All Comments on 'Wife Asks Boss Round to House Ch. 01'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

needed to be longer for me

cuk_let2cuk_let2over 3 years ago
Great set up

I like the scenario, and you have a good start at the portrait of the alpha boss, but I could have used a longer intro, showing the husband's reluctance about being a cuckold but the wife's loving way of getting him to see that this is what he is really meant to be. Look forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fiona - as all readers of this author know by now - is a pseudonym for the author's wife.

And what a wife she is!

Insatiably sexual, quick to accept any gang-bang at anytime, anywhere, Fiona shows yet again the emasculation miracles a whorish wife can bring upon her sissy cuckold husband. In this case, the author!

Brilliant story - like all this author's stories always are when talking about his wife.

FIVE STARS (plus a cum-shot down her throat)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from this story (SPOILER ALERT).

Quote:

... Later she told me she was glad I hadn't interfered.

"It looked as if you were enjoying watching us together, am I right?"

I reluctantly nodded my head...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sorry, I just don't get the cuckold stuff, you are really really sad if you are happy to come second in your fantasy, you're reality must be depressing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...