."

"You said wait for me to get there?"

"I don't blame you if those two are a deal breaker."

"Let me have their numbers."

In the background Sheryl exclaimed in fright. Nadine completely ignored her and blushed at whatever was going through her mind while I gave the numbers. I did listen to the calls she made to my daughters though on her old phone. She basically gave Cathy advice on boys and on Amelia, her dance coach who was way more interesting to Cathy at the moment. Nicole was easier and more difficult because she was a lot more open about her need to have a mom and spoke about how hard I tried. Nadine still did well telling my daughter that she would not contradict me but that they could talk at any time and if she wanted Nicole could ask me something through Nadine.

Veronica reported that the Hanson farm in Elkins had a staff of eighteen men and sent pictures. Three were popular with law enforcement and I forwarded the details to the marshal. Then Mrs. Hanson went to Pennsylvania with all three children and Veronica stepped her operation on the congressman up to get him doing something to torpedo himself and the marshals held their breath to see who came back.

A deputy under the cover of an archeologist saw the congressman about a geophysical survey of their place in Pennsylvania and Nadine latched onto something in the meeting suggesting that it could look good on social media to show an interest in history. The congressman's chief of staff and campaign manager saw that when Nadine said it and was game. The congressman was convinced after discussion to allow geophysics surveys an all their properties and Nadine mentioned the place in Kentucky too. It had probably been a confederate camp in the Civil War and might have something of interest. Reluctantly the congressman agreed provided he was asked before any digging happened.

The marshals were overjoyed about being able to search at will and not need to come up with new excuses even though no place could be struck off as being unimportant.

We now had less idea of where to focus because the indication was that the congressman felt he had nothing to hide. It either meant that the bodies were not on Hanson property or were not buried. The marshals were still going to look though on the off chance that the congressman was a complete idiot.

I hoped they would go for Pennsylvania first and over the weekend because that was the most difficult to get too from North Carolina and had the worst drop locations for a car. The congressman having been persuaded that it was a good idea told the deputy to start immediately in Pennsylvania which was what he had come for and was ready for, I celebrated and told my pilot to scratch that target and to focus on the other two.

With nothing else going on the congressman sent Nadine home early and she called Nicole as soon as she was out of work. I listened a little but left it because a marshal was listening anyway. Instead I thought about the brothel idea I had said to Ruth. There was a small boutique hotel up the lake from me for sale. The main problems it had was access to a main road, marketing, and price range. It was twenty four suites, each with a private outdoor area and a jetty. In may ways it was more suited to high confidentiality meetings that my hotel was because access was hard. Keeping that in mind I asked a junior admin manager to do some shopping, playing with the idea forming in my mind.

Rather than talk jumping at home Cathy and Nicole sang a chorus about Nadine. I listened and quietly thought of ways to get her to me fast. Elizabeth was beautiful but she freaked out when I touched her in the wrong way because she probably thought of it as her dad feeling her up. She called me pops for a deep reason in her thinking. Marrying Elizabeth was probably never going to be realistic.

I was awake at four am with something buzzing through my mind. The two who had been after Nadine had been from the West Virginia "hunting lodge." She was a target and we could use that to find out where the corpses were probably. I called a contact who had worked on echo transponders for arms control treaty purposes.

He was not happy at being called at five am by a guy he had last heard about five years before. His normal line was high value cargo and high value commercial products and echo tags for radio actuated point of sale checkouts. He did have something for tracking people though, several somethings, one was good for my purposes. It was only temporary not lasting more than a month, that was the downside but for my purposes it was perfect. I called Nadine to discuss it.

"Nick, I don't want to get pregnant too soon. I worry too." she said as soon as I said I was worried.

She misinterpreted what I meant about being worried. Probably because Cathy had told her about me being seventeen and a dad. it was part of why she was so difficult with boys: Cathy did not want to be a teenage mom. I went with it because it was an easier approach and meant I did not need to tell her any more than she already knew.

"You're not on any birth control right?"

"They cause all kinds of crap with me. I'm too small and the doses too heavy."

"I know a guy with another option. It works like an IUD but it's smaller and it works by being a spermicide. No hormones. He's a scientist working on it. You can have it put in with any gynecologist or even yourself. He says check every two months or so but when it is done it will come out with your period."

"Yea? All the other IUD brands use hormones and are damn uncomfortable."

"I'll have him deliver one."

"Awesome! When?"

"He can have it to you by lunchtime."

"Great I can get a doctor's appointment at one. With the Hanson family going away for the weekend I can get away early."

"Want to come and visit your daughters? They're being impossible." I said.

I was thinking of acting like a guy who had the hots for a girl and I thought it likely that more people than just the US Marshals and I were listing to her phone. If she was going away to have a dirty weekend with a guy the people who wanted her out of the picture would need to move fast and have a reasonable person to pin the blame on.

"Oh Jeez... Yeah! Where?" She asked.

"I'll have an air ticket for you by Friday." I said.

There was no way I was going to say North Carolina. That would simply be too dangerous for Anne and Dieter. I rang off when she quietly got excited and set about making arrangements.

I rang off and told my contact where to deliver then called Veronica and the marshal with information about how to track her when she disappeared. The marshal thought she would disappear having heard my conversation via the bug in her phone. He had other reasons to believe she would disappear. The two from the park were missing already and no bodies had appeared yet.

The marshal was raising hell in DC about how a guy screaming they were paid to attack a woman was considered to be not worth questioning, why his police guard was taken away when both said the werewolf the cops were investigating had said he would come at them again. Then they were transferred to another hospital and the receiving hospital knew nothing about them.

The jeweler delivered while I waited for word from DC and I was impressed. He was thinking of starting a line with the ideas I had give him and wanted to know if I had anybody in the fashion industry who could help him make clothing around his jewelry. I could do better and got onto a clothing label that needed something new. I brokered a deal for fifteen percent of the company and bought him into it for twenty five percent.

He sat listening as he suddenly found that he was a main player in a company he had only dreamed of before and left after shaking my hand and agreeing to getting a lawyer to advise him when the contract arrived. thinking of Nadine coming I asked him to see about making me some diamond jewelry fast. He had some idea in progress and showed me sketches I liked.

Nadine reported at two that her IUD felt great. Her doctor had agreed that there was nothing hormonal to it and was interested if it worked. I sighed in relief and though any contraceptive effect it would have was probably the same as the IUD designs since the ones in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.

We chatted a bit then Cathy called her and I had to let her handle it. I was getting prepared for the weekend when Deidre came in. She was always worth looking at. That day she looked better than ever, she seemed more at peace and decided. it showed in her expression which was showing a deep inner peace for the first time since I first saw her. She had something to discuss, I wondered if Elizabeth was going against expectations or if she had decided something else.

"How would you like to be a madam?" I asked sitting down in the conversation corner on my usual chair while she took the couch.

"Depends... this is a study commissioned by British National Health. It focuses on the psychology of sex workers." Deidre said putting a thick pile of papers on the coffee table

I had a look at it. As with such studies it was a lot of statistical data analyses. Tables of distribution curves and relationship graphs were scattered between discussions around what the graphs indicated. My eye caught a few headings and I was interested. The shrink in Algiers had had similar headings in his studies that he based his targeting and treatment of his victims on.

"What does it say?" I asked.

"Basically? Hookers with pimps are slaves."

I knew where this was going, she had gathered evidence to support what she wanted to ask. Deidre was my biggest worry of all the women in my life. Since her pimp her sexual history had basically been looking for another pimp, one who wouldn't need every penny she brought in; and fearing to find one. I had matched Deidre almost squarely with what that shrink used as measurement data for an ideal starting personality to making a pleasure slave aside from her age. I was still going to make her ask though. It was going to be important for her in future.

"This will be very useful later. Thank you. How long ago was it published?"

"Next month. Psychology at Cornell is busy checking the conclusions. I got to hear about it from a professor I asked about your novel. He said you were very good at not saying exactly how the shrink in your book did it but you were spot on with the stages of indoctrination. He loved the psychology of your hero too. It was something new and according to him; completely plausible."

"The novel?"

"My agent read it, pitching to Golnitz on Monday."

Her literary agent was very good; he seldom needed to pitch a book twice. Golnitz was an incredibly good publishing house for academic literature and highbrow, highly intellectual fiction. They routinely published Booker, Pulitzer, and Nobel prize winning books. They seldom published popular best sellers though.

"No editing?"

"Nope. He said it was fine. From him that means he thought it damn good."

"Alright. What do we do now?"

"Make me your slave while we wait?" Deidre said and looked at me.

She was calm about having said it and looked me squarely in the eyes. She was damn nervous about how I was going to react. Her hands were shaking a little and she was holding her breath. I was not really angry, more impressed that she had the guts to ask so openly. My mind went back to when I asked her to be my concubine, she had asked as directly as I had.

"Come here whore! we need to start making you my slave."" I said with a smile opening my arms.

She moved fluidly to sit on my lap and curled up in my arms. She was still nervous but a lot of her tension eased to know I was not upset. She stopped shaking and let me stroke her hair and whisper reassurance that I was happy she had come to me.

"Worried about what comes next?"

"Yes. I suppose I'll need to take off work." She replied in a small voice.

"There are a dozen kinder ways than in the book. In the book most of the process was forced and the people were captive. We are not going to force Dee. It will simply be a series of choices and decisions that I will guide you to. You will have the options of not going further at every stage and I will not punish you if you are not prepared to take the next step. In the books and in those camps the people only ever get one decision that is not punished." I said quietly.

"How do we start?" Deidre asked.

"Quietly, just relaxing. There is no rush. We are going at your pace. I will not hurt you or abandon you. Softly I will treasure you and you can relax hearing my voice. I treasure you and I love you, just relax and hear as I let you rest. You are safe, just relax."

Deidre's eyes closed as I stroked her hair rhythmically and her stiffness eased as I spoke. I was very good at hypnosis even though I seldom used it. It didn't take me long as she relaxed at the absence of anger, the rhythm of her hair being stroked and with my voice prompting her. She had expected resistance and anger from me, not getting any disarmed her completely and she had no option but to go into trance.

I first put her deeper into trance then I put a shortcut into her mind to return to this state easily. Then I went deeper and made sure that all of her mind wanted me to own her. With that confirmed I put a post hypnotic suggestion into her mind and then brought her out. She started awake when I snapped my fingers and turned to look at me with a smile.