Wife Becomes a Beach Slut Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swallowed his dick back into her mouth as Steve was finger banging her hard and fast now. She was pulling and pushing on the back of his leg getting him to fuck her face.

"I AM GONNA CUM!" He practically shouted.

She grabbed the bottom of his ass cheek and pulled toward herself and took his dick as deep as it would go, her nose buried in his pubic bone and her tongue at his balls.

"AGGHHHH, FUCK!" His ass spasmed as he released his load into her waiting throat, her lips puffed a little as his dick pulsed, but she stayed sucked down on him, and slowly pulled back and I could see some cum dripping out of her mouth and stringing from his balls. She stuck her tongue out and licked it off the bottom of his balls.

She reached down and pulled his hand out of her pussy.

"Thanks sweetie, I needed that," she said as his dick flopped away when he stepped back.

Mike still had her foot on his dick, she looked up wiped her lips.

"Oh, I'm sorry did I make you hard, Rick are you hard too?" she asked sweetly.

They both just kind of grunted

"Sorry about that, that wasn't my intention, I just needed to cum, and it was Steve's turn," she smiled at them.

"Ok, well I am going to go get dressed for the club," she sat up and pulled her legs out of Mike's lap. She stood up and started walking toward the house, she got to the door and pulled her shirt off over her head and threw it across the room.

We all watched her walk away shimmying out of her shorts, for a few seconds, and then she turned, "Well, ya'll coming," she said not talking to anyone in particular, and proceeded into the house.

They both looked at me for direction. "I guess we should do what she says." Rick, Mike, and I all stood up at the same time and headed for the door, as Steve had fallen back in his chair in recovery mode.

"Damn, she is hot," Mike, stated to no one in particular. "Yes, she is," I answered back.

We walked into the bedroom, me entering first and Rick and Mike half a step behind me. She was on her back in bed, a blindfold covering her eyes, with her feet on the bed legs bent at the knee and spread slowly massaging her clit.

She must have heard us enter and removed her hand from her clit and placed them both under her knees, and pulled her legs back opening herself up. Then she opened her mouth wide, as an open invitation.

"Well go get her boys," I said.

That was all they needed Mike dropped his shorts and dove into eating her pussy, Rick pulled his horse dick out and started stroking it as he climbed on the bed and placed it across her lips.

"UMMM, hey boys, did my husband send you in here?" she said as she started licking the side of his shaft and stroking it.

"Yeah, he said you wanted more dick," Rick said.

"OHH, OHH, I do, give it to me," she moaned as Mike shoved his tongue up her snatch while fingering her.

I had already cum multiple times recently, so my dick was still trying, but not hard yet. I enjoyed watching her roll around on her back enjoying the pleasures she was receiving. Steve came walking into the room.

I motioned to him, go suck her titties. He nearly dove on the bed and inhaled her nipples.

"OH, yes, suck my titties baby," she moaned and wrapped her lips back around Rick's dick.

Mike, raised her legs and rubbed the head of his dick around her pussy a couple of times, using her natural lube and bottomed it out in her.

"UMMMM, UMMM," she moaned still sucking on Rick while pulling the back of Steve's head to her nipples.

"You need me to go easy," Mike asked.

She stroked Rick's cock, and pulled her mouth off, "Bury it and pound it."

Rick grabbed her feet and pulled them back to her chest and held them while Mike started plowing her cunt.

She was trying to keep Rick's dick in her mouth, but Mike was driving into her hard, putting all his weight into it.

Mike fucked her hard for about 5 minutes and was starting to get more bombastic in his movements. I thought, he was going to cum, but he slowed down and pulled his dick out.

"Give it back, give it back," she moaned.

"Steve, you want some of this pussy, I don't want to cum yet," Mike said, as he raised off her.

Steve ran around and didn't waste any time driving into her.

"OH FUCK! That's it, baby, punish my pussy, give me that dick."

"Here suck my dick," Mike said as he shoved it in her open mouth.

She was still stroking Rick's schlong as Mike started fucking her face, and Steve pounded her.

"Do you need your slutty ass filled too?" Mike asked.

She grabbed his ass and started pulling him faster in her mouth until she gagged.

When her mouth came off his dick, she moaned and coughed at the same time.

"Use lube!"

She pushed on Steve and he stopped, she got up on her knees,

"Rick lay down, let me ride you," she ordered.

I threw Mike the lube out of the nightstand. "Go slow fuckhead." I said.

I went to get my phone, as I walked out, I saw a cute little brunette walking around the patio.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Oh, you must be John, I am Jennifer, I am looking for Rick," she said.

She was cute, around 25, nice maybe C size tits, a little short skirt. She was holding her shoes in her hands. She had long wavy brunette hair and a pretty smile. She wasn't skinny but also wasn't fat, she looked healthy and had a flat tummy showing between her dress and skirt.

I thought to myself, oh fuck here we go, I wasn't wanting her to meet us in the middle of a full-blown gangbang with her boyfriend. Shitty timing, I guess.

"I tried calling him, but he didn't answer," she said.

"Oh, Hi, yes I am John, Dianna is in the house," I said.

"OH, is she with Rick?" she asked.

"UHH, Yes, do you know what is going on here," I asked.

She smiled big, "yes I do, I gave him permission, but haven't talked to him since, did they, do it?"

"Yes, they are doing it now, you sure you are ok with everything?" I asked.

"Now! like, right now!" she shouted.

"Yes, the others too," I said.

"All of them! I want to watch, can I watch?"

"Sure, if you are positive, you can handle it, don't flip the fuck out on me," I said.

"I will be good, promise, and she grabbed my hand, Which way?"

She was giddy as hell; they must have been talking about this for a while.

You could hear Dianna grunting as soon as we walked in. We proceeded to the bedroom, hearing the moaning, and grunting the whole way. She was squeezing the shit out of my hand.

When we entered, Dianna still blindfolded had her pussy halfway down Rick's dick leaning across his chest to the left. Steve was holding her ass cheeks apart and slowly but forcefully sliding in and out of her tight ass.

Mike had one hand wrapped around her hair and the other squeezing her tit. He was roughly fucking her face with slobber and spit dripping out of both sides of her mouth as she grunted through her ravishing.

I looked at Jennifer, and she looked at me, "OH MY GOD!" she mouthed with no sound.

They didn't even notice us come in the room; I am not even sure they noticed I left. She grabbed me and hid her eyes in my chest, and then looked again.

Mike started picking up speed and slamming her mouth.

"Do you want to drink my cum," he said as he rammed into her face.

"HUMMHUMM, she just kept letting him pound her face and rocking her ass back toward Steve, getting more of Rick's dick in her slippery cunt.

"AGGHHH FUCKK, EAT THAT CUM!" Mike groaned as his ass tightened and he pulled her mouth to the bottom of his cock and began to pulse into her throat.

His softening cock flopped out of her mouth, and he turned.

"UHOH! Jennifer's here," he said.

Rick instantly looked over shocked look on his face and started trying to get up. He raised his shoulders about 6 inches and Dianna pushed him back down by his chest.

"It's ok, John's got her, let her watch, let her watch, let her watch you fuck me," she said breathlessly.

"Don't stop, fuck my ass," she said as she pushed back at Steve as he had also paused his assault on her tight hole. He started going again, and as she pushed back faster, he picked up his speed and began to ram it into her.

"AH, AH, AH, AHHH, Fuck me, Cum in my ass, OHH Fuck, as her body became stiff and she orgasmed and coated Ricks dick and balls with her juices.

She was pushing hard on Rick's chest, holding him down in case he tried to get up again, I guess.

Steve just kept his rhythm and pounded her little ass through her orgasm.

"OHH, OHH, here it comes," Steve grunted as he pushed into her ass hard and collapsing her body on top of Rick as he milked his cock dry and then dropped it out of her.

Dianna pushed herself up off Rick's chest and sit for second breathing, her pussy still wrapped around his cock. Her ass about 3 inches off his pubic bone.

Mike and Steve bailed as soon as they were finished, assuming I guess there were about to be fireworks.

Rick looked at Jennifer still a state of panic on his face. "You ok baby?" Rick asked. Dianna, still blindfolded, sat down hard, and gave out a low "OHHHHH GOD!" as she did.

"It's ok I want to watch," Jennifer said to him.

"You sure?" he asked.

She turned, reached up and grabbed my face, pulled it toward her, and kissed me. It surprised me, but I kissed back.

"OHH, OHH, UMM, OHH" I heard Dianna, she was blind so just kept rocking herself on that cock.

Jennifer backed off, it wasn't a huge kiss, but enough that we all got the idea of her plans in our head.

"We are good," she said looking back at Rick.

"Ohhhhh, whatever ya'll are doing keep doing it, I think his dick just got harder," Dianna moaned.

She leaned forward and started riding up and down, getting faster and deeper with every stroke.

"I just kissed your husband," Jennifer said.

"You, oh, oh, can, ah, ah, ah, fuck him if you want," Dianna said.

"Well, we just met, maybe later though," Jennifer giggled.

Rick now had his hands around her hips as she rode him, looking at her tits dangling in his face.

"I, ama, ahh, ahh, fucking, yours, he is fucking me, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah ohh, ohh, fuck me, fucking me, watch me fuck, watch me fuck him."

She was rambling and riding faster and faster and harder and harder, her tits now firmly on his chest, her ass rocketing up and down, breathing harder and talking.

"Fuck me, watch me, fuck it, give me your cum, give it to me, give me that dick, fuck my slut pussy, fuck me, fuck me, AHHH, GODDDD, FUCK DAMNN,"

Jennifer took my hand and pulled me over behind Dianna's ass so we could see better. It was a hot sight as Rick's monster dick was being almost stuffed to the hilt on every downstroke she made.

Steve's cum was slowly being pushed out and dripping from her ass and running down her inner thighs. I reached out and slapped her ass, "Ride it, baby," I whispered.

"Can I touch her?" Jennifer asked.

Dianna slowed her riding, still breathing heavy and pulling her ass up and slowly going back down giving soft moans while kissing his chest and neck.

I motioned Jennifer to go ahead, and she climbed on the edge of the bed and started rubbing Dianna's ass with both hands, squeezing, and following her up and down motions.

Jennifer slowly circled hands around her ass and then scooched back and bent down and sucked one of Rick's balls into her mouth.

Dianna must have felt her Jennifer's hair tickle har ass and she stopped moving.

Jennifer raised back up, "I just wanted a taste, please continue." She placed her hands on Dianna's ass and pushed her back down.

Dianna began to pick up speed again now fully recovered and began moaning softly again. Rick was grunting under her, as Jennifer forcefully pushed her down staring intently at the sight before her.

I climbed on the bed beside her and placed my left hand on hers and my right on her back.

She looked at me for a second and then leaned toward me and kissed me again, this time passionately. As we kissed, I casually moved her fingers over to touching Dianna's cum dripping asshole, and guided one as she pushed in.

"UGGGHH," Dianna moaned as she collapsed down on Rick and kissed him.

She laid for a second adjusting and then Rick started thrusting upward at a very rapid speed. Jennifer just held her finger in Dianna's ass as she kissed me, and my hand roamed under her skirt.

Rick commenced to rocketing in and out of her, and Jennifer and I backed off and watched as he held her hips and slammed his dick in and out.

"UMMGGGGGHHHH, AGGGHHHSHIT" Rick pulled her down on him as he filled her and she squirted and twisted around through a shaking, teeth-rattling orgasm.

Jennifer smiled at me as they finished up, slowly pulling her finger out "That was fucking amazing!"

"Yep, usually is, you want a drink," I asked.

I could have probably done her right there, but I wasn't 20 anymore for one, and we just met 5 minutes ago, and I like to have a handle on her emotional state before going that far. So, I just settled for the half hard dick in my pants and the horny thoughts in my brain.

Dianna rolled off him and was still panting and shaking in bed. She was pulling her blindfold off as Jennifer and I headed toward the kitchen.

I looked at my phone, 8:35 PM, what a fucking day.