Wife & I Fuck Her Bitchy Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, now that you mention it, I'd like to fuck you from behind while you eat out Anna, that would be very hot" I answered.

Anna entered the room and bent down to kiss me. "Go jump in the shower, We'll be ready when you get out" was whispered in my ear as she pulled Holly away and they both wiggled away.

Another shower was exactly what I needed and I was now wide awake. I walked out to our livingroom wearing only a towel and was greeted with the most erotic site of my life. Holly was dressed in heels, stockings and a thick leather collar connected to a leash held by Anna, who was now wearing black stilettos and a leather skirt and bra I'd not seen before. Both were made up and both looked gorgeous.

"Would you like to fuck my little slut? I put the vibrating plug back in her ass, her hands are cuffed behind her and she's now enjoying a set of very angry nipple clamps" shared Anna as she jostled the chain between the clamps eliciting a loud groan from the sexy Holly.

I walked over as Holly dropped to her knees, Anna pulled my towel away and guided my cock in Holly's mouth. "Be a good slut and make my husband feel good with your mouth" demanded Anna as Holly did exactly as she was told.

God that felt good and the insistent kissing from Anna made it even better. "Are you nice and hard, are you ready to try her ass now?" asked my wife as my cock slid in and out of Holly's hot mouth. It was everything in my power to pull out as Anna yanked Holly to her feet by the leash and bent her over the back of the couch exposing her glistening pussy and plug filled ass.

Anna pulled the plug out, eliciting load moans and poured lube on her ass and my cock as she guided me to Holly's tight pucker. "God this is hot, do you like having your wife put your cock into our slut's ass?" I could only moan in response as my dick bumped into her tight asshole. Anna spread Holly's cheeks and pulled her back and we both watched in awe as the head of my cock was swallowed by her virgin ass. Holly groaned and begged we go slow.

"Tell us how much you like my husband's cock in your ass and maybe we will" uttered Anna. "Please... Please go slow, I'm your slut, but please fuck, let me get used to your cock in my ass" moaned Holly as Anna continued to pull her back onto my cock. Holly's breathing was ragged now and Anna had one hand on Holly's hips and the other between her own legs as Holly begged, moaned and clamped down on my cock.

I replaced Anna's hands on Holly's hips with my own as Anna's mouth clamped down on my lips and her body orgamsed again. Was this really happening, was my beautiful wife really this turned on by my fucking her friends ass? My moment of introspection was broken as I bottomed out in Holly's incredibly tight ass and she let out an animalistic groan. I could also feel Anna's hands massaging my balls and her friends clit prompting Holly to emit even loader moans.

Holly's head was thrown back and she was now letting out lacivious groans, as I picked up the pace fucking her ass. Anna's rubbing on Holly's clit picked up pace as well and if her moans were any indication Holly was orgasming with a cock deep in her ass.

We both marveled at the sight of my cock pistoning in and out of Holly's tiny hole and enjoyed her cries of "fuck my ass, fuck, oh god fuck my ass".

I shared how close I was and Anna doubled her efforts on both of us "Cum in Holly's curvy ass baby, let your wifey help you stuff your cock up her butt and pump her full of cum" I'd never heard Anna talk so dirty and it short circuited my brain as I grabbed Holly's hips and came hard in her now shuddering ass. "Do it baby, she's cumming again, she likes a big cock up her ass".

My brain exploded as well and I pumped Holly's ass full of cum. The sensation of her ass clamping down on my cock was just insane and my hips involuntarily slammed into her ample bottom. Anna's mouth was locked onto mine as I came in Holly's butt.

The following weeks I would be greeted after work by Holly in a sexy Maids outfit cleaning the house or woken in the mornings by her wet mouth. Her level of submission continued to grow as did our collection of toys. This would go on for the entire summer Anna would lead her around on a leash, make her service us both, dress her in slutty outfits and even dragged her to the mall with a remote control vibrator.

By the Fall Holly had satiated her need to submit and returned to her life as a corporate viper. Anna and I still regale the months we had a live in sex slave and several times a year I've come home from work to find a submissive Holly waiting to service us. We both love the new Holly.

12