All Comments on 'Wife & I Fuck Her Bitchy Friend'

by Alladinzane

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

hot hot hot also should be a part 2 where he gets holly pregnant

awyldsideawyldsidealmost 3 years ago

Damn that was hot!

VincepetroneVincepetronealmost 3 years ago

Thought it was very hot. Yes, we’ve all encountered the bitchy friend and would love to have her in this spot.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Pretty hot sex but the lead in and closure were a little abrupt for 5*. I need more of the marital dynamics, what was Holly and Anna's "real" history, things like that. 4*

kissmygritskissmygritsalmost 3 years ago

The writing leaves much to be desired. That said, I have a bitchy friend, and I'll never look at her the same again.

kamasutra69kamasutra69almost 3 years ago

I think it was hot story. Enjoyed it quite a bit!

AlladinzaneAlladinzanealmost 3 years agoAuthor

kissmygrits Based on this comment, you may BE the bitchy friend ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The husband dumps Anna and takes Holly 🤣🤣🤣

Anna is pathetic

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Poor guy - he'll have to put with this for a couple of months??

collin4xxxcollin4xxxalmost 2 years ago

Loved it.. although, I wish she would have moved in with them permanently, staying even after he “break”, and could read about him knocking her up, along with his wife. You mentioned a surprised look on her face the first time he came inside her. I was hoping that might have been where you were going…. She wasn’t using any birth control, and he just filled her unprotected womb with his cum. I’d love an alt version of the story exploring their threesome becoming permanent, and her and then his wife becoming pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Makes you wonder if all those bitchy types are really just submissives at heart, crying out for a strong dom to give them what they truly need. Wishful thinking perhaps.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous