Wife Bullied

Story Info
A lonely and sex starved wife finds forbidden passion.
3.4k words
3.99
34.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy burst through the kitchen door and immediately looked down to avert his mother's questioning gaze. He darted past her, whimpering softly as he headed to his bedroom. He entered, then slammed the door shut behind him. This behavior had become almost routine. He was having trouble with a bully, a much bigger kid but only a year older. Billy was twelve, short, sensitive, and not the least bit athletic. He loved video games and science, especially math.

Monique was Billy's mom who had been married twelve years to a stable and loving husband. Mel was an accountant, good at math and word games and loved video games. This is where father and son bonded. "I wished he liked sex as much as those damn games," she mumbled under her breath. He was loyal and dependable but lacked a sex drive. Maybe once or twice a month they would have a quickie. Ten minutes and he was done. The lack of passionate sex left her feeling empty, frustrated, and not properly loved.

Monique talked to her son for about twenty minutes. He described his frustrations telling her how he was threatened and bullied. He pleaded with her to talk to Ben's father. She agreed and ask for Ben's phone number. Later in the afternoon she called, asked to speak to Ben's father. The conversation was awkward, but they set up an appointment to talk tomorrow before work.

Monique was a successful realtor; she would soon learn that Ben's father owned a Harley dealership.

That night she informed Mel she arranged to speak to Ben's father the next morning. All Mel said was, "good luck." She slept restlessly, nervous about tomorrow's encounter with Ben's father. After seeing Mel off to work and driving Billy to school she returned home to dress for work. She showered and blow dried her thick dark hair. She entered her walk-in closet scanning her fashion options. She placed heavy emphasis on looking professional yet stylish, choosing fashions that complemented her curvaceous figure. She stood five foot four, had very full breasts, and large nipples. When aroused her nipples stiffened and nearly doubled in size. Her waist was firm retaining a tad bit of fat Mel dubbed "baby blubber." Her thighs were full tapering to curvaceous calves and thin ankles. Her hips and derrière were a male turn on. Her former boyfriend had said she had a bubble butt. She had an olive complexion and green gray eyes. Her mother was Mexican and her father Irish. She chose a navy-blue skirt and off-white cotton blouse. She stepped into navy blue heals and pivoted in front of the floor length mirror. The skirt was cut a couple inches above her knees. She looked both professional and sexy. The look was good for business. She thought the blend of style and sex appeal had turned a few sales.

After applying makeup and downing a mug of coffee she headed out the door for Ben's house. She was a bit apprehensive. Was Ben's dad a bully too? After a short drive she pulled into the driveway of Ben's house. She checked the address on the house. This was it. She noticed the garage door was open and peered in. Her eyes landed on a tall heavily muscled man pummeling a punching bag. His gloved hands worked the heavy bag with forceful punches causing the sturdy bag to lurch up with every blow. The rugged man stopped suddenly and looked toward Monique. He gave the bag a parting jab and said, "You must be Monique. Excuse the attire but I train every morning before going to work." Monique smiled and said, "I applaud your discipline. You look great."

"Thanks. Most people are way too soft. We have a nation full of snowflakes and marshmallows. Oh, by the way I am B.D. Abbreviation for Bradley Arthur Donald. Some call me B.A.D. I prefer B.D."

Monique smiled while further appraising his body. He wore a black tank top, shorts, and red gym shoes. His arms were inked, on one shoulder was the image of a voluptuous woman, and the other was dominated by a skull dripping blood. His arms and legs were heavily muscled. She glanced at a workout bench under a bar bending slightly under the load of two huge metal plates.

"Please come in. We'll go through the front entrance." B.D. led the way and ushered Monique to the living room where he motioned her to take seat on the sofa. "I have coffee brewing. Would you like some?"

"Please. Black," Monique said. Maybe sipping a mug of coffee would calm my nerves, she mused. She felt intimidated by B.D.'s bearing. He was physically intimidating, confident, speaking in a deep and commanding voice. He was not a snowflake or marshmallow.

B.D. Returned holding two steaming mugs of coffee. He offered Monique a mug and then lowered himself into an adjacent chair. As he settled in his eyes devoured her voluptuous body enjoining the visual feast. Great legs and a bra challenged by full breasts straining to break free.

"Well," B.D. said, "You are worried about your son. Something about being bullied?"

Monique cleared her voice. "Billy comes home from school most days complaining about mean kids pushing him around. Either threatening to steal his lunch money, forcing him to inhale a cigarette, or hints of forcing his head into a toilet and flushing it. He's perpetually scared."

"Does he fight back?"

"Fat chance. He's soft, definitely not a fighter." Monique sipped her coffee peering over the rim and furtively admiring B.D.'s body. He was strong, confident, and oozed sex appeal. An alpha male.

The next ten minutes were consumed by B.D. sharing youthful encounters with tough guys. Finally, he suggested a plan, one that involved physical training. He offered to coach him for a couple of weeks, showing him how to perform rear naked chokes, under chin slams, and leg kicks. He told her he had taught martial arts and worked three years as a teacher and trainer. Monique finally agreed to convince Billy to work with him for a couple of weeks meeting three times a week in the early morning before school. She left Brad thanking him for the idea.

She was relieved. Finally, some supportive help. B.D. was turned on. He thought she was fucking sexy He vowed to seduce her. Yet more than that, he was going to fuck her brains out. She would pass out in bliss when his massive hog ripped into her soft flesh, he fantasized later that night after downing a coupled of Buds.

The next three weeks worked out as planned. Billy was not excited at first but by the end of the second week he wanted more. So B.D. consented to three more sessions. More time with Monique. He had her attention. He caught her several times taking long looks at his body. He was horny. His wife passed two years ago. His only sex was with a couple of old girlfriends. They filled the void, but he craved something more challenging. A hot vulnerable married woman stirred up lustful desire. The web was spun. The spider was ready. She would be his in days. When parting after the last session with Billy he whispered in her ear, "You owe me." She looked into his eyes and said softly, "I know."

Five days elapsed before B.D. Heard from Monique. He received a text from her saying she had something for him. She asked if she could drop off a small token of appreciation before going to work tomorrow. B.D. return her text. "Sure. What time?" She answered, "About 9:00."

B.D. would not be satisfied with a small token of appreciation. He had other ideas. A friend had recently returned from Mexico and brought back an aphrodisiac. He claimed that the drug was subtle but highly effective. It has the effect of making the lips, tongue, nipples, and clit super sensitive. Tomorrow will be the test. He will spike her coffee. He was ready. "I might even take some Viagra." He had tried a couple of times and the damn drug made his hog rock hard for hours. He nailed an old girlfriend. Made her cum three times in twenty minutes. She wanted more but it was a lunchtime quickie.

Monique saw Mel off to work and drove Billy to school. She returned home to dress for work. "What to wear?" she blurted out loud. She was swinging by B. D.'s place. Should she dress conservatively or tempt fate. Her sex life was boring. Not just boring, but bad. B.D. was a turn on. "Do I dare? Should I throw caution to the wind? The last time I saw him my pussy was drenched," she blurted out.

When he said, "I owed him," she nearly orgasmed. All she could say in reply was "I know."

Monique decided she would tempt fate. She chose an old tight black short skirt that fell a good four inches above her knees. It molded to her ass leaving little to the imagination. She topped her outfit with a cotton blouse that revealed her ample cleavage when she bent forward, dangling earrings, and spiked heels. She admired her voluptuous figure in her floor length mirror. "Fucking hot," she blurted.

She took four freshly baked muffins from the oven, boxed them, and drove over to B.D.'s place. At the door Monique came face to face with destiny. Her son's coach was dressed in stylish tan cargo pants, a black polo shirt, and sandals. The cargo short revealed the outline of something massive. It was either a huge hose, snake, or cock, she thought. The image was highly seductive. The sight instantly caused her vagina to twitch. Moisture pooled in her bikini panties.

"Come on in Monique. Good to see you." He stepped to the side and motioned to the living room. He followed her to the sofa where she sat down, looked up and said, "I made some bran muffins. Yummy and healthy."

He smiled, and said, "I have freshly brewed coffee. Be right back." On the way to the kitchen he savored the image of Monique's entrance, short tight skirt revealing a luscious ass, seductive legs accentuated by spiked heels. As she sank down on the sofa, her blouse lowered giving a clear view of her full breasts. The bra she wore pushed up her breasts, almost to her nipples. She was least a 38 Double D. His cock began to swell. Now for the secret sauce, the aphrodisiac for her coffee. She is mine, he murmured softly as he prepared the coffee.

He brought two mugs, offered her one and placed his on the coffee table. He sank into the soft overstuffed sofa smiling at Monique. "You look great. I love your outfit. It complements your attractive figure," he grinned devilishly.

Monique smiled. "Thanks." He likes what he sees, she thought. Will this be the day she rediscovers sexual passion? She immediately felt guilty. But the guilt was weak in comparison with her libidinous desire.

The next 15 minutes were filled with stories of Billy becoming a confident kid who could fight back. One kid tried to bully him, but the new Billy fought back and quickly executed a hammer lock on the guy and pushed him to the ground. Billy jumped on the kid's back tightening the hammerlock.

After the coffee and half a muffin, Monique collapsed back into the softness of the sofa. She felt so relaxed. Time seemed to slow. She crossed her legs revealing her soft fleshy thighs. She caught herself fondling the softness of the sofa. Her nipples were unusually sensitive. As she bent forward to drink her coffee the material of her bra massaged her nipples. God, she thought, What is happening to me.

Monique tried to snap out of the trance by asking B.D. about his Harley dealership. He provided her with a quick overview of daily observations. She felt sensual, wanting this Alpha male to kiss her. She wanted him to ravage her body. Will he make a move? Suddenly she felt urinary discomfort and ask the direction to the bathroom. After relieving herself she returned to the sofa carried by unsteady legs. She felt weak, helpless, and vulnerable. She sank back down on the sofa, crossed her legs, revealing her upper thighs. She looked into B.D.'s eyes, parted her lips to speak, but his lips locked on to her so quickly that speaking was impossible. His kiss was soft, playful, skillfully milking Monique's full lips. She sighed as he slowly worked his tongue into her receptive mouth.

Monique was thrown into a blissful state, dreamlike, feeling incredibly sensual. B.D. slowly moved his hands up her thighs, stroking them, reaching her silky bikini panties. His tongue was now probing the depths of her mouth gently sucking on her tongue. She moaned up into his mouth. His right hand dislodged from her thighs, worked its way under the back of her cotton blouse, and skillfully unhooked the four snaps of her bra. He moved his hand to the front and pushed the bra up under chin. Her heavy breasts plopped out, nipples rapidly extending, drooping slightly under their weight. He continued kissing her as his right hand worked her nipples, slowly massaging them before his lips took over. Monique's moaning built; throaty sounds echoed in her ears. Everything was dreamlike, unfolding slowly, building intense sexual desire. Her bikini panties were now soaked.

B.D. Released her swollen breast from his mouth and began nibbling on her ear, slowly licking her neck. His right plunged inside her bikini panties, found her clit and began a slow dance with his fingers, playing with the sensitive bud that was slowly swelling. Vaginal juices soaked his hand. Fluid began dripping from her cunt covering the sofa fabric under her spread legs. He inserted one finger in her cunt, eventually followed by two more. Monique cried out, grabbed his head, found his lips and plunged her tongues into his moist mouth. She located his tongue and sucked it deep into her mouth. She literally devoured his tongue.

B. D. pulled back from Monique's passionate kiss, stood, fished around in his cargo pants and retrieved a small pocketknife. He flipped it open, kneeled before his panting prey, and swiftly sliced through the silky fabric of her red bikini panties. He grinned and seductively uttered, "I'm going to lick your clit until you lose your mind. Then I'm going fuck you, long, deep, and hard."

He did not disappoint. His lips and tongue sent shivers through her body. The pleasure built, her breathing became erratic, her moaning intensified. And then the moment arrived that change her life forever. A sharp pleasure sharply pierced her clit, reached a crescendo, and splintered into hot balls of liquid passion. She lost all control. Her stomach muscles contracted hard, followed by shaking hips and trembling legs. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and while arching her back she screamed out, "Oh Fucking God B.D. What's happening to me."

B.D. stood, tore off his pollo shirt, kicked off his sandals, and drop his cargo pants. He was dressed commando style. His huge cock flopped before her sex contorted face. Her head was only inches from the most massive piece of male flesh she had ever seen. His cock was long and thick. It was flanked by prominent blood vessel on either side capable of sending copious amounts of blood required for such a monster. He said sternly, "Monique, French kiss my hog. Perform on my cock what you did to my lips and tongue."

B.D. slowly lowered himself back down on the sofa next to Monique and kissed her lips. Soon he was once again probing the recesses of her mouth eliciting moans from her sex starved flesh. He gently took her hand and placed it on his throbbing manhood. It was now thick and hard. He gently guided her delicate fingers as they explored the expanding cock. The monster lurched every time he moved her hand the length that had reached its nine-inch stature. After long lust filled moments, he moved his hand away allowing her full control. He moved his hand back to her sweet spot and explored her cunt. It was soaked with vaginal fluid. Her clit had enlarged to the point where B.D. could stroke it like a miniature penis. The room echoed the sounds of heavy breathing and lusty moans.

B.D. broke off the kiss and gently moved Monique off the sofa in front of him. He stroked his monster while gazing intently at her lust distorted face. Her eyes locked onto his blood engorged cock. Her lips parted dripping saliva down her chin. "Kiss my hog. French kiss my monster. Take me down your throat."

Monique froze for a few seconds filled with conflicting feelings. She was simultaneously frightened and desirous. She was terrified and unbelievably turned on at the same time. Instinctively she slowly bent toward B.D.'s throbbing slab of raging flesh and kissed the smooth head. She gently explored the massive organ, first the tip of his cock, then traveled down the sides feeling the power of the raised blood vessels. After long sensual moments of oral exploration she plunged his manhood into her mouth, snaking her tongue around the sensitive head. Guttural moans resonated deep in B.D.'s throat. She moved away from the head of his cock and kissed her way down to his enormous balls. She licked and suck his balls until he cried out "You are a fucking cunt. You're going to make me cum."

Monique looked up at him with lust filled eyes. Then returned to licking and slurping his expanding cock. It transformed into a throbbing slab of male meat. It lurched up dislodging her mouth. "Stand up," he commanded.

Monique leaned forward, grabbed B.D.'s massive thighs for support and then pushed herself up on wobbling legs. She stood before his admiring gaze wearing only spiked heels and a black mini skirt that had bunched up around her hips. Her full breasts swayed as she teetered on unstable legs. B. D. stood and grab her hand. "Do you want to fuck here or in my bedroom?"

Monique leaned into B.D., gazed into his dark menacing eyes and whispered, "let's go to your bedroom." B.D. led her across the living room and halfway down the hallway. There he suddenly pinned her against the wall. He lowered his head and pushed both her breast tightly together and licked her sensitive nipples. He dropped one hand and grabbed her bare ass. He massaged the fleshy globes setting off sparks of pleasure spreading from her pussy to her tender breasts. He let go of her tits and pulled the sex crazed married woman to his king size bed and pushed her down on her back. He stood before her, naked, muscles rippling, his manhood engorged with blood. He crawled between her spread and trembling thighs looking down at this youthful goddess. He was a 48-year widowed male in top physical shape. She was a thirty-five-year-old married woman with the looks of a voluptuous female porn star. He scooted close to her widely spread thighs and directed the tip of his enormous cock to her enlarged clitoris. She jumped slightly as electric sparks ignited her pussy. He continued slowly massaging her clit with gentle circular motions. Her hips lurched forward as she loudly moaned. He continued this gentle clitoral play until vaginal fluids began leaking from her cunt. A trickle of fluid eventually turned into a small stream dripping down her soft sensual thighs. He tapped her clit a couple of times before leaning forward slightly and pushing the tip of his hog a couple of inches into her pussy. She moaned, the blurted out, "Please be gentle. Your cock is huge."

B.D. flashed Monique a diabolical grin, then introduced more of his monster to Monique. Several minutes passed before he buried all his cock into her expanding cunt. Once he hit her cervix, he paused motionless allowing her cunt to acclimate. Then he withdrew and gently reengaged hitting bottom once again. This gentle rocking motion was eventually replaced by more forceful thrust. When Monique finally adjusted to his monster, she threw her arms around his shoulders and locked her legs around his massive back. Her legs began trembling, her toes curled, and her mouth opened to shriek loudly, "I'm cumming. Oh fuck I'm cumming B.D."

Monique's body thrashed about the bed. She arched her back, hips gyrating, dislodging his monster cock. He leaned back as massive amounts of vaginal fluid exploded from her body. This was followed by an arcing stream of urine that hit B.D. full in the face. His hair, face, and chest were drenched in her bodily fluids. Finally, her body went limp. She nearly passed out from the intense passion.

12