Wife Becomes a Beach Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
She opens herself up, literally.
8.7k words
4.52
67.3k
114

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becoming a Beach Slut Part 2

Dianna was a late-night person, and since she didn't drink much, typically napped during the day. I usually passed out way before her. I only slept about 30 minutes and woke up needing to pee. I noticed she wasn't in bed, which wasn't unusual as she liked to smoke. I looked at the clock and it was 1:30 am.

I walked to the living room and saw her out in the hot tub again. She was naked this time, I guess assuming everyone was asleep, and after fucking Mike and blowing Steve, modesty didn't seem like, a big issue any longer.

I was about to walk out when I noticed Rick walking out of his house. He walked up and said something, and she jumped and sunk under the water.

They spoke for a couple of minutes. He turned to walk back in, and laughed, then turned back around. I could see some indecisiveness in him.

He was about 5' from the hot tub, he pulled his shirt off, and dropped his shorts and a long heavy dick flopped out. Dianna instantly looked at it and then at the patio door. I ducked out of the way, even though I doubt she could see me. I started to walk out, and when my kinky voyeur side kicked in.

The hot tub was located in between the houses but was closer to our place than the other one. The patio door was in the living area so when you walked out, you turned right and walked across a 10-foot covered patio and then a short, bricked tile area. It was about 20' outside our kitchen window.

I walked to the kitchen and looked out the window and had a pretty good view of them. I opened the window slightly and could hear the bubbles running. It was not a huge window so you would have to know, I was looking to even pay attention to the window, and I stood back in the darkness a little.

I felt a little creepy, but what the hell, I was still half drunk and my wife was naked with another guy in the hot tub, creepy was getting a little blurred at the moment.

I grabbed one of the barstools and poured myself a Jim Beam and coke in my 16 oz glass. I was focused on my drink, when I heard Rick speak.

"Well, the guys already told on you," he began.

Rick was already in the tub and standing on the opposite side of her when I looked back out.

"What! What are you talking about?" she asked.

"Well, they both came in and said they had tagged you, and John had set it up," He said, as he sat down in the tub.

"Oh my god! I am so embarrassed! It was a mistake!"

"Don't be embarrassed, I am just sorry I missed it. I guess that will teach me to use the phone," He said as she laughed.

"So where is John?" He asked.

"He is passed out; full of alcohol and got his nut, so he is done" She giggled.

"I only have the alcohol, so I guess that is why I am still up. The other 2 crashed."

"Have you guys done this before?"

"No that was the first time, and I am not sure if it will ever happen again."

"Oh, that's too bad," he said.

"Oh, you didn't miss anything trust me."

"That is not what I heard."

"Oh really, did your friends come brag they banged some old lady in the hot tub?"

"No, they bragged they tagged the cool smoking hot chick next door," He said with a smile.

"Whaaateverrr! Who were they talking about?" She quipped as she stood up and gulped her drink.

"I'm serious! I think you are a smoking hot babe and John is a lucky man."

They were now both standing/floating and as they chatted, they naturally drifted toward each other. I assumed to quit shouting over the bubbles, it may have been inadvertent.

The bubbles were so loud that it was getting harder to hear the closer they got. I opened the window a little more but couldn't make out much as they talked quieter.

I knew that Rick was the one she wanted all along, so I wanted to see where this was going, if anywhere. She had never given me any reason to not trust her, and I had seen her in this situation more than once with nothing ever happening.

Though this time was different, she had already been with another guy tonight, I had her all worked up then passed out, she had a couple of drinks in her, and I practically gave her permission already.

This was a new situation, and I know I could have walked out at any time, and stopped it, or joined them, and part of me wanted to, but instead, I made me another drink.

They had now drifted very close to each other so I could only make out a few words here and there.

They kept talking and had moved within a foot of each other. I wished I could hear. It was like watching the longest plot of static noise(bubbles) porn ever.

From my vantage point, I could almost see in the tub so I could spot the progression happening before my eyes. My imagination may have been running wild as I watched, but I had done and watched this dance many times, though not with my wife being the star of the show.

She would laugh and casually slap his shoulder or chest; he would laugh and lean toward her. Her floating feet would bump into his legs, and occasionally I am sure his dick, as the bubbles, floated them around. His hands would occasionally graze her calves, and possibly thighs as they went by. He would glance at her tits as they floated in the water.

SILENCE!, the bubbles stopped.

They both went quiet and looked into the clear smooth water, she had her right leg cupped around his left, and he had his left hand grasping her calf.

Her tits and pussy now completely visible underwater, and his semi-hard dick floating around like a baby anaconda.

They were already both naked, and now sitting in a silent hot tub in the middle of the night, alone, and each no longer casually touching the other.

They looked at each other silently, and passion struck!

He pulled on her leg and closed the short distance between them and kissed her.

As soon as he did, it was on, and she shoved her tongue in his mouth and her hand was instantly under the water and wrapped around his dick jerking him off.

Rick eased back to the bench kissing and pulling her with him, his hands wrapped around her ass, and he pulled (or maybe she jumped), her up on top of him. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled him to her kissing him hard.

Her ass raised out of the water as she continued kissing him.

His dick was sticking halfway out of the water as he sat on the shallow step. Her hand was working him, and he had a couple of fingers working her pussy.

She raised a little higher and he removed his fingers and she guided his dick to her opening. She rubbed it around her slit and tried sitting down on it. It was big and the water had her a little dry. She raised up and down a few times getting only the tip of his big purple head in.

It was probably only a few minutes, but it felt like a lifetime watching them. Finally, I watched her grab his shoulders and push her ass down hard, pull up again recalculate, and go back down.

"OHHH, UMMMMM, OHH FUUUCKK!, " She moaned.

His dick finally broke the seal, and she was impaled. I looked at her face as soon as his dick slipped in and watched her grimace as his size overtook her; then saw it change to the state of ecstasy, I knew all too well.

She would pull up slow to almost the end of his head and then push herself back down. Each time giving out an uncontrollable moan.

"OHH, Ohhh, Ahh, Ohh, Ohh, UMMMM, Oh Damn."

They kissed again as her ass began to bounce in and out of the water, as she rode him. She pushed down again hard and paused her movements, his dick more than halfway in her. Her arms wrapped around his neck and shoulders tightly while their tongues weaved in and out of each other's mouths, her body tightened and shook, as her pussy quivered on his dick through her orgasm.

He let her sit for a few seconds and then the water started moving again, she leaned down and wrapped her arms around his neck, her face buried into his shoulder. He was pushed his dick up into her, slowly, but forcefully, inching more and more in with every stroke. He leaned her back on his arms and licked around and then sucked her nipple into his mouth.

His hands clenched her ass as he picked up speed and began to give it to her fast and hard. I could see moments of his dick sliding in and out of her as it went underwater and then surface as she leaned forward and let him control the fucking she was getting. I looked at her face and knew she was filling the tub with cum.

She slowed the action kissed him and whispered into his ear, and pulled herself off, and dropped back in the water. He lifted himself onto the side. His huge throbbing dick bounced off the middle of his stomach as he sat down.

She moved quickly and wrapped her mouth around the fat head and started jerking the shit out of his dick. Jacking it as fast as she could while sucking and licking all over it. I could see her trying to go down on it, and she would pull up and cough, but never stop stroking him and then go back down.

She pulled herself up to him and kissed him again, then got out of the tub.

She kneeled over the outdoor chair laying her face in the cushion, her ass sticking up waving in the cool air. He knelt up behind her and pushed his dick in slowly, getting about halfway in before pulling back.

He tried to get a rhythm going, but I could tell she was having a hard time taking it in this position. Frustrated she pulled off his dick and looked toward the house. She motioned to him and they started coming toward me.

I thought damn, she wants it bad and doesn't give a shit if I know or not. Though, at the time I am not sure if she or I thought she was doing anything wrong. I ran back to the bedroom and jumped in bed and pretended to be asleep. I honestly have no idea why; horny drunk guys do strange things.

She came in, looked at me, and called softly "John; John, are you awake," and then went to the second bedroom of the house.

I was halfway through the living area when I heard a loud recognizable grunt come from her. I knew she had just taken his dick back in her.

I walked quietly like a drunk spy through the living room to the bedroom door, they hadn't even bothered to shut in their lust filled haze.

Only the moonlight coming through the window provided me the ability to see the outlines of their bodies. He was on his back and she was sitting on his dick facing him, his hands were on her hips and he was slowly raising her up and down on his massive dick.

She was riding him slowly. She would raise and circle her ass around, taking more and more each time she circled downward. She was using his dick to massage and gradually opening her pussy up to accommodate him.

She finally created a rhythm and slowly moved her ass up and down, her hands on his chest, hair falling around her face, and taking as much of his dick in her as she could.

"AHHH, YESSS, YES, DAMN you have a nice dick" she moaned.

He smacked her ass a couple of times.

"Oh yeah Spank me! UMMMM," She moaned louder than before.

"Ride my cock baby" He said.

She balanced herself pushing on his chest and stood upon the balls of her feet. She began to stroke her pussy with his dick, her head bowing in ecstasy and concentration as she did.

Her movements began to get faster and faster as she fucked herself.

"Ohhh, UNNGGHHH! DAMN!, SHIT!"

She smacked his chest with her hands.

"I'M CUMMING! OH GOD I'M CUMMING!"

"UMMM OHH, YES, Give me your dick, OHH, Fuckkk me,"

Her head rolled around, her back straightened and her stomach became stiff and tight.

"Ohh,,UMMM, Shit, Shiiiit!" she moaned softer.

"UHHHHGGGARRGGHH FUCK!" he grunted as he came.

"SHHHHH" John is still sleep.

"SHHH, SHhhh, shhh, Just cum baby, Just cum", her voice lowering as she rocked her pussy on top of him.

"That's it, sweety, give it all to me, " she whispered as she circled her ass around some more, gradually going up and down while kissing his chest, and pulling the remainder of his cum from him.

They had fucked for about 15-20 minutes, not including what happened in the tub, so it was now late as hell like 3 am.

I went back to bed, and after about 10 minutes, Dianna came in and climbed in bed.

I could feel her staring at me, probably feeling guilty about what just happened. The after-sex regrets.

As soon as my mind knew she was back in bed with me, it calmed and let me go to sleep.

I was up first the next morning around 7 am. Everything was quiet, and I was feeling the effects of the drinking last night, so I made me stout Baileys and coffee topped with vodka.

I walked into the bedroom and looked over at Dianna sleeping. She was laying on her stomach with her long wavy blondish hair running down to the small of her back. Her nice ass looking hot as hell, being spread a little by her curved leg, even sleeping and relaxed, she was hot.

I only watched her for a few minutes, but it gave me a little chub as I left the room.

Dianna started stirring at about 8 and dragged herself out of bed. She was still completely naked and had that early morning well-fucked look when she came walking out on the patio with 2 coffee cups and the bottle of baileys.

We got our coffee in us, me in shorts, and her naked and not necessarily giving a shit.

I watched as she drank her coffee, lovely tits floating in the open air. Images flashing in my mind of Mike's hands squeezing them from behind, then the back of Rick's head as he had sucked her nipples into his mouth.

I traced my eyes down her body to her crossed legs and wondered how much if any of her lover's cum remained and was being trapped by her pussy being held closed by her lovely thighs.

She caught me looking, and a smile crossed her face "What? What are you looking at?" she asked.

"My sexy wife," I said.

"Whatever", she giggled, "Quit it!"

After a few minutes she got up and kissed me on the cheek, she said "I love you, my sexy husband," she whispered in my ear.

I watched her ass sway as she walked back into the house.

We started moving around after about 10 minutes, she got out of the shower and started to get dressed.

"Hang on not so fast," I grabbed her before she put her bra on.

"It is my turn," and pulled her toward me and gave her a big kiss.

I pushed her back to the bed, laid her down, kissing her the whole time, and climbed up next to her, and pushed 2 fingers into her pussy.

She was already very wet. I pushed my fingers in hard, as she was never one for polite sex. She let out a moan and I started stroking them in and out until I felt her tighten up and cum giving me a small squirt of juice on my hand.

She has always been extremely orgasmic and when she is worked up it gets even better. When we used the toys it always seemed like the more dicks she took, the faster and harder she would cum.

I guess having her inner pussy swollen and inflamed made everything hit the right spots quicker. After having multiple toys and 3 different real dicks stuffed in her the night before she was on fire.

I raised above her, spread her legs around my arms, and slid my dick in, halfway expecting a difference for some reason, but of course, it was the same.

I would push my dick in as deep as it would go, and then slide in and out a few times very hard slamming into her, every 5th or 6th stroke she would cum, again.

I laid down on top of her and hugged her up to me tight, her legs wrapping around my waist.

"Why did you leave the bed last night," I asked.

"To go outside and smoke," she moaned again eyes closed now.

"Is that all?"

"No, I got in the hot tub," she said.

"Is that all," as I pushed into her hard, and started making long slow strokes.

"No."

"Did you get fucked again?"

"Yeees!" she moaned through another orgasm soaking the bed.

"Mike or Steve?" I asked.

"Neither," she said quickly.

"Oh, you finally fucked Rick?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to fuck him again?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Was he good?" I questioned.

"Yes."

"Then, sure I want you to fuck him again," I whispered in her ear as I drove into her multiple times.

"You going to fuck the others too," I asked.

"No, just Rick."

"OH, you really like Rick huh?"

"Yes."

"Well, you can't just fuck Rick, that would be dating, and married sluts don't date, they fuck, so you will have to fuck the others, or none."

"OHHH, FUCK! I am cumming, Fuck Me," she whispered.

I pulled back and started taking longer and faster strokes, going all the way in and out, giving her a nice deep, hard morning fuck.

"OHHHHH, YEESSS, FUCKK, FUCK ME, FUCK ME," she moaned loud this time.

"Okay." she whispered

"OK, what?"

"I will let them all: FUUCK ME!" She moaned it out and soaked my nuts with her juice.

"Oh Damn, you hot little fuck," I groaned, as I pounded her and dumped my cum into her thinking of her riding Mike, and Rick's dicks last night.

As soon as we calmed down, she said "Sorry."

"For What?" I asked.

"Doing Rick last night without you. It just kind of happened."

"Where did it happen?" I asked.

"In the Hot tub and then in the other bedroom," she said sheepishly.

"You fucked him twice!" I asked.

"Well, I guess, though it was really just 1 extended session, he only got off once."

"And how many times did you get off."

"A 100, I guess, you know me, I don't know," she laughed and smiled. "Are you mad?"

"I can't believe you did it in the house and didn't even wake me up."

"Well, you were asleep, and we stayed quiet to keep from waking you," she said.

"Oh, I see, sneaking around,"

"We weren't sneaking, well I guess we were, but I just knew you were tired and didn't want to wake you."

"So, I guess it was good if you are planning again," I said.

She thought for a few minutes, and said, "UM Yeah, it was good, and just so you know he has a really big dick, like one of the toy's sizes big. That is why we had to come to the couch, I had a hard time taking it in the hot tub and outside, I needed a bed."

"Damn, that's hot, but do I need to be worried?" I asked.

"Fuck no, stop it, I already feel bad. It was a mistake," she said.

"I know I fucked up, and I am sorry," she said.

"I think we should stop," she said.

"That is what you said last night before you went out and screwed Rick while I was asleep."

"It is not like that, you had me all worked up, and then passed out. You had already let Mike have me anyway. Rick and I were just talking in the hot tub and I kept having images of our play talk flashing in my head, and it just happened."

"Oh, I see, so it's my fault, I guess I should apologize to Rick," I said with a slight grin.

"That's not what I'm saying, its just, I don't know, " she said.

I could have told her at this moment that, I knew it already, and had watched and enjoyed it. I didn't though I enjoyed watching her mind flip back and forth between what she wanted and what she knew was proper.

I had the same problem, my mind would constantly race after the events, if I wanted to keep going, but as soon as my balls were full again and my horny mind took over, I couldn't get enough of her lusting after others.

I think we both enjoyed the wrongness of it all, in the moment and the raw passion it was bringing to us both. Of course, after the fact we both knew we were playing with fire and had a chance to burn ourselves.

I sat for a minute in silence, these thoughts running through my head.

"You ok?" she asked.

"Yeah, why not? Isn't that what we talked about?" I asked.

I didn't want to spend all day with this shit, because one I was still a little drunk, and second, I didn't want her killing the vacation by getting into her head and overthinking everything.

We both paused for a few seconds, waiting for each other to talk. "I am finished," I said.

"Ok, kiss me" she said.