Wife Catches the Futa Flu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh by dear wonderful little David, my clit is now over nine inches long and yet you still can't find it without my help," she giggled playfully. "Can you see it now my love?"

He pulled back further, his brain on fire as she gently bobbed her cock in front of him, its single eye staring into his two. Jessica bit her lip, struggling to control her lust. She almost had him. He was so close. He just needed to reach out with that, ooooh, with that slowly opening mouth of his. That's it baby. Just a bit wider she thought, desperately trying to send him messages via telepathy, lets see that sweet little dexterous tongue of yours come out to play.

David looked on in fascination as a bead of pre-cum formed on the tip of her hard throbbing cock. The pheromones and musk from Jessica were driving him wild, his mind a fog of desire and lust and it was only a matter of time before he gave in to them. In truth he would have eventually given himself completely over to her anyway and willingly agreed to take care of any and all of her wants and needs. This was his wife, his Jessica, his great love and he would do anything to make her happy, as she would for him. The intoxicating effervescent pheromones she was producing served only to accelerate the inevitable.

The bead of pre-cum grew and started to droop towards the bed, slowly dropping on a clear thick sticky thread of her essence. Once it had stretched down two inches a flash of panic crossed his bewitched mind as he realised it might fall and be lost to him. He reacted instantly. Grasping her shaft with his hand while his tongue dashed out to scoop it up, following it back to the source and lapping all he could from her dripping slit.

"Oh yesssss," Jessica moaned out throwing her head back to cry out to the heavens. The feeling was incredible, like nothing she had ever felt before. Was this how it always felt for men on the receiving end or was it just because of all that had gone before, because of the Futa genes that permeated her body driving the fire in her loins. She decided... She simply didn't care. Whatever the reason this was going to be happening a hell of a lot more from now on.

She returned her eyes to his, running her hands through his hair and gently pulling him deeper onto her cock. The bulbous crown slipping into his willing mouth as he sucked and nursed on the spongy head, his eager tongue still playing with the slit, trying to force its way inside to extract as much of the sweet nectar of her cock as it could. He didn't need to go to such efforts, her beast was only too eager to provide it for him and generously released a near endless stream.

Soon David found that what he had wasn't enough. Looking into Jessica's lust filled eyes drove him on to do better, to take in more of her. He pushed deeper, her large head already filled an inch and a half of his mouth but he pressed on to take in another inch. Two and a half in and seven more to go. Three inches, glug... glug... Four inches and it was starting to bump against the back of his throat. He stroked her shaft, gently twisting his hand and bobbing his head as they both moaned loudly.

David still needed more, he needed to swallow. He looked up at Jessica's enraptured angelic face, smiling in blissful enjoyment as he worked on her womanhood. Her hand was wrapped around his head just above his neck as she softly controlled his pace but not his depth. Maintaining eye contact he moved his free hand to her left buttock, mmm her lovely firm round butt cheek. He gently caressed her big beautiful bottom, gliding his hand across it and lightly kneading its ample soft flesh with his fingers before regaining his focus. Don't get too distracted, he thought, concentrate on what you really need, concentrate on this magnificent cock.

He stared up at Jessica and squeezed her butt three more times, each longer than the last as he tried to gain her attention and once he had it he pulled her up and into him. She looked at him with a puzzled expression but her mind was clearly too busy marvelling at the sensations provided by his mouth to try to work out what he actually wanted. He needed to try something else. He removed the hand from her bottom and laid it over the hand she was using to cradle his neck before pushing down a couple of times. Her eyes lit up with recognition.

"You want me to push you down," she gasped with the excitement clear in her voice, "you want me to take your throat?" She looked on and he nodded with both his head and his eyes. "Are you sure," she asked again and again he nodded in agreement. Jessica's eyes blazed. "Then let mummy help feed it to you," and she steadily pushed him down, slowly increasing the pressure until she finally popped into his tight virgin throat.

Jessica moaned loudly, she now had five inches in him and that last inch was the best yet as his throat squeezed and convulsed around her. She pulled out and pushed back in again. Mmmm six long glorious inches crammed into him now, she luxuriated in the feeling. She looked at him and noticed a little tears forming in the corner on his eye. Resisting the urge to press on regardless she summoned all her willpower to pull back into his mouth to ask him if he was OK or if wanted to stop.

"Am I hurting you baby? Do you want me to go slower or take a break?"

He looked at her like she was a mad woman and shook his head, refusing to release her dick like a dog desperately hanging onto a bone, worried she would try to take it way. A massive broad grin split her face. She had no intention of taking this particular bone away from him.

"Then get ready to take me balls deep my dear little hubby," she purred sweetly.

Holding him in place she shifted her position, rising first to her knees and then to stand without letting her cock ever leave his mouth. Jessica moved herself forwards and pushed David backwards to sit on his own feet. She stood towering above her man and looked down upon him. Yes this was far better. She loved the dynamics of this new position. She felt so powerful. So in control.

She laced her fingers behind his head and thrust into him while pulling him down onto her. Slowly working her way back up to speed. Six inches now. Glug... Seven inches. Glug... Glug... Eight inches. Glug... Glug... Glug... Nine inches. Glug... Glug... Glug... Glug... Yessss. Nine and a half inches of throbbing. Glug... Pounding. Glug... Pulsating. Glug... Girl meat. Glug... Glug... Glug...

"Oooooohhhhh Yes, you've taken it all David. Ooooh yeah take it, take mummy's cock like a good little boy. Oooh Yeessssssssss."

David felt her cock twitching deep inside him as his nose hit the flesh just below her stomach, nestling in the light soft thatch of her groin. He felt light headed but despite the lack of breath it wasn't air he craved, it was her cum. He kept gulping and flexing his throat, trying to stick his tongue the side of his mouth to lap at her balls, anything he could think of to bring her to release. The hand he earlier used to hold onto her shaft was now cupping and gently massaging her nutsack and a massive thrill ran through him when he felt it contract and spasm. His prize was at hand, quite literally, and very soon to be at his mouth, down his oesophagus and on into his stomach.

"Oooh yes, yessss, yesssssss," Jessica cried continuing to hold him in place as she emptied herself into him.

Shot after shot pulsed its way directly into his rapidly filling stomach. Fuck I want him to taste it she thought, to really fucking taste it rather than just pumping it straight down his throat like this. She quickly withdrew to his mouth, filling it with her seed as he greedily gulped it down. Again though it wasn't quite enough for her as the images she conjured earlier returned to her mind. He needed to wear it. She needed to spray it on his face. To mark him as hers. She pulled out completely and fired the last of her icky sticky creamy love onto him as her knees trembled. It took all her strength not to collapse to the bed as the powerful orgasm raked through her body. The intensity of the feeling slowly began to ebb away leaving her weak and faint, struggling to remain standing.

She squeezed the last few drops out, aiming them between his still slightly open and quivering lips as she looked on admiring her handy work. "Oh fuck," she panted, "you look so fucking hot like that. If only I had a camera." She suddenly remembered leaving her phone by the bed after she woke earlier. "Oh and I do!" She said excitedly and grabbed it. "Smile sweetie." 'Click'.

David stared up at her in a daze. Well he thought it was up at her as it was hard to tell exactly where she was with all the cum on his face. It was only when he heard the 'click' that he realised what was going on and moved to protest.

"Don't worry honey, this is just for us I promise. Something for the wank bank for when you're not here." She smiled down happily.

Earlier she'd had visions of him looking like a melted candle but it seemed that along with the male penis she'd also gained the male ability to overestimate her sexual prowess and potency. She still produced about five times more than almost any other guy on the planet but it still wasn't quite enough to literally paint a person and she did feel a tad disappointed. Probably for the best, the small non sex drunk part of her brain told her. You know he'll fall asleep straight afterwards and you'll end up being the only one awake to clean up the mess. Plus with the amount of sex we'll be having we'd have to sleep with a mop and bucket and who wants that, she thought, giggling softly.

She continued to gaze lovingly at her creation until a deep wave of guilt began to run through her as the post orgasmic haze wore off. David had once 'glued her eyes shut' so to speak and she had not appreciated it. It was actually her who suggested he give her a facial as at the time they were young, she was in love and she wanted to experiment with that love in every way she could. It was not an experiment she ever cared to repeat and even though it was her idea she bitterly resented him for it at the time all the same. And now she'd just gone and totally basted him without even asking. Whoops didn't quite cover it.

"Shit! Sorry Dave I got carried away," she said sheepishly. "Here let me help you to your feet. There we go. I've got some face wipes next to the bed."

She led him blindly over to her night stand and started to clean him up whilst continuing to apologise. She carefully wiped her spent juices from around his kind green-brown eyes allowing herself to become temporarily lost in the myriad of colours contained in his irises, the ones you only really noticed up close. She was careful not to sweep any more into those eyes as she cleared her essence from his smooth youthful face. Wait... What! Smooth and youthful face!

She sped up, cleaning him more quickly as David continued to blink the last of her rogue seaman from his slightly watery eyes. His wrinkles! He hadn't had too many but those he did have were either fading or gone. Shit!

She ran her fingers through the hair on the top of his head where it had started to thin and it was definitely thicker with more lustre. Mmmm she thought, more hair to hold onto next time he goes down on me. That'll come in handy when I need to control the pace. His hair still had a lot of white in it she mused but that cum will wash right out easily enough and the grey hairs were gone she giggled.

She checked his stomach. His little paunch was still there but was it... Yes. It was definitely a little flatter and the muscle structure slightly more defined. Hmm, he might not get the direct benefits from the Futa Flu but maybe he can indirectly acquire the rejuvenating properties from my yummy cummy goodness, she thought. Her eyes lit up as her mind raced. It seems like I have found a little fountain of youth tucked between my legs and he'll be welcome to drink from my little fountain whenever he likes.

She couldn't resist a broad smile from spreading across her face but it dropped into a frown as a new thought occurred. Although Jessica was convinced the rejuvenating properties of her apparently magical cum were transferable she didn't want to get his hopes up on any possible penile enhancements unless she was absolutely sure. She needed to check out his cock to see if it had grown. She also needed to do something to make up for pebble dashing his face earlier without asking for his permission first and she figured she could kill two birds with one stone here. A mischievous smile returned to her face.

"I'm so sorry about just cumming on your face like that darling please let me make it up to you," she said unbuckling his trousers and sliding her hand into his underwear. "Because I think I might know a nice way to say sorry and make you happy that we can both enjoy."

Mmmm, he thought, that feels nice... Oh crap I need to stop her. I don't want her to find out that...

He quickly moved his hand and grabbed her wrist but it was already too late, her hand was already in his underwear. They both froze. He gradually released his grip as Jessica's hand slowly started moving around again to confirm what she thought she had felt. A devilish grin spread across her face.

"Why David you seem to be all wet and sticky down here. Did my little slutty hubby cream himself whilst he sucked on mummy's big fat cock? Tell me sweetie. Was it while you were working my shaft with that lovely soft talented mouth of yours or was it when you felt my thick gooey load sliding down your throat?"

"It was... Um... Yeah... It was when I swallowed your. Well. You know," a red faced David mumbled back.

A bright smile lit up Jessica's face. "No need to be embarrassed my love it's a good thing. I'm so glad you still enjoy going down on me." She leaned in to whisper into his ear, "I'm so very, very glad you like something long hard and tasty gliding in and out of that pretty little mouth of yours." She moved to engage him in a long slow lingering kiss, gently exchanging tongues while running her fingers through his hair and down his back before coming to rest on and gently squeezing his cute little bottom.

She pulled back with smiling twinkling eyes before gracefully sinking to her knees and lowering and removing the last of his clothes. "Here, the least I can do is clean you up a bit," she said before engulfing his still soft but now growing manhood.

Jessica had never been overly fond of the taste of cum but the two extra Y chromosomes quickly give it their nod of approval and she now relished it. She lovingly took his cock in her mouth, welcoming it in like a long lost friend. She had always loved David's cute little six and half inch cock... She froze for a second. Cute and little? She had never considered it to be little before today. Slightly bigger than average it was a lovely size that was just right for her and filled her to perfection. She smirked around his cock and continued to suck. Well, it 'was' above average but now... Not so much.

She continued to assess him as he grew in her mouth. She knew every contour, every bump and every ridge of his wonderful cock. She had liked nothing better than to fill her mouth with his throbbing excited member while holding a vibrating wand to her clit. She'd suck hard while riding the waves of her orgasms, spraying her juices onto the sheets before begging him to slide himself into her dripping, convulsing, welcoming pussy.

David had reached his full size and her assessment was complete. Yesssss, she thought to herself, no change. She loved his cock just the way it was and looked forward to slipping it inside her again. Maybe he could take her from behind while she stroked herself to completion, or... Oooo yeah, maybe she could ride on his lap and he could suck on her while plunging into her depths. So many new and exciting options and positions.

They still loved each other dearly but with kids, work, age and commitments their sex life, though still fun and spicy when it happened, had waned a little. Not any more though. She was going to be fucking him all the time from now on.

But there was another reason she was so happy he still remained at his original six and a half inches even if she didn't want to admit it. She liked being bigger. She had only been sporting this extra equipment for a few hours but already she loved the thought of being the bigger, more powerful, more dominant partner. It just felt right. She'd have him on his knees morning, noon and night.

She moaned as she felt him tensing, cupping his balls she felt the cum beginning to rise from them and sucked hard, gulping and draining him. She pulled off, smiling back up at him and opened wide to show him her empty mouth. She winked and rose to her feet to meet his lips. They kissed softly for a while, holding onto each other and sharing the moment.

"So did you enjoy that my love," Jessica asked in a sing song voice, "because you've now cum twice..." she ran her fingers lightly down his chest. "...And I'm still waiting for my seconds."

"You are! Oh right... Well err. Well yes of course I loved it Jess. You were amazing my darling absolutely incredible but I'm well... I'm pretty tired right now... So umm... Shall we take a little break for now or... Do you want me to umm... Do you want me to down on you again right here and now? Because I will you know. For you."

"Hmmm," she mused aloud thoughtfully, "what do I want..." As she spoke her hands tenderly caressed their way down the sides of his body before gliding behind him to cup, squeeze and gently spread the cheeks of his beautifully tight and virginal bottom. She raised her eyebrows while a playful and lusty grin spread across her face.

"You... You want my ass?

She smiled and nodded.

"I... I'm not ready for that yet. I... I..."

Jessica withdrew one of her hands from his soft little butt and brought it towards the tip of her dripping cock. She scooped up a big dollop of pre-cum on her index finger before bring it up between them and wiggling it in front of his eyes, still smiling broadly.

"Open wide sweetie," she said in a sing song voice.

He shook his head and pursed his lips, battling to maintain his resolve.

Jessica cocked her head slightly and pouted, "Aww do you not want any more of mummy's special cream?" and softly drew her finger along his lips to spread her salty seed upon them. He shuddered. "I made it just for yoouuu-ooo," she sang in a happy enchanting little voice.

David's resolve cracked and his tongue darted out to collect what it could, licking his lip as his eyelids fluttered. The strong pungent aphrodisiac beginning its seduction of him. The blissful taste fogging his mind.

She smirked and repeated process. This time saying nothing and just holding the glistening viscous liquid on her finger before of him. Waiting for him to make the first move. He slowly opened his lips and she slid the finger inside, slowly moving it back and forth over his tongue as he sucked on it.

"Mmmm good boy," she purred.

She repeated it a third time and he hungrily opened his mouth to suck it in, the desperation and desire starting to show.

"That's it. Do you like that Davy boy. Do you like all that nice yummy cum that mummy's big cock makes just for you?" Her eyes glinting.

"Yes Jessica, I love it. I need it."

She replenished her finger and brought it back for his thirsty lips to suck down.

"And I'd love to give it to you but what would I get in return," she asked. "Is there anything you can think of that you can give to me my dear little hubby? Anything you think I might want?" She squeezed his right butt cheek and softly bit the tip of her tongue. Her finger still sliding in and out of his mouth.

"You can have my ass. My virginity. Please fuck me Jess. Please take me."