Wife Becomes a Beach Slut Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave her a big kiss. "I love you baby," I said.

"So, what are we going to do now," she asked.

"Well, is that what you want?" I asked.

"I don't know."

"Well, tell me what you want?"

"Whatever you want," she said.

"Oh, for fucks sake, let's go get breakfast," we laughed, and both left to go eat.

We were gone about 2 hours and when we got back, I could see the boys were up moving around.

"Your boys are awake," I told her.

"Stop, they are not my boys, I am not even sure how to react around them, they think I'm such a slut," She said.

"You are my slut so who gives a shit," I told her.

She kissed me and said, "Ok, whatever you want."

I went out and saw Rick, he was giving me a guilty look but didn't say anything. Hey, we are going to walk down to the beach you guys going.

Yeah, I think Mike and Steve are packing beer now. "Where are you going," he asked.

"Just down here by the house because it is more private. You guys might want to go up to a more public area," I told him.

"Ok, I will ask the guys, and will probably see you there, we are pretty lazy at the moment though." He said while walking toward the house.

"What did he say," Dianna asked as soon as I came in.

"He asked if your pussy was warmed up for him yet," I smiled as I said it.

"He did not, asshole! Things got out of hand last night, I don't think I am going to do anything ever again," she stated.

"Whatever you decide, I am fine with it, as long as you save some for me, and don't let them drink my Bourbon, a man can only share so much," I said as I smacked her ass.

"You are really a dick, you know that," she said.

We were at the beach for about 20 minutes and just laying around when I noticed she kept looking back toward the house.

I asked her "What? Are you getting disappointed they aren't here yet or did you leave something at the house?"

She startled and said, "oh no, I was just looking, I don't care if they come, I like being alone with you."

Nice save, I thought.

"They probably went up the beach to hang out with the party crowd, I mean there is only so long they can hang out with our old asses," I said.

She laughed, but I still sensed a little disappointment in her voice.

"Besides, they were pretty drunk last night and probably woke up in a brain fog and aren't sure what happened and need some time to clear their heads.," I said.

"Yeah probably, do you think they feel bad about what happened?"

"I doubt if they feel bad, maybe a little weird being around us sober," I answered.

"Oh well, I guess just another guy that thinks I am a slut," she giggled.

"No one gives a shit," I told her, and I got up and kissed her, you want to go get wet.

We went out in the water and weren't out long when Mike came swimming up. She was up against me, and when he swam up, she separated from me, not much, but enough I noticed.

"Hey, Mike!" She almost squealed "Where are the others?"

"Oh, they stayed back at the house nursing headaches or something, so I wanted to come swimming and saw you guys, you don't mind if I join, do you?" Mike asked.

"Oh, and Steve is scared you're going to beat his ass John, after last night's fun," Mike stated.

"The balls on this kid," I thought.

"No, no, it was fine we are all adults," I said.

"That is what I told him, that even though we were drunk you didn't seem to mind. We were all drunk so I told him I would apologize profusely if there were any hard feelings," Mike added.

"No hard feelings here," I responded, "we had a good time, and Dianna seemed to like it."

"She blushed, ok can we quit talking about it now?"

"You know if you feel that way, you should probably quit letting random guys stick their dicks in you," I said.

"Oh Damn!" Mike yelled.

She slapped me on the chest "Asshole!" We both laughed.

I could tell that Mike was still a little drunk from the night before, and my brain wasn't fully clear yet either.

He was by far the bravest one out of the bunch and seemed very brave while the water covered his actions. Mike was talking to me as Dianna was rubbing my chest, and I felt her hand tighten and she let out a small yelp.

"Stop it," she squealed with laughter.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"He just tried sticking his fingers in me," she said.

"Sorry John, she is hot, and I am still a little drunk, I was just trying to. Uh, Uh," Mike stammered

"Trying to get some pussy," I stated. "Well go ahead and give him some." Talking to Diane, not sure why I said it.

"Not here!" She said while slapping me on the shoulder.

"See, Mike, you can have some when we get back,"

"That is not what I meant!" She screamed while also laughing.

Mike drifted closer to her and I could tell he was touching her although she was not being obvious this time and then out of nowhere, she jumped up and dunked me.

While I was recovering, she jumped on Mike and tried to dunk him, though he was expecting it, and held her off. He grabbed her and they wrestled for a few minutes and then stopped with them both laughing and giggling, his hands wrapped around her waist.

She was facing me and still giggling. He was behind her up against her back with his hands under the water. She put her hands on my chest and kissed me open mouth tongue, but quickly. She giggled as she pushed off, and I grabbed her arm and pulled her back to me, and kissed her again.

This pulled her away from Mike. I felt him float back a little and he was now a few feet away from us.

She looked into my eyes as she kissed me. Her left hand on my chest. I felt her reaching behind her.

Mike was too far away and oblivious, and she couldn't see where he was.

I slowly stepped her back the few feet kissing and tonguing her mouth until I saw his head turn. I assumed she grabbed his shorts, as his body turned back toward us.

He was now directly behind her.

I followed her arm down to her hand and felt it was wrapped around his wrist, holding his hand up against her ass and moving it around for him.

She pulled her hands out of the water and wrapped both hands around my neck, and full-on kissed me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist my hands headed to her ass and they bumped into Mike's hands already there.

He backed off her a little.

Her hand flew back underwater.

"Come back, " she breathed.

He was pulled back to her by his shorts and had his hands out when he got back to her ass.

He leaned down and kissed her left shoulder.

I moved one hand up to her tits and used the other to hold her to me by her waist.

She turned her body slightly reaching her left arm behind her, neck and touching the back of his head.

"Ummm, it's ok baby, you can touch me. " She whispered to him

She pecked my lips, shallow and then deeper, and then shallow again.

"What do you want?" She breathed into my mouth.

'Whatever you want?" I said

"You sure"

"Yes"

"I want his dick in me, is that ok"

"Yes"

She turned her head toward Mike and breathed "Kisss me sweety, It's ok."

Mike kissed her and her tongue came out and wrapped around his weaving in and out.

She turned back to me and kissed me the same way. The kiss broke and I looked into her beautiful green eyes.

I watched her face slowly change from passion to pleasure and knew he was now rubbing her little pussy.

"Take these off," he whispered.

"Ok," she said.

She shifted away from my arms. I felt one of her legs kick out and saw her bottoms come to the top of the water.

"Ok, I am naked, now what?" she asked.

"Now we fuck," He said as he spun her to face him.

"Oh, you think so?" She said as he lifted her, and she wrapped her legs around him.

"MMM, MMM, Ohh, UMM, I guess so, OHHH, I guess fucking so," she whimpered.

I knew the moment he got his dick through the water and her dryness pushed into the still lubricated parts of her pussy, as he began rocking her softly up and down. I watched her face as she leaned into him and nuzzled his neck and let him began to fuck her.

"Baby, he has his dick in me again, uh, uh, ohh, ohh," as the water began to wave around them.

I looked around and the Ocean was empty for ways either direction.

I watched them once again slowly screw each other, rubbing my hardening dick, while letting this guy have my wife and it was both hot and nerve-racking.

She looked at me and had an orgasm "OHHHH, FUCK, Damn baby, He is making me cum," she squirmed down on his dick, as he had both hands on her ass and was pushing his dick into her.

His face started changing as he picked up speed and she sensed it.

"Cum in me Mike"

She sucked his neck.

His hands grabbed her shoulders under her arms.

He pulled and pushed her into him over and over,

"Cum in me, Cum in me,"

"AHHH FUCKK" and he shoved into her while pulling down on her shoulders and released his cum deep inside.

She gave him a couple of small open mouth kisses, "Thanks, don't tell the other guys though please," and she unraveled from him and moved over to me.

"Yeah, no problem, just between us," he said

"Damn, already had 2 dicks, and it is not even lunch yet," I said.

"UMMM, 3 more to go, how do you like your slut now?" She said as she squeezed my dick through my shorts.

"I love you even more if that is possible."

She wrapped her legs around me and I stepped out of one leg of my shorts and once she opened up my dick slid into her.

"Your pussy feels good," I groaned.

"It's stretched and full of cum," she said.

"Who is next," I asked.

"Rick!"

"Damn you really do like him don't you," I whispered.

"Yes, he is hot and has a big dick," as she sank herself down on my dick and pulled it into her.

"What about Steve?" I asked.

"He can have me after, or before, I don't care I just want to be fucked" she answered.

I shoved my dick into her and started letting her ride me slowly in the water.

I had forgotten about Mike until he stepped up behind her and kissed her on the shoulder. I felt his hands by her ass, and they bumped into mine. I instinctively moved my hands down lower under her legs and felt him spread her ass cheeks apart.

"Maybe they can fuck you at the same time," I said as I fucked her.

Mike even got in on it, I didn't realize he was paying attention to our whispers, until he leaned up and nibbled her neck and whispered, "you have 3 holes, do you like them all filled."

I felt her body tense hard, "Baby, his fingers are rubbing my asshole." She squirmed on me as she spoke.

"Yes, Fuuuuck, yees, yees," as she came in the water.

Her pussy tightened and spasmed on my dick and it brought forth my own climax, and I let myself empty into her."

While my dick was sliding out of her, I felt Mike's fingers graze it. Then saw her face sink back into passion, as he wrapped his arms around her and started massaging her pussy with his fingers.

He started running them in while holding her back to his chest, she moaned a few times as his fingers banged her.

After about 30 seconds she moved away "Ok, ok, that's enough, we are going to get caught, and the saltwater is starting to hurt my pussy. Where are my bottoms?"

They are in my pocket if you can find my shorts.

"WHAT! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUR SHORTS?" she shouted.

She started looking around drastically.

"They are on my leg, and I am standing on them, calm the fuck down, you act like this is the first time we have fucked in the ocean. "

"That's why I love you, baby, you always keep track of my panties. "

"That was fun, let's go get some sun," she said as she put her bottoms back on.

Mike said he was going to go stroll down the beach, he kissed Dianna on the lips and squeezed her tit. "Our secret, promise?" She asked. "Promise," he said.

He looked at me, not sure what to do.

"You kiss me, I am going to bounce your head off this beach." I said

"Ha,Ha, how about a handshake," he said.

"Go the fuck on dude, I let you fuck my wife, not sale you a car, I will see you in 20 minutes at the house," I chuckled.

"Ok," he squirmed "Thanks man," and he shuffled off through the sand going heading to nowhere.

"We are going to eat lunch you want any," I called to the guys as we got back to the house.

Rick stepped out, "Hey, we are good, Mike went down to the beach and Steve just left to go find him, so they can go to the beach up the road."

"We just saw him down at the water," she said.

"Ok, I will let him know," as he picked up his phone.

It was nice having the house right on the beach because it was just a short walk back up and we could just leave our stuff out.

When we got back, I went to grill up lunch and Dianna jumped in the pool. Rick came out with a drink in his hand, talking on the phone, and sat down at the patio table.

When she got out of the pool she sat across from Rick at the table. They spoke for a minute and I couldn't hear what they were saying so I opened the kitchen window.

He was still on the phone and said his goodbyes.

"So, where did John go?"

"He is probably making drinks and food; he usually makes Bloody Mary's and Margaritas," she answered.

"That sounded like a happy phone call?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, well, my girlfriend was supposed to come in last night but ended up working late and didn't come. She was calling and we were working out if it was worth her coming down at all at this point." He stated.

"What did you decide?"

"We haven't yet, she is supposed to call me back in a few minutes. Though I don't think she is going to come."

I thought I could see some disappointment on her face as he told her about his girlfriend, but she was still sympathetic to him.

It all just seemed like an innocent boring-ass conversation, so I finished grilling the fajitas and quit listening and stuffed my face as I cooked. I walked over and gave her a drink.

"I need to run to town to get some more drinks before I drink too much, do you want to go?"

She was still in her bikini and had just laid back in the lounger.

She declined, "no I think I will just hang out here with Rick and get some sun, you are just running to the store, right?"

"Yep"

I left contemplating what if anything she was up to. Though it wasn't unusual for her not to go with me when I ran to the store.

I did know that Rick is the one she had wanted to be with all along, and since he seems to be the most bashful out of the bunch maybe she thinks she has better luck when they are alone. Maybe she was just really wanting to layout, I am not sure my head was full of everything.

I typically must fight jealousy anyway, being married to such a hot wife, and even though it didn't bother me with Mike or even her blowing Steve, this Rick thing was bothering me a little. Mike and Steve were both just moments of opportunity, she didn't have a thing for them, but Rick, she has been horning for since day one.

It is hard to be jealous before you cum, afterwards is a different story.

I left because I really did need drinks, but I was thinking of wasting my time and hoping she would keep up the sexy play, but now I am thinking I need to get back. I stopped at the first store I saw, ran in bought drinks and ice, and headed back. It still took me about 20 minutes.

I got back to the house and left the drinks in the truck and walked straight to the back patio where the hot tub was. She wasn't there and neither was Rick, so I went into our place and checked the bedroom thinking maybe she went to take a nap, nothing.

Fuck I thought, where did they go, so I went over to where the guys were staying.

The door was open, so I just walked in, I figured hell I have been sharing my wife with them, I think the need for knocking is out.

I heard voices in one of the bedrooms, and now even though I thought I was there to stop it, my voyeurism gene kicked in and now I wanted to see what happened from a distance.

I heard her moan "OHHH, ohh, it's too big, go slow, I'm not sure I can take it."

I heard Rick say, "I will go slow until you open up a little. You took it last night fine."

The bedroom door was open about halfway, so I peeked around the door frame.

I saw my wife on her back sideways on the bed with her legs spread as wide as possible and both hands pulling her pussy lips open. Rick was standing at the edge between her legs, and now close in the light, I saw that he had a real big pornstar white dick. It was not only long but super thick like a beer can porn dick. He was slowly attempting to push it into her.

I am blessed with a close to 7" dick depending on how hard I pull the tape measure, and she has some big dick toys, that we use on her, and she was struggling to get this thing in.

He pulled back and it flopped up on top of her stomach to her belly button, and I was in shock that she was about to get fucked by this dude, again. My jealousy was kicking into overdrive, but my hard dick and my male horniness to watch were preventing me from acting so I just watched.

He grabbed the shaft of his porn dick and stroked it a couple of times, it was extending 3 or 4 inches over his hand, he bent down and licked her pussy, to apparently lube it up.

He put his hands on her thighs and spread her legs by pushing them back toward her chest as he licked her. She grabbed her own legs behind her knees and held them back for him.

He slid a couple of fingers in her as he devoured her pussy. He picked his head up and was sliding his fingers in and out slowly.

"Harder, " she moaned.

He started burying his fingers into her harder and faster, he inserted the 3rd finger in her and began pumping her wet little cunt.

He bent down to lick her again.

He licked for only what seemed like a few seconds and she moaned, "UMM, UMMM, ok, ok, I'm good, come fuck me."

He stood up and placed the tip of his cock on her pussy and started pushing painfully slow; she dropped her head back on the bed, "OHHH GODD" He pulled back some, "you ok" he asked, she literally cried out, "Yes, fuck me, push that big motherfucker in!"

I saw his hips flex forward again and at least 6" of his cock sunk into her, then he pulled back and pushed again with a grunt

"UGGHH"

"OHHH, DAMN, TAKE IT!"

Her head flopped to the side as she started to cum, I couldn't see her face, but her hands were on her tits squeezing her nipples as hard as she could, and I could see the veins in her neck bulging in a massive orgasm.

He pulled back and flexed his hips forward again, and again she moaned loudly. He then began stroking his big dick in and out of her, stretching her pussy to its limits.

She started having what seemed like continuous orgasms. As he stroked more and more went in her until he had his full 9" thick cock nearly completely covered by her pussy.

He let her feel and adjust to the end of his dick.

"Squeeze my nipples" she breathed.

His big hands wrapped around her tits and he squeezed them while slowly manipulating her pussy with his manhood. He pinched her nipples, "Harder: Harder!" She moaned as he squeezed them, and her neck veins convulsed in another hard orgasm.

He pushed forward hard and leaned into her, trying to kiss her, she pulled her head back and rolled it to the side.

"DAMNIT!, FUCK ME!, BURY THAT MOTHERFUCKER, BURY IT, FUCK ME, GIVE ME YOUR DICK."

She pinched her nipples as hard as she coul.

He pushed the rest of his dick into her, and she moaned.

"AGGHHH, YEAH, YEAH, FUCK, FUCK IT, PUNISH THAT PUSSY, FUCK IT, BABY, FUCK IT HARD, FUCK IT, OHH DAMN FUCKKKK, YES, YES, YES, FUCK IT, FUCK IT, BURY IT!"

His hips started flexing in full long fast strokes.

"Give me that dick, Oh DAMNIT, spread me, fuck me, OHHH, Damn, give it to me baby, stretch my slutty pussy."