Wife and her Coworkers Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife hangs out with coworkers and it leads to more.
1.4k words
3.64
40k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suncouple
suncouple
14 Followers

This is a true story that happened a few years ago.

My wife was in her mid 30,s Long brown hair, thin with dd's and about 5'7" tall and very conservative until a few months after we go married.

After a few years of me begging for her to masturbate for my friends to watch in person, My wife took a new management position with a new company. This meant a month and a half in training and she was going to be out of town for it all.

She flew out and called me when she got there and was telling me there are three guys there with her for training for other locations. She said one was from close to our little town.

After a week of every night calls, on Friday she tells me she has been talking to the guy from our area and they are going shopping then to dinner just to hang out. The first thing out of my mouth is "I want details if anything happens." "its not like that, we are just going to eat and hang out." she said.

A few hours go by and no call so I try to call her. Her phone service was so bad at the restaurant she had to step outside and it still didn't help.

After the the call hung up on us, her coworker came out. He asked if I was mad they were together. She told him I the most non jealous person he would ever meet. He didn't seem to believe her much but agreed to hang out longer if they could go hang out at ab bar close by.

After downing drink after drink (him not my wife cause she doesn't drink at all) and getting really drunk, he started talking about how her husband is so jealous she cant even hang out with a coworker.

After driving him back to the hotel room and walking him in to his room she finally told him "My husband has a video he has shown everyone, all his friends!"

Him "What's on the video"

Her "Me naked pussy spread and masturbating so they can watch me get myself off!"

Him " but that's his friends and he trusts them"

Her "No, It was also guys who worked for me and some customers that came into my work."

Him "Can I see it?

Her "I would love it if I could show you but I don't have it, its on my husbands phone"

He leaned over to give her a hug a say he was sorry but being so drunk he tried to sneak a boob feel and held his hand there till she reached over and squeezed his hard on through his pants and got up heading to her room.

Getting ready for bed in her room (she sleeps naked) she was surprised how wet she was. We did our normal nightly call and she didn't mention it to me cause she knew I would push for her to go further with him. She cut the call short cause she was tired from the long day. As soon as we hung up she got another call. It was her coworker. He was talking to his roommate who had just got back to the room and he had told him all about her video she had made but couldn't show him. They all but begged her to go down there to show them what they are missing in the video.

She eventually got them off the phone but laid there thinking about how it would go and what would happen if she did it. she got so wet just thinking about it and decided she would try it but only go as far as she was comfortable.

As the first coworker opened the door, the second coworker shouted out show time.. even though she didn't tell them she was coming down. Coworker 1 (Don) Said "I thought you said no?" She said " I go as far as I am comfortable but it stops there!" Coworker 2 ( Paul) says " when you say stop we we know your done." They both got up as she walked in.

She sat on the bed in just a bathrobe she had thrown on to go down there. Slowly she untied it letting it slid to the bed. She figured she should just show her boobs first to see if she likes it. She was exposed down to her waist and realized she wanted to go further. She had two coworkers staring strait at her boobs.

She slowly started pushing herself back on the bed until she could lay down exposing more and more. Her neatly trimmed pussy was now visible. looking at them gazing upon her. She brought her knees up then let the fall to the side. She could feel how wet she had gotten and her pussy was tripping do her slit. She closed her eyes and started rubbing her clit. After a few moments she slowly started pushing two fingers inside her. Opening her eyes she wanted to see the expressions on their faces. The lust the are having over see her fuck herself. When she focused on Paul she realized he had dropped his pants and was rubbing his cock to her. She wanted it. Looking strait in his eyes she said "I want you in my mouth". He rushed to get on the bed, leaving his pants on the floor and puts his raging hard on to her waiting mouth. She has always given the most amazing blowjobs and now he knew it.

As she vigorously fingered her pussy and sucked on Paul's cock she felt don make his way between her legs. She felt his tong pushing around her fingers as they slid in and out of her sopping wet pussy. She pulled her hand away giving him full access to do as he pleased.

She couldn't believe that she was doing this with two guys she only knew a week and had to spend the next four weeks face to face training with every day. She didn't care. She pulled the cock from her mouth and said " I want you to fuck me!". He didn't hesitate. He started fucking her harder and harder. She was about to cum. She started to buck and shake from the most intense orgazime she ever had. Paul came instantly. He filled her mouth with his cum. She tried to swallow it all but there was so much it oozed out to the side on her face.

As Paul pulled his cock from her mouth Don was about to cum to. She told him he had to put it in her mouth and she wants to taste his cum when he gets off. He jumped to her side and slide his cock in her mouth and started pumping. She didn't realize how big his cock was at first put she could hardly fit it in her mouth and she almost gaged every time he pushed it in only half way down the shaft. She could taste her own pussy on him still and loved it. Don was ready to cum and had no more control over it and she knew it so she grabbed him around the waist and pulled him in as deep as it would go. His cum shot strait down her through.

After she pulled away from his pulsing cock, she rolled over to Paul still standing there watching. She licked his still hard cock and said I'm done and rushed to through he robe on and get out of there with a quick exit. When she got to the hallway she just walked slowly back to her own room.

On her way back she had to go through the hotel lobby, up two floors in the elevator an down a long hallway. As she got to the lobby, there was various groups of people. A few couples and a few guys. She smiled and slowly walked by. Almost everyone but the guy at the counter turn to look.

S got to the elevator to wait for it to op when the guy at the counter walked up next to her looked at smiling and asked how her evening was going. "Its been great thankyou." she said. The doors opened and they both got in. he was looking her up and down the whole time smiling.

When she got to her room she spun and threw herself on the bed. Her robe flew open and draped to the sides. She then realized why everyone looked and smiled. She never tied her robe and it was exposing her all the way through the hotel. She put her hands up to cover her face in embarrassment when she realized she still had cum all over the side of her face.

suncouple
suncouple
14 Followers