All Comments on 'Wife, Best Friend . . . And Sister Ch. 02'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Never thought I'd see the day

To see the continuation of one of my favourite stories of all time is late Christmas and early Easter all rolled into one! Sure I could wail for a longer chapter, for more drama, for more pre-sex stuff, for more yelling and sobbing but you know what - real life isn't always like that and people tend to forget the bad stuff when they see their loved one. This was what the story needed and now they (and thus we) have a closure to painful past with bright and happy future ahead. Thanks for making thins and fulfilling our dreams.

5*

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirabout 6 years ago

I was disappointed in how the POV's kept jumping back and forth. Stick with one POV!

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
5 stars!!

thanks. I was hoping you'd do a sequel to one of my favorite stories and you did. It was great. 5 stars. Wish it could have been longer - i hate it when your stories end - but you did the sequel well. I hope to see more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ugh

the changing of viewpoints; unnecessary and a pain in the ass.

lemonheadslemonheadsabout 6 years ago

Always a pleasure to read what you write. Love your stories man!!

max052max052about 6 years ago
Perfect!

The perfect conclusion to your story. Can't thank you enough for your efforts. Keep writing, I'll keep reading.

5 stars, fave story, fave author.

max052

honybipolahonybipolaabout 6 years ago
love

the ending that Lynn redeemed herself when she got back to Jack...they both deserved the happy ending...at least, good stories do

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Glad you came back and wrote this

A loving and tender finish.

thedayafterthedayafterabout 6 years ago
Ah!

Hadn't realised you'd written a second part to the story when I left my comment to the first part.

Glad for the happy ending and really enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please continue

I love this story. Please continue with their quest to become parents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent writing, a very good story.

Well written with attention to grammar and sentence structure. Believable. This tale is indicative of a seasoned writer. I did see a couple of proof reading errors but they did not detract at all from the story.

Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So she's there in Seattle for less than a minute and he is talking about using a turkey baster??

Ch. 01 was pretty good. CH.02 really sucked. Shoulda quit while you were ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I found this couplet far too wordy for the story you told. It was a hot story, but didn’t...

...quite rise to the occasion, getting lost in circling around each turn in the storyline.

We got it in the first paragraph, but six paragraphs later we were just beginning to move on.

Try reading a story by Jack London and see how much story he fits in a minimum of written words.

You could go a goodly distance in that direction, still get the story told, and not leave us feeling we’d been held captive at a tea party for far too long.

Keep trying, I think you’ve got the ability, just need to trim out the redundancies.

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerabout 3 years ago

I believe this second part wasn't as good as the first. this seemed more of a quickie than the story you developed. I feel it should have been wat longer because they just had the breakup and yes they are back together but things would still be rocky. Also now there are many unanswered questions. Do they try again naturally or go about artificial insemination? There will probably be some issues because when he moved there I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have mentioned anything about having a wife and then now he does. I am also curious to see if they solution to their friends back home actually works. Just seems like this last part isn't finished. It is a good story altogether but really had potential to be a great story.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story, should be a longer one. AAAA++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Part 1 was too long and Part 2 is too short

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You did a good job saving the relationship. They’re together now, that is the way it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Now i will give you the best rating possible . I enjoyed the story but i was hoping they would have kids.

That was my only let down. Would have been the greatest ending ever.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think this had the potential to be a great story, but the anal stuff was a real letdown. Either he spent way too much time in a British boarding school, or he other predilections that will likely disappoint her down the road. So, this could have been a definite favorite, but fell short of the mark.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

'babymakers' cost you two full rating points, for being that pathetically silly.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Beautiful loving story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous