Wife Becomes a Beach Slut Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started sinking it into her harder and faster.

"OH, God Damnit, UMMMMMM, OHHHHH FUUUCKKK, she squirted hard, from another giant orgasm, and she flooded them both.

This seemed to confuse him for a minute, and he paused the action.

She looked up at him, "Sorry, I do that when I cum"

She laid her head back down and spread her legs, her hands went to his upper thighs and started pulling him into her.

He regained his bearings after a few seconds and picked her legs up high holding her feet and started sliding his dick in and out again even faster than before.

I watched my wife rolling her head to each side, moaning, and being taken like a fucking animal, as he got into his rhythm.

Before she had just ridden a dick, this time she was being fucked, and being fucked good. I didn't get to see anything when she fucked Mike because it was underwater both times.

When she did Rick, I couldn't really see everything because it was dark.

She could have been riding a pillow for all I knew, but now I was witnessing her pussy being pounded and stretched to its limits in every direction.

I was so horny watching her enjoying all this pleasure, that I could feel my dick already leaking precum in my jeans. Or maybe a full cum, I didn't even know at this point. He fucked her until she had cum at least a dozen times.

She said something to him that I didn't hear because I was so focused on the fucking she was getting. and he pulled out and started climbing up the side of the bed. She said hang on and she scooted to the edge of the bed and let her head hang over the side on her back.

I knew now that she wanted to suck him as this was her favorite position for sucking cock. She could get close to a deep throat on me from me in this position, but there was no way she was getting this thing all the way.

He walked around to the edge of the bed and laid his heavy dick across her face nearly covering her face, she pulled it up and licked down the shaft. She licked around all over it, her tongue flicking under the big purple head.

He raised up a little and she shoved it in her mouth and started sucking on the head and jacking it with both hands as fast as she could. It was so big though that she only had the head in her mouth and was still slobbering and I could see her jaws being stretched. It seemed it was too big for her to even get it deep enough to gag on.

That didn't stop her from trying, she was infatuated with it pulling it out and licking up and down the shaft. Then wrapping her mouth around it and pulling on his legs to fuck her face.

"Fuck my mouth!"

Quit pausing and fuck my face, "she moaned.

She has always had an aggressive sexual nature, so none of this was surprising or new to me, just the fact she was doing it to another dude that she just met yesterday was a totally new experience.

She pulled her mouth off "Are you close" He just shook his head yes, "Ok, come fuck me to finish."

He walked/ran back around the bed and she spread her legs wide again, and he mounted her and stuffed his dick back in her dripping hole.

"There you go baby, take that pussy, fucking give me that cum."

"Ohhhh Goddd," as she squirted again all over the bed and his dick. This time there was no pause, he actually ramped up his ramming and started fucking the hell out of her.

She would cum on about every 5th deep thrust, and would wet them both again.

"Ggive it to me, give it to me, give me that cum, fuck me, fuck me," she kept repeating almost in an orgasmic whisper loop.

I noticed Rick start slowing a little and heard him "in you or on you."

"In me, fill that bitch up, fill it up," she moaned.

He started long deep strokes and then I heard him grunting loud "Aggghhh, Fuuuck, Yeaaahhh" and I watched him bury his pulsing cock into her. He pretty much collapsed on top of her, and she rubbed his back and pulled on his tightened ass, as he made a few quick bounces and then a couple longer strokes to milk his cock dry into her full pussy.

I heard her whisper, "That was nice, now move so I can clean up before John gets back."

I had an urge to stay and watch his dick drop out of her, but we were playing a little game now, I know something she has done without her knowing that I know, and she has done something she doesn't know I know. I turned and snuck back out the patio door and went back to our place.

I was in the kitchen when she came walking in about 10 minutes later, soaking wet with her loose dress on.

"Oh hey, when did you get back," she said a little surprised.

"I just walked in the door, and I have more in the truck," I went out and grabbed the drinks and bags.

"You been in the hot tub this whole time," I asked.

"No, I laid out for a while and then just got in about 10 min ago," she said.

This wasn't technically a lie, she just failed to mention that she got in the hot tub to wash the elephant size cum dump out of her.

Mine was a lie as I had been back for 25 minutes, but I just considered us even, I lied, she omitted.

I asked, "So, did you and Rick have fun, anything happen?"

"Uhh, not really, we just talked, he is having issues with his girlfriend and so I just listened to him talk about it. I guess she was supposed to be here and called him last night and said she wasn't coming," she said.

I was thinking, well if he had issues before he will definitely have issues when she smells your pussy on his dick. I just let it lay though, I wasn't sure why she was keeping this from me, but maybe she had her reasons.

Maybe she sensed something in me when she told me about it or saw something in my facial expressions this morning, so she just decided to keep this one to herself.

"I am going to eat lunch in bed and then take a nap" she grabbed her food and went to the bedroom. I made myself another Bloody Mary.