All Comments on 'Wife Bullied'

by DionysusReturns

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Never continue

This was laughably bad. You want us to believe a grown woman, that has a child, can't talk to her husband about their sex life? That makes zero sense. Turning herself into a cheap slut and exposing herself to diseases was just asinine. There's nowhere to go with this garbage except the dump.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Now you did it....

....you actually wrote a hot story about a wife having sex with someone other than her husband. You know, the type of story that is supposed to be in this category. So you know what that means, right? That's right, all the sad little wimps who lost their wives or who have never had a woman before will whine and cry and make their shitty little comments. While the rest of us will laugh and question their sanity for reading stories in this category to begin with.

formyqueenspleasureformyqueenspleasurealmost 4 years ago

I enjoyed the concept of the story, but too many holes in the telling. So, I assume the bully's name is Ben? Never said actually. Also, why did she not raise the fact that his son is the problem with Ben's father? What happened after her son was trained? did Ben know? Did he continue to bully? the story stopped involving the original plot and just meandered...

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukalmost 4 years ago

Ignore the haters - they seem to get fantasy and reality mixed up. For them a Literotica story should be husband and wife have missionary sex in their bed and live happily ever after!

I liked the story and would love to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
re:anonymous -now you did it

What are you? A fucking moron? Listen ass wipe, don't like the comments, don't fucking read them. Let me guess, you're one of those willing cuckolds who whores his wife out to others to get your jollies off. You're a sick fucker and you know it. Laughing my ass off at idiots like you, who feel sorry for themselves because nobody likes their garbage stories.Get help. As to story, just another piece of garbage thrown into loving wives. Gave it my usual ONE STAR rating.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 4 years ago
This story is just ridiculous

So, a mother talks to her son and finds he is being bullied. She doesn't discuss this with her husband. She gets the name of the bully and telephones his father and arranges to go to the father's house, ALONE, without her husband, to discuss the bullying. BUT she doesn't tell the father that his own son, Ben, is the piece-of-shit bully! He offers to coach her son Billy. Why would the son go and train with the father of his bully? Then the slut wife fucks the bully's father. Are you completely retarded? Just ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Harleys Go Varoom, Varoom!

My wife and I appreciated that this story had a certain clean cut, hometown, PTA feel to it. Afterall, what is more wholesome than a mom having a sincere talk with the father of the kid who is bullying her boy. They cordially reached an agreement. The bully’s father taught her boy some great martial art skills! Sounds like a Boy Scout jamboree, almost!

We thought it was great that the mother got dressed up sexy, baked some muffins and went to thank the dad. She was preening and clearly wanted his cock! We were saddened that he resorted to an aphrodisiac to fuck her. It simply wasn’t necessary. No drugs were needed.

My wife said, “It would have been much sexier for him simply to seduce her. That way, they both would know that she was a real slut.” I agreed with my wife, “Sometimes, the best way to teach a woman she is a slut is to seduce her.”

Now, on to the topic of suburban moms and Harley guys. My wife is a sweet, cute, Christian, soccer mom with excellent morals and values. However, once we were staying in a high-end resort, for a three-day weekend, with another suburban couple who were close friends. We had adjoining rooms with a connector door between them. Us husbands were there on a so-called work-related meeting, which entailed attending a one-hour seminar as we ate breakfast each day.

Our resort was right across the street from a dive motel, which looked ready to be demolished and replaced by an office tower. The food in our resort was great, however along the commercial strip there were tons of different ethnic restaurants that the wives wanted to sample.

We husbands just wanted to stay put in the hotel’s great sports bar to watch games all afternoon. Or play golf in the hotel’s 18-hole course. So, somewhat arrogantly told them, “Well its summer so, you can dress up in your sexy sun dresses and see what those restaurants and bars have to offer you girls. See you back here this evening!”

Around 7 pm, they returned to our rooms and they both looked royally fucked! They excitedly told us that they had met the leader of a group of Harley riders and his two lieutenants in the first restaurant they went to. They all hit it off and decided to just eat one entrée in that restaurant, then walk to the next restaurant for the next part of the meal, and so on, right down the commercial strip.

After a beer, they guys said, “Why walk when you can ride. So, they just drove our wives up and down the strip, on their hawgs, snacking here and there. My wife said, “They were perfect gentlemen. And they didn’t just abandon us, like you two husbands did!”

Of course, our wives are just like most women, once they feel a hawg vibrating between their thighs they want more. They rode over to the guy’s hotel and fucked the three men all afternoon. The stories of their sexual adventures were exciting. And both wives kept using the words, “it was a transformative afternoon”.

They spent most of the weekend fucking those guys, while we hit the golf course.It did turn out to be transformative for our two soccer mom wives.

Now, whenever that Harley gang passes through our town, which is about six times/year, our wives are their sluts! It is a small band of about 20-25 guys. They ride proud with these guys, and all of them fuck even harder! They were transformed into Harley sluts!

Please write a sequel to your story. Both my wife and I want to see the mom start a hot, consensual affair with Mr. Harley!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Overdone and improbable

The guys son is bullying her son and the son is willing to go to the bully's house? Naaaah, not going to happen. Better to have written BD as an uninterested party from whom she seeks help.

Your descriptions are over the top. Word choice indicates you don't like women very much. Cunt, hog, etc.

I also disagree with the use of any kind of drug to get her into a sexual mood. This guy doesn't need it. I don't think his ego would let him use it. He's the exact opposite of her husband and will seduce her on the strength of his masculinity. She is primed by a lazy neglectful husband, to respond to a take charge guy. Plus he's the bad boy she needs to remind her that she's a woman.

R.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Another bully story that strains all credibility. I realize that it is fantasy, but something this improbable and nonsensical belongs in humor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
yuck

What kind of pervert gets off on pissing on someone's face? YOU -- damn pervert

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

This was far fetched and not believable evn for a fantasy. The sex was hot but the ending was... stupid. And follow up?

paulp83paulp83over 1 year ago

I love it up until the piss at the end. BD reminds me of my wife's ex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous