Wife and the Jat

Story Info
Husband shares his wife.
10.6k words
3.85
63.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falguni
falguni
95 Followers

(This story has some descriptions of debased pleasure like the cuckold husband playing role of a faithful dog. If that's not your kind, avoid reading)

For those who don't know, Jat is an agricultural community of Indo-Aryan origin mostly found in Haryana and many members are spread of north western Indian provinces like Uttar Pradesh, Punjab and also in parts of Pakistan. The Jats are known for their tall figures, healthy and stout bodies and they exercise much political influence in Indian politics.

Ram Swarup Singh, the important character of this story is a Jat and will be referred to as "the Jat" in later part of the story. He was 38 years old, his height 6'2", had the muscular body of an athelete. He was originally born and raised in Haryana but for job he had been staying in Hyderabad since last few years.

Ram Swarup was unmarried but not a virgin. At 38 years of age he had laid about seven girls and eleven women. His sexual prowess and desire for female flesh were almost a legend in the known circles. Many female partners who had been to bed with him admired his exceptionally long and thick meat though a few others were also afraid of his mammoth tool. He missed no opportunity to seduce girls and women whose body caught his eyes. But he was never known to have taken undue advantage of his bed partners. Ram Swarup was not the central character of this story, it is the gravitational pulls of life that brought him at the center of this story.

Beside his apartment, lived a young couple with their only baby daughter about a year old. The couple, Shyam and Mili were from Delhi. Shyam was 31, young, energetic and handsome. Mili was 27 years and a real beauty. She was 5'5", slim with a round beautiful face, sparkling and sexy eyes, long hairs cascading to her round 36"asses. Her boobs were 36 and the waist 32. Nobody ever missed to cast a second glance on her figure. Both Shyam and Mili knew it and they enjoyed it too.

Shyam and Mili had an arranged marriage. None had any sexual experience before marriage. So on the bridal night the two got rid of all shames and reservations and devoured each other's nude body with passion and delight. In the wee hours of the following morning, Shyam was awakened from sleep as Mili was playing with his partially flaccid dick. But her manipulations were awakening the sleeping lion and soon it jumped on its prey and the two had another mating session before getting up from bed.

As the days passed Shyam had a feeling that in sexual prowess, he was no match to Mili, who had exceptional sexual energy and unending desires. For Mili, marital sex was a pleasure that she wanted anytime and at anyplace. During the first year she and Shyam enjoyed sex at many odd hours or places. Shyam didn't tell anyone but he often wondered if Mili was insatiable. Mili preferred to be kissed, fondled, caressed at any time. One day while they two were only inside an elevator going to the seventh floor of a shopping mall, Mili smooched Shyam and put her hand inside his trousers to caress his member. On another occasion, while serving food to Shyam, she brought out her boob from the captivity of her bra and said Shyam, "If you're too hungry, start with this."

The provocation was too much for both. The food remained on the table, Shyam took Mili to bed stripping her totally and both were eating each other in 69 instead of the food. It was going very well. But Shyam felt that Mili wanted more. One day he frankly asked his wife about it. Mili unhesitatingly admitted that she was ready to take him four or five times a day inside her. When Shyam asked her if the duration of their mating session that lasted about 20-30 minutes was enough, Mili told that though she sometimes reaches her climax by that time, she would prefer if Shyam could keep plumbing for some more time as she wanted to enjoy multiple orgasms.

The frank discussion had reverse impact on Shyam, who began to feel that he was not being able to fulfill the sexual needs of Mili. To enhance his timing he tried local anaesthetic spray like Climax or Only Me. But under its effect his sensitivity was numbed and quite often after using it he started suffering from erectile dysfunction and it had further psychological effect on Shyam making his physical intimacy with Mili a rare thing.

But Mili never complained as their mating sessions became less frequent just after six months of marriage. Though the frequency was reduced, whenever they had, it was vigorous and passionate. By time it was about eighth month of their marriage, Mili was pregnant and naturally, mating sessions became less and at a later stage, it stopped altogether till the child was born.

By the time the baby had become of three months plus, both Mili and Shyam decided to resume their sex life afresh. Mili, sexy as she was, had been literally starving for sex and Shyam was surprised that her passion had not declined the least after giving birth to their daughter. Rather Mili was more devouring and crazy, she wanted lengthy mating sessions and also wanted it more frequently. The regenerated vigour and vitality of Mili adversely affected Shyam, who became obsessed with the idea that he was incompatible to the physical needs of his wife. It was in this situation that Shyam dared to break the idea of Mili enjoying with someone else other than Shyam.

At first Mili looked at her husband with awe and shock in her glances. When Shyam continued to speak eagerly about the idea, Mili seriously asked me, "Are you serious?"

"Yes," assured Shyam, "I want you enjoy freely without bothering anything. Only problem is to find a fitting and trustworthy partner who could be trusted."

Mili felt both grateful and awkward. Grateful, because Shyam had realized his shortcomings and was ready to go for sharing Mili so that her sexual needs could be fulfilled. It was a great sacrifice for a husband to let another man share his wife on bed and enjoy her nude body. Awkward, because as a woman however sexy she might be, she was not able to digest the idea of getting laid by someone other than her hubby. She looked at Shyam deeply and uttered very softly, "Do you know it could spell disaster not only for our family life but even our social reputation could be at stake?"

Shyam looked deeply at Mili and said, "Leave those concerns to me. As for family life my relation with you is not based on sex. Even if you have intimate physical relation with someone, it doesn't mean you won't love me as husband and life partner. You can be assured of the same commitment from my end. As for other risks, we will verify before we proceed and we shall remain careful. The main issue is would you like to enjoy wild and crazy sex with someone?"

Mili lowered her gaze and slowly replied, "I am actually excited by the idea but I don't want to lose you and our daughter for such escapade."

Shyam kissed Mili to assure her of his love. Their daughter was fast asleep and the two ended up making love on the sofa in the drawing room. Both Shyam and Mili noticed that Shyam was harder than usual though he ejaculated within fifteen minutes after he started plumbing her. They also noticed that the discussion about another man taking Mili to bed had tremendously excited both of them and Mili's tunnel was all slippery with her juice. After the two disengaged, both admitted frankly that they were excited by the idea of a third person sharing Mili. Shyam even admitted to Mili, "For the first time I felt I'm a bit of a cuckold, got so excited by the idea of another man with you that could not retain myself longer."

Mili smiled. The extraordinary hardness of Shyam's dick, the vigour with which he thrusted her had raised the same question in her mind. Mili kissed him passionately on the lips and added, "I love you and will try to fulfill your cuckold desires to the best if situation permits."

From the very next day, Shyam started surfing all the adult friendship sites but he didn't find a suitable one. Both Mili and Shyam wanted to keep their identity secret and to meet somewhere outside Hyderabad so that the possibility of exposure or coming across some known person remained bleak. Mili suggested to locate couples so that it could be a partner swapping among the two pairs. But Shyam was too concerned about his performance on bed and rejected the idea. Further, he told Mili that he should keep himself free to watch if anything goes wrong or should the man had any other motive.

Nearly three months lapsed, there was no progress. In the meantime, the excitement of watching his wife with another man was taking its toll on Shyam's performance on bed, who started ejaculating faster than before. Using delay sprays did not help. It was frustrating for both Shyam and Mili.

Suddenly one day, Shyam found a notification in his inbox of the adult site. The man, a 38 years old bachelor was eager to meet Shyam and Mili at any place decided by the couple. He specifically mentioned that he didn't want any future complications and it would like it be a one night stand only.

Mili and Shyam discussed thoroughly and then had a few more electronic correspondence with the man and finally they proposed to meet in Bangaluru. They exchanged mobile numbers for contacting once they were in Bangaluru. Both the parties arrived in Bangaluru on the appointed date. Mili was very nervous and Shyam kept encouraging her, though internally, he was nervous too.

When Shyam contacted the man, he confirmed his arrival but he refused to visit them in the hotel in which Shyam and Mili were staying. Nor did he invite them to his hotel either. The man confirmed their presence in the hotel by calling them through the hotel reception at the intercom of their room and asked Shyam to verify his hotel too by calling him at intercom through the reception of the hotel where he was lodged. It was thus confirmed that both the parties were telling truth.

Once both the parties confirmed the presence of the other, the man suggested them to retain the respective hotel rooms in Bangaluru and proposed that the three should travel to Mysuru together and meet at the bus terminus. On arriving at Mysuru, the three would ask the tourist help desk to decide about hotel accommodation there. It was decided they would wait for one another at the ticket counter of the bus terminus and each would put on a parrot green hat for easy identification.

At the appointed place, all the three were startled as they saw one another. They were coincidentally all from the same apartment in Hyderabad and were neighbours who knew one another by faces. The man laughed nervously. Shyam was carrying the daughter in his lap. The man lovingly tapped at the cheek of the kid and folded his hands to greet Shyam and Mili and said, "I'm Ram Swarup Singh, your neighbour though we never had formal introduction. I hope, we haven't been trapped into this by any third party and was directly corresponding with you. If not, we should say sorry and avoid any further move."

Shyam introduced himself and Mili, and assured, "I was corresponding with you, so don't worry. But it's such a coincidence, as neighbours we just knew one another by faces and got introduced miles away and that too, to execute our bizarre ideas."

Shyam gave a broad smile at Ram. Mili was not able to look at the man. She thought it would be someone stranger. Who knew the man next door was waiting to take her to bed! Ram felt the embarrassing situation they were in and the uneasiness of Mili. He said in a gentle voice, "It was necessary to conceal our details to maintain secrecy for the safety of all. But there is no compulsion. If you're unwilling we can terminate here and now. Nothing should be against our choices. So far as I am concerned, I will be lucky to be friendly with both of you and willing to proceed further if you agree. I can assure that you won't be in trouble over this and I expect same from you. After all, we must keep in mind the point of our social reputation."

Ram's words came as a relief both to Shyam and Mili even though they couldn't fully trust his words. Mili glanced to survey the man. She had seen him earlier but now she was looking at the man as her prospective partner on bed. His tall athletic figure impressed her. She felt dampness in her groin as she imagined this giant figure crushing her under his body. His large palms and fists made Mili wonder what it would be to get kneaded by those big paws. There was an awkward silence for about five minutes and then both Ram and Shyam almost said at the same time, as if for a confirmation from Mili, "So what do we do? Proceed or cancel?"

Ram added further, "Either way, no problem. It will never be leaked."

Shyam could feel the dilemma that Mili was in. He softly said, "Let's travel to Mysuru and then decide. What do you say, Mr. Singh?"

Ram seemed hesitant. Internally, he was thinking what if Mili would finally back out after arriving at Mysuru. That would be wastage of time and his entire trip. But a horny bull like him was not ready to miss his chance with a hot bitch like Mili. Moreover, although it was agreed to be a one night stand, the Jat felt that once in bed with him, Mili would long for more, and being neighbours it would be convenient for him to get her to bed whenever he felt the need.

Shyam seemed to understand and said softly, "You will travel with us and if at Mysuru we decide to terminate our plan, we will arrange for your return up to Hyderabad. Will it be ok?"

Ram whispered with a seductive smile, "It's not the money but the frustration of not being able to enjoy with a wonderful lady like her."

Mili smiled to himself. The Jat was flattering her. She appreciated that in his physical appearance, manners and conversation the man had all the qualities to impress upon a lady. Shyam had in the meantime booked tickets in the sleeper bus for them. While boarding the bus at night, Shyam took the kid with him in the upper chamber and insisted that lower chamber be shared by Ram and Mili.

Though both the Jat and Mili had objected to the proposal, Shyam didn't listen to them. He said that journey together would help them to decide once they were Mysuru. Mili's face blushed in shame and hesitation. She was on the inner side of the lower cabin with another man, who occupied the aisle side and in the upper chamber were her husband and her year old daughter.

But Shyam was not only an ordinary cuckold, he was very smart to create situations that would be conducive for Mili and her partner. So after about an hour of journey he passed the kid to Mili to feed her breast milk. Shyam felt extraordinary excitement imagining his wife was feeding her breast milk to their kid in front of another man. After she had fed the baby, Shyam took the baby to his chamber and whispered so that it was only audible to Mili and the Jat, "Feed him too in case he gets hungry."

His words made Mili blush more in the dark. As the bus moved on, in the lower cabin the Jat was feeling uncomfortable because the presence of someone's wife, whom he was going to fuck, was beside him. The glimpse of her lovely boobs as she fed the kid, her beautiful face, long hairs and sexy features all combined to give him a hard on and a sleepless night. He kept watching her in the semi darkness of the sleeper cabin. Mili was sleepless too but kept her eyes shut pretending to be asleep. Whenever she opened her eyes intermittently she found the Jat looking at her. She asked him, "Why don't you sleep?"

The Jat was too straight forward and said, "Watching an exquisite piece of beauty and thinking of getting her in embrace?"

Mili smiled awkwardly at the open admission by the Jat and teased, "It is beside you. What is preventing from taking it in embrace?"

The Jat understood the signal. He pulled Mili towards him inside the cabin and hugged her. Mili was a bit stiff as for the first time someone other than her hubby embraced her but his boner from below his trousers touched her thigh covered in salwar and she felt fresh gush of juice between her legs at its hardness. She moved closer to the Jat to feel intimately his manly hug. The Jat descended his face on hers kissing her gently at first, then licking her lips with his tongue. It was a signal to Mili to part her lips and teeth. But it took sometime for Mili to participate in that hot game with another man.

The Jat went on licking her thin, pink and sexy lips till she parted her lips a bit revealing her pearl white teeth. As her lips parted, the Jat took her lower lip between his and started sucking. Excited at his caress, Mili whimped inside his mouth though her teeth remained tightly clenched. The Jat stopped kissing and whispered to her ears, "Don't worry, this is just a foreplay so that you can decide whether or not you will come to my bed once we are in Mysuru."

The Jat had a manly smell in his breath that almost mesmerized Mili. As her lower lip was getting sucked by the Jat, she on her part started trying to pull his upper lip in her mouth and in the process her teeth parted. The Jat lost no time to push his tongue inside her mouth and started teasing her tongue with his. The Jat kept pulling her body further towards his so that Mili could feel the robust size of his hard cock. His hands rested on her buxom asses and he squeezed them now and then.

When the Jat noticed that Mili was taking rapid and short breaths, he knew that she was fully aroused. But he was considerate not to create a scene inside the bus nor to let out moans of excitement to arouse curiosity of co-passengers. So the Jat simply held Mili in embrace and made her feel his throbbing hardness. Mili was hugging the Jat in passion. More the Jat's hard cock throbbed, more wet Mili became between her legs. Mili had always been hot and sexy. But even in her wildest imagination she never thought of being in the arms of someone else other than Shyam and enjoying the offensive pricks of a throbbing meat.

Shyam in the meantime had guessed about the growing physical proximity between his wife and the muscular Jat. He whispered to his wife and her lover in the sleeper cabin below, "This journey will decide our plans for tomorrow. So don't hesitate."

The pricks of conscience that Mili had for enjoying sex outside marriage evaporated at the assurance of her husband. She felt so grateful to Shyam for his liberal attitude and arranging for her the opportunity to enjoy robust sex with someone else. With passion in her glances, she looked at the Jat holding her in tight embrace. The Jat was also inspired by the assurance of Shyam. He whispered to Mili's ears, "Your husband told to feed me if hungry. I am hungry now."

Mili knew what the Jat meant. She removed the pallu of her saree exposing her 34C boobs covered under blouse and bra. The Jat looked at the beautiful sexy flesh mounds, pushed his hand inside her blouse and bra cup and gave a moderate squeeze to one of her boobs. Soon he felt wetness on his fingers as milk came out of her boobs. The Jat was in no mood to waste the valuable food. He unhooked two hooks of Mili's blouse, lifted her bra cups exposing her sexy and milk white boobs and took a nipple in his mouth sucking it with care. The Jat started enjoying the taste of the warm sweet milk that was meant for the kid. Mili was too excited at the way the Jat was sucking her nipple. She forcibly stopped her mouth from moaning. Within five to seven minutes, the Jat had sucked and emptied the milk in one of her flesh bottles. The Jat freed one nipple from his mouth and asked humbly, "May I drink the nectar from the other one too?"

Mili was no longer in a position to deny. She took her hands at her back unclasping the bra and exposed her other boob to the Jat to suck. The Jat was amazed to watch the pair of her sexy and warm boobs with their creamy nipples fully erect. He moved his face on both, buried his face in the valley between two flesh balls sniffing the musky smell, and then took the other nipple in his mouth relishing the milk.

falguni
falguni
95 Followers