Wife Blows Coworker

Story Info
Wife never gives head, unless it’s to other men!
1.2k words
4.06
3.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I met shortly after college and have been married for almost 20 years. Our sex life was pretty great in the early years of our relationship. But as the story goes with many couples in long-term marriages, the spark eventually dies down.

We still have sex a few times a week, but the wife has become far more sexually conservative over the years. Especially after we had our last child 10-years ago.

The sex is mostly vanilla. She'll sit in my face and let me eat her ass from time to time, but largely refuses to give head. She just won't do it. No, these days, its mostly handjobs, footjobs and ass eating.

But things soon changed in a huge way. One night when the wife was giving me a handjob, I asked her to tell me about a memorable time of sex with her ex-boyfriends.

She was totally taken aback of course. The entire idea that I'd want to hear about something like that caught her entirely by surprise. Especially in the middle of a handjob.

But I reassured her and explained that it turned me on. That hearing about her past sexual escapades was probably among my biggest turn ons in fact.

She didnt believe me but tentatively launched into a story about how she fucked her ex in a clubhouse bathroom during an engagement party.

She wasn't more than a minute into the story that I shot a huge load. It typically takes me a good 20-40 minutes to orgasm from a handjob.

"Na-ah! No way!". She yelled out in disbelief from how quickly I came from her simply telling me about her past sex life. She seemed to be a mix of surprised, curious and maybe even a little turned on by the whole thing. At least, thats how I interpreted it from the tone of her voice.

This went on for a few months until one night she said, "I'm sorry hon. I can't remember anymore stories. They just all happened too long ago. "You try to think back to ex and see how many instances of sex you remember."

I didn't press the issue, and from time to time, she would repeat some of the same encounters in a slightly different way.

But life continued on and my wife threw me a huge party for my 40th birthday. All-day long she kept mentioning how she had a big surprise for me later and couldn't wait to show me.

After all of the guests had left the house, she brought me upstairs to bedroom and locked the door.

"Take off your pants and sit on the bed," she said in her best seductive voice.

I could immediately tell, something was different. If I had guess, I was finally going to get head for my birthday.

She ripped off her clothes and sat next to me on the bed only wearing a pair of black thongs she knew was a drug to me.

I loved her feet, ass and pussy. Above all else, I was a huge ass man and she knew it. I was getting so incredibly turned on and was worried about potentially blowing my load too soon. I had to bring it down a notch.

"So," my wife said with an edge of anxiety creeping into her voice. "I have something for you, but I'm little worried it may go a little wrong. I'm taking a bit of a risk here to make you happy."

"Wait what?" I said with a laugh as this was entirely unexpected.

"You're still into the whole idea of my past sexual escapades and things like that right?"

"Yeah of course!" I said excitedly, as my dick got rock hard and was already edging close to orgasm. I was for sure going to explode too early tonight.

"Okay," she said, as she giggled and then covered her face with her hands. "Okay," she said a second time with a big smile on her face. "I want to show you something."

My wife grabbed her phone which had been sitting next to her on the bed. She opened up her videos and played a video clip.

"What is this?" I asked, a bit confused.

"Just watch," she said as she handed me the phone and then began stroking my cock.

"Wait!" I said. "Kinda edging."

"Oh?" She said, as she let go of my dick and then began to squeeze my balls to make sure I wouldnt cum.

The video showed her filming one of her coworks at the hospital she worked at.

"Ready?" She said to him.

"Yeah! You sure this is okay?" He asked.

"For sure," she said to him before handing him the camera.

My wife got on her knees and then proceeded to unbuckle her coworkers pants.

I couldn't believe what I was watching. I was getting so turned on and told her to keep squeezing my balls hard.

She then pulled out her co-workers cock which was absolutely massive with huge girth. My wife's hand couldn't even fit around the shaft of his cock.

After stroking his dick for a few seconds, she then did something that I absolutely in my wildest deams couldn't believe. She stuck his cock in her mouth and proceeded to give her coworker a blowjob. I hadn't gotten a blowjob from this women in over a decade.

I look up my wife who raised her eyebrows twice and I immediately went over the edge. I shot massive ropes of cum as my wife squeezed my balls even harder in futility. I had not shot out so far in years and even my wife was shocked by how far I came.

"Oh my God!" She yelled. "I'm so turned on right now. I can't believe that's all it took! Five seconds into the video."

"A blowjob!" I said surprised. "You haven't give me head in years."

"I know," she said as if it were obvious. "And that's the biggest turn on for me. I will suck everyone else off, but you!" She said in a seductive tone. "Keep watching," she added, as she began stroking my cock again.

My dick was soon rock hard again as I continued watching the video while my wife jerked me off.

After a few minutes, she pulled out his cock from her mouth and vigorously stroked his cock until he came all over her face.

I immediately came a second time for the first time in years.

My wife wasn't done with me yet and sat my face with her black thong on. "I want you to eat my pussy after Eric fucks me!" She yelled out. "Just like this.".

I had unlocked the devil in my wife. Ten years of boring sex and finally she was unleashed.

We had the craziest night of sex we ever had in years. When I finally shot for the third time, I was completely empty. It was an almost entirely dry orgasm.

The next day she told me that she had read all about my kink and made a deal with me. As long as I agreed to continue doing without head, she would agree to blow other men and film it for my enjoyment. But once I ask for head, its all over.