Wife Becomes a Beach Slut Pt. 03

Story Info
We all cum together!
10k words
4.63
53.1k
72

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the clock, it is now only 3:00 PM, I feel like it has been 20 hours since I woke up. My lovely wife has now had 3 dicks in her for the day, mine, Mike's, and Rick's. Two I was a willing participant, with of course mine and Mike's, that I pushed her down on, but she was still holding back with what happened between her and Rick. I wouldn't even know they did it again if I didn't walk in on them.

It is a weird feeling watching your wife with another man, you are consumed with hundreds of emotions all at the same time. You are full of jealousy, you are horny, a little rage threw in, excitement when your mind starts racing a mile a minute. It is akin to sky diving, you are scared and excited at the same time, and if it goes right, you are in for the ride of your life.

Dianna was taking a nap, I am sure she was pretty worn out after her last session with Rick, and she liked napping during non slut out days anyway. I was sitting out on the patio not sure where the guys had gone, Rick had left. I think maybe when he saw that I was home so close to their session.

So, I was just sitting around contemplating the last day in a half. I decided I was fine with what was happening, she had never minded when I got blowjobs from random girls in a hot tub in the past, it is not exactly her fault she just happens to find three horny dudes staying 5 feet from us ready to fuck all day.

I had been contemplating all of this for about 45 minutes and had probably already drunk more in the last hour than I should do in a day. I loved my wife, and I knew she fully loved me, probably even more and I enjoyed giving her pleasure, I mean sometimes I have cum just from watching her orgasm. Hey, if she wants to slut out with some dudes for a couple of days, fine, I am good with it.

This is 50-year marriage material, every time I fuck up, I can just say I thought it was ok because of that weekend she fucked all those guys.

I was drifting off into my fantasy world when she came outside carrying a cup of coffee.

"Hey, is everything ok," she asked.

"Oh yeah, just drinking a Bloody Mary," I answered.

"How many have you had?"

"I don't know a lot."

"Well, you probably should slow down or go take a nap," she said.

"Ok, I will in a little while."

She laughed, "no you won't, I have been around you too long."

She sat down on my lap, her little sundress riding up above her uncovered ass "What do you want to do now?" she asked.

"Not sure, maybe get some of this pussy" as I rubbed her ass and brought my hand up between her thighs.

She leaned down and kissed me, "It is your pussy, so take it if you want it."

"Well, why you been letting Rick fuck it without my permission?

She tightened her body and expression," What? ok, I fucked up again."

"Last night! I told you, I had sex with him and told you about it this morning and apologized, I thought you were fine with it," she answered.

"UHH, you fucked him when I went to get the beer."

Her expression changed as she realized that I knew.

"It is not what you think."

"Yeah, I am just thinking his dick fell into you for an hour and you forgot about it."

"How did you know?"

"Bitch, I know everything," my drunk side coming out.

"OK, Zeus, sorry, now really how much did you see?" She quizzed.

"Does it matter, I know you have fucked him now twice, and didn't include me either time," I said, the alcohol taking over.

"I told you I was sorry for last night; you are the one that started all this shit."

"Oh sorry, I forgot I said you could fuck one guy, and that means you can fuck everyone you meet."

"Seriously, what did you think was going to happen. You have fucked me for years with all these plastic dicks, telling me they were random no-face guys fucking me. This week you did the same and now have put faces on all those plastic dicks."

"You told me I could fuck Rick, multiple times, I got caught up and did it once, things changed and I did it again, but I thought you were ok with it and I never would have if I thought you weren't," she replied.

"There you go, then why didn't you tell me about the second time?"

"Do you think I can just turn everything off when we leave the bedroom, all these thoughts and emotions were running through my head and I needed time to sort them out."

"Baby, I promise I was going to tell you, but other things are going on that you don't know. Go eat and take a nap and we can talk about it," she begged.

"Horseshit put me in the know."

"How much did you see?"

"Enough!"

"Ok, here it goes, I was trying to protect your feelings. Hang on, hear me out and this may hurt a little, but it needs to get out there because I realize, at the moment, I just look like another lying, cheating ass woman," she paused gathering her thoughts.

"First off, he has a massive dick, sorry but he does, and I was not comfortable with you watching me with him. It is awkward to take it, and when I do, it makes me cum over and over continuously," she continued.

"Honestly, I probably wouldn't even be able to take it last week, or next week, but this week as much as you have worked me up, stuffed me with toys, and other guys real dicks, I can, and I got off and maybe got off a little too much for my own comfort, and I was worried you would be bothered by it," she said passionately.

I reached up and rubbed her cheek," you hid it from me because you liked it?" I asked.

"Yes, I am sorry, but yes."

"You know, you are supposed to like it, that is the point of doing it." As I rubbed her cheek.

"I know, but I was alone with him, twice, and when I saw you, I just immediately felt bad," she said.

"Seriously John, I am not supposed to be with other men, I don't know how we got here, but we should slow down."

"So basically, you didn't tell me because he has a big dick?"

"UHH, Yeah, I guess so."

"Well yes, or no?"

"It's not that simple John, I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to see me, and I knew you would want to watch. I didn't want you to compare with him. I love your dick, but he just touches me differently," she talked fast.

"Baby, we have huge rubber dicks, that I have watched you cum all over a thousand times. They touch you everywhere, especially considering they bend and can be spun in circles," I said.

"I know, it was different though, with an actual guy," she said.

"That isn't the only reason," she paused.

"What is the other?" I asked.

"OK, now this is not set in stone, and I don't know what is going to happen. So, I told you his girlfriend was coming in, right?"

"Well, you said probably not," I said.

"Oh, that bitch is coming now, I guarantee," she said.

"Ok so, wha__."

"Stop let me talk."

"Ok"

"He and his girlfriend are newbie wannabe swingers. That is why he didn't get in the tub or get naked last night because he wanted to talk to her first. She was supposed to be down last night but couldn't make it. She was just not going to come down and then he talked to her this morning and told her about us." She looked at me and rubbed my chest.

"I talked to her this morning, and she told Rick and me to go fuck."

"Wait! what do you mean she told you to go fuck."

"Well, she asked about you, I told her how you fuck and how good your dick is. Then she asked if Rick and I had done it yet, we said no."

"Damn, now you guys are lying to her too," I said.

"Ok stop, do you want to hear what happened or not?" she asked.

"Ok, the floor is yours," I said.

Dianna began to lay out her story.

So, after you left to go get beer, he asked me a bunch of questions about swinging and sharing, how we got started, and all that mess.

Rick said that he and his girlfriend Jennifer had talked about swinging a few times, but never took the leap. Kind of like us.

He told her about what happened between us, Mike, and Steve last night. They both got hot talking about it, she told him if he had a chance, he could play around with me a little, but no fucking.

Well, we already know how that turned out.

So anyway, he said she was going to call, and wanted to talk to me if I was willing.

I was nervous but agreed, he asked me not to mention that we already screwed and that she only knew that we had kissed and petted each other a little.

He called her on video chat, and she was driving down the road. So, we had to wait for her to pull over.

"Hi Dianna, I'm Jennifer, Rick tells me that you have been a dirty girl," she said.

"I guess, I have been, John and I are just having a little fun," I told her.

"Sounds like you are having more fun than him," Jennifer said.

"Ha, yeah maybe, but don't underestimate how much he enjoys me doing it, he always fucks me so good afterward," I said.

"Rick told me you were with Mike, how was he?" Jennifer asked.

"He was good, he has a nice dick, we only did it underwater, which is never great, but it was nice and hot, John helped me ride him which made it even hotter," I said.

"I sucked Steve's dick at the same time, well he fucked my face and I let them both cum in me, which was hot," I said.

"UMM, that does sound hot, Rick and I have fantasized about Mike, but since they are such good friends, we haven't done anything. Steve has always been so sweet, I never thought about him, but now maybe I should," she said.

"Steve has a nice dick, perfect size for deep-throating," I told her.

"How is John in bed," she asked.

"He is great, he has a nice thick dick and has always known how to give it to me. That is why it took us so long to do this because I never needed or even wanted another guy. He has always screwed me so good; I have been hooked since we first met," I said.

"Is he allowed to be with other girls," she asked.

"He does whatever he wants, I don't think he has since we have been together, but I wouldn't mind if he did at this point. I have watched him get blowjobs and it always made me horny watching him," I said.

"Do you think he would be open to it?" Jennifer asked.

"Of course, he is a horndog, are you offering?" I asked her.

"Maybe, I would like to meet him, Rick would you be ok with it?" Jennifer asked.

"Yeah, John is cool, and he would be a great guy to be your first, I think he would take care of you and I could trust him," Rick answered.

"Are you just saying that so you can have Dianna?" She asked him.

"No, well, no, I have watched them though, and I think we would enjoy it. I wouldn't mind watching you with John, it would be much easier than with Mike or Steve, which I don't think I could handle." Rick answered.

"Dianna, Rick told me you two played a little last night, he called and asked if it was ok, and I felt bad about not being there, so I said it was fine. What all did you do?"

I was a little flummoxed as I didn't know what Rick had told her so, I just made something up hoping.

"We just kissed, he fingered me, and I gave him a hand-job," I told her.

"Oh realllly! He left out the hand-job part," she said.

I looked at Rick and he had a sheepish look on his face," Sorry, I was going to tell you."

"Sure, you were," she said.

"Did you make him cum?" she asked.

She rubbed her tittie as she said it, so I knew she was getting off on listening, so I went with it.

"Yes, on my titties," I said.

"UMMM, did you want him?" she asked.

"Yes, I made John fuck me this morning thinking about it," I said.

"That is hot, you are making me horny," she said.

"Are you getting horny thinking about it now Dianna?" she asked.

"I am starting to get that way; John is not here though," I said.

"I am ok with Rick helping you if you are," she said.

"That would be ok, I don't think John would mind," I said.

I couldn't see her other hand in the video but could see her left hand still rubbing her tit. I think she was playing with herself with the other.

"Kiss him," she said.

He moved his chair a little closer as I leaned over and kissed him. It was a soft kiss and only for a few seconds.

"How was that?" I asked.

"Sexy as hell, now give him a passionate kiss," she said.

I turned and kissed him again and we started making out for at least a minute. I had forgotten about her for a second.

"Rub her titties," she said.

Ricks' hands went into my bikini and he grabbed a handful while we kept making out.

"UMMM, hottt, pull them out so I can see them," she said.

I grabbed my top and quickly pulled it off and dove back into our kissing.

"I think you like being told what to do, don't you?" she asked.

"Yesss," I whispered.

"Rub his dick, is he getting hard yet?"

"HMMM, yes."

"Pull it out."

"He has a big dick doesn't he."

"Yes."

"Do you like big dicks, Dianna?"

"Yes."

I had my hand wrapped around it and was gently stroking him. He was getting harder as we kissed, and she watched me, give him a slow-motion hand job.

"Suck him," she said.

At this point, I was dripping wet and dove down on that cock. I didn't care who was watching or talking at this point.

"How does her mouth feel Rick?" Jennifer asked.

"OHH, UMMM, great! Thank you, baby," he answered starting to pant.

"Well don't leave her hanging, rub her pussy, I am rubbing mine, OHH shit! let us cum together," she said.

I couldn't see what she was doing, but I sat up on my knees and pulled my bottoms to the side so he could have access. He took his hands off my tits and reached between my legs and started fingering me. I kept stuffing my mouth and tried to get as much of his dick in it as I could.

"UMM, UMM, UMM, UMMGGGG, UMMMGGGHHH"

"Did you just cum Dianna?" She asked.

"Yes," and I went back to sucking.

"OHH, OHHH, I am cumming too, DAMN! this is hot," she moaned.

"I need to get fucked," I told her.

"Ok, go fuck him, I need to drive, so I can get there and fuck John, is that ok?" she said.

"Sure whatever," I mounted him and tried to get his dick in me.

"Rick, take Dianna to bed and take care of her," she said.

She hung up, we went in the house and I guess you know the rest, we screwed. Afterward, as soon as I calmed down and saw you, I started to have regrets. I mean, this other couple I don't even know just basically dominated me and I didn't even try to stop it.

How far will I let them go, when I am horny, I am not sure, I couldn't stop, I just wanted to be fucked like a whore.

"And I loved it! Is that wrong? It feels wrong, but still right," Dianna said as she was finishing her story.

"Damn Dianna, all I did was go get beer," I said.

"I know, I fucking know! What the hell is wrong with me?" she practically yelled.

"Well, you're a slut," I said as I smiled at her.

"You're an asshole," she said giggling.

"She doesn't know Rick and I already did it last night, please don't tell her if you want to fuck her," she said.

"Or you can tell me to fuck off now, for not telling you everything, but I am really sorry."

She reached out and started rubbing my hardened dick.

"You don't seem to mind though, or at least he doesn't," she whispered.

"First things first, no more secrets, and quit fucking guys behind my back. You know this shit doesn't work if we keep secrets." I said.

"Let me ask you, do you think you have or could have any feelings for this dude?"

"Oh, hell no, I just think he is hot, and he is nice, but I have no thought anything of him other than sex," she said.

"Ok, well, I will forgive you again, but I am not going to keep doing this shit," I said.

"Now, the main question is, do you want me to fuck his girlfriend or not?" I asked.

"If she shows, I want you to fuck her into oblivion and cum down her slut throat as he did me, but you know how people get cold feet, she may change her mind when she gets here." She breathed in my ear.

"OK, I may be able to do this, for you of course," I said.

"How did her titties look?" I asked.

"Fucking pervert! like you care," she said.

"So, anyway, there you go, I may have you a piece of ass coming, now who do you love?" she asked.

"HAHA, thank you for the sacrifice, you already had like 50 orgasms on her boyfriend's dick."

"OHH, hell yes, I did!"

"I know, I watched it all."

"What do you mean you watched it?"

"I mean that I arrived 20 minutes before I said and watched him spread your legs in his bedroom."

"How much did you see?"

"I think from the initial push, you were in bed, so I didn't see all the beginning," I said.

"We are crazy! what are we doing?"

"Well, I guess you are going to get fucked a lot," I said.

"OK, if that is what you want, and no more secrets," she said.

I grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her to me and kissed her hard. She kissed back and then pulled her dress over her head. We made out with my hands running all over her, up and down her back, grabbing her ass, massaging her tits I couldn't decide where to touch. She pushed her hands in my pants, and I lifted my ass and I slid them to the ground. My stiff hard-on pointing to the sky.

It was only a matter of seconds before she was guiding me into her. Once she hit the hole, she sat fully down taking me all in one smooth downward thrust. She whispered in my ear "I love your dick." I grabbed her ass and started bouncing her up and down on it.

We slowed for a moment and she ground her pussy and clit into me. I looked over her shoulder and all three guys were looking out the patio door. Mike saw me look and just gave me a thumbs up. Fortunately, they kept to themselves and respected us enough not to come strolling out.

They watched silently out the window, and this urged me on. I grabbed her and kissed her again hard and started slamming my dick into her. Subconsciously trying to compete with them, but on another level showing them how she likes to be fucked.

" Take it, baby, take your pussy, fuck me hard, HARD!" she moaned.

I saw the lounger beside us and picked her up and laid her on her back. Kicked my shorts the rest of the way off and put her legs over my shoulders, leaned forward, and started driving my 7" dick into her for all I was worth.

I wasn't sure if they were still watching, but if they were, I wanted to give them a show and let them know that she already gets fucked well at home, so they were just playthings for her, like her toys.

She moaned loud "Fuck me baby, fuck me," I grabbed her thighs and pinned her legs to her tits, and kept slamming into her. I could feel the lounger starting to buckle but I was almost there, so just kept driving away. She came hard "Ohhh Fuck me, fuck meeee."

I felt myself about to blow so I pulled out and moved to her head quickly and stuffed my dick in her mouth. I kept fucking her face with the same force I had been pounding her pussy with. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her to the bottom of my dick and squirted my load in the back of her throat.

She milked my balls empty, and then looked at me and smiled "I liked that," she said.

I glanced over and the guys were scurrying away from the window. I leaned down and kissed her nipple. She got up and said, I am going to take a shower.

She went to the shower and I went and made another drink.

"You know they all just watched us?" I asked, as I got up behind her and kissed her on the shoulder.

"What?" she said innocently.

"They all just watched us fuck outside, they were looking out the window," I said as I ran my hand under her bathing suit and rubbed her nipple.

She smiled, "Good, hope they learned something, did you like that?"

"Of course, I did," I said. I rubbed my semi hard-on against the crack of her ass.

"I am surprised they didn't follow me in," she said.

"I don't think they knew what to do. They watched and then ran like children when we finished," I said.