Wife and the Deacon

Story Info
Wife has more on her mind than Sunday school.
2.1k words
3.7
14.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Sandy during our senior year of college. She was on the swimming team, and I was a wrestler. They had a big bash for the graduating athletes. It was love a first sight. She was by far the cutest thing I had ever seen. I saw her two days later in the gym working out in shorts. When I saw her perfect thighs, I almost came in my pants. Don't laugh; her full white, creamy thighs made me want to bury my face between her legs. I struck up a long conversation which led to lunch, then dinner, then my face between her thighs.

We married three years later after my tour in the army. I was wounded more than once. To add to the skill and strengths, I had gained as a wrestler. I was detached from the military and, with specialized training, was assigned to do black ops. Yeah, I sanctioned people. I was severely injured and discharged. It took six months to recover.

Sandy and I picked right back up like I was never gone. I was so much in love. Our lovemaking was prolonged and passionate. Then, I got a job with a computer firm, and Sandy buried herself in the church. Sandy loved church work and was well-loved by the congregation, particularly the children. She often went to conferences to build her skills and had written two children's books used by many Sunday schools. I was so proud of her.

I went to pick her up after Sunday school, and the teacher area door was locked. I had not seen her anywhere else, so I figured she must be in there; I rattled the door handle and called her name; I heard a scramble, and Sandy opened the door and looked flushed and out of breath.

"Jeff, you're early."

"A little, are you OK, Sandy?"

At that point, deacon Al stepped out of the attached restroom.

"Oh, hi Jeff, how are you."

We chatted for a while, then Sandy and I started to leave.

"Thanks for sharing your wife with the church, Jeff," Al said with a smirk.

Something about his look irritated the hell out of me, but at that time, I had no reason to suspect my wife. I loved her and was firm in my belief that she could be trusted.

"Why was the door locked, dear?"

"Oh, I must have backed into it when pulling down boxes. They were full of books."

I believed her, I know, don't laugh, I just wanted to believe her so bad, I guess. In the following months, her work at the church increased, every Thursday night and occasional trips for regional meetings. She seemed less and less interested in me.

I managed to snag a large contract and had to do some traveling. I found Sandy harder and harder to get a hold of. When I got home from an overnighter. I suggested we get some counseling. She thought that was a good idea. We planned to start as soon as she finished a big project for the church.

I was feeling poorly one morning, with cramps and frequent restroom stops. I headed home, I was dragging myself up the stairs, and I heard Sandy moaning. It sounded like she was having sex. I got closer; I could see the lower half of her body on the bed. Naked legs spread wide, fingering herself. Suddenly, I saw her place the other hand holding the phone between her legs; She moaned,"now you can see me cum." At which point she orgasmed. I was frozen in place.

"Seen enough, Al?" she asked the phone. It was on speaker.

Yeah, baby, Al answered, "Can't wait to get my cock up your ass again. I love the way it makes you howl." laughing.

Suddenly, Sandy started laughing like crazy.

"What?" Al asked.

"I didn't tell you last Thursday when I got home Jeff had just come home from a trip, I didn't even get a chance to clean up. So, he went down on me."

Al started laughing, "No, don't tell me he ate my load?"

Yes, she giggled, "he didn't seem to notice."

Still laughing, "Well, I guess that officially makes him our cuck boy."

I almost threw up. I backed down the stairs. I had to get away in my current emotional state; I was afraid I would kill her. I staggered out and made it to my car. I drove around for hours. I finally called my boss Robert or uncle Bob as I affectionately called him; he was as close to a father as could be. I respected and admired him. I badly need help right now. We met at a local tavern and went and sat in the back. Bob didn't say a word; he was that kind of guy, didn't speak till he had something to say. He could tell by my expression. I was in pain.

"Sandy is cheating on me," I went on to tell him what I heard.

"You were smart to get out of there; tell you what, I'm going to call her now and tell her I had to send you out of town for a few days. You asked me to call. That will give you some breathing room. You're staying with us."

"Bob, I really couldn't. That is too much to ask of you."

"I never had a son, Jeff; if I did, I would want to be like you; I consider you my son, and Mary does as well."

We spent the next couple of days organizing. Bob connected with one of his school days hacking buddies. Since our phones were company perks, he had no problem hacking them. There was a scheduled weekend workshop scheduled for Sandy and Al. That was the big break.

Bob looked grim, "Have a seat, Jeff, you sure you want to know all this."

He handed me a transcript of phone messages

Al: "you excited about Saturday?"

Sandy: "I Sure am. How many?"

Al: "you will love it, five."

Sandy:" I'm not certain if I can handle that. Three liked to do me in."

Al: "We are going to pace it this time, all laid out, Saturday a morning round of blowjobs, Then one round of fucking each. Then dinner bukkake."

Sandy: "What is that?"

Al: "We are all going to cum on you, then put you in a light dress, no pantie, bra and take you to dinner wearing your cum bath." Sunday is airtight day, but I got your ass. Then before all the boys leave, a piss party."

Sandy "piss party?"

Al: "Yeah, the place has a huge shower. We are all going to piss on you before they leave."

Sandy: I can't believe how much this kinky shit turns me on. I'm so hot right now."

Al:" the only thing missing is not having the cuck do clean up all weekend."

Sandy: "That would make it perfect, at least make him watch."

I was shaking so bad I could hardly stand. I was on the verge of mass murder. But, thanks to the stars, Bob was there.

We sat and hammered out a plan.

Saturday, when Sandy and Al arrived and checked in, the room was bugged and wired. As soon as they were in the door, she was naked, sucking Bob's cock. You could hear them.

Al slapped her face several times with his sizable cock, making her beg to suck it. Slowly, guys drifted as she remained on her knees for well over two hours, sucking and swallowing. Finally, they all sat around, joked, and laughed.

"OK guys' gang bang time only one round, Sandy get your slutty ass up on the bed."

All The took their turns. They weren't pleased about just one time and were assured there was more to cum. Before dinner, a table was pulled into the middle of the room, and they all jerked off on her as she was promised, then off to dinner. They danced with her in that condition. They all had one more go at her before calling it a night. There was a limit to one fuck again but none on blowjobs, so her mouth was in high demand.

They were back at it at ten am after breakfast. A big production was made of the airtight video cameras set up, and blankets spread on the floor. Positions assigned, Al ass, Joe pussy, Josh mouth, Reg right hand, George left hand, Edgar camera. And it began. Sandy was in ecstasy, moaning orgasming as players were switched in and out. The guys relaxed ate and drank, but Sandy was kept at it till eight that evening with constant pounding and sucking.

"OK! "Al announced, "the grand finale, everyone into the bathroom."

Sandy had to be carried in and placed on her knees.

"Open wide, Sandy," Al demanded.

She shook her head no. She hadn't counted on them pissing in her mouth.

Al slapped her hard, she opened her mouth, and they began. She had no choice but to swallow over and over. She finally collapsed on the shower floor. Al left her there and showed the guys out, then had a drink and went to bed. She woke about three in the morning on the shower floor, she puked, then showered and crawled into bed. At nine am, Al slapped her ass, time to check out, I'm going to breakfast. See you downstairs in an hour. She was in a daze all the way home. They didn't talk to each other, she suddenly realized Al didn't give a shit about her, but then she didn't care much for him either.

I watched as much of it as I could; I have to admit, seeing the broken Sandy the following day did tug at my strings.

I came back to the house Tuesday, and thankfully Sandy was gone. When I did see her, we didn't say much, she tried to cuddle, and I just pulled away. It went on like that for a month, she didn't seem to give a shit.

At the next council meeting, I asked to attend to do a special presentation to Sandy and Al for their contributions. A dinner preceded the council meeting; I sat across from Al and saw him smirking at me a time or two. Sandy sat next to me but was rather cold. Finally, after dinner, the chairman stood up.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a surprise tonight. Would the lovey, Sandy and Deacon Al, please come up."

Once up next to the podium, the chairman announced, "Jeff Adams has prepared a special award for Deacon Al and His wife Sandy for all their hard work these past months."

I walked up and waved at the back. A man stepped up and handed Al and Sandy an envelope. After asking who they were, very mysterious. You have been served, he announced, leaving the room.

"What the hell is this, Al roared."

"Jeff!" Sandy gasped, looking stunned.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have just served my wife Sandy with divorce papers, and Deacon Al's wife has served him as well. They have had an adulterous relationship for several years now, I started to walk off, and Al blindsided me with a punch to the side of my head. It made my day. I put him in the hospital for three days.

Sandy followed me home. Her bags were sitting by the front door. She begged and pleaded. I let her in long enough to see the video, then threw her out. Saw her about six months later. She asked if we could talk, so we went for coffee.

"So was Al that good?" I couldn't keep from asking.

"No, but he treated me like a slut. That's what I like."

Take surprised by her honesty, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"You just too nice, Jeff, you could never treat me like that."

"So what now, Sandy?"

"One of the elder church members liked what he heard, so we are off to Europe together, me as his sex slave for the trip."

"Are you OK with that?"

"Well, I will never work with a church again, since I am published, so everyone knows who I am, and this trip pays well."

I went on a quest and hunted down the other orgy participants. I sent their churches copies of the tapes, as well as the wives of the married ones.

There are no words that can describe the help and support of my boss and his wife. They undoubtedly kept me from murder. Bob retired, and I am running the business, I'm alone with no desire to start a relationship right now. Getting help from the VA shrinks.