Wife and Daughter Dominated Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife gives her 22 yr old daughter to her lover.
1.2k words
4.41
19.4k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samandjean
samandjean
177 Followers

This is a continuation of the story: Jason Dominates Wife and Daughter.

Over the next few weeks, Jean came to love her sessions with Jason. She was almost addicted to serving him sexually. They had many get- togethers and Jean had come to love his big cock and dominant ways. Jason enjoyed not only Jean's perfect MILF body but also the feeling of power and domination he got by playing with this beautiful woman in front of me, her husband. Jean came to need sex with Jason. She had never had a cock the size of his nor a dominant man who knew how to play with her so well. Her relationship with Jason became a sexual obsession.

Although Jean did not know it at first, Jason had asked to see pictures of our beautiful 22-year-old daughter (Ashley). I shared these with him and he was intrigued by her beauty and prominent, full breasts. Although Jean had a mature beauty, Ashley was strikingly gorgeous with her nubile, young body with breasts that dominated her petite frame. The thought of having both mother and daughter serve him sexually began to interest him as a challenge. He loved Ashley's huge tits and very voluptuous lips, which he imagined being perfect to wrap around his cock. I was at first was shocked by the idea of Jason not only bedding my wife but also my daughter. However, the more I thought about it, the more intrigued I became. The vision of my sweet almost innocent daughter becoming the sexual plaything of this older, dominant man became a frequent erotic thought. I couldn't help but imagine how my young, beautiful daughter would look, kneeling at the feet of Jason, with her mouth engorged with his huge cock. Jason encouraged me in these ideas and told me that he was confident he would be able to convince both my wife and daughter to serve him.

After a few weeks, Jason started talking to Jean about her daughter during sex. While he was fucking her and she was moaning and squealing as he filled her pussy with his cock. he would say things like:

"What would Ashley think of my cock?"

"Would she like it? Would she want to suck it?"

"Don't you think you should share me with your daughter?"

"Tell Ashley you are fucking this huge cock and you love it."

"Tell her she should try it for herself."

"I want you to give your daughter to me to fuck."

Jean did not at first respond to his questions about Ashley, concentrating instead on the pleasure she was enjoying from him. His comments shocked her, but she did not say anything because she had become totally subservient to Jason. Afterwards, however, she told me about it. She was hesitant to involve our daughter with Jason even though she knew Ashley would enjoy the experience. She doubted Ashley had ever experienced a dominant, older man, let alone one with a 9 inch cock. After a time, she would respond to Jason's repeated comments and questions about our daughter, telling him between moans and gasps that she would probably love his big cock. The idea of sharing her daughter with Jason became something she thought would be good for both of them, and of course she wanted to please Jason.

Jean arranged for both Jason and Ashley to be in the house together so that she could be comfortable around him. It was obvious that Ashley was curious at Jason's continued presence in our home. Was he just a good friend? You could tell the way she looked at us all she wasn't sure.

Jean and Ashley have a very close relationship, which made it easier for Jean to finally talk to our daughter. After further encouragement from Jason, Jean at last broached the subject to Ashley. She told her about her amazing sexual experiences with Jason, how dominant and sexy he was, how his cock filled her up completely and made her feel incredible. At first, Ashley was shocked, but she respected her mother's opinion and began thinking of the possibilities. Seeing Jason again after hearing her mother's explanation, she could understand how this charming and sexy man could make her mother feel this way. He was almost a foot taller than she was, so he dominated her physically. She could appreciate his muscular, lean body. He was also charming and showed interest in Ashley and what she had to say. Although much older and mature, he didn't treat her like a little girl. When Jason would look at her in a certain intense way and stare at her breasts, she would become embarrassed but also there was a growing feeling of submission and excitement for her.

Jean did eventually talk Ashley into watching her and Jason together in bed. (Jason secretly taped this first session.) First, Jason had Jean strip and kneel in front him. He pushed his cock into her mouth, telling her: "Suck it!" Jean was happy to comply, and began to work his cock with her mouth and tongue. Ashley sat nearby and watched intently as this dominant man forced her mother to serve him. She was amazed and mesmerized by the size of his cock and his muscular body. Ashley had never seen a cock so big. But her petite mother was able to accommodate most of it in her mouth. She was also surprised at how her beautiful mother was so submissive to Jason, seeming to worship that cock of his. At first, Ashley was embarrassed by the scene she was witnessing, but slowly her body started to respond. She started to breath more heavily and her young pussy got very wet. Whenever Jason would stare over at her, she would drop her gaze. Ashley was amazed at how her mother was responding and she wondered what it would feel like to experience the same thing.

Jason maneuvered Jean on her knees so that she was facing Ashley. Then he slowly entered her pussy from behind. Jason stared at Ashley as he inserted his massive cock into Jean's pussy. Jean moaned as his organ invaded her little body. He started pumping back and forth and Jean's expression told Ashley everything she needed to know about how her mother was feeling. He pulled her hair back so that her body was arched to receive the whole length of his massive dick. Jean's squeals became more and more pronounced. Ashley realized her mother was feeling the effects of Jason's big cock, like nothing that she had ever been able to experience. Her previous boyfriends had all been average in size at best, and they had never been dominant and forceful like Jason. Ashley was becoming more mesmerized by the sexual act being performed right in front of her. The wetness in her pussy increased and her face was flushed. Her mouth was partly open and panting, almost in desire to taste that magnificent cock.

Jason continued to pound Jean from behind, and Jean was obviously loving his forceful fucking. He would look up at Ashley from time to time, and Ashley was incredibly turned on by his actions.

Finally, Jason's thrusts became harder and faster, as he came close to the end. Jean's cries were also at a crescendo. Ashley was so turned on by what she was witnessing. Jason moaned as he sprayed his cum in Jean's pussy. The couple's motions slowed as Jason's cock slowly slid from her pussy. An inordinate amount of cum was leaking out of Jean as he pulled away. Our daughter was amazed at what she had witnessed. She watched the cum leak from her mother's hole, and was fascinated. She knew that what was coming next would involve her....

To be continued...

samandjean
samandjean
177 Followers