Wife becomes an escort

Story Info
Fantasy becomes reality as she takes power over herself.
2k words
4.21
41k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sixgun8
sixgun8
8 Followers

So, right now this is purely a fantasy, but it is something we have talked about and are strongly considering. See, we've gotten some sexual confidence back over the past couple years and in doing so... well, the experimenting is fun.

One day I got a wild hair and decided to post a profile for my wife on an escort site, I wanted to show her the responses and let her get excited about the attention. So, I nervously told her about it, expecting to get into a heated argument over the posting. She gave me a fair share of what the hell exclamations and then settled into the well, what did they say... I explained that the responses were just usually a hello and a hey, but that meant they were interested. When she asked what I put on the ad, I showed her. It was well thought out, talking about how the meet would take place in public for safety and outlined that the donation she would receive was totally for her time only with no promises of any specific activity. Then the question from her... well, how much would I make? I told her she required $200 for an hour of her time. She stated that she would have to admit that it is kind of a fantasy of hers and that she would be willing to do it once to see what happened. That being said, this is my idea of the encounter and how it would play out.

She opened her email to see a new message, it simply said, Would enjoy meeting you, I'm in town on business and have a free evening tonight... if you're available.

She responded with asking for the particulars, age, race, stats and what part of town he was staying in. He responded saying he was a white male in his mid 40s, pretty average build and was staying actually quite near to our house in a decent part of town. She told him that she could meet him at the local bar down the street from his hotel and what she would be wearing.

She nervously put on the outfit, did her makeup and hair and gave me a kiss as she went to her car. I was not about to let her go totally alone on this adventure so I waited until she drove off, then jumped in my truck and followed her to the bar. I watched as she walked into the bar and then waited a few minutes, calming myself down. I went in and sat in a chair off to the side of the place where I could watch her.

She was sitting at the table with a drink in hand. I had warned her to be extra careful about controlling her drink and not leaving it to be tampered. She was holding it very close to her. He was sitting across the small table from her and they were talking. She had her usual flirty smile and was enjoying the attention. I saw him tip back his drink and finish it off. I knew the time had come. She looked up coyly, smiled nodded her head and finished off her drink. He slipped an envelope across the table which she put into her purse. They both got up from their chairs and walked from the bar. I had already paid for my drink, so I didn't wait long to follow after them. I didn't want to be obvious to either of them as I didn't want her to get nervous. I walked to my truck as they turned to walk to the hotel next door. My dick was instantly hard just thinking about what was going to go on when they got into his room.

They walked into his room and she was more nervous than she had ever been. This was a totally new level of bad girl than she had ever tried before. He offered to pour her another drink, but she knew that was too risky, even though he seemed totally harmless. She declined and said, 'why not get straight to the point of the evening.' She undid the buttons on her outfit and let if fall to the floor leaving her topless in just her panties and thigh highs. He smiled as she stepped towards him reaching out to unbutton his shirt. He lightly rubbed her tits as she slid his shirt off and reached for his belt. As she undid it and dropped his pants to the floor she also dropped to her knees. She slid down his underwear and licked tenderly at his cock. he responded with a moan. She then took his entire cock into her mouth and slowly sucked on it until he became fully erect. He put both hands on the sides of her head, not controlling her, but enjoying the moment as she continued to bob up and down on his cock. Damn, she was good is all he was thinking of. Money well spent as she went all the way down on his cock and snaked her tongue out licking his balls at the same time. He threw his head back and had to pull her back. He was enjoying the moment a little too much. But he wanted more.

He lifted her back to her feet and led her to the bed. He asked her to lay down and he slowly pulled her panties down leaving her in her stockings. She had never felt sexier and it showed in how wet she was. She wasn't sure if other escorts enjoyed the meetings they had with men, but she was loving the feeling of power she got from this experience. He slowly spread her legs and rubbed her pussy. He commented on how wet she was and asked if that was normal. She replied that it only happened when she was super excited... a small lie wouldn't hurt the concept of a repeat customer, right?

He went down on her licking her outer lips and savoring the flavor of her juice. He was surprised to see that her hood was pierced. His wife would never dare do anything so sexy and this was very exciting to find this. He flicked his tongue around the piercing and she moaned her approval. He slid a finger into her and continued licking her until she gushed a huge river of lady cum. He smiled and commented that he had never seen that before. She sexily said that it was rare and only happened when the guy knew what he was doing. Another ploy at a potential repeat... she was into this more than she thought. He then lay on top of her and began to try to slide into her. She wriggled free and said one more thing had to happen first.

She retrieved a condom from her purse and opened it up. She knelt back down between his legs sucking his cock once again to make sure it was completely hard, she then rolled the condom on his cock and straddled him. She sank down on his cock. She moaned a little too loudly as she hit bottom on his cock. She looked down and he smiled and closed his eyes. He reached up and played with her nipples as she rode him. She only lasted about 3 minutes before she came.. hard. The excitement was almost too much for her.

He asked if they could switch positions and he could take her doggy style. She loves this position and readily agreed. She got on her knees and he crawled up behind her and slid back into her. She buried her face into the pillow and nearly screamed in pleasure. He grabbed her hips and quickened the pace. She reached back and rubbed her clit as he pumped her pussy. She was in ecstasy and was starting to lose control. He slowly moved one of his hands from her hip and rubbed her asshole with his finger. Finding little resistance he pushed his finger into her ass. She moaned oh yes as he did so. He continued to fuck her pussy and finger her ass as she came yet again.

He slowly pulled out and placed the tip of his cock at her ass. She slowly laid forward to get away from him. This wasn't part of the contract they had agreed on. She looked back and he apologized and said he wasn't sure if she was into that. She smiled and said that she enjoys anal, but it is an add on not part of the regular deal. He asked how much and she told him for an extra hundred he could enjoy everything.

He quickly rose from the bed and grabbed his wallet and dropped another donation onto the pile of clothing. She smiled and got back on her knees and rubbed a good amount of her juices from her pussy onto her ass and slipped a finger of her own inside. He got the hint and climbed back up behind her. He slid back into her cunt for a few more strokes then slowly slid his cock into her ass. He moaned loudly as he slowly made the entrance. His wife would never ever think about something so dirty. She was much too prudish. My wife slowly wiggled her hips back and forth as he slowly slid in and out of her ass. She was surprised at how gentle he was with her. Sometimes guys get into that situation and can't control themselves. He kept stroking as she was fingering her pussy and playing with her new piercing and clit.

She started to feel that familiar shake and she shuddered out a huge climax. Her entire body tensed up and she squirted a huge mess all over the bed. The climax was too much for him and as her ass clamped down on his cock he thrust as deep as he could and filled the condom with his seed. He froze and held her hips tight against him. She knew the feeling he was in and gave a slight wiggle again as he gasped for air. She rocked back and forth a few more strokes before he fell backwards and slid out of her ass. He fell all the way to the floor and gasped for air. She giggled and asked if he enjoyed himself. Smiling he said it may have been the best night he ever had in our town. She smiled, climbed off the bed and grabbed a towel. She pulled the condom off of him, and cleaned him up and bit. She wiped herself off and then leaned down and gave his cock a slow kiss and a final suck. She knew the concerns but she enjoyed the taste of cum so much that she had to suck just a bit out of him. He gasped once again and asked if that was all for the night.

She smiled coyly and said that they had had their fun and it was time she needed to leave. She dressed while he sat on the bed watching her. She gathered her things and walked towards the door. He walked up behind her and grabbed her shoulder. She was nervous for a second, but he gently turned her around and said, I never got to kiss you. She smiled and said that maybe next time but for now the transaction had been completed. He looked sad and told her he would be back in town in a few weeks and asked if they could meet again.

She told him he knew how to reach her... If she wasn't busy, maybe they could. She walked out the door with a smile on her face. She got to her car and had to reach under her skirt and rub her clit again to help ease her nerves so she could drive home. She had just had her first experience as an escort... she liked the power she felt... she loved the sex... She knew that she could do this again.


sixgun8
sixgun8
8 Followers