Wife at Strip Club

Story Info
Wife strips at club.
887 words
3.88
12.9k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABCDEFU
ABCDEFU
70 Followers

I drive by a local strip club every day and noticed that Friday night they were hosting amateur night. I decided to stop in and see what the club was like. It was not one of those high class clubs but more for the middle class. The girls were not bad looking and worked the crowd. I was the owner of the club and started talking with him. He told me that a lot of working class and military come in on the weekends. He also told me that he does amateur night to evaluate new talent. If the crowd likes a particular girl he would approach her about working at the club. I was enjoying watching the girls dance and was thinking of how my wife would look on the stage. I left the club and drove home still thinking about her on stage in front of a lot of strangers.

When I got home my wife asked me why I was late. I told her that I had stopped at the strip club to check it out and also told her that this Friday was amateur night. She said I guess you expect me to go to the club and dance on Friday. That's when I told her that it was one of my fantasies watching her dance topless for a bunch of strangers. Since it was only Tuesday I had a few days to talk to her about it. So on Thursday night at dinner I asked her if she would dance tomorrow night during amateur night. I was surprised when she said yes. I told her thank you for doing it.

Friday at work was hard for me to concentrate all I could think of was her. I took off an hour early to get home and help her get ready. When I walked into the house at 5 pm she had everything ready her outfit was on the bed. She started putting on her makeup at 6 PM she went a little heavy on the rouge on her cheeks followed by bright red lipstick and used a black pencil to out line her lips. When she finished she looked very sl*tty. She dressed in a red bra and panties skirt and white see through top. She asked me how she looked and I told her very hot.

We arrived at the club at 7:30 PM and went in and found a table off to the left half way from the stage. We were having a drink at watching the show. I guess the owner saw me and came over and started talking. He asked my wife if she wanted to dance tonight she told him that she would. He called one of the girls over and introduced her to us her name was Amber. He asked her to take my wife back stage and help her out. Amber asked my wife to follow her so she did Amber told her that she would follow her when she finished. I watched two girls dance and then Amber told the stage I knew who was coming up next.

The club has gotten crowded and I guess there was around 100 men in the club. When Amber finally finished I was excited to see my wife take the stage. She had already selected her three songs and when the first song came on she started dancing away. She didn't remove anything which was the routine. Then song number two and half way through the song she started to unbutton her top and removed it. The song was getting close to the end when she turned her back to the audience as I watched her unhook her bra and slowly sliding the straps off her shoulders. She let it fall to the floor and cupped her small breasts with her hands and turned towards the audience.

The third song started when she removed her hands and showed off her small breasts and puffy nipples. She was dancing like a pro. Her small breasts were bouncing around and she even pec flexed them for everyone. She was totally hot. When she was done she picked up her bra and shirt and walked to the table putting on her shirt without the bra and didn't bother to button it up. When she leaned forward her breasts were in full view. The owner came over and said she was great and asked her if she wanted to start dancing at the club? She looked at me and I told her that it was her decision and I really wouldn't mind if she did. She thought about it and finally told him that she would. I thought to myself great decision because now I could tell her brother who really enjoyed seeing her topless and my friends about her new job. She was going to use a stage name while she preformed.

When we got home she asked me what I truly thought about her dancing at the club and I told her that now I have a good reason to stop at the club. I told her that she needed to tell me if she gets approached by anyone she is not interested in and she agreed. She started the next night and we will see how it goes.

ABCDEFU
ABCDEFU
70 Followers