All Comments on 'Wife and friends topless at a party'

by Jeff_Dearborne

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

mediocre

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 year ago

Just a pointless story. Why did he hire a venue for 30 of his mates? Apart from a game of poker what else was supposed to happen. Notwithstanding that he wanted his wife to prance around topless on the premise she owed him a favour. Didn’t strike any chords with this one at all.

TajfaTajfaabout 1 year ago

Why would he want to do this? I just don't understand why anyone would want to make their wife a slut?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

didn't care for it much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, the story of a pimp starting a brothel with his wife. I don't think that selling armbands for unlimited rides will get them around the prostitution charges, but maybe they live in Nevada...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some asshole pimp, finally tricks his wife into becoming a cum dumpster. Gross and depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What is with all of these Australian and English writers infatuation with cuckoldry and wife sharing? They make the rest of the world look like an alpha male convention. Only an absolute moron would have a group of friends get together with his own wife as sexual entertainment. The only people lower than a husband like this wore red armbands while goosestepping down the street. Males like this are repugnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wife will quickly wise up and realize she's married to a sissy wimp who can't really please her and is so pathetic he lets other guys fuck her. It will be a quick step from there to cleaning him out in the divorce and kicking his little boi ass to the curb where he belongs. She'll find a real man who can take care of her in every way without this loser.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNiceabout 1 year ago

Kudos to the author for indicating in the 3rd paragraph that this was a story about people w/ an open marriage so I didn't have to read further. Consequently, I gave the story no rating, which is only right. I hate when I am halfway through a story or more, and learn it is for cuckold fetish people. That's fine to have those stories, I just like to be able to skip them, and often, a courteous author will say in an introduction that the story is a cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

please write no more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Given the scenario, what intelligent person, man or woman, would not foresee issues arising? Pretty stupid.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

Whether it is an open marriage with a wimp husband or a cheating wife, there should still be some sense to a story. Stories that are pure sophomoric fantasy just do not do it for me. I hope that is what other readers enjoy.

GlennOGlennOabout 1 year ago

I think that when things began moving more quickly, I could finally believe in the plausibility of the story, and the characters who were on display. I think if this story began with the wife providing all, or at least some, of the narrative, it may have a bit more. For instance, if the husband and wife had conspired in advance to involve the other women, and to create a scenario of what was planned for the guests at this first "get together", the reader could become more easily involved in the plotline.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Vermin doing what vermin do. Sick damn semi humans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fun fantasy. Amazes me how so many commentators criticise for lack of realism when 90% of stories on Lit are pure escapism. Thanks.

JGnCTJGnCTabout 1 year ago

Very different and hot. Cant wait for the next party.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It's almost funny to see all the critics who comment on these stories. You're reading a story in the "loving wives" section. What did you expect? I thought the story was good---it's a fantasy. I suppose some people feel guilty about how turned on by these stories, so they lash out at the writers after a story that turns them on.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story. May or may not be a real fantasy; a fantasy based on actual events? Things similar to this happened a lot in the mid 60's to mid 70's. I went to a bachelor/bachelorette party, I was part of the entertainment along with one other guy and two girls.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This cries out for a continuation. You should have a part 2 with an auction and games. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Too long but very good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJeff_Dearborne@Jeff_Dearborne
Been writing for a while, but have taken the step to write more. Kinks included in my stories are partner sharing, bondage, interracial and interspecies (not beast) content. If you find yourself in Canberra hit me up I will buy you a beer. If you want to support me and see...