All Comments on 'Wife Becomes a Cuckquean'

by daisy02k

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 2 years ago

Really hot for me because it covered the real challenge of easing from polite strangers to the most intimate, while dealing with strong feelings of desire / jealousy / attraction / repulsion etc that crop up. Your focus on respect for all was appreciated, lacking in some similar stories. Being willing to pause to make sure people want to proceed before stepping across a rubicon is a way to prevent doing things later regretted. Stepping across with another who is careful is more exciting.

You've made me thirsty for such a connection again with my partner, and to check out the aromatherapy oils I use for massage.

Improvement suggestion : A few edits would have helped, (“ watch her ass giggle …” as opposed to jiggle) but the story surpassed them anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow, that was ust really very stupid. Could have been good without all the long-winded and inane trash about the astrology and the tarot cards...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Got lost. Where did Thomas and Diane come from. To much astrology stuff. Rewrite and edit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous