Wife and the Computer Guy Ch. 02

Story Info
Sheila Becomes Todd's Teacher.
8.2k words
4.45
22.3k
46

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MasonsRax
MasonsRax
502 Followers

To say Todd had the birthday of his dreams would be an understatement. What 18 year old boy wouldn't want a woman to parade around in front of him, showing off her 40D tits, allow him to play with them and then get naked for him? Well, that is exactly what my wife Sheila, the exhibitionist, did and had a great time doing it. Her plan, after we first met Todd, was to seduce him, but only after teasing, showing him her tits and getting naked for him. Her birthday gift, going topless and posing naked for him, was the first step.

The Monday after Todd's birthday, he started his new job and we didn't see much of him that week. Sheila was anxious to talk with him. She wanted to know if he'd shown the pics from his birthday to his friend Robert, what he thought of them, how he reacted and what Todd thought of his birthday present now that he had some time about what Sheila had done for him.

Mid week, Todd's friend Robert showed up at our house asking for Todd. Sheila and I were sure he probably knew Todd was at work and most likely had seen Sheila's photos and wanted to see her in person. Fortunately for him, he did catch Sheila in a thin, tight fitting tank top, so he did get a good look at her braless tits.

After he left, Sheila told me that she hoped Robert would come around more often and that he'd be another good candidate to show her tits to. I told her there was no doubt in my mind now that he'd probably seen her pics and had seen her braless in person, he would be around much more. Sheila's comment was, "Good, two guys to play with, how fun!"

Friday rolled around and Sheila called Todd, inviting him to breakfast the next day, telling him she wanted to hear all about his first week at work. During breakfast, Sheila asked Todd if he'd shared his birthday pics with Robert and if he liked them. He admitted he had and that Robert was shocked when he saw them. He said his friend couldn't believe how lucky he was and joked that he was going to have to start visiting more often.

Sheila and I explained to Todd that Robert had already stopped by earlier in the week. Todd laughed, saying, "Figures, he said he wanted to see you in person. He thinks you're really pretty and said he couldn't wait."

"Well, I guess he couldn't. He came looking for you but we figured there was another reason. I was wearing a tight thin top without a bra, so he a got a good look at my tits." Sheila replied.

Todd apologized, saying he hoped Robert hadn't bothered us by coming by unexpectedly. Sheila told him it wasn't a problem and she was flattered that he was so curious about her and it was ok if they both wanted to visit once in a while. "If I know you guys are coming over, I will wear something sexy."

Before Todd left, Sheila asked what his plans were for the day. He told us he didn't have any other than running a few errands and maybe stopping by Robert's for a while. Sheila said we were going to BBQ hamburgers for dinner and asked if he'd like to join us. She sweetened the offer by telling him, "I make a killer potato salad, you'll love it."

Todd accepted and agreed he would be back before dinner.

We were finally having some warmer days and we decided to eat out on the patio. Sheila had everything ready by the time Todd returned, all that was needed was for me to cook the burgers. Sheila wore a simple summer dress. It was a pale yellow with spaghetti straps, had a loose fitting, lowcut top. The hem just above her knees.

Sheila and Todd sat, talked and sipped on sodas as I cooked our burgers. It was a nice evening, the temperature pleasant and we had a nice dinner. Throughout our meal, Todd complimented Sheila on her potato salad. He must have been sincere because he went back for seconds. It really was a killer batch!

Sheila didn't show herself off during dinner other than the cleavage her dress allowed normally. As evening set in, it began to cool off. Sheila got chilled and suggested getting in the hot tub rather than going inside.

Todd hesitated and said he didn't have a swim suit. Sheila giggled and told him, "That's ok, we don't use swim suits in the hot tub. Come on, you'll love it."

I told Todd, "You may as well do it, she's not going to give up until you do."

Sheila took Todd's hand, leading him to the hot tub. I told them I'd clean up the dishes and be out in a bit. I figured Todd would be more comfortable getting naked in front of Sheila alone without me being present.

It took about 15 minutes to finish the dishes then I joined them. Sheila was sitting across from Todd with her shoulders out of the water, her breasts floating at the surface with her nipples periodically bobbing into view.

When I joined them, Sheila moved over to another spot to make room for me. This spot was the one you sit on to cool off and is higher than the others and as a result, Sheila's tits were mostly out of the water with just the bottoms touching the surface. She stayed there as the three of us talked, giving Todd and I a very nice look at her tits.

We eventually got out of the hot tub and went back into the house. We all wore towels wrapped around our waists. Sheila draped a second towel over her shoulders, more or less covering her tits while we sat in the family room and talked. More than once Sheila's towel would work its way off a breast and expose it. When it did, she made no more to cover herself and let Todd enjoy her tits once more.

During the conversation, I suggested to Sheila that since the weather had finally warmed up, we should rent another patio boat and go to the lake for a day. Sheila loved the idea and said we should do it soon and asked Todd if he'd like to join us. He said it sounded like fun and accepted. He said it would be his first time boating and asked what we do, "Like just drive around?"

She said, "We cruise around some, usually find a place to beach the boat, swim and have lunch and just relax and enjoy the sun and fresh air." Then she added, "I usually go topless just so you know. I'm guessing you won't mind."

"Uh, no, I won't mind at all. What about other people? You don't mind of someone sees you?"

"Well, that depends. If its just other guys, then no, I don't mind and will let them see my tits. If its a family, other women or women and kids, then I cover up. In case you haven't figured it out yet, I like showing off my tits and I've grown to love getting naked outside." Sheila explained.

"Wow, sounds like more fun than I thought. I can't wait." Was Todd's reply.

I told them I'd work at making reservations and would let him know. Todd left not long afterwards.

Sheila said she was really looking forward to going boating as it had been a long cold winter and that she was ready for some sun and a little showing off again. I replied, "Showing off?" "You just spend the evening naked in the hot tub and topless for Todd, you don't call that showing off?" It sounded like a p

Sheila laughed and agreed, "Yes, it was showing off" but I was referring to doing more with Todd and showing off to any other guys we may come across. "Besides, it's time to let Todd do more than just look. I'm going to let him play with my tits all he wants, to fuck him before the day is out and somewhere in between, to give him his first blowjob."

Boating day finally arrived. Todd, Sheila and I got to the lake early to take advantage of the great weather and a day on the water. We got all our stuff loaded on the boat but had to endure a check out ride with one of the dock guys before being allowed to set out on our own.

This is standard procedure and Sheila usually takes the opportunity to give the guy a little show during the process. Today was no exception. Sheila was wearing a pair of short shorts and a very small bikini top under a loose fitting t-shirt.

As soon as we were all onboard, Sheila took off her t-shirt. Her bikini top was much too small which allowed her breasts to spill out from the cups, showing plenty of her creamy white skin. The dock guy assigned to us for our checkout ride was a young man who looked to be in his early 20's. He immediately noticed Sheila had taken her t-shirt off and whispered to Todd, "Wow, is that your mom? She's hot, you're a lucky guy."

The guy was showing me the controls and features of the boat while trying to keep his eyes off Sheila's tits. Todd mentioned to Sheila the guy thought she was his mom. Apparently, this got Sheila thinking and she suggested we should go with that notion.

She told Todd once we were away from the marina, the guy would have me drive the boat to familiarize myself with it and when he did, she would ask Todd to put sun screen on her. The plan was for Sheila to face the guy and let Todd rub lotion on her shoulders and back and then she'd turn her back to the guy and remove her bikini top and have Todd put lotion on her front. Sheila said it would be fun to let him think she was letting her son see and rub lotion on her tits.

Todd agreed of course, I mean why wouldn't he? Sheila told Todd she would turn her back to the dock guy and would make sure to stand at a slight angle so he could see the side of her tits and Todd's hands as he was rubbing sun screen on them. She told Todd to give the guy a good show by using both hands on each breast, to rub the lotion all over each tit and to lift them up then let them drop so he could see them bounce. She basically to Todd play with her tits so the guy could see him doing it. Todd was more than happy to oblige Sheila's request.

When the guy had me take the controls, Sheila put her plan into motion. She said to Todd, "Hey honey, would you put some sun screen on me?" Todd complied as planned and as expected, the dock guy was trying not to be obvious but was watching. Once Todd had finished Sheila's back and shoulders, she turned her back to the guy and faced Todd, saying, "Here, let me get this out of the way, I don't want to get lotion on it" and removed her bikini top.

Todd filled both his hands with sun screen and began rubbing Sheila's upper chest then moved down to her tits. He added more lotion and placed his hands on Sheila's her breasts. He ran them over her breasts, then moved out to the sides of each breast and then down and under, lifting them until they dropped from his hands. Sheila was right, they bounced nicely for us. Todd repeated this several times and enjoyed himself as he played with Sheila's tits.

The dock guy and I watched intently as Todd rubbed lotion up and down Sheila's chest, squeezing and kneading both breasts, lifting and bouncing them as he did so. It was an impressive show. From our position, we could easily see the sides of Sheila's tits as Todd ran his hand down, around and under them.

Sheila told Todd, "Make sure you get plenty on my nipples, I don't want them to get sunburned." Todd complied by putting lotion on one of his fingers, then held Sheila's breast up with one hand while he rubbed lotion around and over her areola and nipple with the other.

When Todd finished, Sheila turned completely sideways to us while putting her t-shirt back on. As she did so, the dock guy and I got a nice side view of Sheila's right tit and erect nipple. I think the dock guy was impressed.

Shakedown cruise over, we headed back into the marina. While heading in, the dock guy casually asked where we were headed for the day. Sheila told him about our favorite cove and said we probably have lunch there after we cruised around for a while.

The guy told us he got off duty in a few hours and was planning on going jet skiing and that maybe he'd see us out on the lake later. I figured after watching Sheila and Todd, he was thinking he'd try to find us and maybe get a look at Sheila topless since she had indicated she was concerned about getting her nipples sunburned.

Once we dropped him off and were headed out on our own, we laughed about what the guy must have been thinking as he watched Todd playing with his "mom's" tits. Sheila said she found the idea of a son touching his mother's breasts somewhat erotic in a weird way and had enjoyed her brief roleplay. "If he does find us later, we should continue to let him think I'm your mom and give him a little show. It might be fun to let him watch you play with my tits, or maybe even sucking on them. I'll have to think about it."

Once we cleared the marina and began cruising to our cove, Sheila took her t-shirt back off and rode topless. She said to Todd, "I love the feel of the fresh air and sun on my boobs." Todd had no objections.

Since it was midweek and the main boating season hadn't started yet, there weren't many other boats on the lake. Opportunities for Sheila to show her tits to other male boaters were probably going to be limited but that was ok, since the real reason for the trip was for Sheila to get naked for Todd and let him see, touch and experience her.

As we cruised, Sheila asked how Todd's friend Robert was doing. He told us about Robert's work and a little more about him since we had only met him once, briefly. Todd mentioned he belonged to a small camera club in town and spent a lot of time out looking for the "perfect" photograph. Hearing this, I could see the wheels turning in Sheila's head.

Todd told us he told Robert about our upcoming boating trip and that he was jealous. Robert wished he could have come too and had said, "I'd give anything to see Sheila in a bikini!" Sheila laughed and said, "Maybe we should have invited him, he would have seen more than my bikini" as she lifted and jiggled her tits.

Sheila thought about it a bit more and asked Todd, "Does Robert take photos of women and people or does he do mostly nature and things like that?"

"No, no photos of women. Mostly he looks for things all around us that might make a good photo if cropped just right. It's hard to explain, but he see's things that look normal to us and turns it into something unique. He's actually a pretty good photographer."

"I wonder if Robert would like to photograph me sometime? It might be fun to pose for him and see what he could come up with."

Todd told us he had no doubt Robert would jump at the chance. Sheila said, "It might be fun."

We got to our favorite cove and found it empty. We got our boat beached and tied off and got cold drinks out. We sat on the boat in the shade for a bit and talked. Todd and I had on shorts and had taken off our shirts. Sheila took off her shorts and was wearing only the bottoms to her bikini. It was as skimpy as the top she had been wearing earlier, a string thong bottom with just a very small triangle of material in the front with small strings around her waist and one down between the crack of her ass. She was about as close to being naked without actually being so.

Between Sheila not wearing a top and having a minimal bottom on, Todd didn't know where to look first, at her tits, her bare tummy and hips or her bare ass each time she got up and moved around, which she did often for Todd's benefit.

Sheila must have been thinking about Todd's friend Robert because out of the blue she asked Todd, "Do you think Robert and a few of his camera club friends would like me to model for them?" "I think it would be fun. If they are like Robert and shy around girls and are all in-experienced, it would be fun to pose wearing revealing outfits and tease them while taking some photos. I bet they'd love it!"

Surprised by Sheila's statement, Todd told her was certain they would love to photograph her, clothed or otherwise as he knew for sure they had never been around someone as sexy as her, let alone take sexy photos. "Heck, we all have only looked at women on the internet. Well, except for me. now. I mean with my birthday present and today seeing without your top on." "Who wouldn't want to see a woman as sexy as you and be able to take pictures?" Todd asked.

Sheila smiled and thanked him. She told him that maybe we'd have to set something up sometime soon. Sheila looked to Todd and said, "Speaking of taking photos, would you like to take one of me now, topless, during your first boat trip?"

"Heck yeah," Todd said as he grabbed his phone. Sheila posed for several pics on the boat and then went ashore where she posed for several more with the lake in the background.

When they were finished, Sheila asked me to toss her a blanket. She said the sun felt good and she wanted to lay in the sun for a while before lunch. I tossed her the blanket and she and Todd layed it out in a grassy spot close to the boat. Once she got things just right, Sheila asked Todd if he'd get the sun screen off the boat. I tossed it to Todd and as he turned back to Sheila, she slid her bikini bottoms down and let them drop to her feet.

Sheila said, "Ummm, that's better. The sun feels so good on my bare skin. "Todd, will you do my backside for me?" and laid down on her stomach. Sheila had her feet and legs apart a bit to allow access to the insides of her legs and her head turned to the side with her hair pulled off her shoulders. Her arms were up on both sides of her head, palms down, giving Todd access to ribs and the sides of her breasts that were being smashed out from lying on them. She told Todd, "Please make sure to cover me everywhere, this is my first time in the sun this year and I don't want to get burned.

Todd, unsure, looked to me as if asking permission. I nodded to him and motioned for him to go ahead. Having my consent, he went to work on Sheila's naked backside.

He started on her shoulders and arms then worked his way down her back and her sides, taking his time on the sides of Sheila's bulging breasts. He continued on her lower back, her butt and hips and the her legs. Todd saved the insides of Sheila legs for last. He had worked his way to her feet, doing the backs and the outsides. Now he was at her feet and began rubbing the sun screen up the inside of her legs.

The tops of Sheila's inner thighs were still touching. As Todd's hands got there, Sheila shifted a bit, opening her legs further, giving Todd room to rub all the way up between her legs. He hesitated, not knowing how far he should go. I heard Sheila tell him softly, "It's ok honey, cover me everywhere."

Todd did as told and I watched as her rubbed the inside of Sheila's legs, all the way up between her legs to her pussy. I saw that he was looking intently as rubbed Sheila cheeks, cause them to open, exposing more of her pussy and asshole. I also noticed Sheila was breathing heavily, obviously enjoying Todd's touch.

Todd finally finished up and told Sheila, "Ok, all done." Sheila thanked him and rolled over onto her back, telling Todd, "Oh no you're not. You have the other half to do mister."

This time, Todd didn't look to me for approval, he eagerly started on Sheila's front. Again, he started at her shoulders, worked down her arms then back up to the shoulders again. He stopped there and loaded his hands with more sun screen then went for Sheila's tits. He covered her chest but concentrated mostly on her tits. Todd worked his hands around Sheila's tits and then to the sides and pushed them together, squeezed each one, his thumbs flicking back and forth over her very hard nipples.

Watching Sheila, her body movement and her breathing, I could tell she was turned on by Todd's touch. Under the right circumstances, she can cum from stimulation of her breasts and nipples alone. She looked like she was about ready to when Todd moved on down to her side and stomach and the moment was over.

Todd scooted down a little in order to reach Sheila's feet. This his gave him an excellent view of Sheila's smoothly shaved pussy. Todd worked on her tummy and moved down over her hips and back up to her tummy again, this time, as he rubbed Sheila's tummy in a circular motion, his fingers inched closer and closer to her pussy. With each pass of Todd's hands inching closer to Sheila's slit, she would flinch just a bit, anticipating his touch. Sheila was going to cum soon.

MasonsRax
MasonsRax
502 Followers