All Comments on 'Wife and friends look for property'

by anilsingh

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey5 months ago

Yes! Please continue. I want my wife to do this.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

If he cums so fast, how is she able to have multiple orgasms?

Fuck that.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ok, so she gets shared by all since he can't satisfy his own wife.

OldGuy1946OldGuy19465 months ago

Not a fan of willing cuckolds so I didn't read the story but I do want to say thanks for posting the warning at the start. Many authors are not so courteous. Thank you.

.

OG46

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very hot story. Can not wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story…….would love to see my wife do something like this. Hopefully she’s not on birth control and there’s a huge pregnancy risk from getting so much cum in her pussy. Please hurry up with the next chapter. 5 stars because I just love slutty wives.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was a pretty good story. I think a lot of it was a bit over the top, but who can blame a guy for getting excited and embellishing a bit. I have a feeling that a few of those properties they inspect the next day will get christened. I hope the next chapter arrives soon.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I recently found Literotica and began reading stories. I have noticed that there seems to only be negative comments on the stories in the Loving Wives category. Why is that? Isn't this a place that has so many different categories to chose from that everyone should simply find what they like instead of reading things they don't? Why would people do that? Im confused.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"I have noticed that there seems to only be negative comments on the stories in the Loving Wives category. Why is that?" - Anonymous

-

The short answer is that Loving Wives is really the only category for marital drama stories and thus the folks who enjoy marital drama stories hang out there. Within this group, quite probably because of their own marital drama, that truly and fully hate willing cuckold stories.

-

On the other hand, there is a large contingent of the fetish crowd that, presumably in an attempt to normalize their fetish lifestyle, refuse to post their fetish lifestyle stories in the Fetish category.

-

Then, there are the deliberate trolls who post their Fetish and Interracial Love stories in Loving Wives, rather than Fetish and Interracial Love, simply because they are assholes.

-

What you are seeing is the fallout of this conflict and the not so polite discourse between the viewpoints. There have been a couple of good non-stories recently that delved into why Loving Wives is like this.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was so poorly written that my pussy changed her name to Sahara, from dessert to desert.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous