All Comments on 'Wife and a Stranger'

by VicCountry

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
chytownchytownover 7 years ago

Nothing from nothing equals nothing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm sorry but this is horrible

It is just repetitive crap! I see you only write about one story per year. Good, hopefully you will keep it that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
{{{yawn}}}

This story divided by 0

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
The husband said it all...

The husband said it all: “my wife is on her knees taking a monster cock in her mouth and I'm watching as if it was porn posted anonymously on the net, no anger, no jealousy, just a sense of excitement”!!! There is no love, no feelings in this marriage...The wife cheats, the husband has no reaction, no revolt, nothing!!! Just the excitement of watching to strange people having sex...Why did they married? why are they still married? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

Gomez333Gomez333over 7 years ago
Incredulous

Commenting on this is difficult - I was actually starting to enjoy it as I read it through and looking forward to where you were taking it. Then came the ending which left me incredulous.

Could have been enjoyable, sadly wasn't.

SharedSigneSharedSigneover 7 years ago
Yes it works!

New scoring system for Loving Wives: low scores and rude comments from the usual creeps = hot story. Readers who love hot wife stories (even cheating wife stories) will begin to catch on to this. The actual comments of these creeps are meaningless, only intended to insult, not constructive. But they are providing a strangely inverse way to spot hot stories. The hotter the story, the lower the initial score. These creepy guys always jump in early, hoping to scare off the nice readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
# 1

Gay fag shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
yes it works

anytime Signe favors a story it's trash, even though the tags indicated that anyway.

All you got to do is look for that big mouth's comment and you know it's non-erotic drivel. The new bonnietaylor has taken it upon herself to bash other readers. How well did it work out for Bonny? 1* on anything the new whore of Lit favors. Authors want a low score, have Signe comment, it will happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5

great LW story! Eat shit annony

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I guess Bonnie is hiding

In the Anon World...and still never learned to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Once you've alerted the reader to the husband being a wimp cuckold, you've alienated a really large nunmber of LW readers.

"I can't believe what I'm seeing, my wife is on her knees taking a monster cock in her mouth and I'm watching as if it was porn posted anonymously on the net, no anger, no jealousy, just a sense of excitement."

The comments and voting trends that I see indicate a very low acceptance rate for the cuckold husband/voyeur fetish in the LW category. I think there is a category for those miserable appetites, but I've not perused it; why would I want to? If you want a positive response in the LW section for a story that has a cheating wife and/or a cuckold then you have to include reasonable causes, effects, and punitive consequences. It can be uplifting, where the good people end up good, or it can be tragic, where everyone ends up bad. But when you have the bad people end up good, or even neutral, it tends to violate the group's sense of righteousness. Its not a question of morality as much as ethics and Karma.

When you do bad shit to people you claim to love and respect, when you break promises, vows, you deserve to get caught, and to pay a penalty. Most LW readers love sex and romance and lust and eroticism, but we hate betrayal, humiliation, cruelty, and emotional brutality toward innocents. We don't read LW stories to stroke an appetite for sex and adultery, we read these stories to enjoy good honest decent people being rewarded for their ethics, integrity, love, and honor. And we enjoy reading how bad people who violate good people end up getting caught, and how both groups, good and bad, end up getting what they deserve. We take no pleasure in a woman's betrayal, a husbands humiliation, or a child's loss of its family. In fact it really pisses us off. So it makes us happy when the story concludes with good winning over evil, and evil people getting their just penalties.

Guess in the end we are a boring group of readers. It is readers like us that make stories like Romeo and Juliet, War And Peace, Gone With The Wind, Pride And Prejudice, etc. classics.

If you want to write perverted shit about perverted people I think there are plenty of categories within Literotica for those types of stories. And I think they tend to get warmly welcomed and highly rated, I think. Who cares? Go do that shit there. Loving Wives is for lovers, and those who enjoy reading about true love winning over betrayal and cruelty. If LW was for murder mysteries, our favorite parts would be where the murderer gets caught, then electrocuted. Letting one of the murder victim's survivors pull the switch would sweeten the ending. It is what it is.

Good luck with future writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 7 years ago
2

What?? No cell phone video so hubby can pound his pud later??? Poor excuse for a new dumbass cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Start looking for a shrink...

...or give yourself the final shot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty creepy mate.

The only sex life you have is a rubber dollie, you and the little bopper are a couple of peeping perverts, must be something in the water.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@anonymous-5

Come up with a different slogan. Yours is getting stale,Bonny. 1* for the whores of Lit BT &SS

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So...so,ETS,Es he do,Es ho,e and she's hot to trot and attacks him, then when he...

....comes on to her, she's cool to the idea? If ever that was cause for alarm, this instance is. She jumps when she's worked up and needs cock. When he needs pussy, she's already gotten off and has not interest in hubby. So hubby is stability, a roof, social standing, perhaps, a paycheck that allows them better than apartment living...? And apparently he discovered she's a size queen and actively cheating. So, if the precedents were clues, his eyewitness experience was proof....and like a total and true cuck, he's excited about it. Too bad. He's about to go down the rabbit hole from which solitude and hurt and angry misery are his only experiences....while she's off getting her jollies whenever it suits her and usually at his expense. And pacing is painfully slow in this one, like watching a mountain slide down into the adjacent valley. Inexorable and crawlingly slow.

Time to burn or cut and run or find his own entertainments at her fucking expense.

I really, really, REALLY wish cuck writers could muster more I,agitation and offer something other than how hot they get when wifey cheats. Yes, I get that they LIKE the degradation, the hurt, the denial, the belittling and overt denigration.

I do not. I read, searching for a story of this type that offers something....anything new, different, engaging....anything within the story with potential to entertain.....and am consistently disappointed.

Writing got pretty sloppy in spots, which is uncharacteristic of you lot. Suggest you have a care about your technical detail and settings in you writings. Environment matters as much as events. If you offer familiar setting or apt descriptions of locales, there is more to relate to....more to entice and interest.

In trend, however, it left me so,exact cold and feeling used.

No. Thank. You.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Two strikes

You're out. Don't think you need to bother to write again. Finish high school, then try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

pitiful - wifes not interested in sex with him but fucking a stranger and he's not sure how to feel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dumb cuck story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous