Wife and I Explore

Story Info
Threesome. Mfm
1.4k words
4.09
28.8k
27
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wife and I have been married for 14 years. sex has good but probably a bit on the vanilla side of things. We are both in our 50's the wife is quite attractive. She is tall about 5'9" with all the right curves, her long legs and great ass still attracts a lot of attention when she walks into a bar.

We started our journey by talking about adding another male for a threesome i told her it was my fantasy to share her with another guy. she liked the idea but was scared i would become jealous and it would ruin our relationship.

Over the next couple of years we fantasied about her being shared. we would have fuck in the doggy position with her sucking on my fingers pretending it was a cock. she liked the idea of being spitroasted.

we would go out when we were away on a break. she would dress as sexy and provocative as possible, she would deliberately unbutton her blouse to expose he breasts. i would let her know how much of a turn on it was to see other mens ogling her. i would deliberately run my hands over her body whilst on the dance floor. i am a lucky man.

Eventually she agreed that I would be able to handle a threesome, I was so excited. The wife didn't want have anything arranged she wanted our play to be spontaneous.

So i organised a weekend away for us, the friday night we went to a nice restaurant first, the wife was wearing a nice summer dress she had unbutton her top a lot lower than normal with a black lacey bra. Her double d breasts looked magnificent. The waiter copped a view everytime he came to our table.

The wife enjoyed a few champagnes to get her inhibitions out of the way. i ran my hand along her inner thigh a number of times teasing her pussy occasionally.

We moved on to a irishs bar with live music. We knew it was pretty dark and a known pick up spot

I sent her in first I wanted the single guys to think she was available. I suggested she stand near the small dance floor and dance a bit by herself. I stayed at the back of the bar where I could watch.

The wife was quickly appoached by a guy in his late fifties, he wasnt that good looking and was carrying a fair bit of weight. she was polite but declined his offer. she started dancing more with a girl that was friendly, they were soon joined by two younger guys probably late 20's. The guy dancing with the wife was tall and good looking I could see she liked him as she was playing up to him.

She looked at me and smiled. I gave her the thumbs up.

After a couple more dances she moved in closer, he put his hands on her hips as she danced. she turned around and moved back grinding her ass on his groin. He kissed her neck a couple of times.She had a big smile and was loving the attention.

She whispered to him, they then moved to a bench seat behind a table, it was a private cubicle which was quite dark I moved over to them He was confused, the wife introduced me as her husband. we let him know our wishes, he thought about it for all of one second then smiled and laughed. he was excited, I sat down next to the wife, she was between the two of us.

I grabbed drinks for the three of us to break the ice, chatting away i started to run my hand up her leg, he was watching me do it, i nodded at him, he started to doing samewe were both running our hands along her inner side of her legs. i pushed my hand further up, pushing her dress up my hand glancing her pussy.

He soon followed my lead moving his hand up to her panties and started to massage her pussy she spread her legs and smiled. He obviously knew where her clitoris was as she moaned quite loudly. I gave her a passionate kiss while he kept her moaning. I'm sure she came although she had to be quiet so no one knew.

I suggested we go to our hotel. it wasn't far so we were there in 10 mins. I got the wife to stand in the room I started kissing her, our friend stood behind her, he was feeling up her ass pulling her panties half down so he could feel her ass better. I was groping her breasts while i kissed her.

I then got him to move around and directed him to start undressing her. he slowly unbuttoned the top of the dress he then peeled the dress on her shoulders the dress dropped to the floor. he then reached to the back of the bra and while undoing her bra he was kissing her neck and upper chest. my wife was giggling.

he then removed her bra, her breasts fully exposed looked full and voluptuous, her nipples already hard. he had a small grope of her right breast then dropped to his knees, he slowly lowered her panties giving her pussy a kiss and a long slow lick.

I then laid her her on the bed her full breasts begging for attention.

I spread her legs and found her super wet pussy, i started licking her pussy then moved to her clit. gently twirling my tongue. He was sucking on one nipple and playing with the other breast. She was in heaven.

He moved towards her head and his rock hard cock near her mouth. she gave the tip a long lick, teasing him. she then took it fully into her mouth, she started to move up and down on his cock. She was taking it as deep as she could, I knew she likes having a cock deep in her mouth when she cums. She groaned and came. I knelt up and slipped my cock into her. her pussy was so wet. I grabbed an ankle in each hand and spread her legs. I could drive my cock in so deep and hard. She loves it hard after she has cum.

I didn't last long. I came so hard, He followed blowing into my wifes mouth she gladly swallowed every drop. she slowly sucked it clean.

she came over and gave me a big kiss. She asked if we could keep going. For sure i replied but first she wanted to have a shower and freshen up. it was a big walk in shower. i watched her getting wet and soaping up her beautiful body. i turned to my new friend and asked if he wanted to join her. i am tall but have a dad bod and thought she would love to soap up a young hard body. he jumped at the chance.

Her eyes lit up at his hard body. she volunteered to wash him down. she stood behind him soaping his back first, then soaping up his chest and arms. she then moved down paying special attention to his flacid penis. it was about 5 to 6 inches soft she gently massaged his cock and balls. He then turned and made sure her breasts were sparkling. running his hands over her breasts over and over.

I stopped the play and sent them into the bedroom while i quickly showered. On returning to the bedroom. he was on his back she was on her hands and knees gently sucking on his cock. He was hard now and a good 8" and thick.

I moved up and gently moved my cock into her pussy. The wife loves being fucked doggy style.

We went for few minutes then we swapped, I hopped in front of her and she started sucking on my cock. she knows i love a good blowjob. He had entered her, she was loving the thick cock filling her pussy. We got into a nice rhythm i was able to grab the back of her head and start to fuck her mouth.

She loved being used. She was pushing her pussy back onto his cock. He was holding onto her hips and was slamming into her. I heard him cum. I couldn't help myself. I erupted into her throat. She took the load like a champ quickly swallowing the load. Pulling out we moved and I started kissing and making out with my wife by myself. Our new friend realised straight away that it was now our time. He very quietly got dressed, thank us and slipped away. We resumed kissing and feeling each others body.