Wife and the Jat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shyam was too eager to follow the Jat. But Mili wanted to know what kind of humiliation it would be and wanted to make sure there would be no physical assault. The Jat candidly assured that there would be no violence and added, "Since she is going to be my bitch, naturally I would like to see him as my faithful dog."

When both Mili and Shyam agreed to the idea, the Jat ordered Shyam to strip completely and to be on his fours. Soon Shyam obeyed and was on his fours with his hard cock with precum at its tip hanging between his legs. The Jat put a belt around Shyam's neck and held the other end of the belt like the owner and teased Mili, "Just watch how hot my dog has grown to watch your sexy beauty!"

Mili didn't react as she was not sure what the Jat was upto. On the bed the Jat moved with Shyam making him on his fours like a dog and holding the belt as the owner and said to Shyam, "You like this sexy bitch, isn't it? Lick her nipples but don't bite."

Shyam licked Mili's nipples like a dog. Mili was extremely turned on to see her husband taking care of her like a dog at the command of his master and she moaned as Shyam's tongue worked on her nipples. The Jat ordered Shyam to keep his tongue hanging out of his mouth like a dog. The Jat then commanded Shyam to sniff Mili's armpits and lick them. Shyam obeyed like a faithful dog sending terrible erotic sensation to Mili's brain, who shivered in excitement and let out an amorous hissing sound, "iiissss.."

The Jat teased Mili, "My dog is salivating looking at your curvaceous body."

But he immediately turned to Shyam as the Jat turned the body of Mili on her stomach on the bed, "You will like the damp smell between her sexy butts. Sniff it and lick her."

Without least hesitation, Shyam buried his nose and face between her buttocks. The Jat used his two hands to part the plump asses of Mili and exposed the pink opening of her rectum pushing his finger inside. Mili screamed at the sudden invasion in her asshole. The Jat commanded Shyam, "She is dry there, lick her hole and put your tongue deep inside so that it can accommodate your master's tool."

Mili was scared. She knew by now that the Jat was going to sodomize her and she was mentally not ready for that. She tried to say something but the Jat assured, "Don't get scared. A sexy bitch like you will enjoy it there."

The Jat, however, asked Mili to turn on her back. Mili's pussy was all exposed. The entire pubic area was wet due to her own discharge. The Jat held the belt in his hand and ordered Shyam to sniff her entire pubic area and to provide lip and tongue service to Mili's cunt. Shyam started licking his wife's most private area in front of the Jat. The Jat kept ordering Shyam at intervals to suck and lick her vigorously till Mili started giving out her sexy moans uncontrollably and was throwing her limbs in utter passion. The Jat was watching reactions of the couple as they obeyed him.

The Jat pulled Shyam's face near him and asked, "Like to put your tool in her wet pussy? I can allow you a chance being her hubby."

Shyam was too excited at the turn of events and nodded. The Jat said to Mili, "Since you're a hot bitch, my dog will fuck you first."

Both Shyam and the Jat could see clear signs of frustration on Mili's face as she was mentally ready to take the Jat inside her. The Jat assured, "Don't worry. You need to wait for something good."

The Jat directed Shyam to enjoy his turn with Mili. Shyam was too aroused and he immediately put his hard cock inside his wife's slippery tunnel and started plumbing her in front of the Jat. Mili was aroused too and she hugged her husband's nude body on her. Shyam had just accelerated his thrusts when he saw the Jat getting nude for the first time. He was amazed by the massive size of the Jat's cock that matched perfectly to his more than six feet long muscular body.

The Jat approached them. Mili and Shyam were engaged in a kiss while Shyam's hips were moving up and down rhythmically as he plumbed deeper in Mili's tunnel. Suddenly Mili saw the nude Jat with his hard bigger cock and she almost froze in awe and admiration. She had never imagined that a man could have such growth between his legs. The thought that it would made its entry in her tunnel made her discharge fresh love juice. Shyam felt the fresh gush of warm flow on his cock and knew the reason.

The Jat sat on the bed near the faces of the couple encouraging them to keep plumbing. He held the belt still in the neck of Shyam, pulled his face backward breaking the kiss that the couple was enjoying. The Jat looked at Mili, pressed Shyam's cheeks and before he could understand anything, the Jat's massive dick was choking Shyam. The Jat said, "Taste and take care of the thing that is going to play with your wife's chastity."

Unhesitatingly, Shyam was sucking the Jat's cock while plumbing Mili's cunt. Droplets mingled with the Jat's precum and Shyam's saliva fell on the face of Mili. The Jat turned to Mili and then without any warning forced his cock in her mouth. Soon the Jat was alternating his dick between Shyam and Mili's mouth and the couple happily allowed the Jat to fuck their mouths. After sometime, the Jat let Shyam's mouth go while he busied himself fucking Mili's mouth.

Shyam like a true cuckold watched how the mammoth cock of the Jat made up and down movement rhythmically in and out of his wife's mouth and the way Mili participated in the game licking the dick every time it came out and pressing her lips tightly around it as it went in. The whole thing was too much of sexual arousal for Shyam particularly to watch the Jat fucking Mili's mouth while he himself was fucking her pussy. Without any warning and much to the frustration of Mili, Shyam started to ejaculate.

The Jat gestured Mili with his glances not to be worried. Once Shyam brought out his flaccid tool from Mili's tunnel, the Jat used Shyam once again as a dog to lick and clean Mili's pussy. As Shyam serviced his wife, Mili was craving for sex. Her earlier session with her husband had ended abruptly due to Shyam's early ejaculation. Mili was ready to take the Jat now in her. She had been longing for it since the previous night after she got the taste of the robustness of the Jat and she no longer had any reservation but wanted to enjoy crazy sex with the man in front of her husband.

Shyam watched as the nude Jat pulled Mili's nude body on his lap and fondled her boobs like the dough. For a moment, Shyam thought it was the phase after which Mili wouldn't be exclusively his, but he knew that there was no going back from where they stood. The fact that another man was going to use his wife for sexual pleasure simply aroused him as he noticed his flaccid tool growing once again. He knew that fulfilling cuckoldry wishes were beneficial to his libido.

Shyam watched the Jat slapping mildly between her legs, kissing every inch of her body and finally laying her on bed. Too horny, and aroused like a slut, Mili lifted her legs folding at her knees and spread them wider as if to welcome the Jat. Shyam saw the Jat parting the labia lips of Mili with his fingers and placing the bulbous grey tip of his enormous cock between her pink labia lips. The Jat caught Mili by her shoulders and was pressing forward his pelvic region to invade the hot and juicy tunnel that was so long reserved exclusively for Shyam. The Jat's dick in its erect state reminded Shyam that of a horse or a bull and he wondered if Mili would be able to take it.

Shyam's apprehension was right. The attempt of such a stud-like gigantic cock to invade a tender tunnel proved too painful for Mili and she gave out a shriek. It seemed to Mili that just the tip was enough to tear her apart. Mili tried to persuade the Jat to stop. The Jat smiled, "Waiting since last night, can't wait any longer. Don't be afraid, you're not a virgin. Remember there is no pleasure without pain......"

The Jat gave a severe forward thrust making Mili cry in pain while Shyam watched the big tool sliding inside his wife's slippery pussy. Shyam felt a special erotic sensation building in him making his tool throb as he listened his wife scream, "Oh my God, it is a demon inside me tearing me apart. For god's sake take it out please."

The Jat gave mischievous smile. His lips caught those of Mili in a kiss and whispered to her, "Once it's in, it will only come out once it is fully satisfied. But don't worry. It was just the initial pain and will soon subside."

That was the moment for which Shyam eagerly waited, to watch his wife getting fucked by a man that could dominate her on bed and fulfill her desires for crazy and wild sex. Meanwhile, Mili had recovered from the initial shock of being penetrated by such large organ. Her pain had also subsided and she could feel the devil in her pussy stretching the walls of her vagina to their utmost and probing deeper and deeper touching the inner recess hitherto not explored by her husband. Mili was taken over by both shame and joy. Shame, because she was playing the most primitive game with someone other than Shyam and playing it right in front of him. Joy, because it was worth enjoying with a man full of vigour and vitality, a man whose size and robustness could fulfill the so long unfulfilled cravings of her body and mind.

The Jat was already busy in plumbing her. But he was an expert lover, maintaining a pace neither too slow nor too fast. The fact that his dick was busy drilling Mili did not made his hands and lips forget their tasks. His hands were exploring her smooth and soft body, caressing her boobs, asses and thighs while his lips were sometimes sucking her lips, sometimes her nipples and at other times kissing her bare arms and shoulders. His continuous manipulation of her body and the rhythmic thrusts in her pusssy were enough to drive her crazy. She started thrusting upwards to enjoy more of his thrusts.

Sitting on the same bed on which another man was ploughing the tender and hot pussy of his wife, Shyam saw that his wife's body had almost disappeared under the large muscular body of the Jat. Only her legs were wrapped round the waist of the Jat while her fingers played on his back, scratching the back of her partner at intervals. Shyam watched that sometimes in utter excitement, Mili was digging her nails on the back of the Jat.

The Jat continued to batter Mili, for what seemed to be an infinity. Shyam was really wondering how a man could keep plumbing for such a long time. Meanwhile, from the movements of the limbs of his wife and her amorous screams, Shyam had no doubt that she was enjoying every moment of her love game with the Jat. At one point of time, Shyam was surprised to hear Mili moaning indistinctly and pleading to the Jat shamelessly, "Wow... faster... faster...aahh...fuuck me harder...oooh... batter me as you like... but don't leave halfway... oh my god...har...der...aah... fass...ter..."

As Mili moaned, the Jat accelerated both his force and speed. Shyam watched as his wife played the most amorous game like a shameless whore with another man till the two hugged each other as Mili reached an all shattering orgasm with the Jat discharging his huge load of thick warm semen deep inside her tunnel. Once the pair disengaged, the Jat asked Shyam to bring napkins and to clean the mess created in the pubic areas of the Jat and Mili. Shyam obeyed the command and carefully started cleaning the Jat and Mili. As he was about to start cleaning Mili's pussy, the Jat suddenly pushed his head hard so that Shyam's face was near Mili's pussy. The Jat said, "Why don't you taste my cum in your wife's cunt and clean her using your tongue?"

Shyam started to lick Mili's pussy clean and in the process Mili was aroused again. Shyam was hard too. So Mili invited Shyam to have a mating session with her. However, the Jat objected telling that since he was the master now, the couple should take his permission whenever they wish to mate. Shyam humbly begged the Jat's permission and in front of the Jat, the couple started their session. They started with foreplay and finally when the two got physically united Shyam ploughed his wife longer and with much vigour than earlier. The couple had a very satisfying sex for the first time in their married life.

But their mating session made the Jat horny once more. Mili was afraid to see the enormous growth of the Jat's dick and pleaded to spare her for the time being. The Jat was irresistible. He slapped on Mili's boobs and told the couple that he did not like disobedience. The Jat looked at Mili's nude body and then slapping on her asses said, "I will spare your pussy if you offer me your asshole."

Mili was scared. But her cuckold husband encouraged her and finally Mili positioned herself balancing her body on her knees and lifting her asses as if offering to the Jat. The Jat asked Shyam to use his tongue to prepare Mili's asshole for fucking. For more than half an hour, Shyam performed oral on Mili's asshole after which the Jat mounted her. He held her long hairs and tried to insert the tip of his cock in her asshole. But it was not easy. Mili had never got her ass fucked and it was too tight. The Jat repeatedly spat on her asshole making it gradually pliant and then he started to push his mammoth cock in her rectal hole. Thrice did Mili scream in pain as the hard cock slowly made its way into her asshole. But her fourth scream was terrible, she was writhing in pain. But by that time the entire length of the Jat's dick was buried inside her asshole.

The Jat was happy at his entry and his hands went below Mili's body to knead her boobs that were hanging voluptuously with erect nipples as if inviting a passionate male to knead them. The Sky made good use of those boobs and was kneading them almost mercilessly Making Mili let out screams that revealed both the pain and delight that she had. The Sky also started slow in and out movement of his hard dick in her tight asshole. Shyam looked with awe the way the Jat had invaded his wife's maiden ass and took gradual control of her whole naked body. Initially, Mili's facial gestures and her screams revealed that she was feeling uncomfortable as the huge flesh rod pounded her asshole. But after the Jat had pumped in and out of Mili's asshole for about twenty minutes, Mili seemed to have adjusted to the rhythm and her screams of pain and anguish turned into sexy moans of pleasure and excitement even though every time the Jat shoved his meat in, Military screamed, "Ahhh... oh maa... aa..."

Shyam could not decide whether Mili's screams, as the Jat fucked her asshole like a brute, was due to pain or pleasure or a mixture of both. But as the Jat continued to plough her rectal hole, Shyam could feel that his wife was no longer trying to resist the Jat and though with every hard inward stroke of his cock Mili recalled her mother and screamed "oh maa". she was actually moving her sexy butts in a seductive way so that her hole could enjoy the thrust deeper. Mili's shameless postures with the Jat mounted on her and making rough use of her asshole for pleasure of his hard duck, the way he caught her boobs and fondled them made Shyam's cock harder and stand offensively.

Shyam had never experienced such hard ons at such short intervals and he thanked his cuckold mind for sharing Mili with the Hat because it reassured him of his manliness. But at the same time Shyam was thinking if Mili would ever enjoy sex with him after the robust experience she had with the Jat. However, his cuckold personality was full of delight to watch his nude wife getting battered by the Jat. He started caressing his own cock moving his hands sensuously and when he listened to his wife pleading to the Jat and the Jat calling her abusively as a bitch, a whore and a slut and accelerated the speed of pounding her asshole, Shyam couldn't control his ejaculation. He helplessly released his cum as his wife collapsed on the bed in terrible orgasm at the jets of thick semen that the Jat released in her asshole.

But more spectacle was there to follow. Before Mili could recover from her gasping orgasm, Shyam saw the Jat pulling Mili's head towards his groin and commanded her to lick his cock clean. Shyam watched with awe his sexy wife licking without slightest reservation the flaccid cock of the Jat that was messy and smeared with his thick semen and spit and anal juice of Mili. However, Shyam was soon convinced that his decision to send his sexy wife to enjoy with the Jat was right when he saw the flaccid cock of the Jat rising in rage and becoming hard like a monster as Mili's lips sensuously licked its entire length.

Soon Mili took it inside her mouth and started sucking it. It was so big that her mouth could accommodate only half of it. The Jat had caught hold of her hair to control her sucking rhythm and whenever he disliked her performance, he would push his cock further in her mouth almost choking her. Shyam was already masturbating looking at his wife's mouth serving the Jat. The Jat gestured Shyam to be near her ass and masturbate. But before Shyam could position himself, he saw the Jat ejaculating deep inside the mouth of his wife and Shyam had involuntary discharge that smeared the smooth back of Mili. In the meantime, Mili's mouth was overflowing with the thick and sticky cum of the Jat. The Hat ordered Shyam to engage in a lip to lip kiss with Mili and as the two engaged in smooching, the cum in her mouth was shared by her husband.

The Jat asked Shyam, "Hi cuckold, do you like my slut? She is a hot bitch and needs a stud. Your wife will be my whore from now on. Do you agree?"

"Yes Sir," eagerly replied Shyam, "I like the way you satisfied her."

"What about you?" the Jat asked Mili.

Mili coyly looked at Shyam and boldly replied, "I'm your whore, boss, your slave on bed."

They heard the kid crying in the other room. Shyam went out to take care of the kid leaving Mili to the care of the Jat.