Wife, Best Friend . . . And Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,975 Followers

Jack reached up and pulled the thin straps off of my shoulders. He tugged at the nightie and it was quickly past my boobs. With one more tug and a shimmy by me, it was headed for the floor.

"Jack, you naughty, naughty boy. You're not supposed to see your sister's little boobies!" I teased him. "It's a good thing I'm still wearing my panties."

"Should I stop doing what I'm doing?" he asked as a challenge to my teasing.

"No, don't stop! Suck on my boobies and suck on my pussy, Jack. I need for you to make me cum so bad!"

He lowered his head to my chest and took my left nipple between his lips. That made me feel a tingle between my legs and then I felt his tongue exploring my boob. That increased the tingle and it made me want more.

As if reading my mind, Jack reached down and felt my panty-covered pussy. "Oh yeah, baby. I need you to fuck me. I need your cum inside me!"

Jack knelt down and wasted no time in pulling down my panties. His mouth was just inches from my pussy and I wanted him to eat me out.

Instead, he told me to get on the bed, sitting down with my legs underneath me so my butt was resting on my heels. I thought I knew what he was going to do but I wasn't sure.

He reached into a nightstand and retrieved a bottle of lube that he tossed onto the bed. Jack then knelt on the bed, on my right side, and he placed his right middle finger on my clit.

* * *

I started rubbing circles very lightly around her clit and her arousal was obvious. Every ten or fifteen seconds, I would dip down and put my finger inside her pussy, reaching forward until I found that spongy place that was her G-spot. I gave her a G-spot massage for a few seconds, then I returned and resumed rubbing her little clit.

"Put your right arm around my neck," I said. She lifted her arm and brought it to rest on my left shoulder. I then bent forward and brought my lips to her right boob. I covered as much of her boob as I could and then began sucking like a baby trying to get milk.

"That feels so fucking good!" she uttered.

I didn't take my right hand or mouth away from her but I managed to retrieve the bottle of lube, open it, and applied some to my left middle finger. She was unaware until she felt my left hand on her ass and my middle finger began rubbing her asshole.

Getting stimulated in all three areas put her over the edge very quickly. "Jack, I'm so close, I'm . . . oh, gawd, Jack . . .." She started bouncing up and down as if she wanted to fuck my finger with her asshole so I aligned my finger and allowed her to impale herself. She buried my finger in her ass and I immediately felt her ass squeezing my finger in waves of muscular contractions. She continued bouncing up and down on my finger for a few cycles and then she came to a stop. She was still coming but the excessive stimulation was just too much for her.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" she exclaimed as her orgasm controlled her. She placed her right hand over mine to signal me that I should stop stimulating her clit so, of course, I stopped. I left it cupping her naked love slit and extracted my finger from her behind.

I kissed her and told her how good it felt to be with her again. She looked and me and replied, "I don't need any foreplay. Just put your dick in me and fuck me hard."

She moved and got in position for old-fashioned missionary position sex. I wasted no time in getting on top of her. She reached down between us and quickly found my meat. She pointed it at her entrance and then curled her legs around my backside and pulled me towards her.

I really needed no encouragement to be inside of the love of my life. As I slid into her beautiful naked body, I thought to myself, "I'm home. I'm where I'm supposed to be. I want to stay inside of her forever!"

I continued into her until I could go no further. "I've missed you so much, Lynn. I'm so damned glad you're back!" As I finished my last words, I began pulling out. The best part of pulling out was knowing that I would be pushing into her again and again until I came inside her.

As I began pushing in again, I lowered my torso so that I could feel her hard nipples rubbing against my chest.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "Harder!"

* * *

As I said that, he began going faster and every time he pushed in, it felt like a shock wave going through my pussy. I wanted him to cum in me, I wanted to give him release, and I wanted to have his seed inside me.

I put my hands behind his head and drew him down for a kiss. It could have lasted forever except that he began to feel his impending explosion.

His thrusting became even quicker and I felt myself getting winded. He placed his entire left forearm on the mattress and shifted his weight to that side. With his right hand, he pinched my left nipple and played with my boob. I was very close and moaning louder and more urgently. Then I felt his hand sliding down my side, coming to rest on my hip.

He slowed down for a moment and then resumed a rapid pace and that is when I lost it. "Oh, gawd, baby! That feels so . . .."

At that moment, I felt his right middle finger touch me on my butthole, pushing on me just enough to feel the pressure but not enough to penetrate me.

"Fuck me, baby! Oh, fuck it feels good! Shit!"

* * *

At about the same time, I felt the pressure building behind my nuts, mounting higher and higher until I needed release, and then it busted loose. I felt my cum surging through my body, shooting out my dick, coating the interior of Lynn's wonderfully sweet pussy. Spurt after spurt entered her vagina, millions of babymakers released to find their way to the promised land.

When my last release was inside of her, I whispered in her ear. "You feel sooo good!" I exclaimed. "I want you forever."

"Stay inside me, Jack. Don't move. Not yet. I've missed this for so long. I just want to feel that full feeling of having you inside me."

"I love you, Lynn, and I want to know that you'll always be by my side, that we'll always face our problems together, and we'll never hide from each other."

"Oh, Jack. If I could undo what's happened, I would. All I can do is to promise spending the rest of my life loving you."

"If you don't, I'll tell Mom and Dad and you'll be grounded for a whole month!" I said very facetiously. We both laughed and, at that moment, I knew we would be together for the rest of our lives.

THE END

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,975 Followers
12