Wife and friends look for property

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were getting very close to the neighborhood where we lived. We couldn't continue the fun in anyone's house as either the wife or kids were home. I then drove to a trail that was very close to our houses and parked there. The trail was not lit at night and the entrance to the trail is usually secluded. There was nobody around. I parked the truck and opened the tailgate. Then we folded the second-row seats back to create lots of play space. I closed the tailgate again and sat near the end of the trunk, removed my shorts and boxers, and announced, "I don't think the fun is over yet. Milo hasn't cum, I haven't cum yet and my wife hasn't been fucked in all her holes." This was enough to get all of us going again.: I hope you guys don't mind; I will watch for a little while before joining in." Everyone just laughed and the fun began again.

To be continued