Wife Asks Boss Round to House Ch. 01

Story Info
Hubby, intrigued, takes the day off work and watches them.
1.4k words
4.12
20.6k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,022 Followers

When Fiona told me her boss was coming round whilst I was at work I was intrigued. I knew she found him attractive, she often talked about him in glowing terms, describing him as 'hot'. She'd frequently teased me about taking a lover. She believes that it's unnatural for women to be monogamous. She often said that women are superior to men, they deserve and need more sex than men.

We'd spoken about it a few months earlier as we lay in bed before sleep. Her hand had moved to my member which had become rigid with her teasing words.

"Do you agree that women should be allowed to take a lover after a few years of marriage my darling? Oh my, Percy is filling up nicely isn't he?"

I didn't reply. The idea was a huge turn on for me but I was too scared to give her the green light. I didn't want things to change between us.

I kissed her and moved on top of her.

"Why don't you fuck me whilst you're thinking of another man putting his big cock where yours is about to go."

As was usual whenever we talked about her adultery, the sex was as good as it gets.

Her comments about her boss Andy didn't stop there. She had a close friend in the office where she worked and told me he'd fucked her. She loved it. She believed he was working his way through most of the married young women in the office.

"He's very domineering and women find it hard to refuse him," she said, looking at me in a meaningful way.

Again, I simply nodded without making a comment. But there seemed to be an inevitability about where this was going.

Her bosses' visit was on a Friday and it was a simple matter for me to get the day off at short notice. The company I worked for had fewer orders at that time of year. They could easily do without me.

"I'll have to dock you a day's pay." The foreman said.

"Okay, no problem." I told him. I'd been with them since leaving school. My job wasn't well paid, shop floor work, but I enjoyed the atmosphere there and had no plans to leave. I knew they'd never sack me; they couldn't afford my redundancy payments. I'm there till I retire.

I said nothing to Fiona, setting off as if going to work, then parking down a side street nearby, sitting in my car, my eye on my rear view mirror.

Sure enough, a low slung two-seater sports car I knew to be his, passed me heading towards our house. I allowed him a little while to get settled in then entered our semi by the front door. They were in the living room. She was on her knees sucking his cock as he sat on a dining chair which faced towards the door.

He looked up as I entered the room, a serious look on his face.

"She's busy just now," he said. I turned around and retreated to the kitchen, crestfallen. I'd not thought this through. Was he dismissing me? I wanted to see what he was doing to my wife. I've never been any good at sticking up for myself. But, for once I decided to brazen it out.

So, I was quickly back in the doorway and stood watching them, my cock gradually getting more and more engorged. Fiona had her back to me, perhaps unaware of my presence. She continued sucking. At times she moved to lick his balls, then went back to his cock. It beat mine in girth and length but not by much. Fiona was worshipping it lovingly. He was holding her around her waist, her flimsy dress had rucked up showing she was without panties. Did she slip out of them as she saw the car arrive? He reached forward and pulled her dress all the way up to her waist revealing the full beauty of her hind quarters. Captivated by the scene I'd pulled out my cock and was wanking it slowly. There was that bitter sweet feeling that most cuckolds must get, a mixture of jealousy and lust. It was our first time but deep down it came to me that it wouldn't be our last.

He stood up pulling her roughly to her feet with him. He turned her to face the dining table. She fell across it and tried to get back up but it was not what he wanted. He pushed her roughly back down and she hit the table with a bang. She yelped in protest. He slapped her bum hard a couple of times to enforce his will. He gathered her dress into his fist gripping it at waist level so her bare bottom was fully exposed.

To my surprise and dismay, he'd used lube on her bum hole and within seconds he was up her, thrusting back and forward. He let go of her dress and grabbed hold of her hair for better leverage. She was clearly not happy to be fucked this way and her earlier lusty moans turned to weeping and wailing. She'd kept her legs quite close together but once he got into a rhythm, she seemed to relax just a little and open them a little bit more. She appeared to accept his frequent spanks on her bum without complaint. The furious rhythmic thrusts caused the table to shake and the bottle of lube fell off onto the floor. His breathing was now louder as his climax was building. Fiona was now whining and moaning. I wasn't sure if it was with pain or pleasure. He ejaculated high up inside her and pulled out quickly.

Fastening up his fly, he walked across the room. I stepped aside to let him get through the door. He paused for a second and said.

"You can take her."

With that he departed.

Fiona stayed bent over the table as if exhausted but I doubt if she had orgasmed. I decided it was my job. I touched her between the legs. She was very wet. She gave a satisfied grunt and nodded, almost in perceptively. That was my cue to continue what her boss had started. I plunged into her cunt without further preamble and she relaxed her legs, opening them wider, my cock all the way in. How I managed to avoid spurting whilst I was watching Mr Bossy Boots fucking her, I don't know. If I was comparing Fiona fucking Andy with other sexual experiences in my life it was up there with the very best. As I got into a nice gentle rhythm, I stroked her hair lovingly. Her legs opened even wider and her moans reminded me of a cat purring. Her right knee moved up astride the top of the table increasing my access. I gently fingered her clit. She began a lengthy orgasm and I squirted my sperm almost at the same time.

Later she told me she was glad I hadn't interfered.

"It looked as if you were enjoying watching us together, am I right?"

I reluctantly nodded my head.

"Good. I was hoping you might embrace your role as a willing cuckold. I've been looking for an intelligent, tall, handsome alpha male to breed me for some time now sweetie. It's condoms for you from now on, my lad. I'm sure Andy will do nicely; it didn't take him long to impregnate Cathy from work. Will you bring another man's child up as your own sweetie?"

I blushed crimson. This was not a question I'd been expecting but all those years of looking at cuckold porn had made me realise that I was the kind of weak, ineffectual hubby who craved this very humiliation, god help me.

"Yes Fiona, if that's what you want."

"I was sure you'd want the best for our children. And your sperm isn't good enough, is it?"

I hung my head, not looking at her. "No, I suppose you're right."

"And another thing, Andy will help me with my career. I'll make sure he smooths my passage to more and more responsibility within the company. I'm already earning more than you, aren't I?" I nodded, knowing I'm not the ambitious type.

"I'll be making all the important decisions from now on and you'll do as you're told. Now, get on your knees and lick up all the semen from my pussy and then clean Andy's sperm from my back door like a good little cuck."

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,022 Followers