Wife and the Computer Guy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently, Todd chickened out because he never did actually rub over Sheila's waiting pussy. Instead, he went to both legs, front and outsides and then started up the insides. As she had done earlier, Sheila spread her legs open more to allow better access.

As Todd's hands got closer to Sheila's bare pussy, I coud see was anticipating the moment when Todd's fingers would brush over her bare pussy. She was barely in control. She was very aroused and wanted to cum desperately.

It looked as if Todd was nervous about actually touching Sheila's pussy because when his fingers get very close, he'd change directions and return lower down her legs.

Sheila, on the other hand, wanted to be touched and didn't wait any longer. She reached down and grabbed one of Todd's hands, brought it up between her legs, placed it directly on her waiting pussy and held it there and pressed one of his fingers between her pussy lips. Sheila began working her pussy against Todd's hand and finger, slowly forcing it all the way between her wet lips.

Sheila came almost immediately once she had Todd's finger inside and on her clit. She held his hand there and convulsed over and over again as she came. Only when it subsided completely did she let go of Todd's hand. Sheila opened her eyes, looked at Todd, smiled and said, "Thank you, I needed that". Todd was unsure of what to do now or what to say so he mumbled a quiet "You're welcome."

Now that Sheila had cum, she took control. Sheila stood and told Todd to stand and face her. She took Todd 's hands and lifted them to her breasts. "Squeeze my tits Todd, squeeze them and play with my nipples, I love that."

Sheila let Todd play with her tits for a while before telling him it was ok if he sucked on them.

Todd bent to Sheila's breasts and sucked her nipples, one at a time. Sheila loves this and moaned as he sucked hard on each nipple, pulling on it with his mouth. I could see her breast and nipple extend out with his mouth as he pulled away until her nipple popped from his mouth, leaving her breast to flop back down to her chest.

I took a few photos of Todd having his way with Sheila's tits. Sheila was getting turned on again with all the attention to her tits. She eventually pulled away from Todd and slipped her hands down his sides, taking his shorts down with them. Sheila struggled a bit to get his shorts down past his raging hard on.

She worked that problem out and let Todd's shorts drop to his feet. Once his cock was exposed to her, she knelt before him, his cock at face level. Sheila wasted no time nor did she ask permission, she simply grabbed Todd by both hips, opened her mouth and took Todd's cock all the way in and to the back of her throat. She held it there for a moment then back her mouth off and started giving Todd a slow and loving blowjob.

It was quite a sight! My naked wife on her knees before Todd, sucking his cock there on the lake bank in broad daylight, available for anyone to see if they happened onto them. Sheila was intent on sucking Todd off and Todd was getting his first blowjob, so neither cared. All was right in their worlds at that moment.

As for me, I took a few pictures of them while watching her and Todd. Sheila and I like photographing her with other guys then looking at them later, reliving the moments.

I enjoyed watching and photographing Sheila as she sucked Todd's cock, it was almost as if she was making love to it with her mouth. I watched her lips slowly slide back and forth over Todd's saliva covered cock. I watched her tongue lick and swirl around and under it's head and then as she opened her mouth once again, taking his cock deep into her mouth and throat.

Todd's blowjob didn't last long. Sheila had only moved her mouth back and forth on his cock maybe a dozen times before he let out a big groan and started to cum. Sheila didn't stop or pull off, she quickened her pace and kept pumping away with her mouth, taking spirt after spirt of Todd's hot cum. Sheila swallowed some before loosening her lips arounds Todd's cock just enough to allow his cum run out of her mouth, letting it ooze out the sides of her mouth and over her tongue and down her chin, eventually dripping onto her chest.

Sheila was proud of herself. She had a huge grin on her face, with cum dripping from her chin and asked Todd, "Well honey, how was your first blowjob?" "I hope you enjoyed it!"

Todd's answer was short and sweet, "It was incredible!" Sheila laughed and told Todd, "I knew you would!"

That done, Sheila and Todd cleaned up and returned to the boat for lunch. Todd put his shorts back on, Sheila stayed naked. I didn't complain nor did Todd. All three of us were having a great day.

During lunch, Sheila confessed to Todd that she'd being thinking about him being a virgin and that she wanted to help him. She said her getting naked for him on his birthday was the beginning and sucking his cock like she had done a few minutes ago was another step in her effort. Sheila looked to Todd and asked if he wanted her to show him how a woman likes to be touched and made love to.

No doubt, Sheila's question shocked Todd. He hesitated for a moment and asked Sheila, "Are you serious? You mean like today, here?" Then he looked to me like he was expecting both of us to answer his question. I nodded my head in the affirmative. Sheila smiled at Todd and told him, "Yes, here today. We can take it slow, on and off throughout the rest of the afternoon. There's no hurry, sex doesn't need to be fast. We'll just enjoy each others body, relax and let nature take its course. I'll guide you through it all."

Todd was dumbfounded but agreed he would like it very much. We finished a leisurely lunch with both Todd and I admiring Sheila's nakedness. Just after lunch, we heard a jet ski, the first sound of another boat or anyone else on the lake in hours. I said to Sheila, "I bet you that's the dock guy looking for us, he seemed awfully interested in you after watching Todd feel your tits."

Not knowing exactly who was headed our way, Sheila slipped her shorts and bikini top back on. A moment later a jet ski with a single male rider rounded the point leading into our cove. Once it got close enough for Sheila to know it wasn't a kid or another female coming in, she slipped her top back off.

The jet ski slowed and got enough for us to confirm it was the guy from the dock. If he'd been hoping to get a look at Sheila's tits, he wasn't going to be disappointed as she was standing next to Todd, wearing only her shorts.

He came all the way up to our boat and asked how we were doing and if everything was ok with the boat, as if checking on us was part of his job. He sounded sincere but we all knew the real reason he had shown up was standing in front of him, topless.

Sheila stood at the rail and talked to him for a bit and thanked him for checking on us. She assured him the boat was running fine and offered him something cold to drink before he had to leave. He quickly accepted. Sheila told him to tie up to us and come aboard. It turned out the guy (James) was 21 yrs old so he shared a beer with us.

As we drank our drinks, I watched James trying not to be overly obviously while staring at Sheila's tits. She looked sexy as hell, sitting next to Todd and across from James. Her shorts were riding up into her crotch, her legs were spread a bit and those gorgeous tits and hard nipples were there for our viewing pleasure. Who could blame him for not staring?

As James and I were finishing our beers, Sheila said she wanted to lay in the sun for a while and climbed up onto the padded lounge across the rear of the boat. She laid on her back and said to Todd, "Todd honey, would you put some more sun screen on Mommy?"

Todd, playing along said, "Sure Mom." Todd stood at Sheila's side, even with her hips and filled both hands with lotion. He didn't try to be subtle, he went straight her tits and started rubbing them. He did manage to eventually put lotion on Sheila's arms, shoulders and legs but spent the majority of the time "playing with Mommies" tits. He didn't need to be told this time, he paid extra attention to her nipples too, making them even harder.

James sat and watched in awe. His mouth was half open and his eyes were fixed on Todd's hands as they rubbed circles over "mommies" tits, as he squeezed and kneaded both breasts at the same time and as he traced circles around her nipples and rubbed over them, each one popping back to attention after his fingers pass over it. I have to admit, it was a pretty erotic sight, especially if you factored in the mommy/son thing.

Todd took about 10 minutes to perform what would normally be a 30 second job but that was ok. We all enjoyed watching Sheila pretend to be a mom getting felt up by her son. James finally tore himself away and left us. We were alone again.

I asked Sheila if she had enjoyed their little performance. She looked at me with a very naughty grin and said, "You know, there may be something to be said about roleplay. Pretending to allow my son to play with my tits was very erotic! Yeah, I enjoyed it a lot!"

Sheila looked to Todd to asked him if he enjoyed it but stopped when she noticed the bulge of another erection in his shorts. Instead, she said to him, "Oh my, I guess you did enjoy playing with mommies titties! Let me help you with that honey, let mommy suck her little boy's cock." With that, Sheila knelt down, pulled Todd's shorts down and started giving him his second blowjob.

Sheila took Todd's cock into her hands and held it at it's base while she slowly ran the tip of her tongue up and down the underside of his cock. Each time she got to it's tip, Sheila would gently do loving little licks under the head in the V shaped area and then slowing suck the head into her mouth as she worked the underside of his cock with her tongue.

Sheila was getting aroused again. She repeatedly licked under Todd's cock, tickled the underside of the head with the tip of her tongue and again sucked it into her mouth but finally, she wanted his cum.

Sheila knows how a suck cock and I love watching her. It's a very erotic sight to watch your wife give a young, unexperienced guy one of her loving blowjobs. She enjoys it and once she gets going, she really gets into it. Now was no different.

Sheila began fucking Todd's cock hard with her mouth. She quickened her pace, moving those soft lips back and forth over his cock, taking it into her throat each time. Sometimes she'd stop and hold his cock deep in mouth and throat, then she'd start pumping it again.

To Todd's credit, he lasted longer than the first time. As Sheila was working at getting Todd to cum, I noticed she had slipped her hand into her shorts. She was going to cum with Todd this time. She timed it perfect.

As Todd started cumming in Sheila's mouth, she began groaning and writhing in her own orgasm as her mouth was filling with Todd's cum. Todd was holding Sheila's head with both hands as her mouth pumped his cock and as he came. Sheila had an intense orgasm, lasting longer than normal.

When both of them had finished cumming, Sheila pulled her mouth off Todd's cock. When she did so, she let his cum spill out and onto her tits. It wasn't near as much as cum as before but she still got a mouthful. Sheila had a huge smile on her face, one of satisfaction, as she rubbed Todd's cum over her tits.

After watching Sheila suck Todd off while pretending she was sucking her son, I couldn't take it anymore. I stepped up to her and she looked up at me, smiling with cum still on her chin and corners of her mouth. She knew what I wanted and pulled my shorts down and gave me an identical blowjob to the one she'd just given Todd. In the end, Sheila pulled off my cock as I started to cum. She wanted more cum on her face and stroked me as I spewed ropes of cum onto her forehead, into her hair, across her face and open mouth and onto her tits. In the end, Sheila's face was covered in cum. I couldn't resist, I grabbed my phone and took another pic.

Blowjobs completed, Sheila decided the best and fastest way to clean up was the lake. She jumped in, came to the surface with a scream, washed our cum off her quickly and scampered out of the water. It was much too early in the season for a swim in the lake! She was covered in goosebumps and her nipples were as hard as I had ever seen them.

Sheila laid in the sun while we talked and enjoyed the afternoon. During that time only one boat came into our cove. It was a bass boat with two guys. They eventually passed close by us and were treated to a naked Sheila laying on the sunning deck at the rear of the boat. She rolled onto her side, facing them as the fished their way by us and talked to them briefly. That was the only opportunity she had to show off to a stranger the entire day.

Later in the afternoon, Sheila decided it was time for her and Todd to play a bit more. She asked Todd to join her at the sunning deck, when he did, Sheila wasted no time and said to Todd, "I love to have my tits played with and having my nipples sucked on." As she told Todd this, she was lifting one breast up, offering it to him. Todd leaned over and took her nipple into his mouth and began sucking. Sheila instructed him to suck a little harder, then to take his tongue and swirl it around and over her nipple.

As Todd was getting a lesson on sucking her tit, Sheila took Todd's hand and placed it on her other breast. She told Todd to continue sucking her and then instructed him on how she liked her nipple to be played with. She was very specific about the way she likes to have them pinched and pulled and how she enjoys her breasts to be kneaded and squeezed. Todd was a good student, he followed Sheila's instructions exactly. I could see it was having the desired effect on Sheila.

Sheila gave Todd about 5 minutes to suck and play with her tits before moving on. She stopped Todd then scooted back further onto the mat. When she was far enough back, she laid back and lifted her legs and placed her feet on the mat. Sheila opened her knees offering Todd his first look at her spread pussy. She was wet enough at her lips opened to expose pink inner pussy lips and clit. Sheila had Todd's complete attention. He was a very attentive student.

Sheila opened her pussy lips a bit further with one hand and placed her finger on her clit while telling Todd what it was and how this was a woman's erogenous spot, the place, when stimulated, would make a woman orgasm. As Sheila was explaining this, she began rubbing herself , showing and telling Todd how she likes to be stimulated.

"Take you finger and do exactly what I was just doing," Todd was told. He began playing with Sheila's clit as he'd been shown. As he was rubbing her clit, Sheila gave Todd feedback, saying, "Yes, that's good. Just a little less pressure, more of a circular motion. Oh yes, that's it, that feels so good!" It was clear Sheila was enjoying Todd's touch and I noticed she began moving her pussy against Todd's finger.

Sheila stopped Todd again and looked down to see if he was hard again and wasn't disappointed. When she saw he was hard, she told him to take off his shorts and join her in the deck. Todd complied. Sheila laid on her back and spread her legs. She guided Todd so he kneeling between her open legs and reached out to stroke his cock.

She didn't stroke him long as she didn't want to make him cum. Rather, she stopped and instructed Todd, telling him, "Ok, lean over and rub the head of your cock up and down my clit like you were doing a minute ago." I watched as Todd took hold of his cock and began rubbing the head up and down Sheila wet pussy. Her lips spread easily and half the head of his cock disappeared between her lips as he rubbed his cock over her clit.

Sheila's breathing quickened, she was close to cumming. Not being able to take the teasing any longer and wanting Todd's cock in her, Sheila whispered to Todd, "Slide your cock down just under my clit and push in slowly. Yes, that's it, keep pushing, yes!"

As Todd was easing his cock into Sheila, she told him, "Your cock is inside me now. Fucking me honey. I want you to fuck me until you cum. I want you to cum inside me."

Todd began pumping Sheila's pussy with enthusiasm. I could see his glistening cock sliding in and out of my wife's pussy, her pussy stretching out when he withdrew and back in as he pushed back into her. Sheila's tits were moving up and down her chest in rhythm of Todd's thrusts. I used the opportunity to take a couple quick pics.

Sheila was grunting with each thrust, taking all of Todd's cock with each one. Sheila was breathing harder now as was Todd. As soon as Sheila sensed Todd starting to cum, she let go and had an intense orgasm with him. She met each of Todd's spasms with one of her own, groaning and working her pussy against his cock.

Their orgasms subsided and Todd stayed on top of Sheila. She held him to her as she kissed him long and hard. When she broke the kiss, she whispered to Todd, "That was really good. We both came together, that's good. Thank you for letting me be your first sexual partner. You are a good lover, you're going to make some lucky girl very happy."

Todd had a big smile on his face and replied, "No Sheila, thank you. You've shown and taught me so much. You've given me a confidence I didn't know I could have. I owe you so much, you're the best!"

Sheila and Todd both jumped into lake to cool off then climbed back onboard. Both were covered in goosebumps. Todd put his shorts back on, Sheila, as she likes to do, stayed naked for us, her nipples still hard from the cold water. We stayed in our cove a while longer before leaving to cruise back to the marina to turn in our boat.

We had just left the cove when two jet skis were heading towards us. It appeared to be two guys so Sheila didn't cover up. When they got closer, we realized it was James with another guy. Have must have decided to come back for another look and show a friend.

I slowed our boat as they approached. Sheila stood and went to the rail and waved hello. I put the boat in neutral and we drifted to a stop. James and his friend pulled to a stop next to us, just a few feet from our boat with Sheila standing naked facing them. If James had come back for a second look or to show his friend the lady who was topless in front of her son, they weren't disappointed. Neither seemed to know where to look first, at Sheila's tits or her smoothly shaved pussy.

We talked for a while but didn't invite them onboard since we had to head back to the marina soon. I tossed two beesr to the guys while they floated next to us. At one point, Sheila turned to me and gave me a quick wink and a naughty smile.

She went to her day bag and got a tube of body lotion out and asked Todd, "Honey, mom's done with the sun for today, would you rub me down with body lotion before I have to get dressed?" Todd caught on immediately and replied, "Sure mom."

Sheila turned back to face our two visitors while Todd covered her entire backside with the body lotion. When he finished, he said, "Ok, done here, turn around so I can do your front."

Surprisingly, rather than turn her back to the guys, Sheila told him, "No, that's ok, just reach around and do me from there, I don't want to be rude to our guests."

Todd did as requested and filled both hands with lotion then reached around to his "mom's" front and started applying it down her shoulders, over her chest and onto both breasts. He took his time on her tits, making sure to play with her nipples like she had shown him earlier.

The guys were speechless. They didn't say a word, they were transfixed. They watched intently as Todd played with his "mommies" tits. It was obvious to all, he wasn't simply rubbing lotion onto Sheila's tits, he was playing with them for our visitors benefit.