Wife and friends topless at a party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking it gently between her lips, she started to bob her head, and slowly he hardened, his hands wrapped in her hair as he lay his head back and sighed. With each twitch of his cock Candice moaned, and it seemed only moments before he tensed, and we watched as Candice waited patiently before swallowing.

Giving his cock a last friendly kiss, Candice announced that she was done with playing cards, the guys in the group groaned in disappointment, but she ignored them. Our disappointment was only short-lived because Susan called out to the girls, and soon all three of them were standing behind the counter topless. Susan looked slightly dishevelled; Emily was a mess, with love bites on her tits and cum streaking her lips, but she looked happy, and Candice had a single line of glistening cum where her final kiss of the cock transferred a token amount of the pale fluid to her face. With three topless women there, all the guys were too, and we waited in anticipation for whatever my wife had planned. Some of the guys were talking about the poker game, others about their fun with Emily. It seemed she had given a few blowjobs and let a guy fuck her tits.

Suddenly we were hushed by my wife as she revealed three shots. They were dual-layered, cream and green, I looked at my wife, recognising almost instantly what the cream was, and she just smiled at me, that smile she has when she has plans. As my wife announced, the girls lined up to the cheering of the guys. "Some guests kindly donated their services to this drink and mixed it with Absinth. It should make for a fun night."

With no more show, the girls each reached out for a shot and downed them in one. Absinth and the cum of one of the guys I knew. I didn't really mind my wife fooling around. I just wished I had seen it. I was going to get my wish, though, because the next thing I knew, my wife was asking for "another" three volunteers. Did this mean that she had already blown three guys for the initial loads?

Three guys raised their hands and were led around the counter. The girls followed them, each taking up a position in front of one of the three participants. The women then knelt in front of the guys, out of sight of the rest of the guests. The only thing we could see that gave away what was happening was the back of the guys' faces and their moans. Some of the other guys were visibly rubbing themselves through their pants as this was going on, and then, one by one, the girls would stand up and show their mouthfuls of cum before spitting it into a shot glass and topping it up with a spirit. By the time these three guys were done, all the girls had dishevelled hair but looked happy.

"Dave," my wife looked at me, "three shots, three women." She licked her lips, "One each?" she asked.

I moaned and shook my head, and she smiled in return. In quick succession, she downed each shot. A Kahlua and cum. The glass she slammed down on as she winked at the doner. Sambuca and cum before she licked her lips. As she reached for the last, Candice stopped her. Susan looked at her, and she smiled in return. The bottle sitting beside it was an overproof bottle of vodka, and Candice lit a match. Susan laughed and nodded as her friend set the match to the clear fluid. The cool blue flame was hardly noticeable. Susan picked up the glass, "Going to be a hot night," she said before tilting her head back and downing the last shot.

The girls then huddled together behind the counter as the guys spoke about what they hoped was to come. The three women then turned around and leaned forward, laying their breasts on the counter before opening their mouths in open invitation. Three of the guys were quick to respond and soon were kneeling on the stool with their cocks buried deep in the mouths of these willing women.

After watching this for a short while, I tapped two of my close friends on the shoulder and quietly led them behind the counter. Two of the three women were wearing miniskirts, and their pussies were visible under the hem of their clothes. We shuffled around quietly, finding our place as the guys on the other side of the counter started pointing and cheering more. I had decided that if I was going to get this chance, I might as well take it, so I had positioned myself behind the one arse I desired most. Emily's pussy was very wet and quite visible through her lacy panties but inaccessible to my throbbing cock. So as the guys got ready to fuck my wife and Candice, I got ready to pull Emily's panties aside and hopefully fuck her senseless. Just as the guys in their throats were getting close, we made our move.

My two friends found their mark easily and slid right in; Susan pulled her mouth off of the guy she was servicing to moan my name just as her oral partner was cumming. She was sprayed over the face as my friend, and the best man at my wedding started to fuck her. I, in the meantime, had slid my finger into the waistband of the panties in front of me and only had the head of my cock into Emily when she pushed back onto me, taking my whole length. "Not me fucking you, honey," I moaned from behind Emily.

Susan moaned, "Then who the fuck is that?"

Michael, my best man laughed, "It's me, Susan," he groaned. "God damn, I've been waiting for this."

Emily, in the meantime, was rocking herself back and forth as she leant on the counter, sliding onto me and off of the guy she was blowing and then back in the opposite direction. As the guy in her mouth started to cum, Emily pushed forward and held herself there, so I grabbed her hips and started fucking her.

The guy in her mouth shuddered and groaned, and I heard Emily half swallowing, half gurgling around him as he filled her throat with his cum.

As she pulled back from him, she looked over her shoulder at me, "If you are letting your best man fuck your wife, shouldn't you be fucking her maid of honour?"

I laughed and reached around her thigh to play with the top of her slit and her clit. "Her maid of honour was her sister. I have no interest in going there."

Emily pulled back again and smiled, "Well, more for me then."

I wanted to savour this, so I took my time slowly fucking Emily, but not all the guys did the same. To his credit, I heard Susan orgasm twice before Michael filled her, but the guy fucking Candice just went full stroke until he unloaded inside her.

The men at their mouths were no different, most taking their pleasure from the women's mouths and throats before cumming and moving away for the next man.

I watched on in rapt attention as the fucking continued for quite some time. As I filled Emily's cunt for the first time that night, I had counted three guys in Susan's mouth, and the second had just entered her cunt. The fucking went on like this for a while, men taking turns at the women's pussies and mouths. It was all so hot, I had never thought this was what would happen tonight, but I loved every minute of it.

As the guys were finished, they returned to drinking and chatting. Some stood by to watch. Some went back to cards. Soon enough, the first round of fucking was complete, and the women said they needed a break.

The guys took over serving drinks, and the women got to socialise more with each other and the male guests. The men were frequently taking liberties, feeling the women's arses or tits, kissing them or sliding a finger into their well fucked cunts.

Around midnight Susan called the girls back together and asked me to join them. "I can't believe you set me up to be fucked by all these men," she said. She had a big smile across her face, so she wasn't angry.

I laughed, "I didn't. I just wanted you to prance about topless."

"But John said," realisation slowly dawned on her. "That prick, he just wanted to get in my pants."

I laughed but didn't disagree with her.

"You honestly thought I planned this for you to be gangbanged by so many guys?" I asked her. "How wrecked would you be if you fucked all of them on your own?"

"Come on," Candice said, looking at Susan as she pushed me against the bar, "admit it, you have had fun."

Susan smiled, "Well, yes, it's been a blast, but it's the principle of the thing."

As Candice knelt before me and took my cock in her mouth, I moaned, "Well, next time, maybe we can do it differently."

"Next time?" Susan asked.

Emily laughed, "Yeah, maybe a few more women, or fewer guys, some games or something."

Candice pulled her head off my cock while continuing to stroke it. "Yeah, guess the cock, where the women are blindfolded, and they have to identify who the guy is by just using their mouth."

Emily nodded, "Or an auction, the guys bidding for a night with the women one on one."

Susan moaned at the suggestion before adding, "Or tying one of us up, placing us in stocks or something like that."

Candice moaned onto my cock before saying, "Oh, I like the idea of that."

I looked over at the guys playing cards.

"Guys, clear the table and find something to tie Candice up."

She looked up at me with shock in her eyes before she smiled, "Well, I guess tonight's fun isn't over yet."

As the guys scrabbled to clear the table and found discarded ties and belts, Candice stood and walked towards the table.

I turned and kissed my wife on the lips, "And what do you want to do, dear?"

She smiled, "There's a pool table over there. Maybe play a game or two. Winner takes me."

I turned to face Emily, and she smiled, "Take you to the couch and ride you for hours." I must have looked surprised because she giggled before saying, "Why do you think I convinced John to get Susan on her knees? I wanted to fuck you."

Susan turned to her, "You bitch," she said in mock anger. "If you wanted to fuck my husband, all you had to do was ask."

Susan turned to face the whole room. "Hey, everyone," she said loudly, smiling as Candice was being laid over the poker table. "We're going to organise these events more often, but you will need to buy tickets," she said.

"Emily, Candice and I will organise everything. There will be games and such. What do you think?"

The crowd cheered, raising their glasses as Emily pulled me in the direction of the leather lounge chair.

"Excellent, next one in two months?" she asked the girls. They both agreed readily before Susan said, "Great, but right now, I want to play some pool; who wants in?"

The night proceeded in much the same way, with several fuck stations across the room, but true to her word, Emily wanted me for a long time. She rode me for a long time, slowly, pausing every once in a while before I came. As she rode me, we chatted and watched the others. Susan, playing pool or being fucked, at one point she, was laid back over the pool table as the guys bet on how many billiard balls they could fit into her cunt. Candice, in the meantime, had one limb tied to each of the legs of the small round card table. It looked like she was bent awkwardly, but her moans suggested she was having fun.

It was probably close to three o'clock in the morning when I finally came in, Emily, and then we curled up on the couch and fell asleep. Many of the guys had already fallen asleep around the place, either from alcohol or tiredness.

When I woke a couple of hours later, I had forgotten what had happened the night before and was confused as a mat of curly hair was in front of my face. Then I remembered and felt myself hardening. "Thinking about last night?" Emily asked.

I smiled and kissed the back of her head, "So why me?" I asked.

She laughed, "I've had the hots for you for years; I'm not one to settle down, so I had no interest in dating you, but you are hot," she shrugged.

I sat partially up to look around the room. My best man, Michael, was asleep on the bar. Candice was still tied to the table, no one fucking her. I got up and went over to her. As I started to untie her, she moaned but didn't wake.

Then I found Susan curled up in a tangle of limbs near the pool table. Three guys were beside her. She had massive hickey's on her neck, and I laughed. By the time I got back to Emily, she had stood up, "So, the hair of the dog?" she asked, walking towards the bar.

I nodded and joined her. She poured a beer for me and poured half a shot for herself, "Care to help a girl out?" she asked, dropping to her knees in front of me.

I laughed before I moaned as her mouth enveloped me. Slowly I sipped the beer as this sexy woman blew me. She brought me to orgasm quickly and held it in her mouth as I came. Then she spat it into the shot glass on top of the spirit.

"To fun and games," she said, lifting the glass and cheering me.

I clinked glasses with her, and we chatted for a while before I ordered Mcdonald's for everyone.

By the time we left, it was almost eight in the morning, and the fucking had commenced before midnight. All three girls had a blast and thanked me for the fun. Susan, I took home and helped her clean off before laying her in bed. As she started to doze, she told me that she liked the idea of an auction as long as she could use the money for clothes. I laughed and told her that sounded good before leaving her to sleep. My mind, however, was racing, and I couldn't settle.

I left her there to sleep, and as I got to the office to start planning the next party, I got a message. It was from Emily. "I'm not much one for dating, but for you, I could make an exception. Talk to Susan?" I shuddered as I read the message, and a moment later, an image came through. It was Emily, naked in a bubble bath with a glass of champagne.

My life had just gotten a lot more complicated.

12