Wife and the Computer Guy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Todd's was rubbing the lotion in, Sheila whispered in his ear, "Go ahead and rub some on my pussy too. Put it everywhere, legs, hips and tummy but at the end, reach down and slowly rub some over my pussy. When you finish, put your hand over it and then slowly move you hand up, making sure one of your fingers slides between my lips. Rub my clit for a few seconds then go ahead and slide you finger up and out of me. I want them to see you finger your "mommies" pussy, ok?"

Todd whispered back an ok and continued his task, covering Sheila everywhere with body lotion. He did exactly as Sheila asked. He took his time rubbing around Sheila's pussy, eventually rubbing over it a few times then reached down between her legs and drew his hand up, with his middle finger curved in so that slipped between her wet lips and into her pussy. Todd moved his finger in and out of Sheila's pussy briefly, surprising her then pulled it out and onto her clit. He rubbed it gently, as he'd been shown, for just a moment then withdrew his hand.

Even though Sheila hadn't told Todd to do so, he took the opportunity for one quick feel of her tits. After finishing with Sheila's pussy, Todd ran both hands back up Sheila's body and cupped her breasts. He moved around to her side and leaned to one breast and kissed the nipple and said, "Ok mom, all done."

Damn, that was erotic! Sheila and Todd had my complete attention as well as our two visitors.

After her rub down, put her shorts back on but not a top. She told us all she wanted to enjoy the cool air on her tits as long as she could, "I'll put my top on when we get back to the marina."

I told the two guys we needed to get going and they left. Once they were out of sight, Sheila laughed and said, "Oh my God, that was so exciting! Pretending to let a son play with his mom's tits and finger her in front of two strangers was amazing. That was hot!"

Looking at Todd, Sheila told him, "I almost came when I felt you slip your finger up into my pussy. I was only expecting you to slid it between my lips. Good idea, I liked it."

I could see Sheila was excited after having exposed herself to the two guys,

so I wasn't surprised when she pulled her shorts back off. She sat down on the padded bench seat and spread her legs. Her pussy was soaked. Sheila looked to Todd and I and began to masturbate. It took only a minute to get herself off as we watched. It was another powerful orgasm, one of many for the day. When she was done, she said to us both, "Ok, now we can go."

With the day at an end, Sheila had accomplished her goal. Our plan had been for her to showoff to strangers and to get naked for Todd and let him fuck her, ending his virginity. She did both, we couldn't have been happier. She loves to show off, I like watching her do it. A win win situation.

Our next adventure is going to be Sheila posing for Todd's friend Robert and maybe some of his friends. We haven't planned it out just yet, but she's really intrigued by the thought of posing for a bunch if inexperienced young guys. It should be interesting and I will share we it happens.