Wife Becomes a Beach Slut Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is up to you, but I am enjoying the massage," Dianna said.

Dianna was still sitting against Mike and he still had his hands under the water. I moved over and leaned forward against her and kissed her really hard, "You really like the massage?" I whispered.

"Yes," and she kissed me hard.

"You are doing more than massaging."

"Yes," she whispered our lips touching.

"You want to keep going?"

"No."

"You want me to stop it?"

"No."

I reached my hand down to rub her pussy and found her bottoms were pushed to the side, and her pussy was hanging out open. This confirmed my suspicion that Mike had his fingers in her earlier.

"You sure you don't want more," I asked while softly licking her lips and kissing her.

"No, we need to stop" she whispered in a moaning tone.

I leaned around her and looked at Mike, and nodded, and he nodded back, like an unspoken language. I then took her legs and spread them wide and picked her up in the water just high enough to judge where his dick was. I knew he had to be hard as a bone. I guided her back toward him.

"No don't," she whispered touching my lips.

"It's ok, take it baby," I whispered as I slowly guided her back to him.

"You sure" she gasped

I started pushing her down, she rose up once, and I pushed her legs down again. I had my hands touching her pussy and could feel his dick starting to enter. I felt his hand around his dick, so he understood what I was doing and had held it up for her.

I kissed her hard while raising up and pushed her back down.

It appeared he missed the first time.

I felt her hand quickly fall down to help guide him in, I just kept kissing her.

She raised up a little and then sank slowly down and I felt her body tense up as she let out a sigh.

"Ohhhhh, Fuck honey, he is in me," she exhaled into my face.

"This is wrong John," as she sat all the way down

Her hands grabbed my shoulders, and I watched her face as she started to slowly ride him up and down.

"So wrong, so wrong, ahhhh fuuuckkkk," she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to her hard and shoved her tongue in my mouth.

When she broke our kiss, she leaned back all the way up against him. His hands immediately found her tits and flopped her top up over them as he squeezed and rubbed them.

She was letting out soft whimpers as she pushed herself back against him and up his body and back down, getting impaled again, working his dick in and out of her.

He turned her head toward him and kissed her on the lips, a soft passionate kiss at first, and then she started kissing him back tracing the inside of his mouth with her tongue.

I felt his legs trying to get traction as he pushed up into her.

"Ride that dick baby" I said in her face as I felt his legs against mine pushing up.

"OHH, UMM, OHHH, I, ammm...he is fucking me baby; he is really fucking me."

"Does it feel good" I whispered as I pushed on her thighs and shoved her ass down on his cock."

"OHHH, UMMM YES, Yes," she moaned in my mouth.

I leaned down and took her left nipple in my mouth and started sucking it, and nibbling. I could feel her being pushed into over and over as her nipple bounced in my mouth. My dick was already leaking pre-cum and I could feel myself wanting to cum.

It was a slow fuck, as I helped guide her up and down on him. She just let me be the guide and I could feel Mike trying to get better traction and starting to push up into her faster. I looked at Steve and he was just kind of sitting there dumb founded. I took her hand and pushed it over toward Steve's dick as I kissed her again, she took the hint, and I felt her arm rocketing up and down as she jerked him off. "Suck her titties Steve," and he didn't need to be told but once and he was inhaling her left nipple with his head under my chest.

I whispered, "Are you going to let them both fuck you."

"No, no" she exhaled into me. I looked over and her hand was still jerking Steve.

"It's ok baby I don't mind," I whispered.

"OK" was all she said and then she leaned her head back and came hard.

"MMMM, MMMM, OHHHH FUCKKKK" she moaned.

I backed away and took in the view, Dianna was leaned back against Mike's chest and he was really starting to fuck her now, water was starting to splash everywhere. As soon as I backed away, Steve took my place and moved over in front of her.

He dove into her tits and sucked them like a starving puppy. Mike kissed her again long and deep, as that kiss broke Steve lifted and kissed her. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into her sucking on his tongue.

She broke the kiss and pulled his head to her shoulder and looked over his back at me with pure ecstasy on her face.

"Take my mouth" I heard her say in Steve's ear.

Steve stood up and dangled his dick in her face. This was the first time I had seen it; he was about 6" and fairly thick. I got out and grabbed my phone and started snapping pictures just as she inhaled his dick.

She grabbed his ass and pulled him all the way into her mouth and started swirling her mouth all over his dick.

Mike just kept fucking her, as she moaned "UMMM, UMMMM, UMMM" She was cummin again with a dick in her throat and one in her pussy.

She was really into it now, and there were no more games. Now that I was out of the way she proceeded to go all slut on these guys.

Steve said, I am going to cum. She took her mouth off his dick for a second still stroking it "give it to me, fill my mouth" and deep throated his dick again.

"Ahhh, AHHH, AHHH, Fuck, here it comes, AHHHH, UGGGGHH," Steve groaned.

I watched Steve's ass pulsating as he filled my wife's mouth with his cum.

This caused Mike to ramp up his assault on her pussy. He put his hands under her legs and started pounding the shit out of her. "OHHH, Yes, Yes Yes," she moaned. She was now looking right at me as he fucked her. I took my phone and snapped another picture. This caused her to cum again.

I heard Mike say, "Where do you want it."

"In my pussy, give it to me, cum in that slutty pussy." She moaned.

He then started slamming into her with long deliberate strokes and then shoved all the way in, dumping his load all the way up in her. He milked it in and out of her, and she laid back on him, for a moment in sexual bliss.

After a few moments I guess she popped back to reality and pulled off got out of the pool and went inside. I jumped up and followed her in, my dick was raging. The guys just sit there while we left.

I caught up to her in the bedroom, she turned and said "John, what the fuck did we just do?"

I grabbed her and started kissing her.

"Stop it, this is not okay," She said

"It's fine," I said as I pushed her back on the bed and mounted her.

"Stop it John! I am not kidding."

"Me either," as I shoved my dick in her, and started fucking her for all I was worth.

After about 20 strokes she grabbed me, and we started making out." Are you sure this is what you want?" she asked.

"Yes."

"You want your wife being fucked and used by other guys."

"Yes," I grunted out as I drove into her as hard as I could.

"There is still one more," she whispered in my ear.

This was all I could take, and I exploded while driving into her and filled her with her second load of cum for the evening. We kissed and I milked the cum out of my dick, trying to get it all in her. My mind was still horny even though my dick was giving up on me.

"Did you enjoy that," I asked.

"Well, of course, but I think we need to stop before it gets out of control," she said.

"Do you love me," I asked

"Of course, more than anything in the world"

"Well, then that's your answer, just have fun, be a slut and keep loving me and we will be fine," I said.

"We will see," she said.

I went out to get my drink and realized all the guys were gone. I guess right afterward they hauled ass in case there was any hard feelings.

"What did they say," Dianna asked as I came back in.

"Oh, they hauled ass everyone is gone." I told her.

"Oh, good so we are done," she said.

I was a little confused, because I just went to get my drink, I thought we were done, but I guess she thought I was going to get them again. That both excited me and made me nervous. She was really getting into this, and using me, as typical, to make her be bad so everything is my fault.

"We still have tomorrow," I said. I looked at the clock and it was already 1:00 am.

"I wasn't asking for that, I just meant that you and I are done. I never know what you are going to do," she said as I laid in bed.

I kissed her again, and said "Go to sleep, maybe you can fuck Rick tomorrow," I said.

"UH, UH, that is not what I am talking about. I think we have already gone too far; this is all your deal anyway."

"OK baby," as I dozed off.