Wife Becomes a Beach Slut Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned and pulled my cock out bent down and sucked the head in her mouth. She licked all around it with her tongue and then stood up.

"I will finish later; I want to go to the beach," she whispered.

"You are killing me!" I groaned as she walked off.

I caught up to her after adjusting my shorts and throwing a shirt on. The guys were gone when we walked out, I am sure beating the shit out of their cocks. We turned and headed down toward the beach.

We walked along the shore for a little while picking up shells and talking about normal life. It was nice being alone with her.

We sat down in the water about knee-deep, feeling the waves wash over us. I sat leaning back on my hands and she hugged against me leaning on my chest.

I felt her hand running up my stomach and felt a soft kiss on my chest. She looked up at me and I leaned down and kissed her. She climbed up on my lap.

"Are you ready to go, already?" I asked.

"That depends what are your plans for tonight?" she asked while nibbling on my neck.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Well, you know Mike is going to want to fuck me again, are you still ok with that?" she continued," and Steve definitely wants to fuck me."

"Are you ok with it?" I asked back.

"I will do whatever you want," she breathed in my ear.

"What about Rick?" I questioned looking at her face.

"He can be the finisher, while you pound his girlfriend," she said.

"I am sure you want that big dick again," I said, as I put my hands on her ass and pushed it down on my throbbing cock rubbing it through my shorts.

"I like your big dick," she said.

"Are you horny now, or are you just teasing me again?"

"That depends what are your plans for tonight, do you plan on fucking me alone, or will your new friends be taking my mouth and pussy tonight?"

She breathed it quietly into my ear again, as she was slowly dry humping me rubbing her clit on the outline of my dick.

"I could do both," I said pushing my hips up at her covered pussy.

We softly kissed both very aroused from our teasing talk session.

After a minute she said, "Well if you are going to let them have me again, I want your balls horny and full of cum, so you can reclaim me properly when they are done using me."

"Oh really, so which parts of you are they going to use?" I breathed into her mouth as I squeezed her ass between my hands.

"My tits," she low moaned.

"You mean my tits," I leaned down and took her nipple in my mouth.

"My pussy," she whispered.

"You mean my pussy," I said as I pushed 2 fingers in her.

"UMMM," she moaned,

"My mouth."

"This mouth, my mouth" and I kissed her and swirled my tongue around hers.

"Um, Um, Ohh, Ohh," she started panting while I was fingering her and sucking on her tongue.

"Maybe even my ass," she said with a heavy breath.

I took my other hand and reached around, spread her ass cheeks then pushed my finger up to her dilated anal canal and slowly rubbed it around. Pushing on it and felt the tip of my middle finger break the seal after a few seconds and push in slightly.

"You mean my ass" and I pushed into her even harder.

"Yes, your ass, your mouth, your pussy, and your tits!" she moaned into me. "Are you going to let them fuck your wife; and use her any way they want?"

"Would that make you happy, being their slut?" I asked as I had enough teasing and removed my fingers from her pussy and sit her down on my now raging dick.

"I am your slut; they are just my fuck toys," she moaned as she bottomed my dick into her.

"I am going to cum," she moaned in my ear after only a few strokes, I looked around and we were still completely alone.

"How many times?" I asked as I pushed my finger farther into her ass while she rode my cock grinding her clit down on me.

"What?"

"How many times do you plan for them to use you?"

"As many as they want," she said as she pushed down hard against my finger in her tight ass and my dick in her little cunt.

"How long will you let them?" I asked.

"All night, all day, whenever, whatever they want until you tell them to stop," she moaned.

She leaned beside my ear as she rode up and down on every upstroke she would whisper.

"OHH, Yes, Fuck my pussy, Mike."

"OHH, Fuck my tight ass, Steve."

"Stick that big dick in my mouth Rick and cum in my throat."

"Use me, use me."

"Fuck all my holes."

She started picking up speed getting faster and faster while continuing to talk faster and faster, in a breathless whisper.

"Use me, fuck me, fuck me, take it, fuck me, give me that cum, fill my pussy, use me up, stretch me, fuck me, show John how I like to get fucked, watch them fuck me, John watch them use your Wiifffe! Ohhh Fuuuckk!"

I felt her pussy tighten around my cock as she had a strong orgasm, and this immediately made my release imminent, I pulled my finger from her ass and slammed her up and down about 10 times, then pushed her down as hard as I could and released my cum into her.

She stroked me up and down a few more times and then settled down and sit on my lap.

"Does this mean they don't get to have me now because you are no longer full," she smiled at me as she said it.

"Well, you know once I get mine, I lose all interest in your enjoyment, so maybe you can ask again later when I am horny," I said and we both laughed.

"I love you so much," she said as she pulled herself off me.

I stood and helped pull her up out of the water. I grabbed her face and laid another kiss on her. I shoved my tongue in her mouth, and nearly licked her tonsils. I grabbed both of her ass cheeks and squeezed them tight.

She kissed back and then leaned into me "OK, ok, that's enough, now let's go get your wife some stranger dick, and you need to save it for Jennifer, we don't want you fucked out when she gets here." She squeezed my cock through my shorts and turned and started walking.

We walked back along the shore the way we came, holding hands her leaning her head on me occasionally. To the world, we just looked like an everyday normal middle-aged couple. They would never know we were a couple of sex-crazed perverts.

"Hopefully, Ricks' girlfriend will show up and you can lay it to her."

"Why, so you won't feel bad when you have him again?" I asked.

"Maybe" and she smiled while squeezing my hand.

We got back to the house, around 6:30 pm or so. The guys were outside drinking.

Mike jumped up when he saw us, "Hey John, we are doing shots, you want in on this."

"Sure, why the hell not, what are we drinking?" I asked.

Dianna looked at me and gave me an inquisitive eyebrow raised. "Don't blame me when you are sloshed tonight."

"I will be fine," I said walking over to the table.

"We are doing fireballs. MOTHERFUCKER!" Mike shouted. obviously not on his first one.

I wasn't a big fan of fireballs, and Dianna never did shots at all, she barely even drank. Most of her drinks were Margaritas, Pina Coladas, Daiquiris. Which was great because she was fun without getting sloshed with alcohol and still slutty and an extrovert. I liked getting plenty of liquid courage for almost everything.

I walked over to the table, they had one edge of the table close to the hot tub, Rick was on one side of the table, and Steve was sitting on the other. Mike was standing at the end of the table running the shot glasses and pouring drinks.

I stood between Steve and Mike and Dianna walked around the table and stood by Rick.

Dianna, asked him "is your girlfriend going to make it?"

His words were a little slurred as he spoke "yeah, she is on the way, but her signal sucks so not sure where she is," he answered.

I guess they had been drinking hard while we were gone. Mike slammed a shot on the table, "DRINK, DRINK, DRINK," they all chanted as I downed the shot.

"Dianna, you're next," Mike said.

"No, no, that's ok I will just watch you guys," she said smiling.

"AHHH Come on, have a drink," he begged.

"No, really I am good," she said.

"Come on, John, tell her to take a shot," Mike whined to me.

"Ok, leave her alone Mike," Rick piped up.

"I think she has done enough, sharing this tight ass with us," Rick said.

"SMACK"

"OWW! THAT HURT FUCKER!" she yelled.

Rick had smacked her on the ass, hard.

"Oh, I'm sorry let me kiss that for you," he said and pulled her shirt up pulled her bathing suit to one side and kissed her ass cheek, and then the same to the other cheek going back and forth.

She looked at me, her eyes glazed as he pushed her waist into the table.

"Is that better?" he asked.

She said, "you only spanked one cheek."

"SMACK"

"OOOH" she moaned a little this time.

He smacked her other ass cheek and immediately kissed it open-mouthed and licked her cheek all over.

"Ok, that's enough drunk ass, John may want to kiss that later, and probably doesn't want to smell your caveman's breath on it, have another shot," Mike said as he slammed a shot on the table and started the chant again. "DRINK, DRINK, DRINK"

Rick backed off and slammed the shot down, never removing his left hand from my wife's ass.

I saw her push back a little toward his hand as he kept circling her exposed ass.

She was letting him rub her ass but trying to act like it wasn't affecting her.

"Who's next!" she asked.

Steve spoke up quickly, "I wouldn't mind having a turn and pretended to unbuckle his pants." We all burst out laughing.

"I meant the shots asshole," Dianna laughed out.

I knew that is what she probably meant, though I didn't think that this would be the last time tonight she used that expression. Next time it will have a whole new meaning. Especially considering Rick was still rubbing her ass and getting more and more aggressive as he did it.

"Steve you're next," as Mike slammed the shot down and began the chant.

I looked over at Dianna and Rick was pulling her gently toward his lap as she giggled and pulled away. He grabbed her and jerked her over to him, she finally succumbed and was sitting on his lap.

Rick had become, much more open, comfortable, and dominant when he was drinking. Dianna liked a little dominance, not BDSM beating type stuff, but she did like to be manhandled.

Even though I drank, she didn't really like being around other drunks, as they usually became sloppy. Though one thing she did know from being with me, is when guys are drinking, they can fuck all night if they can keep their dicks hard.

I said, "ok, well I need to go get a real drink and went to the house to make one."

"I need to change, I will come with you," she said, as she climbed out of Rick's lap, him touching her along the way.

We got in the house and she changed while I made us a couple of drinks. She came out wearing a tank top with no bra, and a small loose-fitting pair of pink shorts. You could see both sides of her boobs, almost to her nipples, and her nipples were poking through a little.

"Damn baby, why wear a shirt at all?" I asked smiling.

"Well, I need to leave something to the imagination," she said.

"Besides, they seem drunk and horny, not sure how long I will be wearing it. If you want to back out, now would be a good time to inform me."

I reached up and pinched her nipple, "let's go have fun."

"Ok, if that is what you want, don't say I didn't warn you," she laughed as she walked out.

I had to piss, so I was a few minutes behind her. I brought out a pitcher of margaritas I had just made. I noticed they had rearranged the table and pulled up a couple of chairs for us.

Mike, of course, had arranged the chairs so he sat the closest to Dianna and she had her legs propped on his lap. He had his hands on her thighs about midway and was slowly rubbing them. I walked up behind her, bent down, and kissed her, pinching one of her nipples as I did. She let out a soft moan "UMMM."

"Decide not to wait on me," I whispered.

"Oh hush, nothing's happening," she whined.

Mike must have heard me, and he lifted his hands off her legs.

"He is just joking, you are fine," she told him and rubbed her legs back and forth on top of his. His hands went back to slowly massaging her thighs.

I sat down across from them, Rick and Steve were both sitting at the end, looking toward her feet. Her nipples were now poking stiffly through her shirt. I watched Rick reach down and adjust his cock in his shorts as he watched his buddy rubbing my wife's luscious legs. I am sure going over the memories of them wrapped around him earlier, in his head.

She was obviously enjoying the attention; she stretched her arms above her head, her shirt raising halfway showing her tight tummy and her nipples were straining in her shirt to get out.

We all sat around the table and talked for a while. Mike said they were thinking about going to a club later and invited us to go with them.

This sounded like it would be fun, even though we usually weren't the clubbing types. I was already toasted and said sure why not.

"What do you think baby?" I asked her.

"Sure, I probably need to put something else on though, you think," she said.

"You look fine to me, what do you think guys," I commented.

They all shook their heads intently while staring her down, Yeah, sure, look great, awesome, all their words mumbled together.

She laughed "fucking pervs."

"What time are we leaving?" she asked.

"Not sure, maybe a few hours," Rick answered.

"Will your girlfriend be here by then?" she asked him.

"I think so," he answered.

"Steve, do you have a girlfriend, I know this horn dog doesn't have one," she said kicking Mike slightly.

Steve didn't answer his mind focused and glaring at her legs and short shorts.

"Hellooo! Steve," she said.

"Oh yes, what, sorry. What did you say?" he fumbled for words.

"I asked if you had a girlfriend. You ok, what were you staring at?" she asked.

"Nothing, No I don't have a girlfriend," he answered.

"Well, you were zoned out staring at something, are you lying to me, I thought we were friends, and friends don't lie to each other," she said.

She lifted her knees and placed her feet on Mike's thighs, "so what were you staring at?"

"Uhh your legs, I guess," he said innocently.

"Is that all, you sure you weren't trying to see my little pussy under my shorts," she said seductively.

"It's ok, for you to look, would you like to see my pussy?" she breathed.

"Uhh, yeah, I guess," Steve answered.

"Oh, that doesn't sound very sure, ok then, you don't have to look."

"No, I meant yes, I do want to see, I will look," He stammered out quickly.

"John, can Steve see my pussy?" she asked me.

"I don't see why not it is a pretty puss," I answered.

She spread her feet apart further. Everyone adjusting in their seats to look. Her shorts pulled up to her lips and they were slightly protruding from each side.

"Can you see her now?" she asked referring to her pussy.

"Yes, I can see it," he stammered.

"Are my shorts in the way?" she asked seductively.

"A little," he answered.

She laid her head back in her chair and closed her eyes. Her feet began moving on Mike's thighs, she would slowly push her feet across his legs, and then pull her knees back into a spread bent position. She did this about 10 times, we all watched intently.

"Mike, would you pull my shorts to the side and show Steve my pussy?"

"Uh, sure," Mike stammered.

He pulled her shorts to the side; they were already tight and showing her lips. She spread her legs more and gave us a clear view as Mike held her shorts pulled over.

I looked over at Steve and he was licking his lips, Rick's dick was about to blow through his shorts it had the fabric so strained.

She leaned her head back and pinched her nipples through her shirt.

"UMMM, can you see it now Steve?"

"UHH, yes."

"Is she wet?" she asked.

She squeezed her nipples harder, turning her head toward me, her eyes with a horny glaze as she looked at me.

"Yes," Steve answered

Mike was starting to rub her pussy with his thumb as his fingers were holding her shorts.

"Your friend is touching it," she moaned.

"Uhhuh," he said.

"Did he tell you he fucked me earlier? OHH, MMMM," she moaned.

"NO!" he said quickly looking at Mike.

"Well, he did, I rode his dick in the Ocean," she said.

"Ohhh, UHHMM, DAMN! easy I am sore" she moaned as Mike inserted his thumb in her.

"Rick made me sore,"

"Steve did Rick tell you he fucked me after Mike,"

"Uh NO!" they both looked at Rick, and he just smiled.

"Ohh, UMMM, OHH, owe Mike, easy baby, my pussy is so sore, she needs to be worked up gently."

She leaned her head forward and looked directly at Steve.

"You can come and touch it too, he shouldn't have all the fun, Mike will you let Steve play too," she whispered in a girly whiny voice.

She leaned her head back again; Steve almost fell out of his chair getting up so fast. Mike removed his thumb, and Steve grabbed her shorts with his right hand and moved them over. He practically shoved two fingers in her with his left.

"AHHHH, easy, big boy, go slow," she moaned.

"Rub up here first," She said as she grabbed his hand and guided it out of her pussy and to the top of her clit.

She held his fingers and started circling her clit with them, then would rub down her slit. She would whisper and moan slightly while repeating "softly, soft touches, softly sweety."

He was now blocking my view of her face as he leaned over her, his still covered dick right by her face. She was squeezing her left nipple now, while her right hand guided him, and she masturbated using his hand.

"Do you wanna fuck me too Steve?" she breathed out.

"Fuck my slutty pussy, my mouth, dump your cum in me."

"Yeah," was his response.

He was staring intently at her crotch, and she was rubbing his fingers slightly faster and moving them up and down her slit, his hand was soaking wet with her juices.

Mike was starting to get restless and started to move, I am sure ready for his turn and not used to this kind of seductive teasing. Without speaking, I just stuck my hand up in a stop sign motion, and pointed to his chair for him to sit, he instantly relaxed back down.

He still took one of her feet and placed it on his cock. "Impatient fucking kids," I thought. I looked over at Rick and he was now actively rubbing his dick through his shorts, his tongue seemingly hanging out as he took in the view.

"OH! Is this for me?" as she ran her left-hand up Steve's thigh, under his shorts.

I quietly adjusted my chair around so I could see better.

She snaked his rock-hard dick out the leg of his shorts and started stroking it. He leaned forward so it was pointed toward her face. She tried leaning up a little to get it but couldn't reach it. He caught on and tilted his hips further downward.

She licked the tip a couple of times and then inhaled it into her mouth. His dick was a little smaller than mine, so she could take it deep.

"UMMMMMMMM."

She grabbed the back of his shorts and started trying to tug them down, over his hard dick.

She tugged twice, and they were stuck, I reached up and grabbed his shorts, "watch out" and jerked them to the ground, and he stepped out of them.

She wrapped her lips back around his dick and started sucking hard and fast.

She grabbed his thigh with her left hand and pushed his fingers deep into her with her right.

She took his hand and started pushing it in and out faster and faster fucking herself with his fingers. He put another one in and now had three fingers driving into her over and over.

She jerked his dick out of her mouth as she came.

"AHHHH, FUCK, HARDER, AGGHHHHHG, HARDER, STRETCH THE BITCH!" she moaned.