Wife Accidentally Turns Hubby Cuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped her for a second and made her look at my hard cock and then put it back in her mouth...

He then asked her if it was pathetic of me to be hard watching her suck.. and she told him it yes.....he didn't take yes for an answer and asked her what was pathetic...and she told him it was pathetic that I was hard watching her be forced to suck his dick.

He then asked her what else does she think.....and I couldnt believe her response.

She told him she thought I was a looser for ever fantasizing about her sucking someone else's dick in front of her. She said she wanted to make me suck dick to prove I was a pathetic cuck and how she knew one day I would suck dick and she was going to make me watch her suck dick even If it was just a fantasy.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing...is she saying this just because he wants to hear it? Or does she mean it?

John loved her answer and told her to kneel in front of me..... I was still hard from all of this ashamed of myself..but I couldn't help it.

She knelt as told thinking he was going to make her suck my dick... but he pushed her head down into my lap causing her perfect ass to stay raised in the air.

Next thing I know John kneels behind her putting his big cock insider of her. She said no at first but John told her to shut up.

You could tell his cock was too much at first but every trust he got it deeper and deeper. My wifes head was in my lap, I was completely restrained still, but my hard cock was brushing her face as he pumped her from behind.

He told her she wasn't allowed to suck my cock as he kept fucking her harder and harder.

Then he told her to tell me how it feels....

He grabbed her hair and pulled her face up and slapped her ass and told her again to tell me how it feels...

She looked up and told me that John's cock feels great.

He smacked her ass again and asked what else?

She told me that John now owns her pussy and he can fuck It whenever he wants. She told me how much bigger it is inside her and how my little dick will never Please her again. She told me it was my fault this is happening because I was a pathetic cuck who wanted her to suck John's dick.

She then started moaning louder and louder as he fucked her. I knew she was getting close to cum.

He smacked her ass again and told her to tell me when she's coming.

She looked up and I could tell she was about to cum and told me she was Cumming on John's big cock and I never made her cum like this before and she just moaned in pure exctasy and mumbled how much better John fucked her and that she wanted John to fill up her pussy with his cum...

As she said that John let out a huge grunt and I could tell he was filling her pussy up with his cum. She kept rocking back on his cock as he pumped more and more cum inside of her.

When he was done...he pulled out... smacked her ass and told her be ready for next weekend.

When John left she undid the restraints and let me out of the seat.

I couldn't believe what happened but I was still so hard from it.

I told her it was OK what happened and if she could finish me off...

She turned around for me to fuck her from behind.... so I did...

After a few minutes she told me my cock was useless now and I'm just a cuck. I don't know why it turned me on so much. She laughed as I kept fucking her telling me how little my dick felt and she couldn't wait till next weekend... I exploded inside her.

I guess a cuck was born that night.

12