All Comments on 'Wife and Stranger in the Dunes Ch. 01'

by Dunes10

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Look things up

Averse: to be against something, to strongly dislike it- what you meant.

Adverse: bad or harmful. To be adverse or not adverse to sex does not make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Grammar

Two different verbs that are mixed up:

- lay laid laid -- laying

- lie lay lain -- lying

chrisb581chrisb581about 7 years ago
loved this

I see the grammar police are out again but I like this store we have done the same many a time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Had a similar experience, in the water.

We had a similar time at the beach, however it was only a topless beach.

When we went into the water we used to take the bottoms off too.

Sling the bottoms over our shoulder, arm in the leg hole.

While swimming other people would pass close, and never even gave us a glance.

Some guys would ogle my young 21y/o wife's 34b pink nipple tit's.

She is petite, 5ft 4in 105 pounds with big brown eyes and long wavy brown hair

She loved the attention, as well as I did having them watch her.

At one point she was floating on her back in the water as I held her up with my hand on her back, or back side, fingering her.

So as the guy's passed by, they could see her pink pussy slightly open.

Two guy's drifted by us, one noticed my nude wife, he just stood there gaping at her.

The water was just under my chest, so he had a good view,

I couldn't resist it, so I lifted her hips out of the water so he could get a good look at my wife's pretty pink pussy and landing strip.

When I did my wife opened her legs and then, her eyes, smiling at both of us.

I asked her if she would mind to let him hold her up awhile.

She said "Ok, that's ok" Then stood up.

Giving us a great view of her perky tits, and her a view of my hard on.

She put her arm around his back, I took hold of his left hand, placing it on her butt.

Then took his right hand an placed it on her pussy, guiding his finger into her pussy.

They stood there he never laid her back and I know she went to work on his cock.

She even bobbed under the water to suck his cock a few times.

When I handed her off to him I dove in and swam out to the deep cold water.

When I came back I noticed his trunks over his shoulder.

Her legs wrapped around his waist, sliding up and down on his cock.

I watched as she came, then he came. she kissed him, then bobbed under the water again to suck him clean,

Then she swam over to me, put her arms around my neck, and said

"Thank you, I'm so hot now." as she wrapped her legs around me.

I slid right into her cum filled cunt, we kissed and had a wonderful fuck in the great out doors.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 7 years ago
Well Done

Rated it 5 stars. So erotic and arousing that any word use error or other glitch was missed. Would love to be either the husband or the voyeur in real life. Thanks. Enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
excellent story

Thank you for that. Different because it didn't follow the tired old formula found in porn videos and many of the stories here of the wife sucking the stranger before anything else happened.

Very refreshing. Really looking forward to Part 2

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent!

I really liked this story. It descibes quite precise how I imagine this fantasy of mine would take place.(if my wife would be game as well)

Thank you for sharing this little gem.

And never mind the grammar freaks out here.

BarbieKenBarbieKenalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

Hmmm, what to say? Thanks for sharing.

Photo_GWPhoto_GWalmost 7 years ago
Can't wait for Chap 2

Great erotic little story! Looking forward to chap 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
awsome

the story even got me wanking

AussieKev1AussieKev1over 6 years ago
Well told

Great setting and well told story with one of my favourite storylines. I hope, judging by your name, we can expect similar in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars. Great story! Please keep writing, you're on my author watch list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes thats exactly how my wife and I started swinging 40 years ago! Great to relive the expirience through someone else!!! Would be nice to know the location this happened

dragonwelshukdragonwelshuk8 months ago

Only ever had a 3sum in the dunes once with my mrs, but had numerous dogging experiences in the car park by the dunes at Kenfig.

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

Fun when it happens like this, organically

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous