Wife Asks Boss Round to House Ch. 02

Story Info
Fiona and Andy have a baby boy. Hubby is feminised.
2k words
4.24
19.7k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,014 Followers

You might think that an opportunity to lick up the cream pie would be music to my ears but that would be a long way from the truth. I loved to lick her delectable quim and had read about other men enjoying the whitish fluids dripping from their wives' cunts but I'd never even tasted my own semen. Admittedly I liked the idea in theory, well, enough to have masturbated about it. It was a part of cuckolding that excited me as a concept but actually doing it was another matter entirely. And the thought of licking up liquid leaking out of Fiona's arsehole was abhorrent in the extreme.

"Get on with it! This is what you wanted isn't it?"

My wimpy nature reasserted itself and I found myself kneeling before her, dipping my tongue into her pussy. The taste was okay, fairly bland in fact, and the more I slurped it up, the more I began to like it. This was all part of the package; I was now a willing cuckold and should be revelling in that fact after reading about it all these years. It was the liquid from the other orifice I was worrying about. Would it taste of ...? I couldn't say the word, even in my head.

As if she could read my mind Fiona spoke up. "Good boy, you're doing a good job sweetie, and you don't need to fret about my bottom hole, I gave it a good clean out. Andy's well known as an arse bandit. As you know I want his cock in my other hole but I'll do anything he wants at the moment. I've got long term plans for my Andy."

I'd completed my first task and quickly moved to my second, feeling considerably relieved by her words. My cock thickened as the spunk hit my tongue, different from my own, thicker in consistency with a more pungent flavour as befitted an alpha. Waves of humiliation swept over me as I swallowed my wife's lover's fertile sperm. My rod was full size now, cream pies are the ultimate turn on for a cuckold. Fiona has chosen well I thought. I've been demoted to second choice from now on. It reminded me of all those times I'd been left till last at school when they were picking teams for games outside.

She and Andy now had their own personal What's App account and, as well as frequent text messages, took regular advantage of the face timing facility.

"I'll be working late regularly from now on. You know what that means don't you dear?"

I found myself making the evening meal at least three nights each week after that. She'd arrive home looking somewhat disheveled, sit down on the sofa and point to the floor. It was my job to pull her panties down and lick.

"Just take the excess." She'd say, "leave most of it for baby making".

A month after that first fuck Fiona came home on the Friday night and said she was going away with Andy for the Saturday and Sunday nights.

"It's just a dirty weekend sweetie. He'd booked it a while ago. He was taking another woman. I've persuaded him to ditch her. He won't be seeing her again. He likes the things I let him do to me."

"What things are they, darling?"

"I'd rather not say. It might give YOU ideas. He's very experienced with kinky behaviour and I never say No. truth is, I love it, sweetie. "

As anticipated Fiona was promoted with Andy's help, a month or two after the weekend away. Her salary was doubled and she asked me to reduce my hours and do more of the jobs around the house. The firm I work for agreed to me finishing work two hours earlier each day. I've always ironed my own clothes, now Fiona put me in charge of ironing hers as well. I began cleaning her shoes, doing all her washing, making all the meals and getting everything we needed from the supermarket. She told all our friends that I would make someone a good housewife and that was exactly how I felt. I enjoyed it. Putting on a flowery apron to carry out these domestic tasks made me feel feminine and submissive. I liked that feeling.

As time went on it got around the office that Fiona was fucking her boss. We live in a small town and it wasn't long after that when half the town knew about it. I realised that people would be saying she was a slut and laughing at me behind my back. Instead of making me feel bad about myself it gave me a thrill.

Just over a year later Fiona had a baby boy. His two parents wanted to call him Andy after his dad. I protested saying I should have a say in the matter if I was to be the one to do most of the baby care duties. The compromise decision was to call him Paul Andrew. Fiona was keen to return to work as soon as possible so I took the maximum paternity leave allowed under the law and young Paul was placed in childcare for part of each weekday after that. Fiona rarely breast fed him but simply expressed her milk and left it to me to feed him using a bottle. I took great pleasure in being Paul's main carer. It was me who took him to the childcare centre and picked him up afterwards. He was a happy and contented child.

Fiona and I still slept in the same bed although increasingly over time Fiona would stay with Andy all night at his flat. Her vagina became looser, (this could have been the result of childbirth). She told me she could hardly feel me when I was inside her so didn't allow me to fuck her very often.

"Sex with Andrew is a lot more exciting," she explained. "He likes to tie me up and sometimes when he does that, he brings another man round to fuck me. I can't stop them, I'm on a bed with my legs fastened wide open. It's so exciting. Don't worry these men always use a condom. Last weekend he brought a woman round. He fucked her in front of me then she fucked me with a strap on."

"Where does all this fit in with your belief that women are superior to men? It sounds like you're letting him walk all over you."

"Ah well, I pretend to be submissive, it's my way of getting on in the firm. I'm manipulating him in reality; willing to do anything to keep in his good books. He's ditched all his other women. I've made sure of that. I enjoy his games for now, but I'm doing it to have his children. Once that's achieved and I've risen above him in the company I'll probably look for another friend with benefits."

You told me before that you let him do kinky things. What else does he get up to with you? I swear I'll not ask you to do the same for me. You'd say 'No' anyway."

"Well, I suppose you're right. If I tell you, you'd better keep it to yourself."

"That's understood. I don't want others to know."

"Okay. He brings a few friends round and we play strip poker until one of us is naked. The naked person is a slave for everyone in the room for the rest of the evening. I'm not all that good at poker so sometimes it's me. I could leave it to your imagination what humiliations I have to endure if I end up naked but here's a few examples. There's a couple who are too lazy to go to the bathroom so they pee into my mouth. Easier when it's the husband but I have to be careful not to spill taking his wife's piss. I usually get a good spanking on those poker nights when I lose all my clothes. Of course, most of them get to fuck me or feel me up."

"Does he ever spank you when there's just the two of you?"

"Yes, of course. Sometimes we toss a coin and if I win, I get to spank him. He has a paddle that we use. Lately he's been pushing various items up my cunt and anus. It fascinates him trying out what makes me the horniest. There's a rabbit vibrator that I particularly like, it's extra-large."

"Are you sure you want to carry on seeing him? He's got you the promotion you wanted."

"Truth is, I find it exciting submitting to his kinky ways. As he moves higher up the company, he'll take me with him. As I say, he's useful to me right now. Plus, I genuinely like him. All this talk about my exciting sex life has got me wet. Be a good girl and get me off with your mouth."

Was she joking with the 'good girl' comment? I'm not sure. It's true that I'm not a very masculine man. I accepted the title, even found it arousing and bent to my task enthusiastically. As I was licking, I was thinking about Fiona submitting to a spanking. It was turning me on but surprisingly what got me most hot was the thought of Fiona taking me over her knee, making my bum red. I realised that I'd love that. Dare I suggest it? I decided to leave it for another day sometime in the future before bringing it up.

From then on Fiona always found occasions to use the "Good girl" comment or "Naughty girl" in other circumstances. Sometimes she did it when our friends were around, provoking smirks and laughter. They all knew Fiona had a boyfriend and some of them would mention him when I was in the room. It would have been obvious that I was a husband who obeyed my wife and that I was allowing her complete freedom to live her life as she wanted whilst I had to ask her permission about anything I wanted to do and my life was restricted. They knew my job was to provide home comforts for her and to devote myself to Paul Andrew. I accepted my lot in life without sulking or complaining. I'd formed a close bond with Andrew's son. Paul called me daddy and rarely saw his natural father

I'd got used to all the sly looks and nasty comments about my taking on traditionally female roles and allowing Fiona to make all the decisions. I began to imagine myself as a woman, reading lots of sissy porn and looking at pictures of she-males and cross dressing men. It wasn't a big leap for me to start cross dressing around the house when Fiona was out with her boss. She's always had a huge wardrobe of outfits of course and so I decked myself out from her walk-in wardrobe and her pantie drawer. It did make me feel guilty not telling her so one evening I drank a few glasses of whiskey for Dutch courage and spoke about it when she came in from a night out with Andrew.

I could see she'd been drinking herself. "Fiona, there's something I need to tell you."

"I need your head between my legs. You can tell me after you've done your duty. Come on, be a good girl."

"But that's the point, I've been dressing up as a woman lately."

Whilst my words were sinking in, I knelt down and started slurping up her lover's spunk.

After a short pause she looked down at my head moving up and down. "Well now, have you really? I expect you've been borrowing my stuff, haven't you?"

I stopped for a second.

"Yes Fiona, I'm so sorry."

"Not to worry dear, this was bound to happen sometime. We'll get you fitted out with your own gear, and an expensive wig. You'll need to start taking the pills that'll make your penis shrivel and give you a pair of titties. Then you can become a proper little sissy. It's what you want isn't it?"

"Yes Fiona."

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,014 Followers