Wife and the Jat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the Jat had sucked and emptied both her bottles, he looked smilingly at Mili who had half shut her eyes in pleasure and excitement. He thanked both Mili and Shyam for the wonderful experience and whispered to Mili, "I am lucky to have this opportunity with you. Thanks both to you and your husband for trusting me."

Mili smiled coyly and said, "The idea was my husband's. I was at first bewildered at the proposal but he convinced me and I am happy that our decision was right. I am also lucky to have a gentle partner like you. Shyam will also appreciate because you seem to be the right person to fulfill our wild wishes."

The two hugged each other under the sheet that covered their bodies in the sleeping cabin. Mili took the pleasure of the Jat's rock hard dick throbbing against her body. They spent the night in embrace, both had very little sleep because at intervals they were enjoying fondling each other's privates.

When the bus reached Mysuru in the morning, both the Jat and Mili were feeling drowsy because they had hardly slept during the night. Though they didn't had sex in the real sense but both had explored the body of the other like adolescent lovers. The Jat had fingered her clean shaved pussy making Mili enjoy several climaxes during the night while her nipples bore the smell of the Jat's saliva.

On her part, Mili was so impressed by the twitching of his massive manhood that she had shamelessly pushed her hands inside his trousers to feel the flesh rod of the Jat. Its tip was wet with pre-cum and Mili felt the sticky cum in her fingers. The size of his cock was so massive that Mili desperately wanted the wild beast to invade her and only the fact that they were onboard a bus made her resist the temptation. She had lovingly played with his long and curly pubic hairs, repeatedly wiped his pre-cum. Her hands and fingers still carried the acrid smell of his pubic region.

When they got down from the bus, they had dishevelled dresses like all other passengers who undertook the night journey, though Shyam could see a glaring sexy radiance on the face of his wife, Mili - the radiance that spoke of what she had enjoyed during the night. At the bus stand, Mili, Shyam and the Jat took tea. Shyam knew that his plan to let Mili and the Jat share the same sleeping cabin in bus had yielded desired results. Shyam knew that Mili was no longer the same "chaste" woman, who had not known any sexual activity except with Shyam. Shyam had a terrible hard on just recalling how his wife might had been handled by the Jat all night long and how she had enjoyed.

With better understanding among the three, they opted for a posh hotel and booked two separate rooms. Once in the hotel, they refreshed themselves and the kid. They had breakfast. Mili asked for a bottle of milk for the kid and with a naughty smile told her husband, "He was hungry and I had to feed him several times at night."

Cuckold Shyam was further aroused at his wife's words and he could visualise the Jat kneading and sucking Mili's flesh mounds in the darkness of the cabin. Once the breakfast was over, Mili got busy to bath her daughter while Shyam and the Jat also completed bathing. By the time the Jat and Shyam returned after shaving, bathing and grooming, Mili was feeding Cerelac to her daughter. After that Mili went to take her bath leaving their daughter to the care of Shyam and the Jat. The Jat spoke in details about what he and Mili did in the cabin previous night and also wanted to know why Shyam was so interested to share his wife.

Shyam frankly admitted to the Jat about his sense of inadequacy in sexual matters with Mili, the extent to which Mili was hot and passionate, her cravings for sex of longer duration, Shyam's inability to retain himself longer etc. He also admitted to the Jat about his cuckoldry because he got severely turned on to think about his wife enjoying with someone else. The Jat also told Shyam about various escapades he had with ladies at different phases of his life. His frank admission of his sexual proclivities excited Shyam. Shyam was particularly impressed when the Jat confessed to him that he had seduced his own maternal aunt and took her to bed. The Jat, however, admitted that he had not so far met any one so beautiful and sexy as Mili. They had conversation about a multiple other topics including their sexual preferences. As the two were talking, the baby was between them on the bed and playing moving her limbs.

Nearly forty minutes later, Mili arrived after completing her bath. Both the men looked at her with admiration and desire. She had put on her a white sleeveless babydoll slip made of satin, the length of which ended just near her knees. Her creamy white complexion was shining after the bath. Her slender legs and arms were smooth like silk and glowing. Perhaps she had waxed herself that added to a special radiance of her skin. The straps of the slip on her shoulders partially revealed the netted blue bra she was wearing beneath the slip. Both Shyam and the Jat kept looking at her and couldn't utter a word as if mesmerized by her beauty. The baby too saw her and chuckled happily. Mili came near her baby and took her in her arms. Instinctively, the baby tried to find her mother's breasts with her little hands. Mili winked at the men and said, "Let me feed my dear little one before her food is stolen away."

What Mili did next surprised both the Jat and Shyam as neither was prepared for such a thing. Mili sat on the bed taking the kid in her arms and slipped the strap from her left shoulder exposing a portion of her smooth body and the blue netted bra that had cupped her left boob. She uplifted the bra cup to expose her left boob and placed the baby's mouth on her breast. The baby started sucking happily. The glimpse of her boob aroused both the men. But they just watched without a word. Once Mili completed feeding the kid from one breast, she pulled her mouth away from the nipple and her milk white smooth boob with its erect nipple was exposed to the view of both her husband and the Jat. Mili smartly covered her left boob and in the same way slipped the strap from her right shoulder and started breastfeeding her daughter from the right breast.

The fact that his wife had exposed her boobs in this way to the Jat, aroused Shyam so much that a clear tent was formed on his trousers by his rebellious cock. By the time the breastfeeding was completed, the kid had almost fallen asleep. Mili had noticed the tent on her husband's trousers and to tease him more she did not cover her right breast but got busy to put her daughter to comfortable sleep keeping her sensuous boob exposed to the view of both her husband and the Jat.

When she was assured that her daughter was asleep, she slowly pulled up the bra cup and lifted the strap on her right shoulder covering her treasure. She looked once again at the tent formed on her husband's trousers and then said to the Jat, "Do you also have the same tightness bothering you as him?"

The Jat was not prepared for such direct interrogation. He nervously replied, "After all, I am also a man. The spectacle we had moments before is bound to have its effect on any man."

Mili giggled and said to her husband, "Will you mind to take the baby to the next room and allow two of us to be here. His insolent tool had been teasing me since last night. I think I must teach him some lessons in private to be humble, and three will be a crowd in this teaching."

The Jat was highly aroused and wanted to give Mili a good fuck. But the idea of sending her husband away from that room raised some doubts in him. After all, his acquaintance with the couple was hours old. He was not sure if they had any plan to put him in some danger. But the Jat did not express his doubts rather said smilingly, "I am eager to have a teacher like you to teach humble behavior to my impolite tool. But I think your husband would be deprived of delights he was expecting if we send him to the other room with the kid. I think since the baby is asleep, we can keep her in the other room while your hubby may watch us and satisfy his lust as a cuckold."

Mili was not at ease with the idea. Even though she was enough aroused to enjoy with the Jat and knew that her husband really enjoyed to watch her with another man who could satisfy her better on bed, yet her middle class conservatism prevented her from getting laid by another man in front of her hubby. Further, she felt that in the presence of her husband she won't be able get rid of her inhibition.

The Jat seemed to understand her dilemma but he was not ready to take chances by allowing Shyam to be free. The Jat was apprehensive that Shyam, if free, might videograph their actions and later the couple might blackmail him or he and Mili could even raise a hue and cry about it to compel the Jat to compromise to their demand. The Jat was not sure if Shyam and Mili were really interested to send Mili to his bed; it could well be a honey trapping to extract money from him. After all, can a man so easily send his wife to enjoy with someone else?

However, the Jat didn't let out his fears but gently proposed that since they were all adults, they should discuss their likes and dislikes freely before they engage in anything and he insisted that once they were clear about it, they should enjoy a threesome. On his part, the Jat frankly admitted that he had enjoyed with many women but always longed to batter a lady in front of her husband. Further, the Jat told them that although it would be with the consent of all concerned, he preferred Mili to pretend to be ashamed and mildly resist his advances and pleading occasionally to be spared.

Mili told that though she wanted to enjoy crazy sex outside marriage, she might not be free in the presence of her husband. She, however, agreed that she would pretend and act as desired by the Jat as that would also arouse her further.

Shyam informed his desire to watch Mili behaving like a slut with another man and enjoying more than what she did with her husband. Shyam even admitted that while he didn't want any physical violence, he would enjoy to be humiliated by the man taking his wife to bed and making her scream and moan in excitement.

Finally, it was decided that Mili would be taken to bed by the Jat in the presence of her husband. The sleeping baby was kept on bed in the other room surrounded by pillows so that she did not fall from bed, if awake. In the other room, the Jat, Mili and her husband sat on the bed. The Jat started it immediately asking Shyam in an abusive manner, "So Mr. Shyam you want to make your beautiful wife a slut! Then why are you waiting for? Start taking away her dresses and show me her naked treasure. Only then I can decide if to take her to bed and drill her hot pussy or not."

Shyam acted immediately and started pulling the babydoll that Mili was wearing out of her body. Mili's upper part of the body was freed of the sleeveless satin slip and the netted blue bra could hardly cover her voluptuous flesh balls. When Shyam put his hand on the bra hook, Mili spoke in a lusty voice, "Shyam, what're you doing? I'm your wife, don't expose my nudity before a stranger."

Shyam sensuously moved his hands on the bare smooth arms and back of Mili. His hand moved to her flat belly exploring her deep navel hole. The Jat waited for a minute or two and scolded Shyam, 'Whom are you obeying? Me or she? Who is the boss?"

"You, Sir," like the most obedient servant replied Shyam.

"Then," commanded the Jat, "Remove her bra and let me see those flesh bowls of milk."

Shyam immediately unhooked the bra and took it away from Mili's body. As if dying of shame, Mili brought her folded hands to cover her boobs. The Jat commanded Shyam to held her hands apart so that he could have a clear view of her flesh mountains. Shyam pulled her hands away exposing her boobs to the full view of the Jat. The Jat seemed to be satisfied and said, "Your wife has tits perfect to be a slut. Now press her nipples, I wish to see if they have something for me after feeding the baby."

As Shyam pressed the nipples of Mili, a few drops of milk appeared. The Jat brought his face nearer, spread his tongue like a snake and was licking the droplets of milk on her nipple. Mili shivered and moaned as the Jat first licked the droplets and began to suck her already erect nipples. The Jat had noticed the hardness of Shyam that formed a clear tent on his trousers. Smilingly he said to Shyam, "Show your wife how are you enjoying to watch me suck her nipples."

The Jat didn't wait for Shyam's response but took a hand of Mili guiding it inside Shyam's trousers to feel his erection. Mili pretended to be amazed at such hardness of her husband. She sneered at Shyam, "How can you grow hard to watch your wife being fondled by another man?"

Shyam knew that Mili was pretending. He replied sheepishly, "That's what I had been longing to see so far. You are so hot and sexy that any man would like to take pleasure of your body. You can't expect him to shut his eyes and keep his hands away from those sexy mounds!"

The Jat laughed and said to Shyam, "But I am bothered about your growing hardness. So much at watching me to suck the sexy mounds of your wife, just imagine what it would be to see my rod going in and out of her hole below."

As Mili played with her husband's hard tool, the Jat took her bare boobs in his palm and started caressing them, at first gently and then with passion. Mili shut her eyes in delight as the Jat went on kneading and squeezing her flesh mounds and the moment a few droplets appeared on her nipples, he would lick them first and then suck her nipples alternately making Mili moan in arousal. In between, he would tell Shyam how sexy his wife was and how she was behaving as a shameless slut. The words and actions of the Jat only aroused the cuckold in Shyam further. Soon the Jat's fingers were moving sensuously on her thin, pink lips and complimented, "Your wife has nectar both in her mounds and those cherry like lips."

The Jat occasionally squeezed her lips and was putting his fingers in her mouth now and then. Mili responded by sucking his fingers whenever they were inside her mouth. About half an hour passed as the Jat played with her nipples, boobs and lips. Then he said to Shyam, "What about her beauty below the abdomen? I could see her smooth and slender legs but how can I decide whether to put my tool inside her without looking at her triangle between her thighs?"

"Please spare me that humiliation of exposing my most intimate part in front of my husband," Mili pretended to plead.

The babydoll slip was hanging at her waist. The Jat slowly lifted the lower edge of the slip up to her waist exposing her triangle still covered under the netted blue panty. The area just above her love spot was wet as indicated by the clear wet patch. The Jat teased Shyam, "Why is she wet there?"

The Jat didn't anticipate an answer. His hands were moving on the entire length of her smooth and waxed legs and sometimes his lips descended on them to kiss. Mili shivered in excitement. But before they could understand anything, the Jat lifted Mili's face and kissed her lips, and in front of her husband he took her lower lip between his and was sucking it. Soon his tongue went inside her mouth and was engaged in playing with her tongue. Shyam saw his wife responding ardently to the tongue caress by the Jat and felt as if he would ejaculate sooner. Shyam tried to divert his attention from the passionate kiss that prolonged between his loving wife and the Jat. However, the spectacle was too exciting for a cuckold hubby to avoid watching. Shyam saw that as time passed the Jat was kneading the boobs of his wife more brutally and his one hand had slipped inside her panty playing on her silky pubic area. More Shyam watched more excited he became.

But the Jat was too smart and though his hand was groping the pubic area of Mili, he wanted that her husband should expose her pussy to him. So he gestured Shyam to pull down the panty that Mili was wearing. Mili too saw the gesture. Apparently she pretended to resist though she was not resisting too hard. However, due to her body weight the panty was tightly pressed between the mattress and her body, and though Shyam tried to pull it down it only came down a few centimeters. Meanwhile, Mili also pretended and appealed to her hubby not to expose her most intimate part to the Jat. There was a little scuffle over this between Shyam and Mili. The Jat waited for a minute or two and then pretended to be disgusted and angry at the delay and putting his hand inside her panty roughly tore away the front side net exposing Mili's overtly moist labia lips and said with a hissing sound, "I handle disobedient sluts like this."

As if afraid at his anger, Mili lifted her hips to enable her husband to pull down the remaining of the torn panty out of her body and to completely expose her entire lower part of the body to the Jat.

In a matter of minutes, Shyam had pulled down the panty off her body. Mili's quim was now fully bare to the view of two men. Her pink labia lips were slightly parted and glistening at her own discharge. The slip was lying wrinkled at her waist. The Jat asked Shyam, "Why did you keep it there? It can't hide anything. Pull it out and turn her completely nude."

Without protest Shyam did what he was advised. The Jat ordered Shyam to turn Mili on her stomach and as he did, the Jat slapped on her curvaceous torso making Mili moan. His hands explored the smoothness of her big asses and without any warning pushed a finger in her asshole and started moving it. This made Mili moan that revealed her strong arousal. Mili could feel fresh discharge of love juice between her legs. The Jat then ordered Shyam to turn Mili on her back and lift one of her legs on his shoulder to give him a clear view of her sexy pussy. When Shyam took one of her legs on his shoulder, the Jat inspected her wet orifice and slapped hard on her quim. Mili discharged involuntarily fresh gust of love juice. But when the Jat started mauling her smooth and waxed pussy pushing his fingers intermittently in her wet love spot, Mili moaned and pleaded to Shyam, "Please stop him from teasing me further."

The Jat smiled at her reaction and said sarcastically, " I am not in the habit of taking orders from my slut, I want them to obey mine."

With these words, he started to locate her clit that was already stiff and protruding from between her wet labia lips. The Jat pressed the clit between his fingers and Mili gave out a long moan, "Wowww...ummmm...aahh...oohh...myy... God... aaahhh."

Shyam was almost bursting in excitement as he saw the Jat teasing his wife's clit making her moan. The Jat was fully aware how a cuckold like Shyam was enjoying. So while his one hand kept teasing Mili's clit, the other hand moved to knead her mounds. He then brought out his fingers from Mili's tunnel that were wet in her juice and offered to Shyam, "Like to taste how sweet your wife is?"

Without slightest hesitation, Shyam took the Jat's finger in his mouth and was sucking it. The Jat asked him, "Do you like the damp smell between her legs?"

As Shyam nodded, the Jat said again, "You wish to see your wife as my slut, isn't it? Then why don't to warm her up and make her ready to take my tool?"

Both Shyam and Mili looked questioningly at the Jat. The Jat said to Shyam, "Last night when you sent your wife to my sleeping cabin, you can imagine I did not leave her a chaste woman as she was before. But I also did not fuck her inside the cabin, though I wanted to, so that we don't make other passengers curious. Today I am going to make her my own in every sense. Since your cuckold self wants to be humiliated, I can add some spices if both of you agree."