All Comments on 'Wife Accidentally Turns Hubby Cuck'

by MuscleLooking

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

No one is ever so horny that they can’t think. Even teenage boys in the height of puberty are that horny so don’t bullshit us.

As for hubby, this is rape and he needs to divorce her. She had him raped by his “friend” and you want us to believe he would be turned on?

Do you know why men repair men? Not for lust but for power. It is humiliating, degrading and the victim generally needs therapy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No, this was a little too non-consensual for my tastes...crossed the line when she wouldnt accept his not wanting it.....safe words are used as part of fantasy/roleplay for a reason.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"I then John tell my wife he couldn't believe..." Rife with errors. Please keep writing, but please find a proofreader. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would have her served the next day, then I'd wait for John with a baseball bat, giving him one chance to delete the video while I watched. Then kick him in the nuts till his voiced changed and warn him about even looking at his soon to be ex wife again. She really fucked up a long time fantasy, but that's what happens when you lose control

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is well beyond non-consentual. Blackmail is how a person gets deleted.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker605 months ago

I hope you cuck bois enjoy that. It made me want to vomit. But to each his or her or it’s own.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

u bet the wife is happy though

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It started out pretty good and progressed nicely until John became in charge then it went way beyond being sexual stimulation into criminal behavior and that just destroyed everything you had accomplished… Everything that happened could have happened as a mutually sexy event that went from a one time event to something continuous and lasting and lustful and Satisfaction for All and you could have built on each successive meeting…. But you ruined it all….

rickylaw01rickylaw012 months ago

Time for a divorce for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

The story is good, but it would have been better if John decided to do a second round ... on Cuck Hubby's mouth. His wet, sloppy dick sliding in and out of Hubby's mouth as it gets hard again. John then steadily, and brutally fucks Hubby's mouth until he cums in Hubby's mouth, and John then makes Hubby swallow. John is now their Bull, and Hubby is just a cuck cocksucker for his Bull.

YarglenurpYarglenurp3 days ago

I think it was a bit choppy in some places, but was overall a fun read. Hope you continue the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous