Wife Becomes a Beach Slut Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am sure Mike is worked up too, maybe he will give you some." And I laughed as I heard "Hey, fuck off, that is not happening," as they laughed.

We all said our goodbyes and Dianna and I headed back to the house. As soon as we got in the car, she said "You are bad, what was that."

"What do you mean we were just having a conversation," I said.

"Well, you almost rubbed my pussy more than once, I thought I was going to cum right there." She laughed.

"Oh, are you horny, thinking of those guys fucking you." I said teasingly.

"No, I was just thinking of you fucking me." She said in denial.

"Oh, really was you thinking of me when that little hard dick was rubbing lotion on you," I quizzed.

"Wait, it was your idea, and I was getting burned it was innocent," she paused, "and I don't think he is that little," she giggled.

"Oh really, well if you know that it definitely wasn't innocent." I said smiling.

"I am sure I can go get them to come with us if you want."

"No! you know I only want you, they were cute, but no, and you don't really want that anyway." she said.

"I don't care I will get them right now," I said defiantly.

"Whatever, I just want you," she said smiling.

"You sure was quick to offer the house beside us."

"Well, they didn't have a place to stay," she said innocently.

"You know if they get the place, we lost our private hot tub."

"Oh, fuck I didn't think of that!" she claimed.

"Really, or did you think it may be a chance to get closer to them."

"Come on quit kidding, I really didn't even think about that. Fuck! Oh well, it could be worse; we could have some young family get it and then be all freaked out if I accidentally flashed a boob." she said.

As soon as we got to the house, we didn't waste any time, she was soaking wet and horny as hell. She started cummin after only about 10 strokes and I fucked her fast and hard for about 10 minutes and she came at least 3 times. Once I came, I rolled off her.

She said, "I need more!"

"I don't have any more you know that."

I got up and went to the restroom, when I came out, I heard her moaning "AHHH AHHH, YESS, YESS"

She had one of the fake dicks shoved in her and was pounding it in and out of her pussy.

I grabbed my phone and snapped a few pictures.

I then laid by her head and started telling her, "take that dick baby, fuck him good," she rolled her head over and looked at me as she came, and her face was full of lust and ecstasy.

"Which one is fucking you first," I whispered.

"Whoever," she breathed.

"Tell me which one do you want?"

"It doesn't matter," she moaned.

I whispered, "is that dick in you Mike or Steve, or maybe Rick."

"Rick!"

"There we go," I whispered, "Tell him what you want."

"AHHH SHIIT, I want it! Fuck me Rick, take my pussy" she moaned through an orgasm.

I just said "Fuck him" as I squeezed her nipple and she slammed that dick in her and came again, squirting all over the bed.

It was fucking hot, this last orgasm seemed to satisfy her for the moment. "So, you want to fuck Rick," I asked.

She just giggled, "It was just dirty talk, but he was cute."

"Well maybe I can set it up for you," I said with a smile.

"Don't even think about it," she said.

Ok I think I am going to go get dinner. I ran up to the local meat market and bought a couple of steaks, it took me about 30 minutes. When I got back, she was in the hot tub naked and floating around. I sit back and watched her for a few minutes. I always thought it was hot when she was naked in public, even though the house next to us was still empty. I snapped a few pics as she leaned over the side and cooled off.

She still had a great ass, and I admired it as she leaned on her elbows with it poking up and wiggling in the cool air

I walked out on the patio, "Hey who are you showing off for" I asked."

She spun around and sit down quickly, then started laughing "Fuck you scared me," she said giggling.

"Well maybe you shouldn't be bent over waiting for a dick" I said.

"Stop, I was just cooling off and no one was here."

"Yeah, but you know those guys are coming," I said.

"I doubt it, they probably can't afford that place. Maybe I was just waiting on your dick." She said as she got up and bent over again.

I dropped my shorts and got in the tub, grabbed her hips and stuffed my dick in her. She was always super horny when fucking in public, so it didn't take long and I felt her pussy tighten hard, "OH Yes, Fuck" as she started to cum. I slammed into her a few more times and then I heard a noise and jerked out and dropped in the tub.

I spun around and it was Mike coming out the back door of the other house "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt" he said.

Dianna commented first, "Hey you got the house, don't worry about it we were just taking advantage of the alone time."

"You are welcome to continue; we can stay in the house for a little bit." he said.

"Yeah, doing what exactly staring out the windows beating each other off," I commented half-jokingly.

"Don't be mean," Dianna said while slapping me on the arm.

Rick and Steve both came out. "Man, this place is great, thanks for recommending, we owe you."

"Was it expensive," I asked.

"No not really, they gave us a big discount for booking at the last minute since it was empty, we still had plenty of money to buy Crown you want some?" Rick asked.

"Well fuck yeah, let me get out, and unless you want to see my dick you might turn around," I said.

"Oh, we don't care we have been in plenty of gyms," Steve said.

I just got out dick swinging in the wind. I didn't even have a towel, so I had to walk into the house naked.

Dianne yelled, "nice ass honey," "well, don't laugh you are next" I remarked over my shoulder. All the guys burst out with laughter.

I went and grabbed a glass and made Dianna a Pina Colada, I was just about to head out and she came running in. "What's wrong?" I asked, "Fucking cold," as she grabbed a towel and headed to the bedroom.

I followed her into the bedroom, "So did they get to see you naked," I asked.

"I guess, but it was quick, and I am sure they didn't notice or care," she said.

"Oh really, then why are they setting up chairs by the Hot tub on the deck and still looking toward the house." I asked.

"I don't know because they are horn dogs like you" Ha she laughed as she pulled a little half dress over her head. It wasn't tight and very loose and flowing around her ass cinse her tits kept it extended "No panties," I asked.

"Don't get any ideas, they can't see up my dress, and it is still hot outside," she said as she walked by.

"They can if I pull it up," as I grabbed her dress and pulled it up flashing her ass. We both laughed, "quit it perv," she said.

She grabbed her drink, and I grabbed my glass of ice and we headed out. The guys had made a circle with the chairs and put Dianna where they could see her as they sit across, maybe thinking they needed eye contact the whole time.

The boys were already downing shots of crown, I just filled my glass 3/4 the way and added a splash of coke on top. I was thinking these fucking guys will be drunk and passed out soon anyway.

The guys were downing shots and joking around and at one point the conversation died down and we were just sitting around. It had started to cool off, and was getting chilly, Dianna said she was cold.

Mike obviously the quick one piped up, "Well we can get in the hot tub."

"Are you just trying to see my wife's tits?" I asked to laughter.

"Well, I'm not going to look away," Rick chimed in.

"It will be hard to see them through my bathing suit," Dianna said.

Steve jumped up, "I will go first, I am freezing and stood up and started heading to the tub."

"Hey fucker no clothes allowed," Mike said.

Steve just said, "Oh well fuck it," and dropped his shorts and climbed in.

Dianna looked at me, "are you getting in."

"No, I am good go ahead," I said, as I stood up to walk in the house to get more ice.

She followed me in, "John what are we doing, I am not fucking these guys."

"Damn woman, why do you think you have to fuck everyone that we talk to. We are just hanging out; you have been naked in hot tubs with people before and you never fucked them, just wear your bottoms," I said with a smile.

"Well, I just didn't know, after the games we have been playing what you were up to. I just want you to know those are just games, and I have no intention of being with anyone else." she said.

"I know that, they probably don't, but won't they be disappointed, what's the harm in giving them a little thrill to beat off to in the morning," I said as I filled my glass.

She went in the room and changed into her bathing suit and put her dress back on over it.

She walked out and pulled her dress off over her head headed toward the tub. I instantly heard Mike, "Hey, we said no suits."

"No, you said no suits, besides, I don't see you stripping," she retorted.

I watched out the door, Mike had a head full of liquid courage by this time and he just stood up and dropped his shorts and headed toward the tub.

I walked out and handed Rick a glass full of ice and we poured another drink.

"You not getting in?" I asked her.

"They don't want me to wear my suit," she said.

Mike teased her, "It is fine we aren't going to try anything. You don't want to fill the tub with soap, do you?"

She looked at me for relief, and I just shrugged my shoulders.

She stood for a minute contemplating it in her mind, she stepped forward and put her toes in the water. The guy's eyes were focused hard on her waiting for her to take her top off.

She backed up and looked at me again, not sure if she was waiting for encouragement or denial.

I finally spoke up, "just get in the fucking water, you don't have to listen to them."

This was all she needed, and she started stepping down, to the guy's frustration, I am sure. I heard "Ahh man, so close" not sure who it came from.

I asked Rick, "How about you?"

"No, not at the moment I am enjoying the air and my drink" Rick replied.

Dianna sit facing me, and Stephen set on her left side and Mike sit right across from her with his back to me. I could see her tits floating on the water even under her suit. I was sure Mike and Steve were getting a much better view.

Rick and I sat and drank, and he didn't seem that concerned with what was happening in the tub, so I tried not to make it obvious that I was. Dianna was laying with her head back and eyes closed, I could see Steve had moved over a little closer as they were talking. Every time I looked; he had casually floated over a few inches.

Rick the older of the bunch looked at me, "You aren't swingers are anything are you."

I laughed "No just not scared of nudiness."

"Yeah, I figured, I told these dumbasses that they were wasting their time, they think you guys are open. I tried to explain that you just seemed like nice cool folks," Rick said.

"Well, we have been married over 20 years so I can't say we don't have some fantasies, but have never acted on them" I said, not really sure why I was telling him this.

"It's ok she likes the attention, watch this" I said as I stood up.

I downed my drink so I could get up and get a better look. I got up and could see from my higher vantage point that her feet were in Mike's lap and he was massaging them. I swear I could make out Steve's hand barely touching her. Though it was hard to make out through the bubbles.

"Honey, do you need another drink," I asked.

This seemed to shock them out of their zone, and I saw her feet jerk down as she sit up. I looked and could see Mike's dick hard as a rock under the water. "I think she was giving him a casual foot job," I thought.

I looked at Rick and smiled, and he kind of chuckled realizing that I just broke up his buddy's fun.

"Yeah, baby I am out, and I need to pee," Dianna said.

She set up on the side for a second and then got out and followed me in the house.

"You having a good time," I asked as I gave her a kiss and squeezed her nipple."

I guess, they are fun to talk to" She said without much excitement.

"We can leave them out there and go to bed if you are ready," I said wanting to see her response.

"I am good, I don't want to be rude, besides, it is only like 10:00," she said.

"Any of them try to fuck you yet," I asked flatly.

"No!" She said slapping my shoulder.

"Really, are you sure it appeared there was at least one hard dick when I walked by," I ribbed her.

"Okay, not really, but Steve did rub my leg some, but I think the water just bumped us into each other and Mike was massaging my feet. He kept hitting his dick with them, but I didn't participate much," she said.

"What is much?" I asked.

"I can put a stop to it if you want," I said.

"No, they are just pervs, it isn't a big deal I can handle them." she said.

I again asked, "What is much?"

She smiled her beautiful smile, "I may have moved my feet around it a little. A couple of times I felt his balls with my toes. It wasn't really intentional, but I didn't stop it either."

"Are you mad?"

"No, it's fine, who doesn't rub a strangers' balls every now and then, you little minx," as I kissed her.

I could see the guys leaning out of the tub talking, I am sure Rick was informing them that they were wasting their time. I could see Mike talking very fast, probably telling him about the foot job he just received.

Dianna grabbed her drink, gave me a big kiss, and then went back out and sunk down in the tub again. Mike and Steve instantly sit back down, and I could see Rick thinking about it, but he stayed seated.

When I came out, she said "honey, come give me a massage."

"I want to stay up here and have a drink," I answered.

She whined; my shoulders hurt. Mike piped up quickly, "I can massage you!"

"I bet you would," Dianna said.

"No seriously just the massage no funny business," Mike said.

"John do you mind," She asked.

"No go ahead, it will save my hands" I said as I was sitting down at the table.

"Ok, loser" she said as she repositioned herself. Mike now had his back to me with Dianna sitting in front of him. Needless to say, I couldn't see shit. I noticed Steve move around to be right in front of her, probably looking for that foot job Mike was bragging about.

I saw her feet float to the top, and I could tell they had rested in Steve's lap. I trusted my wife, so I wasn't watching them like a hawk. We had been to many lifestyle resorts and nude pools and she had never actually played out any of our fantasies. I had received a few blowjobs in the past from some random wives and she enjoyed watching it and usually set it up and encouraged, though never gone any further. She had been felt up a few times, and once a guy ate a cherry out of her pussy, but nothing too extreme. Rick noticed me being nonchalant about the whole thing and asked, "It doesn't bother you that other guys are touching her."

"Not really, I mean she will kick their ass if they get out of hand or let me know and I will," I answered.

"How's the massage babe," I asked.

"Not bad, they are giving it to me from both ends" Dianna answered not catching the double meaning as everyone burst out laughing.

"I meant Mike is rubbing my shoulders and Steve is rubbing my feet, perverts" Dianna answered.

"We could do the other thing to if you want, we want to be good neighbors," Mike said to laughter.

"You guys are pretty cool glad we are neighbors" Rick said.

"Thanks Rick, hey babe, they think we are cool, imagine what showing your tits will do." I yelled.

"HMMMHMM" Dianna just moaned out.

"Could you guys switch sides, so I am not talking to the back of your heads" I asked.

"Yeah, just a second" Dianna answered.

They all just sit there for a few minutes and I could faintly hear her talking to Mike over the bubbles. "It's ok just stay under the water, they can't see." I heard Dianna whisper.

Finally, after about 2 minutes, I saw Dianna move to the other side. Mike never raised up out of the water, I figured because he was hard. He just floated to the other side and sit on the bench. Steve just stayed where he was at and now Mike set close to him maybe a foot away and Dianna set in front of him.

She waited until Mike got in place and then she leaned back, and he started rubbing her shoulders again.

"There is that better," she asked.

"Much, now I am not talking to the back of your head through the back of Mike's head."

Rick got a call, and went in the house, I went to get more ice, I just stayed at the counter and watched out the patio. Rick was in the house and I noticed Steve had moved over even closer to Dianna and Mike.

Mike would run his hands up her shoulders and then down her back, and I saw that she was leaning back just taking in the massage. The doors on the patio were mirrored, like one-way glass. I could see out clear as day, but you could barely see in. So, I moved closer to the window and just watched my wife getting rubbed all over. It all looked innocent except for the fact I knew his dick had to be on her back. With me being gone he was obviously becoming more brazen in his massage. He was now rubbing her shoulders and would slide his hands down her front to right above her tits and then come back up, rub her shoulders, and rub down her back. I had watched him do this motion a few times, then I saw instead of coming back up her back his hands came out of the water from the front. Squeezing up her tits as he came up. I watched him pause for a few seconds squeeze and massage her tits over her suit.

Then his right hand went back under water in the front and didn't come back up.

I looked out again and she had her head up and was looking toward the door. I could see her face filling with lust as she waited for me to return while what appeared to me, getting her pussy and tits massaged.

I finally watched and perved enough, I walked out "You ok honey," I said, as I sit back down. Rick was still inside somewhere.

"Yeah, I am good," She said quickly.

"How is the massage," I asked.

"Pretty good, I think he is working out the knots" she said.

I looked at her arms and could see her shoulders slightly flexing up and down. I had been in this position many times with her and knew she was stroking his dick behind her back.

"You good Mike, you need me to come and take over," I asked knowing the answer already.

"Thanks John, I am good, I enjoy giving her a massage, I think she likes it."

"I bet she does," I thought.

He now had both of his hands under the water, I couldn't really see from where I was sitting what was happening. I had been concentrating on Mike and had forgotten about Steve. I looked over and he was within a foot of Mike and was laying his head back. I could see his left hand casually moving around. He was rubbing her tit and casually pinching her nipples under her suit. I looked at Dianna's face and could easily recognize the lust I have seen so many times. She gave out a soft moan and squinted her eyes hard, which was either a small orgasm or Mike just inserted a couple of fingers in her.

I figured; fuck I have had enough of watching these boys play with my wife. I stood up dropped my shorts and got in. As soon as I stepped in the tub all the action stopped.

"Hey baby, about time" Dianna said.

"You ready to take over?" she asked.

"No Mike is fine; I will concentrate on the front." I said as I sit down across from her.

Once I got in, I guess it made Steve nervous. "I think I am going to bed guys." Steve said.

Mike said "Dude, it is still early."

"Where did Rick go" Steve asked.

"He had to take a phone call, you don't have to leave, Dianna are we going to be here for a while?" I asked.