All Comments on 'Wife Became the Company's Cum Dump'

by MrVest

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Dr beulahthemick; That's a neat twist, never thought it would involve a space ship, but what a lucky girl, a free-use cum-dump for the whole mission.

RuthMRuthMabout 1 month ago

Loved the story where can I get a job like Amanda

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 month ago

I'm truly sorry I wasted two minutes reading this drivel. Absolutely nothing in this story was even close to erotic. Jason was a poor excuse for a husband, while Amanda was a fucking slut. I know this is 'fiction' but what about STD's? And pregancies? Oh, well, onto better stories, I hope.

Sailor59Sailor59about 1 month ago

Seven years of constant use? Ever had to much of something? Think of your favorite food. Now you not only eat it for meals, you have a quota you have to eat on top of that. By the time they get back she'll hate sex and probably people in general, she'll be a worn out, dried up old whore. Not seeing this as a positive career choice past the first couple of weeks especially with no way out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

If she;s the company cum dump, isn't he part of the company? As you wrote it, every time he wants some of what everyone else is getting, someone arrives and takes precedence over him. She may be there, but they are almost as apart as if she wasn't on the journey.

.

That said, someone wondered about STDs. Surely everyone was checked out and cleared of having any STDs before they left. An STD would have to be something that mutated/developed during the 7 year journey. If it did, it would have nothing to do with her being part of the crew. More importantly, where could they get a cure. They'd all be dead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous